Kylux: Images and One Shots

By LaylaOfAsgard

Kylo Ren X Armitage Hux One Shots, Images, AUs, Smut, Fluff, and other stuff in my brain. This book is inspi... More

Intro!
Jealous (Angst)
Words Hurt (Smut)
Words Hurt Re-Written (Smut)
Earth (AU)
STUPID
Words Hurt PT. 2 Phasma
True EvilοΏΌ (Smut)
The Great Coat (Smut)
Secret Life
Drive Me Crazy (Smut)
High School Sucks (AU)
SoulmatesοΏΌ (AU)
Ice King (Smut)
It's Over Isn't It
Help Me Sleep (Smut)
It's Over Isn't It PT. 2 (Smut)
I Don't Think So (Angst)
Millicent
Too Long (Violent Smut)
The Bandages
On Display (Smut)
Control (Fluff)
I Don't Think So PT. 2
Across The Room (Smut)
Jealous PT. 2
The Bath Full of Dread
The Piano Teacher (Earth AU Smut)
A/N
A/N

High School (AU)

232 6 0
By LaylaOfAsgard

A/N: This is a different story line from my previous High School AU co-written with my friend McKenna085! Enjoy!

Hux was walking down the halls, his head high. He wasn't popular, but he was the smartest at the school, being the top of his class. It was a lot to manage but Hux got by.

Kylo was smart, smarter than most, but he rarely showed it. Approval from his peers was much more important, given that, he was what they considered to be a goth. Black was his favorite color and his hair touched his chin at all times. He walks through the halls with his AirPods in and his mind blank. He didn't even see the boy he had just ran directly into until after they were both on the ground.

Hux groans and rubs his head, the other boy being very muscular and less soft. He cringed as he looked at the fluorescent lights. Kylo sits up and starts grabbing the boy's books for him. "I'm sorry man...didn't see you there."

"I-it's ok..." Hux sat up and looked at the boy in front of him and cringed, feeling dirty. Kylo meets his eyes briefly and then looks down, knowing what the preppy thought of him. He keeps humming the song coming through his AirPods, the ones no one knew he had in because of his hair.

Hux scoffed and snatched his books away. "You were yelling." Kylo continues to hum and gathers his own books.  "You're in the wrong key." Kylo moves his shoulders to the music and gets up. "Face Down." Kylo mouths the words and puts a few books in his bag.

Hux sighs and puts his hand on Kylo's shoulder. "HEY!" Kylo looks at him and blinks a few times before taking an earbud out. "What prep." Hux rolled his eyes at the name. "Red Jumpsuit Apparatus. Face Down."

"I'm surprised."

Hux nods, "Some people just don't know the good music." Hux walks off to his next class. Kylo watches him leave and follows him. "Hey!"

Hux turns back around. "Hmm?" Kylo stutters for a minute and shakes his head, turning around and walking to his class. Hux shakes it off and walks back to his class. Hux's best friend Phasma sits beside his normal seat and smiles. "Talking to the emo kid?"

Hux chuckles, "He slammed right into me."
"You know everyone thinks he's gay right?" Hux sighed, "Does it matter?"

"I'm just warning you. You know I don't have a problem with it." She takes her feet off his desk and turns to the front. "I'm aware... but why warn me...? I mean he's pretty cute." Hux smiled. "Don't go there Armitage. Not a good idea."

Hux furrowed his brow. "Why not?"

"He's be dead by the end of high school. Drugs or suicide. One of those." She watches the teacher. Hux sighs, "Might as we'll be there when he OD's."

The teacher clears his throat. "Mr. Hux. No talking during my class." Hux's face went red, "Yes sir, sorry sir." Phasma looks over to him and chuckles. Hux swats at her and slaps her arm. "Ow!" The teacher pauses again but doesn't say anything.

"Hush up!" Hux whispers. Phasma rolls her eyes and looks at the front. "So when are you and your new boyfriend going out?"

"What are you talking about I-"

"Mr. Hux! Detention!" The teacher said sternly. Hux's face went white. "What?! No! I- it was Phasma!"

"Ah well you can both have it!" He goes back to teaching. Hux stands, "Sir please... I can't have a detention."

"Sit down. Or it's two days." Hux quickly sits down and puts his head in his hands.

"It'll be okay..you can see your boyfriend." Phasma quips. "Shut up." Hux snarls.

"Fine."

Hux huffs and the rest of the class goes by. Phasma gets up and goes to detention without Hux.

Hux stays after class and goes to the teachers desk. "Sir?"

"Yes Armitage?" Hux tapped on his desk. "Is there anything I can do to not have my detention...?"

"No Armitage...you have to serve it. I know you don't want to...but you have to." Hux looked down, "Sir, I cant let my father see the detention... he'll... take my Xbox away."

"I won't put it on your record. Just go to detention and follow my rules. He'll never know." Hux sighed and nodded, "Thank you sir..."

He nods and Kylo walks past the room.
Hux quickly catches up to him. "Hey! RJA!" Kylo looks to him and smiles. "Hey." Hux nods, "Hey..."

"What's wrong?" He looks down, "I've never had detention before..."

"You? Have detention?" Hux nods sadly. "Well..." Kylo carefully takes his hand. "We could duck out." He shakes his head, "I made a deal with the teacher... I have to go..." Kylo nods and lets go of his hand.

"Come with me... I'm sure we can have fun."

"In detention?"

Hux smiles, "Yeah... why not?"

"I don't actually have detention." He chuckles.

"Oh... sorry..." Hux sighs and walks ahead of him.

Kylo catches up with him and hooks his arm around his neck. "I've never had detention. I just go everyday." Hux looks confused, "Why?"

"I like the teacher. And I just don't want to go home." Hux nods, "If that's not relatable I don't know what is."

"Oh? We have something else in common?" Hux nods slowly, "I usually go to Phas'."

"Oooohhhh" Kylo pats his shoulder and kisses his cheek before going into the detention room. Hux gulps and walks in after him. "Take your seats. Mr. Ren! Back again! Come on..I got you a new one." Mr. Skywalker says happily and pats Kylo's chair.

Hux keeps his head low and takes a seat. Kylo walks to the desk and sits down, messing with the purple on the desk. Hux pulls out a book and starts reading.

"Can my friend come do this one with me?" Kylo asks quietly. "I don't see why not." He smiles and Kylo looks at Hux. "Hux!" Hux looks up and raises a brow. "What?"

"Come do this puzzle with me!" Hux shakes his head,"Oh.. well I'm reading..."

"Oh come on! It's fun!" Hux sighed and walked over to him. "What is it?" He sat down. "It's a quantum physics chess game!" Kylo smiles, they hadn't learned about quantum physics.

"Oh... but that isn't your skill level yet. That's next year." Hux looked at him. Kylo chuckles and finishes the puzzle before Hux can touch it.  Hux nods, "Impressive. I can do it faster though. In three other patterns."

"Go ahead then mister smarty." Hux smiles and solves it in almost three seconds. "Quantum Physics are my favorite." He does the two other ways. Kylo smiles and goes to undo the puzzle. "Dismissed!" Kylo gets up and looks at Hux. "Thank you Uncle Luke...hey...do you maybe want to hang out?"

Hux looks at his watch, "My mother's probably worried sick... but you can come over."

"Really? Ok..."

He nods, "Follow me!" Kylo smiles and follows him. "Thanks..." Hux smiles, "I might have to play piano though..."

"You play piano?" Hux nods, "My dad makes me."

"I think that's sick!" He smiles. Hux chuckles, "Thanks!" Kylo smiles brightly and then his face becomes more serious. "Can I ask you something?" Hux nods nervously. "Are you..?" He seems to search for words. "Gay...?"

Kylo nods and looks down. "I- I don't know..."
"You don't know..?" Hux shakes his head. "Oh..." Hux looks down and walks faster. Kylo matches his speed and clears his throat. "I guess you wouldn't want me to kiss you then...huh? I mean...you probably wouldn't anyway..."

Hux blushes deeply, "please- just..."

"I'm sorry..." Kylo walks ahead of him with his head down. "Just do it." Kylo stops and turns around. "What..?"

"N-n-nevermind!" Kylo walks to him and softly grabs his cheek, staring into his eyes. He was a whole head taller than Hux so he looks down. "Do you want me to?"

Hux nods softly, looking up at Kylo innocently.
Kylo gulps and softly kisses him, rubbing his cheek after seeing the look of confusion and pain on his face.

"Mm." Hux didn't know what to do, this was his first kiss, he just stood there. Kylo quickly pulls away and looks at him. "You've never done this before?"Hux shakes his head slowly and keeps his eyes locked on Kylo's, still looking innocent.

"Me either...but I do know you close your eyes." He smiles and puts his hand on Hux's waist, his bracelets clinking.  "Ok... I can do that..." Hux closes his eyes.

Kylo just looks at him, dazed and happy for a lot longer than he should before kissing him again and moving his lips slowly.

Hux copies Kylo's movements and hums.
Kylo hums and steps closer, standing against Hux. After a few more seconds he pulls away and looks at him. "Was that ok?" Hux is speechless and he smiles and nods, leaning in, wanting more. Kylo chuckles softly and pecks his lips. "Ok...ok...someone could see...let's go." Hux nods and grabs Kylo's hand, leading him to his house.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

161K 4K 41
Your favorite Star Wars fanfiction couple is back and they are returning with more twists, more power, more violence, more romance, and more drama wi...
927 5 16
Hey! These will be a collection of one-shots featuring our beloved dark side guy, Kylo Ren. Some works will be fluff, smut, some may have a sequel or...
150 1 4
He wanted to taste it, lick it all up. He wanted to run his tongue along the cauterized edges of the cut on Ren's face. He wanted to follow it down u...
11.1K 345 10
{Completed} Kylo Ren is under immense pressure from both Supreme Leader Snoke and General Hux to find the missing pieces of the map to locate Luke Sk...