The All-Powerful Omni-Saiyan...

Por DavidBornAgain

You were the previous Omni-King before Zeno, an unknown Saiyan God with unfathomable and unlimited power, how... Más

Y(N) Information
Prologue
Chapter 1:Ruby Rose
Chapter 2:The Shining Beacon
Chapter 3:The First Step
Chapter 4:The Emerald Forest
Chapter 5:The Badge And The Burden
Chapter 6:Jaunedice
Chapter 7:Potential Unlocked
Chapter 8:Forever Fall
Chapter 9:Holding Back!
Chapter 10: The Decision (Vol 1 End)
Chapter 11:Best Day Ever
Chapter 12:Welcome To Beacon
Chapter 13:Minor Setback
Chapter 14:Unbeatable
Chapter 15:The Pain Of Loss
Chapter 16:Beacon Dance
Chapter 17:It's Never Too Late
Chapter 18:The Plan
Chapter 19:Back To Universe Seven
Chapter 20:The Breach
Chapter 21:A Bitter Reunion (Vol 2 End)
Chapter 22:Recovery
Chapter 23:The Sleepover
Chapter 24:The Bet
Chapter 25:The Next Step
Chapter 26:Quoth The Raven(Part 1)
Chapter 27:Quoth The Raven(Part 2)
Chapter 28:A Troublesome Family
Chapter 29:An Eventful Time In Menagerie(Part 1)
Chapter 30:An Eventful Time In Menagerie(Part 2)
Chapter 31:An Eventful Time In Menagerie(Part 3)
Chapter 32:The Prestigious Atlas Academy
Chapter 33:An Unforgettable Reveal (Vol 3 End)
Chapter 34:The Power Of A Saiyan
Chapter 35:The Rise Of Evil Incarnate
Chapter 36:Battle Of The Gods(Part 1)
Chapter 38:Primal Power Unleashed
Chapter 39:The Start Of A New Era
Chapter 40:A Righteous Warrior Arises
Chapter 41:An Unexpected Introduction
Chapter 42:A Time For Potential Change
Chapter 43:Change Doesn't Develop Overnight
Chapter 44:A Rescue Like No Other
Chapter 45:The End Of An Era(Part 1)
Chapter 46:The End Of An Era(Part 2)
Chapter 47:The End Of An Era(Part 3)
Chapter 48:Through Loss Comes Growth

Chapter 37:Battle Of The Gods(Part 2)

5.8K 133 576
Por DavidBornAgain

Planet Hovler

Severely Injured....Dark Blood Drips From His Wounds....Yet This Pain Will Only Increase His Strength....One Single Saiyan Warrior....Faces An Army Of Powerful Divine Deity's....Neither Side Backing Down....Both Willing To Fight With All Of Their Might....A Battle Between Good And Evil....Will Determine The Fate Of The Entire Multiverse....

Geouro: (Activates his aura to it's limit) Divine Deity's...Protector's Of The Known Universes...Stand Strong...Fight Together...AND SHOW THIS MONSTER NO MERCY!!!

Selina: (A light-red aura surrounds her as she summons a majestic and divine staff in her hand) ...EVERYONE....ATTACK WITH ALL YOU HAVE!!!

Each God and Goddess behind Geouro, Selina, and Vlora hold their weapons in the air as each one activates their majestic powerful auras, reading their divine magic for battle.

Saiyan God: (His eyes burn with fury as he clenches his fistsNone Of You Will Live To See Another Day! 

Vlora: For the sake of all life...I will do what must be done... (Her eyes glow as a calm purple aura outlines her body)

Saiyan God: (A rage-filled green aura begins to surround his bodyGGGGGGGGGRRRRRRRRRAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHH!!!

With that monstrous roar, the Saiyan's raw power increased even further as he activated his Ikari form, generating an incredible violent green aura. His seemingly unending power increased with every rage-filled thought, generating overwhelming raw energy with each passing second.

The Sayian's powerful aura created an enormous gust of wind in all directions, as many of the Gods and Goddesses seemed to struggle standing from the overwhelming pressure. Many of the hundreds of deity's for the first time experienced fear beyond belief. And yet they all knew the outcome if they ran away...So they stood strong and prepared to fight until their last breath.

Vlora: (Flinches from the Saiyan's increasing power) D-Dammit! H-His power is on a whole different scale than before!

Selina: Tch! How could one creature surpass our divine power in such a short amount of time?! (Her hands begin to shake) To think he was holding back this entire time....is utterly terrifying....!

Geouro: (Notices the Saiyan's bloody wounds) ....Don't give up just yet! Thanks to you Selina, it seems we have managed to heavily weaken him.

Selina: What?! How could you be so sure?! His power is now even greater than before!

Geouro: That may be true, but I have witnessed his true strength before this battle even started. At this rate, we still have a high chance of winning, as long as we work together!

Vlora: (Notices the Saiyan reading an attack) Get ready!

The three main deity's quickly focus their attention on the Saiyan and prepare for his devastating attacks.

Saiyan God: (A green Ki orb appears in his mouth) ....

Geouro/Selina/Vlora: DIVINE BARRIER!!!

The moment the Saiyan launched his attack, the deity's were quick to react by summoning a powerful and glorious divine barrier that blocked the attack as a powerful explosion engulfed the area. However, even though the defense stopped the attack, the ki orbs devastating power managed to crack the barrier by a small amount.

Saiyan God: (Charges with incredible speed towards the barrier) GGGGGRRRAAAAAHHHHH!!!

Suddenly, a trio of bright lights appeared from the sky...

Goddess #1: EVERLASTING VOLLEY!!!

Goddess #2: EXCRUCIATING ONSLAUGHT!!!

Goddess #3: DIVINE ELEMENTAL STRIKE!!!

Numerous divine air attacks were unleashed from beyond the barrier, launching themselves with incredible precision towards the charging Saiyan.... With a fierce growl, the Saiyan charged headfirst through the attacks, seemingly without any hesitation.... Each divine attack managed to hit him, and though he grunted in pain, he continued charging towards the barrier as the attacks seemed nearly useless against him.

Saiyan God: (Leaps into the air, cracking the ground beneath him as a powerful green aura surrounds him) RRRRRAAAAAAGGGGGGHHHHH!!!

Selina, Geouro, and Vlora strengthened the barrier as much as they possibly could, and yet it completely shattered as the Saiyan performed an incredibly devastating strike towards it, destroying it instantly.... The force of the broken barrier caused the three main deity's to quickly jump backwards right before the Saiyan crashed onto the ground in their direction.

Selina: (Grunts) Stay focused everyone! Find an opening and then attack!

Every deity charged towards the Saiyan, reading their divine weapons and focusing their magic towards him... Geouro, Selina, and Vlora were the first to attack, launching powerful close ranged blasts into the Saiyan.

The Saiyan simply blocked the attacks and using his immense speed, he charged at Geouro, grabbing him by the leg and flinging him towards Selina... Vlora saw an opening and prepared to launch an attack, but the Saiyan opened his mouth and launched another ki orb towards her.

Vlora barely managed to avoid the attack, until he suddenly appeared in front of her and reeled back his fist.... Though, Vlora reacted quickly and teleported herself from harms way.... The other minor deity's leaped into the air and towards the Saiyan....Only for them to be killed simultaneously in different ways....

A female deity used a magical whip that tied itself towards the Saiyan's arm...However, he only reeled back his hand causing her to be pulled towards the Saiyan... He grabbed her by the head and crushed her skull, causing spurts of blood to spill onto him....

Two more warrior deity's launched themselves in hopes of attacking the Saiyan from behind.... However, he saw through this and grabbed both of them by the necks.... Infusing his hands with his green aura, the Saiyan caused both of the deity's to implode in a bloody mess in just a few seconds...

Another deity swung his enormous glowing scythe towards the Saiyan....Only for him to side-step, grabbing the deity by the head and tossing him violently into the ground.... And without hesitation, the Saiyan lifted his foot and brought it down with incredible velocity, crushing the warriors skull....Blood erupted from the now dead corpse....

With quick precision, another Goddess wielding two enchanted daggers quickly uses her speed to move around the Saiyan with relative ease, swinging her daggers at the Saiyan... However, the Saiyan quickly learned her pattern and managed to grab her by both of her arms... The Goddess looked in horror as the Saiyan smiled evilly.... Suddenly, he began to pull sideways, and the Goddess screamed as her arms were quite literally...pulled out...

More and more deity's attacked...and yet all of them were killed in horrific and horrendous ways... Noticing the amount of warriors around him, the Saiyan unleashed his aura and leaped high into the air, reeling his fist towards the ground...

Selina: EVERYONE, GET BACK!!!

The moment the Saiyan crashed into the ground, an enormous shockwave sent everyone flying backwards...allowing the Saiyan to set his sights on the large group.... He quickly raised his palm towards the deity's and with a fierce growl he launched a powerful beam of raw energy towards them. Geouro and Selina scarcely dodged the enormous beam by leaping sideways while Vlora managed to quickly summon a purple portal under herself, allowing her to avoid the attack.

Saiyan God: (Grins sadistically) Hehehehehe...

However, a majority of the Gods and Goddesses behind Geouro, Vlora, and Selina were unable to react quickly enough to the Saiyan's attack.... Screams of pure agony were heard as they completely disintegrated into nothingness.... Leaving the other hundreds of minor deity's frozen in utter fright and shock... The Saiyan simply laughed at this display, and this gave the opening they needed to attack.

Selina: VLORA, GEOURO, DO IT NOW!

Vlora: (A light-purple aura surrounds her) Instantaneous Maneuver!

Two purple portals appeared under Selina and Geouro, drawing them in and teleporting them both towards the Saiyan.

Geouro: (His fists glow with powerful energy) Eclipsing Explosive Strike!

Geouro appeared from the side as the Saiyan lifted his arms and managed to block Geouro's magical explosive strike.

Selina: (Aims her staff towards the Saiyan) Shards Of A Thousand Surge!

Another purple portal appeared from behind the Saiyan as Selina launched numerous crystal-like shards at the Saiyan. And unable to process their combined attack, he let down his guard and felt excruciating pain as the shards from Selina's attack lodged themselves in his back.

Saiyan God: (Roars in pain) AAAAAAAGGGGGGHHHHHHH!!!

Before the Saiyan could attack Geouro, another portal appeared and he quickly disappeared into it. The same was done for Selina, however the Saiyan's pain only served to strengthen his rage, so he used his immense speed and grabbed Selina by the neck and began slamming her towards the ground before the portal could reach and pull her away.

Vlora: (Her eyes widen in horror) SELINA!

Selina grunted in pain as the Saiyan slammed her numerous times into the ground, creating a crater in its wake.

Geouro: GET AWAY FROM HER!

Vlora activated another portal for Geouro, though this time the Saiyan saw it coming. Using his battle instincts and the experience from before, he determined where the portal was going to form, and the moment it did.... Geouro was launched hundreds of feet backwards as the Saiyan performed a powerful kick into his gut.

Geouro: (Fly's backwards as he crashes into a few Gods, stopping his descent) G-GGAAAAAHHH!

Vlora: GEOURO, NO!!!

Selina: (Barely manages to open her eyes as she points her staff towards the Saiyan) ...I-Intensifying S-Spell Of-

And before Selina could launch an attack once again, the Saiyan lifted his foot and stomped right onto her staff-wielding arm, causing her to shriek in both pain and shock.... The Saiyan simply smiled evilly as he raised  his foot again and stomped down once again as the sounds of numerous snapping bones were heard.... Removing his foot, Selinas entire arm was shown to be terribly disfigured beyond proportions.

Saiyan God: (Grabs her by the neck and begins to choke her as she gasps for breath) Suffer In Silence!

Vlora: LET HER GO! (Her eyes glow a purple shade) Radiating Spike Force!

Before the Saiyan could respond, numerous purple sharpened spikes appeared from the ground. Realizing the danger he is in, he tries to fly into the air and away from harms way, but one of the spikes managed to pierce through his arm, causing him to shriek in pain and drop Selina.

A purple portal quickly appeared from below Selina, teleporting her straight to Vlora. Realizing she is unconscious, Vlora quickly begins to heal her wounds and broken arm.

Vlora: (A calming purple aura begins to surround Selina) Stay strong, Selina... We still need you... Please...Please don't die...

Saiyan God: (Holds his wounded arm as black blood drips from it) ...HAHAHAHAHAHA... Magnificent! ...Keep Struggling... Keep Fighting... The More You Attack, The Stronger I Become!

The Saiyan set his sights on Vlora, until a piercing bolt of light narrowly missed the Saiyan. Turning his head downwards to look down upon the massive army of deity's, who now seemed to have regained their senses.

Geouro: EVERYONE, ATTACK NOW!!!

Suddenly a numerous amount of divine attacks were launched in quick succession, forcing the Saiyan to active a barrier that stopped the attacks, and yet they kept attacking to no end.

Saiyan God: (Holds his green barrier in placeYour Feeble Attempts Only Serve To Delay Your Inevitable Deaths! (He grins) Fight With All You Have! I Will Enjoy Ending All Of You! ...Hehehehehe...

Containing his powerful aura in place, the Saiyan God unleashed a massive attack from his barrier, launching thousands of devastating and explosive Ki blasts towards his assailants in all directions.

Geouro: (His eyes widen) TAKE COVER!!!

Random Deity: (Hiding behind a noticeably large rock) I'm way ahead of you!

Faced with such inevitable danger, many deity's did what they could to survive this incoming attack.... Geouro and many others activated their own protective barriers, hoping they could withstand the attack.... Others used their speed and reflexes to dodge the attacks in quick succession....

Vlora reacted quickly, teleporting herself and the unconscious Selina away from harms way.... Unfortunately, many others were not so lucky.... Many screams filled the air as numerous Gods and Goddess were either too weak or too slow to avoid the hundreds of devastating Ki blasts, resulting in...bloody explosions...and...dismembered body parts...

Vlora: (Watches the devastating attack from a distance) S-Such power! ...I never knew something like this could exist! ...If...If we don't win...then-

Selina: Every living being will die.

Vlora quickly looked to see her friend awake, though she does seem a bit shaken at the moment.

Vlora: Selina! (She quickly kneels down to her level) ...How are you feeling?!

Selina: (Looks at her injured arm to see it fully healed) Better...Thanks to you.

Vlora helps Selina to slowly stand, as they both look into the distance to see the attack caused by the Saiyan... The impact of the devastating attack causes Selina to sigh sadly...

Vlora: (Looks down) I'm afraid that we are in greater trouble than before, Selina... We've tried attacking, but all we managed to do was make him even stronger than before... Now, I'm afraid there is nothing else we can do.

Selina: Don't give up just yet, Vlora. The only reason we have suffered such a loss is because we have been fighting this battle the wrong way. (Vlora tuns to Selina with evident curiosity) We've tried overpowering that beast, but as you can see...It hasn't been going well... Everything we've done to fight back has been with brute force...Now its time to attack from a different perspective.

Vlora: ...Selina...(She quickly realizes what she's talking about) ...Y-You don't mean-

Selina: Oh, I do... (She reaches out and summons her staff) ...It's time to see how this monster will react...to an enemy he can't fight against...!

Vlora: It's not going to be easy to pull off such a plan.... Tell me, how can we possible get close enough to activate the spell?

Selina: We just need a long enough distraction.... And I know just the deity for the job....

Back To The Battle Ground

After a few moments, the Saiyan stopped his attack, all while slowly descending onto the ground.... His previous attack created huge tremors and craters around the area... Dust and sand was paved everywhere... The deity's noticed the attacks halt and simply prepared for their enemy to strike....

Geouro: (Glances around at the surviving deity's) Do not let down your guard! Stay attentive and ready!

Random Deity: (Pumps his fist in the air) I'm alive! I'M STILL ALIVE!

In a split-second, a green orb shot right through the deity's chest....Geouro and the others watched in horror as a gaping bloody hole was left on his chest.... The deity simply fell to the ground and dissolved into numerous bright lights....

Saiyan God: (Steps from beyond the shadows, his eyes glowing with anger) ....The Mortals Regard You Gods As All-Powerful.... Yet All I See Before Me Are Weaklings And Cowards!

Geouro: (Clenches his fists) ....

Saiyan God: What's Wrong, Geouro? Have You Finally Lost Your Will To Fight? (Chuckles in a sinister manner) All Of Your Attempts Are Feeble And Worthless Against Me.... So Why Not Just Give Up? Do So, And I Will Grant You A Quick Death.

Geouro: SHUT YOUR MOUTH, BEAST! I will not just give up and surrender to a monster like you! (He turns his head and notices the surviving deities, their eyes are filled with fear) No one here is going to give up, I'll make sure of it! We...We can't lose hope just yet! ....W-We can still win this! (He turns back to the Saiyan) ...I can't...I...I w-wont give up! ...N-Not now, not e-ever!

The Saiyan noticed the uncertainty in Geouro...And the immense fear and terror from the rest of the surviving Gods and Goddesses...

Saiyan God: HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!! (Gestures to the remaining deities) Look Around You... Your Army Is Scattered, Filled With Unending Terror... Your Divine Magic Is Fleeting With Each Passing Second...! (His green aura suddenly skyrockets with enormous power) Let Me Show You....POWER BEYOND ALL GODS!!!

The Saiyan God cackled with maniacal laughter as his seemingly unending power only rose higher and higher with every passing moment....

Goddess #1: (Backs away in fear) T-This power?! H-How could this be?!

Warrior Deity #1: It's not possible! (He drops his weapon) HOW COULD THIS CREATURE BE SO POWERFUL?!

His stamina returning... His wounds healing... His power now rising greater than ever.... Suddenly, the green aura overtook the Saiyan, allowing him to transform once again into his Super Saiyan state.

Saiyan God: (His golden tail slams into the ground, creating a small tremor)  MY POWER IS RISING, OVERFLOWING WITH PURE UNMATCHED ENERGY!!! ...YOU HAVE LOST, I HAVE WON!!!

And for the first time...Geouro seemed to have lost his will to fight...

Geouro: (Drops down on his knees, setting his head down) ....

Every surviving deity gasped in shock to see their leader in such a disheartened and hopeless state.... This only served to entertain the murderous Saiyan as he gleefully smiled at his enemy's current state....

Saiyan God: (Slowly walks toward Geouro) Yes, That's It! Willingly Give Up The Life That You Don't Deserve! Look Upon The Ground From Where You Stand...For It Will Be The Last Thing You Will Ever See!

All the other deity's watched helplessly as the Saiyan now stood before Geouro with a large menacing smile on his face....

Saiyan God: (Creates a small Ki blast on his finger and aims it straight into Geouro's head) Any Last Words, Geouro?

Geouro: ...Just finish it...!

Saiyan God: (He simply smiles evilly) Gladly!

Geouro: (Unknowingly smiles) ...I wasn't talking to you...

The Saiyan glanced in confusion...Just as Vlora and Selina appeared from a purple portal behind Geouro.

Vlora: (Her eyes glow a purple shade) EVERLASTING SHADOW BIND!!!

A dark purple aura surrounds the Saiyan, immobilizing his movements entirely... Yet this sudden attack only caused him to smile wickedly...

Saiyan God: Well, Well, Well... This Is Quite The Predicament I Am In... Whatever Shall I Do?

The Saiyan began to increase his destructive and rage-filled aura even further as Vlora painfully struggled to maintain her immobilizing spell.

Vlora: (Her hands begin to shake) Selina, ...I...I can't hold him in place for much longer!

Selina: (Aims her staff at the Saiyan) GEOURO, GET OUT OF THE WAY!

Geouro quickly leaps away from Selina's apparent attack as her staff begins to glow with a blinding red color.... The Saiyan simply laughed and wondered what kind of attack she was going to yell this time...

Saiyan God: (Stops struggling as his aura calms down) Go On...I'll Let You Perform Your Little Attack...Then You Will See Just How Helpless You Truly Are!

With his current Super Saiyan power, he believed no one was capable of harming him...Not realizing...Just how painful this certain attack was going to be...

Selina: (A powerful light-red aura surrounds her staff) Mefawg Di Charis!!!

A blinding red light forced the Saiyan to shut his eyes as Selina managed to pull off her attack successfully.... The Saiyan expected some form of pain to overcome him...and yet there was nothing...nothing at all...

Saiyan God: (Opens his eyes and scowls) WHAT THE-  (He scans the empty desolate world) WHERE AM I?!

Saiyan God: (Clenches his fist) THOSE PATHETIC DEITY'S! Do They Really Think That Sending Me Away From The Battlefield Will Save Their Lives? (Chuckles evilly) Well, No Matter! I'll Just Have To Find Them Again! ...Then I Will Gladly End Their Lives!

Just before the Saiyan could take another step, a mysterious force pushed him downwards onto his knees and immobilizing his movements completely, forcing him back into his base form.

Saiyan God: (Grits his teeth in anger) What Is This?! Why Can't I Move?! WHAT IS GOING ON?!

Feeling incredibly weakened, the Saiyan did not even have the energy to activate his aura or even move.... Grunting with visible anger, the ground suddenly cracked beneath him.... And a multitude of familiar looking chains began to surround and hold him in place....

Saiyan God: These Chains Can't Hold Me! (Recognizes the bondage's that hold him down) Wait! ...No...These...These Chains! ...I-It Can't Be!

The Saiyan's red eyes widened in horror as he recognized the bondages holding him... They were the exact same ones from Planet Gaia... The ones that held him down for nearly an entire month...

Saiyan God: (Begins to panic) No, No, No, No! This Can't Be Real, IT CAN'T BE! (He struggles but to no avail) I Can't be Trapped Again! I REFUSE TO BE TRAPPED BY THESE PATHETIC BONDAGE'S AGAIN!!!

Suddenly a bright white light surrounded the Saiyan, forcing him to once again close his eyes.... Slowly, he opened his red eyes...and saw something...Something he thought that he would ever witness again...The only thing that could potentially break him down completely...

Saiyan God: (His eyes widen in shock) Lucy?!

Standing before the Saiyan...Was the only person...The only being that showed him any form of kindness...And just seeing her there...Was enough to break the Saiyan completely into that of a child...

Saiyan God: (His red eyes begin to die down and his voice becomes calmer and more human-like) ...L-Lucy... Lucy...How...How are you still alive? ...I...I thought that you-

Suddenly the environment began to mold and change...Changing into a familiar place...One where that fateful moment happened... The Saiyan shuddered in fear, being back in the place where he truly lost all hope for a happy and peaceful life...

Saiyan God: (His eyes widen in horror, knowing where he was) NO, Not here! Anywhere but here! ...No, No, I CAN'T DO THIS AGAIN! (He turns to Lucy as she stares at him with a blank face) LUCY, PLEASE! Don't stand there! RUN, RUN AWAY! I BEG YOU!

Behind Lucy, a figure began to appear...Dark shapes took form, creating a seemingly familiar being... The figure stepped forward...revealing himself as...Bekiro...

Saiyan God: (His eyes glow with rageNOT YOU AGAIN!!! YOU BASTARD, PATHETIC GOD, DISGUSTING WEAKLING!!!

Bekiro, with his seemingly blank face...Reaches out and summons his divine sword...And this scared the Saiyan beyond belief...Slowly but surely, Bekiro began to make his way toward Lucy....

Saiyan God: (Struggles to the best of his ability) LUCY, NO!!! PLEASE, RUN! (His eyes begin to form blood-red tears...FORGET ABOUT ME, SAVE YOURSELF!!! ...DON'T JUST STAND THERE!!!

The Saiyan looked up at his once living friend...Begging her to run...His eyes, his tears, his facial expressions were that of just a helpless broken child...Helpless and too weak to do anything...

Lucina: (Simply smiles and turns around, facing Bekiro) ....

Saiyan God: (More tears run down his face) LUCY, STOP!!! PLEASE, LET HIM KILL ME!!! YOU STILL HAVE SO MUCH TO LIVE FOR!!! (He gets no response as Bekiro closes in on Lucy) DAMN IT, WHY WON'T YOU LISTEN???!!! WHY ARE YOU SACRIFICING YOUR LIFE FOR MINE?!

The Saiyan pleaded with such sadness and misery in his voice, that both teams of Beacon wanted to just run out and help him...and yet they couldn't...No one could...

Saiyan God: (His eyes are filled with utter fear beyond belief) No, this can't be happening! ...I Can't...I C-Can't...Lucy... I CAN'T LOSE YOU AGAIN!!!

Bekiro stands before Lucy...And prepares to strike her down...

Saiyan God: NOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!

And with one swift strike, Bekiro struck down Lucy...Her lifeless body fell onto the floor...Her blood dripping onto the ground...

Saiyan God: ...No...No...

The Saiyan raised his head to the sky and erupted with a loud, painful and agonizing cry of defeat.... His heartbroken and sorrowful sobs tore the hearts of Teams RWBY and JNPR.... Never before had the Saiyan experienced such emotions...and yet all he could was cry and let his tears soak into the ground....

Saiyan God: (Sniffles and sobs) ...I-It...It s-should have b-been me... L-Lucy...It's a-all...my...fault...

And Yet...After All That...The Nightmare Had Only Begun...

The Saiyan raised his head to see Lucy once again, alive and well...and Bekiro slowly approaching her once more...

The Saiyan could only watch and yell helplessly once again...As he watched his friend die again...

This Horrific Process Repeated Once More...

...Again...And Again...And Again...And Again...And Again...And Again...

Every time he saw Lucy die...A part of him fell deeper into the darkness...

With every tear that dripped from his face...A fierce and familiar primal rage began to grow in him...

Then...after what seemed like an eternity... The Saiyan no longer payed attention to his friends death...His attention...was now on Bekiro...

Saiyan God: ...You...You Bastard... YOU TOOK HER FROM ME!!! YOU AND THE GODS TOOK EVERYTHING FROM ME!!! ...I Won't Stop...I WILL NEVER STOP...UNTIL I SHRED EVERY UNIVERSE DOWN TO ITS LAST LIFE-FORM!!!

Without even realizing, the Saiyan's rage began to grow even further than ever before...His massive anger began to shake the foundations of the illusion around him...

Saiyan God: YOU...WILL...NEVER...TAKE...ANYTHING FROM ME...EVER AGAIN!!!

And with those words, Bekiro once again stabbed Lucy... And that final act...broke the Saiyan beyond repair...

Saiyan God: (His eyes glow with a terrifying blood red colorGGGGGGGGRRRRRRRRRAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!

The powerful illusion spell brought upon by Selina, was utterly destroyed and wiped out in an instant.... In the real world, only a minute had passed.... And yet everyone could feel the Saiyan's growing rage...

Selina: (Struggles to hold the spell) N-No, that's not possible! H-His mind should have been broken! Why does he continue to fight, even after all that?!

Geouro: Damn it all! That monster truly is unstoppable!

A red aura surrounds the Saiyan as his eyes remain closed, and yet the aura around him seems to be wavering....Then the very foundation of the planet began to shake with unparalleled quakes...

Vlora: Everyone, Get back!

Suddenly, the Saiyan opened his blood red eyes, destroying the illusion spell and freeing himself from containment.... He roared into the sky, creating shock-waves as his powerful aura sent everyone flying backwards. And now, his appearance and power had changed drastically than before....

Saiyan God: (As he roars, his hair and tail turns green) RRRRRRRAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAGGGGGGGGHHHHHHHHHH!!! (His rage-filled aura doubles in size)

The Saiyan's aura sparks out green bio-electricity, his hair stands even more up-right...And his energy takes on a jagged, fierce flame-like appearance...

Y(N) Narration: ...Anger...Rage...Unimaginable Sorrow filled my instincts to the point of no return...It was not just anger that clouded my mind, it was unimaginable mourning... This allowed my power to rise farther than ever before... Such powerful emotions allowed my transformation to evolve into...A Super Saiyan 2...! Now, I was no longer focused on just killing the Gods... Now...I wanted to torture them until their last dying breaths! I wanted them to know...to feel the pain inflicted upon me...!

The Saiyan stopped roaring, his aura flowing with unimaginable power... He gazed upon the deity's...and slowly walked towards them... And with each step he took...The ground cracked and broke beneath him...

Saiyan God: ....GGGRRRR...!!!

Selina, Geouro, Vlora...Every remaining God and Goddess...Was paralyzed with fear at the unspeakable monster slowly headed their way... His unimaginable raw power was now far greater than ever before, sending chills down their spines....

Selina: ...I know now... Why you fight...

Geouro and Vlora are broken out of their fear and turn to Selina...And the Saiyan continued walking towards them with an incredible murderous intention....

Selina: (She thinks back to the illusion) ...I can't believe this...All that destruction...All of this death...You killed so many mortals...so many deity's... (She stares angrily at the Saiyan) ALL OF THIS FOR JUST A SINGLE HUMAN GIRL?!

And just like that...The Saiyan stopped in his tracks...

Vlora: Selina, what are you talking about?

Geouro: Are you saying that-

Selina: (Ignores them) I CAN'T BELIEVE THIS! You really are pathetic! You would have everyone suffer, just because Bekiro killed one measly human?!

Saiyan God: ....

Selina: YOU BASTARD! SHE WAS JUST A MORTAL!

Saiyan God: SHE WAS MY FRIEND!!!

The Saiyan God's voice was filled with such power that the entire planet began to shake...

Vlora: ...I...I don't understand.

Saiyan God: I HAD NOTHING IN MY LIFE! My Mind Aches For Battle, My Body Shakes With Excitement With Every Being I Kill...And Just When I Finally Thought I Could Be Different...You Pathetic Gods Took Everything I Have Ever Cared About! ....That Human Girl...She Cared About Me.... She Saw Past The Monster And Saw Something Good In Me! (He clenches his fists as he remembers his time with Lucy...She Did Everything In Her Power To Take Care Of Me!... She Didn't Run...She Didn't Cower Before Me...She Wasn't Even Willing To Hurt Me...Instead She Treated Me Like An Equal... Her Words Were Filled With Such Kindness, That Even I No Longer Felt Any Anger Within Me After Hearing Them...Unlike Me, She Never Held Any Anger for Those That Hurt Her...She Was Always Willing To Protect Me, Even When Everyone Else Said Otherwise...She Was Kind To Everyone, Respectful To Those She Met...She Was Willing To Protect A Monster Like Me, All Because She Didn't See Me As One...So Why?!...WHY DID SHE HAVE TO DIE?! (His eyes glow with visible rage) It Was One Of Your Own! Bekiro...That Filthy, Coward Deity Struck Her Down, Right In Front Of My Eyes! EVEN HER OWN KIND WATCHED AND ALLOWED HER TO BE KILLED!!! ...You Gods Have Done Nothing But Take From Me...All Because You Regard Yourselves As Higher Beings...And Because You See Me As Nothing More Than A Threat To Your Power! ....Well, No More! ...I Vowed To Destroy You All, To Free Myself From The Filthy Deity's and Their Pathetic Creations!!!

The Saiyan God begins to power up, powerful sparks of electricity surrounding his body...And as everyone else listens to his story...No one is sure of what they are feeling... For they never realized that the Saiyan was capable of caring for another, let alone a human mortal...

Geouro: (Remissness his past decisions)...I had no idea that Bekiro would do such a thing...

Vlora: (She gives a sad and solemn look to the Saiyan) You...lost someone that you cared about... I-I'm...I'm sorry...I didn't know...

Saiyan God: You Gods Took Lucy From Me...And Now...I WILL TAKE EVERYTHING FROM YOU!!!

The Saiyan immediately charged at the Deity's with outstanding and Godly speed... And this time, he isn't toying around... Now, he is on a murderous rampage... And everyone...Was helpless to stand against him...

Regardless of what they felt for the Saiyan...Whether it was Anger, Solemn, even Understanding...They all knew they couldn't just surrender without a fight... They all knew the consequences of running away, so they stood...and prepared a final stand against the all-mighty Saiyan God...

Saiyan God: (Sets his sights on Selina) YOU SHALL SUFFER FIRST!

In the blink of an eye, the Saiyan launched a powerful punch towards Selina, faster than anyone could process... With that simple punch, she was launched thousands of feet backwards as she slammed painfully into numerous mountains...

Geouro/Vlora: SELINA!!! (They used their speed to try and aid her)

Goddesses #1 and #2: LIVING BURST OF EXALTED DIVINITY!!! (A powerful divine circle appears, releasing numerous light based attacks)

Warrior Deity's #1 and #2: COLLAPSING STRIKE, PRISM ATTACK!!! (Numerous prisms appear from behind the Saiyan, launching piercing energy attacks)

A few remaining deity's used the last of their divine magic to try and at least slow down the Saiyan, yet their magic based attacks didn't even faze the Saiyan as he simply turned in their direction and smirked an ominous smile...

They quickly tried to perform another attack...but it was too late... The Saiyan lifted his arm as a glowing blade-like outline surrounded his hand... In an instant, he appeared in front of the first God and performed a small slash near his neck... Suddenly, the God held his throat as blood erupted from his neck, spilling onto the ground and onto the Saiyan... The God gurgled and choked on his own blood as he fell onto the ground, slowly dying from blood loss...

Without hesitation, the Saiyan set his sights on his next target.... Grabbing the other God over his head...and quickly slamming him down onto his knee... The impact of the attack ruptured the Gods spine as he cried out in such pain that it was enough to horrify any nearby person... Sounds of broken, ruptured bones were heard as the God felt his life-force, slowly leaving his body...

Goddesses #1 and #2: (Utterly horrified beyond belief) ....

Saiyan God: (Turns in their direction while licking the blood off his cheek) ...Tasty...

This action completely disgusted and terrified the two Goddesses as they began to shake and slowly walk backwards...

Saiyan God: (Grins, revealing a bloodthirsty smile) ...Don't Run...I Just Want To Play...!

In that moment, the Saiyan raised his arm...And sent an energy slash towards the two Goddesses... Not being able to react at the attack, both of them were immediately cut in half... It all happened so fast...That they were still alive for the next few agonizing seconds after they were dismembered...

Saiyan God: (Slowly walks towards the last remaining deity's) Let Us See...How Loud I Can Make You All Scream For Death!

Meanwhile, as the Saiyan attacked the other minor deity's... Geouro, Selina, and Vlora hatched one last plan...to rid the multiverse of the Saiyan...

Selina: (Stood upright, coughing out blood as she held herself on Geouro to keep standing) ...This...Is our only...option.

Vlora: ...I...can't do it.

Geouro: VLORA, WE MUST! If we don't do this, then everyone will suffer for our mistake!

Vlora: (Shakes her head) It's not right! Even "he" doesn't deserve such punishment! We've already hurt him enough, how will we know that this plan wont anger him even further?!

Selina: There is...no other option...! Vlora, if this plan works... Then maybe it will give us the time to figure out how to deal with him. Maybe with time..."His" anger and rage could subside...

Vlora: ...I...I don't know... Are you sure this is the only way?

Geouro: If you have any other ideas, I'm more than willing to hear them.

With no options left...No other allies in sight... The whole of creation is at stake... Vlora reluctantly agrees to their final plan...

Vlora: ...A-Alright... I'll do what must be done. (Sighs sadly) I hope you know what you're doing, Selina.

Selina: So do I... (She summons her staff and leans on it) Now that we have that settled... All that's left is finding a suitable distraction.

Geouro: I'll do it.

Vlora and Selina turn to their friend with hesitant and fearful expressions.

Geouro: ....It has to be me....

Selina: NO! You've already lost too much energy! It's my fault that "he" is stronger than ever, and its my fault that all of our friends today have perished! Please, Geouro...I have to be the one to fight!

Geouro: You can barely stand let alone fight, Selina! I stand a better chance of stalling that monster than both of you. We are out of options, you know this is the only way!

Vlora: G-Geouro...You'll die.

Geouro: ...I know... And I'll die knowing that all of you will be safe... (He looks up and stares off into the distance) ...Levina...She gave her life so I could live... Now its my turn... (Turning his head towards Selina and Vlora, he gives them a smile) You know, even though I know that my life is at risk...I don't feel afraid... I can't explain it, but I think I now know how some mortals feel before their lives come to an end... Everyday, they face a world fraught with danger...Yet they continue living life to their fullest...(He chuckles in a sad tone)...Selina, Vlora...It has been a pleasure living, creating, and fighting by your sides... I truly couldn't have asked for a better life than the one I spent here.

Vlora and Selina reluctantly look at their friend and pull him into a hug... Geouro is immensely surprised at this gesture, but he accepts it... Both Selina and Vlora transfer as much of their divine strength towards Geouro, in hopes of giving him enough power to stall the Saiyan... Vlora even used her remaining divine healing magic to restore Geouro to his full strength.

Vlora: ...Geouro...I...I...

Before Vlora could finish, rapid and enormous explosions were seen from a distance. Geouro gains a serious look on his face as he stands strong and looks toward the battlefield...

Geouro: ...It's time. Selina, Vlora...You know what you have to do.

Selina: (Slowly nods)...I promise...that I won't let your sacrifice be in vain.

Geouro turned back one last time as he looked at Vlora...Her eyes were sad beyond belief and she seemed to have trouble saying goodbye.

Geouro: It's alright, Vlora... Everything is going to be okay.

Vlora: ...(A tear drips from her eye) I...d-don't want you to go.

Geouro: (Sighs) Vlora, look at me... (Vlora hesitantly looks a Geouro as her eyes are filled with tears) No matter what happens... I will always be with you... The memories we share together will never fade... And as long as you remember the time we shared... Then I will never leave you, no matter where I go.

Before Vlora could respond, Geouro's divine aura activated as he leaped into the air, flying towards the battlefield with incredible speed... Landing on the ground, Geouro noticed that nearly every deity was now gone, their bodies dissolved into numerous bright lights, floating into the sky... He clenched his fists as he noticed two heavily injured deity's on the ground, with the murderous Saiyan slowly headed towards them...

Warrior Deity #3: (Slowly trying to crawl away) P-Please.. I d-don't want to die!

Saiyan God: ...After I'm Through With You...Death Will Be The Least Of Your Concerns!

A piercing divine attack narrowly misses the Saiyan, yet he doesn't flinch... He simply turns around as he menacingly smiles...

Geouro: Your fight is with me, leave them out of this!

Saiyan God: Well, Well, Well! Look Who Finally Decided To Return. And Here I Was Thinking That You Ran Off.

Geouro: I wasn't running. Just gathering my strength for one last battle.

Saiyan God: HAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!! You Didn't Stand A Chance Before, What Makes You Think That You Can Stand Against Me Now?

With a quick battle stance, Geouro activates his aura to its limit, creating a powerful shock-wave in all directions, this only served to fascinate the Saiyan.

Geouro: I may not stand a chance against you, but don't underestimate me! (His aura glows with multiple colors) It's not just my power you will be fighting against!

With Geouro's combined divine power; given by Vlora and Selina, his magical energy has flourished to incredible feats of strength. Yet this only served to excite the Saiyan.

Saiyan God: (Grins with a wide insane smile) What A Fascinating Turn Of Events! (Claps his hands) Excellent, Fantastic, Glorious! Your Divine Energy Is Now Far Greater Than Ever!

Geouro: (Half of his aura glowed with a purple outline, and the other glowed with a light-red outline) Let us finish what we started...On Planet Cevera!

Saiyan God: (Two green-colored orbs appear in both of his handsWith Pleasure!

With a fierce growl, the Saiyan flung his arms launching his orbs straight towards Geouro, who simply raised his palm towards them.

Geouro: Reversible Entrance!

A bright purple portal appeared seemingly out of nowhere, while two more appeared from behind the Saiyan. The two energy filled orbs passed through the portal and appeared from behind the Saiyan... The bloodthirsty God simply smirked as the orbs hit him, causing a minor explosion, yet when the dust cleared...He was perfectly fine.

Saiyan God: (Cracks his neck) So, That's How My Attacks Feel! (Chuckles sinisterly) Very Well! Lets Try Something Different!

Slamming his fist into the ground, he managed to create pieces of debris from the broken planet. He grabbed them and starting tossing them towards Geouro with incredible accuracy.

Geouro: Anticipating Hurl Of A Thousand Winds!

With those words, an enormous tornado erupted from the ground...Pulling in all the debris thrown from the Saiyan...Getting annoyed with these antics, the Saiyan performed a powerful shock-wave clap that instantly dissipated the tornado.

Geouro: (Aims his hands toward the sky, creating two enormous spheres of energy) Twin Sun, Burning Bust!

With a quick downward motion, Geouro sent the two spheres towards the Saiyan... Who in turn simply smacked away the first and grabbed the other one, crushing it in his hands.

Saiyan God: I've Had Enough! (His eyes burn with anger) Lets See How Strong Your Magic Is...When It Comes To Hand-To-Hand Combat!

Geouro: I couldn't agree more!

Both Gods with incredible speed charged towards one another, creating a wave of aura from behind... The Saiyan went for a punch strike, though Geouro quickly created a portal escaping the strike... Transporting himself above the Saiyan and launching a powerful downward kick...

Geouro: Eclipse, Extreme Eruption!

With a quick arm raise, the Saiyan grabbed Geouro's leg and slammed him into the ground...Over and over, until Geouro manage to use his other leg to perform a kick right into the Saiyan's chest, though this also had no effect.

With no other option, Geouro materialized a divine sword in his hand and slashed at the Saiyan, who quickly let go and jumped a few feet backwards.

Saiyan God: (His hand becomes infused with a sharp green aura) Let Us See How You Handle This!

Geouro and the Saiyan clash together, holding each other at bay, though the Saiyan was simply enjoying this fight and had no regards to end it so quickly.... Both slashed with incredible speeds, neither seemingly able to get a hit on the other.

Seeing an opening, Geouro once again created a purple portal and appeared from behind the Saiyan, who in turn used a green ki blast to shoot the sword out of Geouro's hand.... And while he was distracted, the Saiyan used his Ki infused hand to completely cut off Geouro's arm.

Geouro: GAAAAAAHHHHH!!! (He quickly infused his injury with a small barrier to stop the bleeding)

Geouro groaned in pain, summoning a powerful ball of energy in his only other hand and rushing at the Saiyan... The Saiyan grabbed the blast with a single hand and crushed it, along with Geouro's hand... With another quick and painful scream, the Saiyan uppercutted Geouro hundreds of feet into the air, using his speed to appear behind him and grabbing him by the head...Slamming him into the ground, creating a massive crater.

Geouro: (Coughs in visible pain) ...Guh...A-Ah...

Saiyan God: Seems Like Your Combined Power...(Uses his tail and grabs Geouro by his neck, holding him in midair)...Wasn't Enough!

The Saiyan reeled back his fist...and punched Geouro right into his gut...Again...And Again... Geouro coughed out blood onto the Saiyan's face, but he simply licked it off... And with one final painful strike, the Saiyan released Geouro as he fell onto his knees, numerous amounts of blood spilling from his mouth.

Saiyan God: (Looks at his hand, as green bio-electricity surrounds it) You Know, If It Wasn't For You And The Others...I Wouldn't Have Been Able To Become This Strong... I Should Be Thanking You... But, I'd Much Rather Kill You Instead.

Geouro: ...E-Even...(He wipes the blood from his chin)...Even if you kill me... There will always be others, who will stand against you!

Saiyan God: (Laughs maniacally) HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!! I'm Counting On It! The More They Fight, The Less Bored I Will Be! Perhaps, They Will Put Up More Of A Fight Than You Did!

Geouro: (His life-force slowly starts to leave) Maybe not today...Or the near future... But Someday...Someone will stop you!

Saiyan God: Perhaps Someone One Day Will...However... (He violently grabs Geouro by the head with both of his hands) ...You Will Never See That Day!

With a bloodthirsty smile, the Saiyan raised his thumbs near Geouro's eyes... And struck downwards, gouging out his eyes... Geouro screamed with a painful, horror-filled voice as his eyes were crushed and numerous amounts of blood leaked from his now empty eye-sockets.

Saiyan God: Yes, Scream For Mercy! Scream For Your Pitiful Life To Be Spared!

Selina/Vlora: Malrak Gethrisja Platohol!!!

And just like that...Selina and Vlora finished the spell...Creating an enormous purple portal that slowly started pulling the Saiyan towards it... The spells powerful force was incredible powerful, that even the Saiyan had trouble escaping it.

Saiyan God: NO! I'm Not Done Here! (He grunts with incredible conviction) I Won't Lose Against You Pathetic Weaklings!

Selina and Vlora focused as much energy as they had onto their spell, yet it wasn't enough as the Saiyan seemed to be escaping it's grasp.

Geouro: (His fist glows with a shade of yellow, red, and blue divine color) ...Raining Blow...DUAL STRIKE!!!

With his sight gone, his life dwindling, Geouro used his last remaining strength...And launched himself towards the Saiyan's voice using only one single arm to attack... Performing one last powerful punch right into the Saiyan's face, pushing him backwards into the portal.

Saiyan God: (Is sent flying backwards into the dark portal) GEOURO!!!

And just like that, the portal disappeared...Along with the monstrous Saiyan...

Geouro: (Falls headfirst into the ground) ....

Seeing the state Geouro was in, Vlora ran to his aid with Selina following close behind... With no words spoken, Vlora fell on her knees...Turning Geouro around and gasped at his condition... His arm was gone, his body was covered in blood...and his eyes were completely ripped out...

Vlora: (Tears once again leek from her eyes) G-Geouro...

Slolwy, Geouro began to glow...Signaling that his life has come to an end... Vlora hugged Geouro, her face buried in his chest...No words were spoken, only tears and sobs were heard...

Y(N) Narration: Another great deity had fallen... A courageous God whose purpose in life was to protect all forms of life... He gave his life for the good of all... He fought...He lived...And he died...as a true hero... For there is no greater life...than one spent protecting the helpless... Geouro...Your sacrifice...Will never be forgotten...

Geouro disappeared from Vlora's arms...Numerous bright lights, ascending into the sky...Another God who gave his life fighting the Saiyan...

Meanwhile In an Unknown Dimension

Saiyan God: DAAAAAAAAAAAMN IIIIIIIIIIT!!!!

A void filled with darkness surrounded the Saiyan... No matter where he flew, no matter what attack he threw...There was no sign of escape anywhere... He was trapped...Alone...With no way out...

Saiyan God: GGGGGRRRRR!!!

The Saiyan's primal rage began to rise even higher than before, causing his anger to flourish... His eyes burned with incredible rage...His power raising higher and higher with every passing second...

Saiyan God: I Will Not Let This Be The End!!! ...I Refuse To Give Up!!! (He clenches his fists) If I Don't Escape, Then Everything I Have Done Will Have Been For Nothing!!! ...I'll Be Trapped And Forgotten, Just Like Before!!! I REFUSE TO LET THAT HAPPEN AGAIN!!!

The Saiyan clenches his fists even more, to the point where his blood began to pour from his hands... His energy and power rising and rising farther than before...

Saiyan God: ...I Vowed...I Promised...TO DESTROY THE GODS AND THEIR CREATIONS...ONCE AND FOR ALL!!!  IF I HAVE TO DESTROY MY BODY TO REACH NEW LEVELS OF POWER...THAN SO BE IT!!! (His aura began to grow more and more, his energy rising to even greater heights) AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!

With a blood-curling scream, the Saiyan pushed himself, farther and farther to increase his power beyond that which he had ever achieved before... His own blood boiled with overwhelming power as dark blood began to drip from his eyes, nose, ears, and even his mouth.

Saiyan God: (He charged his power, shaking the empty dimension around himAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!

His stamina quickly diminishing, the Saiyan continued to push his Ki to overwhelming and painful amounts of power... His primal power began to increase as well, his screaming now turning into full on roars.

Saiyan God: GGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!

Slowly but surely, his appearance began to drastically change... His green spike hair slowly began to grow longer and longer, as well as becoming a more darker shade of green... His eyebrows seemingly disappearing... And his aura began to radiate incredible amounts of energy, almost to the point where it seems static.

Saiyan God: (With one final bloodcurdling roar, his hair reached down to his waistGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!

Y(N) Narration: Drawing out every last bit of energy in my body, I forced my own body to transform into a new stage of power... Using every ounce of potential in myself, I pushed my energy to its limit and even further beyond! My body painfully struggled to maintain my new transformation...Super Saiyan 3!

And In That Moment...Yang Experienced Her First Nosebleed...

Yang: Oh, that's so hot~ !!!

Blake/Weiss/Pyrrah: YANG!

Ren reacted quickly, appearing from behind her and putting a tissue over her nose... However, Yang continually looked at the fabulous hair of Super Saiyan 3 with literal hearts in her eyes.

Y(N) Narration: Perhaps I should have skipped this part of the story....

Ruby: (Eyes still covered by Yang) What happened? Can I open my eyes now?

Everyone: No!

Jaune: Y(N), please just get on with the story. Maybe she'll snap out of it when this is over.

Yang: I can stare at that hair all day~

Y(N) Narration: (Clears throat) With my new found transformation, I was now even able to break through the dimensional barrier holding me. (The rift began to crack open, revealing a way out) Yet, what I didn't realize... Is that my raw power...came at a costly price...

The Saiyan God smirked, numerous amounts of green electricity surrounding his entire body... He flew into the air and entered the dimensional rift created by his transformation...Allowing himself to be transported to the last place he was...Planet Hovler...

While the Saiyan was gone, Vlora and Selina grouped up with the last two surviving deity's and prepared to leave the planet... So much chaos and destruction had been spread over the land, chunks of the planet were completely wiped out... Well, at least the mortals were safe...Or were they?

Selina: (Scans the desolate wasteland) Deiogus is not going to be happy when he hears about this. (Sighs) Well, all that matters is that we finally managed to win this battle...At least for now. I don't know how long that empty dimension will hold him, but it should be long enough for us to prepare for the next battle. (She turns to Vlora who was quiet) We need to find Deiogus and inform him of what happened here. (She see's Geouro's divine weapon and picks it up) We'll never forget what happened here today.

Vlora: (Stays silent) ....

Selina: Vlora?

Vlora: It's our fault, isn't it? ...We were so afraid of his power, that we didn't even realize that he was capable of feeling the same emotions we did... He isn't some kind of heartless monster...He's just a simple being who lost someone important to him, and the only way he could rid himself of that pain..was to inflict it upon others.... M-Maybe if we tried to understand why he felt the way he did, then none of this would have happened.

Selina: ...It's too late to dwell on such thoughts. What's done is done. We cant change the past, all we can do is make sure an incident like this never happens again.

Vlora: (Angrily turns toward Selina) And what if it does happen again?! Are we just going to kill off anyone who is capable of harming us?! Are we just going to gather another army and let the entire process happen again?! Well, I won't be part of such ideals! If we deities are only capable of destroying those who go against our laws, then we don't deserve such titles!

Selina: What do you suggest than?! Allow every powerful monster to do what they want, let them massacre our planets to their hearts desire?! You can't always have a peaceful talk with every living being, Vlora! Sometimes we need to do what must be done to protect our Universes, and that involves destroying our enemies!

Suddenly, a cracked rift appeared in the sky...And through it descended the Saiyan God...His Super Saiyan 3 transformation caused the entire world to shake with unimaginable power and destruction.

Saiyan God: (Slowly descending onto the ground) Did You Really Think That Trap Was Going To Hold Me?! Well, Congratulations! You Have Sealed Your Inevitable Deaths!

Every deity took a step back, their eyes filled with hopelessness... Everything they have tried...Every attack...Every plan...Every trap...Failed... Now, there was nothing else that could be done...

Selina: N-No, NO! H-How...HOW DID YOU GET OUT?!

Saiyan God: My Rage Shall Never Be Contained, Not By You Or Anyone Else! My Anger for The Gods Gave Me The Strength To Destroy Your Pathetic Trap!

Selina: Y-You couldn't have! THAT'S IMPOSSIBLE!!!

Saiyan God: Maybe For You, But Not For Me! (He raises one finger towards the sky) I Initially Wanted To Kill You All Slowly... But, I've Changed my Mind! (An enormous Ki blast is then created from the Saiyan) I'm No Longer Taking Any Chances!

Vlora: (Falls on her knees) It's over... (Closes her eyes) W-We've failed, Geouro... Forgive me...

Saiyan God: (Gets ready to destroy the entire planetNOW DIE WITH THE REST OF THIS PLANET! FALL AND WITHER AWAY-!

Excruciating pain had overcome the Saiyan as he violently threw up blood; releasing his enormous Ki blast and losing his Super Saiyan 3 transformation, reverting back into his base form as he fell on his knees.

Y(N) Narration: Breaking my limits in such a short amount of time and using up an enormous amount of Ki in such a short time, completely wiped out my stamina as my body failed to produce any more raw energy. My pain was so great, that I didn't even have the energy to move or even utter a single word... I was now utterly helpless to defend myself...

Saiyan God: (His body failed to move, his stamina was completely gone) ....

Dark colored blood leaked from the Saiyan, his mind was in a state of both panic and frustration... And yet there was nothing he could do...except wait...

Vlora: W-What's going on?!

Selina: ...I don't know... (She raises Geouro's divine weapon) Nevertheless, I won't let this opportunity go to waste!

She raises the weapon, and prepares to perform a magical slash of energy at the helpless Saiyan.

Vlora: (She prepares to speak out and then pauses) ....

Vlora didn't know what to do...Did she truly want the Saiyan dead? ...Or did she want to help him, give him another opportunity at life... Perhaps she could change his cruel ways... However, the moment she thought about Geouro...and how the Saiyan killed all of her friends... She didn't do anything to stop Selina.

Selina: Mystic Slash!

A wave of magical energy flew from the sword, hitting the Saiyan with incredible devastation. The swords energy pierced his entire chest, causing him to fall backwards...Blood erupted and leaked from his chest as he felt his life -force fading away... Yet even at his weakest, he still managed to barely survive the attack...

Saiyan God: (He looked upon the sky, his breathing slowly began to die down) ....

Selina: Damn it! I should have put more energy into that attack! (The blade begins to glow again) This will end it! (She raises the sword above her head) DIVINE SLA-

Suddenly, a small bolt of magical energy struck the sword, casuing the weapon to fly away from Selina's grasp. Everyone was completely caught off-guard from this sudden intervention.

???: ...I apologize...It wasn't my intention to get rid of your weapon.

Selina, Vlora, and the two remaining deity's looked to the sky...and saw a recognizable and unmistakable face.

Selina/Vlora: YOU?!

Archon: (Slowly descends onto the ground, near the collapsed Saiyan) To be honest, I was actually aiming for your head, Selina. But, I'm afraid my hand must have slipped at the last moment. Seems like we can't always get what we want.

Selina: (Clenches her fists) What are you doing here, Archon?!

Archon: Oh, isn't it obvious? (Gestures to the injured Saiyan) I've come to lend him a helping hand.

Vlora: What?! W-Why would you want to help him?

Archon: (Rolls his eyes in an amusing manner) Let's see...Why would a minor God like me... One who has always been looked down upon for his lack of divine magic... One who is ridiculed on a daily basis because of his so-called "hideous" appearance ...Treated like an abomination, rather than respected by the other deity's.... Yes, why would I want to help a creature capable of killing all of you? (Looks at the Goddesses and smirks) You're smart, figure it out.

Selina: (Grits her teeth) I have heard enough from you! Stand aside, Archon!

Archon: (Swings his tail to the side) Or what? You'll kill me? Go ahead and try, I can assure you that it won't be as easy as you think.

Vlora: Archon, you can't help him! His power grows because of his hate for us! Even if he survives, he won't just let you live! He'll kill you, just as he killed the other Gods!

Archon: I know.

Vlora: Then why are you protecting him?!

Archon slowly turns his head towards the Saiyan...And the two make eye-contact...

Archon: ...Look at him... No divine magic...No form of training allowed him to become so strong... Yet he was able to overpower all of you in such a short amount of time... But, that's not why I want him to live... (He turns to the Goddesses with hate evident in his eyes) I want him to make you all suffer!

Archon said those words with such anger, that it completely caught the deity's off-guard... Even the Saiyan was quite surprised at his familiar anger...

Archon: You pathetic deity's regard yourselves as "protectors" of the innocent... Here you are fighting so that your pathetic mortal creations can live on... You fight and create for your own suitable purposes... You do what must be done so others can regard you as "heroes"... Yet when it doesn't suit your purposes... You're more than willing to strike down anything in your path! ...You let your pathetic laws decide the outcomes and punishments of every living being... And somehow you manage to manipulate them when things don't go so well for you! ...If something doesn't go the way you planned...If there is just simple obstruction in your path that hinders your progress...Then you are more than willing to just "cut" them out! ...You can go ahead and deny the truth...But I know what you really are... You're cowards that are afraid of change...Afraid that someone will one day rise against you...You do whatever it takes to keep your precious balance in place...Even if others have to suffer for it! ...Even now, I can see your hypocrisy! ...You are willing to protect these pathetic mortals now... (His eyes burn with anger)...Yet You're More Than Willing To Kill A Mother And Her Child If It Suits You!

Selina: Don't try to twist your past crimes into this! You knew the penalty of marrying and conceiving a half-breed with a human!

Archon: BUT THEY DIDN'T! ...They knew nothing of your laws! ...(Clenches his fists) You should have punished me, not my family! ...They didn't deserve to die, I did! ...That day...I was powerless...too weak to stop you... After that, I vowed to never be weak again! I vowed to rid this universe from your rule!

Selina: I've head enough! Stand aside, Archon! Or I'll be forced to take drastic measures!

Vlora: Archon, please. I don't want to hurt you.

Archon: Oh, it's not me whose going to be hurt...It's you! Allow me to show you the results of my training!

A white silver aura surrounded Archon as he slowly began to power up, his divine energy increasing to incredible heights of strength. A bright light had overcome him as his physical appearance began to change.... Even Vlora and Selina were quite surprised at this minor deity's increase in strength...

Archon: (A bright light surrounds him, hiding him from view) ...You have always believed yourselves to be unstoppable in battle... You believed there was no one capable of challenging your power... But, I found a way past my limit! Now you will witness...MY LIMIT BREAKING POWER!!! (The bright light disappears, revealing Archon's new appearance)

Selina: (Struggles to maintain her composure) S-So what? You think that growing shorter will give you the advantage?!

Archon doesn't say a word, he simply raises his finger and fires two small precise blasts past Vlora and Selina...Killing the last two surviving deity's in an instant.

Archon: Underestimate me...And it will cost you your lives... The pain that you caused me...I WILL RETURN IT TEN-FOLD!

Selina: (Enraged) YOU BASTARD! YOU'LL SUFFER FOR THIS BETRAYAL!

Vlora: The lives you have taken will not go unpunished!

Archon: (Quickly turns back to the Saiyan) You better recover soon, or you'll never enact vengeance upon those who wronged you. (Turns back to the Goddesses as they activate their divine auras) As strong as I have gotten, I wont be able to take them both on by myself... (He activates his white silver aura) ...I'll hold them off...Once you recover...Run...Live to fight another day...You're the only one powerful enough to free yourself from the Gods...I'm counting on you to win this war.

Saiyan God: (Slowly closes his eyes....

The Saiyan God couldn't reply...His mind was filled with confusion, anger...and a vast amount of primal rage slowly building within himself... All he did was stare at Archon, just as the rogue God charged headfirst towards the two Goddesses.

Selina: (She summons her staff) Devastating Wave!

Vlora: (She summons multiple dagger shaped weapons) Punishing Nova Cut!

Archon: Vengeful Eruption!

Archon himself cast a spell that forced the ground to erupt from below the two deity's, allowing him to dodge their attacks and separating them for a short mount of time.... Selina flew into the air and prepared to cast another spell... Archon quickly flew above her and began to spin in a downwards position, slamming Selina with his tail...Causing her to slam into the ground.

Vlora: You won't get away with this! Gravitational Pull!

Selina used her gravity magic to slow down Archon, though his new evolved form allowed him to still move under the influence of her spell.

Archon: (Two red colored spinning disks appear in his hand) Homing Spiral Attack!

Sending his homing attack towards Vlora, the magic-infused disks spun with high speeds and narrowly missed Vlora... However, she barely managed to evade the last disk as it managed to cut her cheek.

Vlora: (Wipes the blood from her cheek) ....

Archon: Hurts doesn't it? There's more where that came from!

Using his telekinetic magic, Archon used two sizable debris' to crush Vlora in between both of them... However, she quickly managed to teleport herself away from harms way.

Archon: Tch! That's going to be a problem!

Selina: So will this! Moonlight Barrage!

A flurry of light based attacks began to hit Archon from all directions as he struggled to hold them off... He held up his arms and tried to block off all the magical blasts.

Selina: Meteor Launch!

Archon: (Looks up as a boulder is summoned from the sky) This is going to hurt.

The enormous boulder smashed into Archon, sending him flying into the ground...The boulder lying on top of him... He slowly eases his way out, facing the two deity's as he began to pant...

Vlora: Give up, Archon. You know you can't win against both of us.

Archon: (Chuckles silently) That remains to be seen. (Assumes a fighting stance) I'm ready for round two!

Selina: Your arrogance will be your downfall!

And just like that, Archon once again charged into the fight...hoping to buy enough time for the Saiyan to recover and possibly escape...

Saiyan God: (Lies on the ground, helpless to even move) ...A-Arch-....Archon...W-Why?...

Y(N) Narration: I was utterly confused beyond belief... Archon was risking his life...to save mine... No one had ever done such a thing...No-one besides...Lucy... Here was another being, willing to die for me... Another being who saw me as something more than just a monster... (Images of Archon fighting Vlora and Selina are shown, as he is slowly being overpowered) Another being...who was going to die by the hands of the Deity's... And that thought awakened something within myself...A Primal Beast that was slowly awakening from his long slumber...

Saiyan God: GRRRRR!!!

The Saiyan suddenly opens his eyes... His eyes were now pure blood red...No pupils...No iris'...His eyes were now blinded by a primal monstrous rage... His body began to pound...His tail violently swinging in all directions...And he slowly stood up... His teeth becoming more and more sharp by the second...

Y(N) Narration: ...No thoughts...No clear intentions...No self-awareness crossed my mind... Only Savage...Brutal...And a pure destructive nature resided in my mind... I disposed of all my clear thoughts, leaving only my true nature to take control... My initial Saiyan instincts kicked in...And the true monstrous beast within myself ...The...Oozaru...My true form...Had finally been awakened!

A far more menacing dark aura surrounded the Saiyan... He raised his head to the sky and erupted with a monstrous roar, catching the attention of Selina, Vlora, and Archon.... They stared, frozen in disbelief as the Saiyan began to transform into a terrifying creature.

Pitch black fur began to surround the Saiyan...His bones began to snap and contort as his size increased drastically... His dark tail grew larger in size, and his hands grew terrifying claws... His mouth began to change, creating a snout as even more canine teeth appeared... Taking the appearance of  a terrifying, giant ape.

The Saiyan had finally been consumed by his primal rage...Manifesting his human-like appearance in to that of his true nature...An Uncontrollable, Monstrous, Primal Beast!

Oozaru: G̴̡̡̫̘̖̰͎̳͝G̸̢̖̲̯̼̼̀͂̏̄̊̂͠Ģ̶̢̨̛̻̫͌̍̉͗̌̍̐̍G̵Ğ̴̺͓̣̻̈̅̇̚͝Ŕ̴̛̖̱̼̳̜̍̔̀̃R̴͈̳͕̜̮̰̻̠̅̈́͋̇̏͑̉͒R̸̤͙͌̀̾̀̽̑̅͝R̶̨̜̙̩̮̙̗̅̀̌̿̿̉R̵̞̆͐̌̂̂́͆̀R̶̡̺̻͕͙͕̣͖̎̿̓̊͛͂̉͒͒͠Ā̸̲̥̤̖͗͋̓́̕̕A̶̧̤̞̗͐A̴̧̛̲̳͍̺̬̱̭͉̾̑̈́̎̍̇̽̀A̶̤͓̥̗̖̙̬̋̌̍̆́À̵̺͕̞̜͙͍̭̾̉̃̽͝A̶̢̗̮̻͇̭͉̼͔̹͂̍A̵̛͑̉̆̈́̏̎̉H̸͛͆̊H̷͓͖̬̥̟̉͊Ḩ̶̦̫̳͋̊̄̔̄͒̒͂H̶̛͈̙̭̬͌̑̄͊̾͌̃͜͝H̶̙͓̮̬̲̗̗̳̒͗̾̑Ḩ̵̺̝̘̘̦͙̻̈!!!

His ear piercing roar forced the deities to cover their ears. His enormous height cast a looming shadow over the deity's... He roared, pounding his chest as no one was sure of what to do.

Selina: VLORA, WE NEED TO GET OUT OF HERE!

The Oozaru turned in their direction and slammed his fist towards them, forcing them to quickly fly away from danger as he created a massive planet breaking crater in the ground... The Oozaru was incredibly powerful, but he lacked speed with his giant size.

Archon: (Fly's a reasonable distance away as he watched the Oozaru with sudden interest) Amazing! Such power! You truly are unstoppable! Go on then, SHOW ME YOUR POWER!

The Oozaru set his sights on the two Goddess and launched a powerful dark-red orb from his mouth, each of them barely able to escape from the blast as it exploded in the sky, causing a enormous blinding light.

Selina: (She shuts her eyes) Agh! I can't see!

Vlora: (Her eyes widen in horror) SELINA, LOOK OUT!!!

Selina: What-?!

The Oozaru grabbed Selina in his hand, stooping her movements completely as he nearly squeezed the life out of her, forcing her to scream for dear life!

Vlora: LET HER GO!!! BLINDING SHO-!

Vlora was suddenly hit by the Saiyan enormous tail, forcing her to crash into the ground, helpless to save her friend.

The Oozaru brought Selina over and close to his face...Her feared look being seen in the Oozaru's  bright red eyes... Drool began to leak from his mouth as he slowly opened it, revealing a monstrous set of teeth.

Selina: (Her eyes are filed with unimaginable fear) N-No! N-Not like this!

Vlora: SELINA!!!

Oozaru: (Grins evilly) .̸̹̦̍́̌͒́̅̈.̴̨͕̩̬̗̫̄̂͆̆́̉̓͜.̷̨̳̠̥͕̉.̸̬̞͙͆͝

And in one agonizing second...The Oozaru released his grasp...And devoured Selina in one simple bite as the sounds of bones crunching were heard... Her blood leaking from his mouth as he simply licked it off...

Archon: (Wide-eyed) I wasn't expecting that.

Vlora was paralyzed beyond belief...She had just witnessed so many lives taken by the Saiyan...And this broke the final straw... She erupted with a loud, painful cry...Devoid of all hope...No longer caring for her own life...

Vlora: (Tears dripped from her eyes) ...W-Why... WHY DID THIS HAVE TO HAPPEN?! ...I can't... I can't do this anymore...

The Oozaru noticed Vlora, and raised his foot, preparing to crush her...

???: OVERWHELMING FORCE SEAL!!!

Numerous female voices were heard, as an enormous blast of wind struck the Oozaru, forcing him to fall backwards causing a massive earthquake.

Archon: Well, well, well... I was wondering when they were going to arrive.

From the sky descend Deiogus, a powerful divine aura surrounding him... Alongside him was Devorah who was using her wings to fly... And from the sky appeared many winged deities, all weapon prepared and ready for battle.

Deiogus: (Notices the destruction all around him) Such incredible destruction... Seems we are too late.

The Oozaru quickly stands and erupts with a primal roar, creating a massive shock-wave from all sides...

Oozaru: G̴̡̡̫̘̖̰͎̳͝G̸̢̖̲̯̼̼̀͂̏̄̊̂͠Ģ̶̢̨̛̻̫͌̍̉͗̌̍̐̍G̵Ğ̴̺͓̣̻̈̅̇̚͝Ŕ̴̛̖̱̼̳̜̍̔̀̃R̴͈̳͕̜̮̰̻̠̅̈́͋̇̏͑̉͒R̸̤͙͌̀̾̀̽̑̅͝R̶̨̜̙̩̮̙̗̅̀̌̿̿̉R̵̞̆͐̌̂̂́͆̀R̶̡̺̻͕͙͕̣͖̎̿̓̊͛͂̉͒͒͠Ā̸̲̥̤̖͗͋̓́̕̕A̶̧̤̞̗͐A̴̧̛̲̳͍̺̬̱̭͉̾̑̈́̎̍̇̽̀A̶̤͓̥̗̖̙̬̋̌̍̆́À̵̺͕̞̜͙͍̭̾̉̃̽͝A̶̢̗̮̻͇̭͉̼͔̹͂̍A̵̛͑̉̆̈́̏̎H̸͛͆̊H̷͓͖̬̥̟̉͊Ḩ̶̦̫̳͋̊̄̔̄͒̒͂H̶̛͈̙̭̬͌̑̄͊̾͌̃͜͝H̶̙͓̮̬̲̗̗̳̒͗̾̑Ḩ̵̺̝̘̘̦͙̻̈!!!

Devorah: What in the Universe?! What kind of creature is that?!

Deiogus: Not one you should take lightly! (Notices Vlora) Vlora! ...Devorah, distract that creature while I'm gone!

Devorah: (Smirks) With pleasure! (Creates a powerful spear in her hand and aims it at the Saiyan) VALKYRIES, ATTACK!

Signaling her warriors to attack, the winged deity's fly in a downward position towards the Oozaru, launching numerous amounts of explosive magic at the beast.... All the attacks managed to hit the Oozaru, but it did not wound him in the slightest. With a primal growl, he opened his mouth and launched an enormous plasmic bolt of pure energy from his mouth in all directions... This attack managed to hit a few Valkyries, evaporating them in an instant.

Devorah: SPLIT UP, FIND AN OPENING!

Devorah and her warriors flew in all directions around the Saiyan, launching and attacking him from all directions... And due to his large size, and slow speed...He was not capable of hitting them no matter where he struck...each were able to quickly evade his attacks!

Deiogus: (Lands on the ground and runs toward Vlora who was on her knees) Vlora, are you alright?! (He quickly kneels down and notices her wounds) You're hurt! (He quickly looks around) Vlora, what happened?! Where is Geouro and Selina?!

At the mention of those names, Vlora began to cry once again...realizing that they were gone, Deiogus simply hugged Vlora and allowed her to cry to her hears content...

Deiogus: Sshhh... It's okay... I'm here now... I'm here...

Vlora: T-They're gone... I... I c-couldn't save them... I'm s-so sorry....

Deiogus: Vlora, look at me... (She hesitatingly looks up at him) I'm here now... Everything's going to be okay... I'm going to get you out of here.

Vlora: N-No...I c-can't leave...! I h-have to fight...! I-If I don't then-!

Deiogus: Listen to me closely... This planet is on the brink of collapsing... It could erupt any moment now, we have to leave before it's too late. (Vlora begins to speak up) And don't you worry, me and Devorah transported all of the mortals away from here to a remote and safe planet...They are all safe.

His words brought her comfort... Deiogus slowly stood up and offered his hand to Vlora...

Deiogus: There is nothing else we can do... Please, Vlora... We have to go.

Vlora looks...and takes his hand...and both of them turn their attention to the Oozaru... Who was now getting the upper-hand in the fight.

Oozaru: (Enraged) G̴̡̡̛͔̤̳̜͉̮͌̎̐̌̾̈́̄G̴̻̙̠̼͇̦͓̔G̶͔̖͎̉̌̍̈́͆͜͝ͅG̸̫͔͇̘̙̭͓̀͐G̶̣̝̘͔͕̥̤̾̍́̀Ģ̶̧̡͔̫̥́͂G̷̻̝̩̤͌̾́̽͆̐̅͜ͅŖ̶̗̩̪̫̊̀̄̈́͋̿̃R̵̡͎̙͂̈̈́̊͆̍R̴̨̼̩̯̾͒̌̏R̷̢̡̻̗͇͈͆̆̈́̓̀̓̿̌̂̕͜ͅR̸͓͋͒́̃̊R̵̨̩̦̗̞͓͖͎̼̮̐A̵̛͔̭̼̠̝͛͐̅͆̿̚͘̚͝A̵̛̺͍͔̩̟̦̖̤̯̼̍͆̀̕͝A̵͎̬̣̣͙͈̲͒͆À̴̭̹̭̜̹̰̣̺̐͗̽ͅͅÄ̷̡̯̮̦̝̤̹͖́̈́́͆͛́̒̽͝A̷̢͙͚͚̻̼̣̺̲̫͐͛́́́͝͝͝A̷͙̣͍̪͔̦̮̭͂̄H̸̃̓̀͠ͅH̷͔̜͊̾̌͋̽H̷̨̛̤̯̣̰̤̤̓̽͂͒͋̄̋̓H̶͈̲̠͎̰̼͕̤̤̏Ḫ̶̤̝̺̺̣͕̼̋́̇̄̂͆̎͆͝!̴̡̻͎̼͙̯̗͍̈͆͜͠͝!̶̨̡̲͔͙͉̥̼̣̺͂͛!̶͕̏̀̽̉̃̇̿̓̕͝

The enormous primal beast managed to grab one Valkyrie in his hand and crushed her to death... He opened his jaws and managed to devour a few more... He even managed to smack a few away, causing them fly thousands of feet backwards and violently crash into the planet...

Devorah: Everyone, keep attacking! We just need a little more-!

The Ooazur had managed to grab Devorah and began to slowly squeeze the life out of her, causing her to struggle in his grasp...

Deiogus: GET AWAY FROM HER!!!

Suddenly, the Oozaru felt an enormous rush of pain in his head as Deigous performed a devastating punch of such power that it knocked the giant Oozaru to the ground, rendering him unconscious... Deiogus' attack wasn't one of divine magic...It was one of raw power, similar to the Saiyan's... And yet even more powerful...

Archon: (Speechless) ....

Devorah began to fall, until Deigous flew up from below and caught her bridal-style.

Devorah: (Shocked beyond belief) D-Deiogus?!

Deiogus: (Worried) Devorah, are you okay?! Are you feeling any sort of pain right now?! Did he hurt-?!

Devorah: D-Don't worry! E-Everything is fine.

Deiogus quickly breathes a sign of relief, just as the entire planet began to shake and crack beneath them...

Deiogus: (Quickly regroups with Vlora and the remaining Valkyries while still holding Devorah) We need to leave...NOW!

Vlora nodded and using her remaining magic, she created a purple portal in which every deity quickly passed through.

Oozaru: .̶̰͕̬̠͂̇̇̈́̌ͅ.̶̛̛̫̣̼̂̾́͌̓̔̎̚.̶͓̬̥͖̹̅.̵̯͉̻̅͒̊̌̓.̸̠̪͖̦̳̯̉͐̽͒̄̿̍͝.̷̙̻͕̏͂

The giant beast layed on the ground, unconscious...The planet was collapsing with every passing second...And he slowly began to shrink...back into his humanoid form...

Saiyan God: (His eyes remain closed) ....

From behind the Saiyan, a familiar shadow loomed over him... Archon noticed his state and quickly put the Saiyan's arm around his own shoulder, allowing him to carry him with minimal effort... He slowly began to float in the air as the Saiyan was still passed out.

Archon: You will not perish here... There is more to be done before your mission is over...

In one quick instant, Archon used his divine magic to fly into the air and away from view, just as the entire planet exploded into fire and brimstone....

The Next Day

Layed on a seemingly comfortable bed, the Saiyan began to stir in his sleep... His mind was plagued by the rage from the other day...And his wounds have been nearly healed...

Saiyan God: (Opens his eyes and begins to pant) GAAAH!!! AH!!!

The Saiyan glanced around the room, and noticing that it was one that he was quite unfamiliar with... He didn't know where he was...But he was determined to fight off any captors if he was captured... He uttered a low growl, just as a door was being opened...

Archon: (Notices the Saiyan awake) Oh, you're finally awake. It's about time.

The Saiyan quickly stands from the bed, facing Archon as the two glared at each other.

Saiyan God: ....You...

Archon: Uh, yes?

Saiyan God: You Saved Me...Why...?

Archon: Well, like I said before... You are the only one capable of ridding every Universe from the Deity's reign. I've been trying to become stronger...I have trained my body to the point of exhaustion... And yet you...Appear from quite literally out of nowhere and surpass every being that has ever lived... (He steps to the other side of the room) And all of your power, all of that strength...Seemingly only has one purpose...To destroy the Gods and their creations...

Saiyan God: ...You Hate Them As Well... I Sensed It When We First Met... I Never Met Anyone Else Who Hated Them Just As Much As I Do...

Archon: (Sighs with a calm tone) I've been trying to find a way to kill them for over a thousand years now... Yet no matter what I did... I was always inferior to their power! ...After I lost everything to them... I vowed to destroy everything they created! ...I did what I could and tried to save you...And yet you only managed to become even more stronger... Seems like you truly can become stronger the more you fight. It's quite incredible to be honest.

Saiyan God: (Listens calmly) ....

Archon: (Chuckles) You know, you don't seem to be as violent as you were last night. I'd never have though that someone like you could be a rational listener.

Saiyan God: Would You Rather Have Me Kill You?

Archon: N-No thanks... I'd prefer to keep my head on my shoulders... At least until you hear what I have to say.

Saiyan God: (Glances around the room) Where Did You Bring Me?

Archon: (Sadly glances around the room) It used to belong to someone special... Now, its only a reminder of the past...

The Saiyan looked around the room... It had one large bed and across from it was a smaller one, as well as a crib... Some of the walls had drawings on them, and most of the room was covered with curtains...

Saiyan God: (Remembers Archon's words from last night) ...You Lost Someone As Well...Didn't You...? Someone That Was...Special To You...

Archon: (Slowly nods and crosses his arms) ....And now... I have nothing left to live for... My mission is complete.

Archon slowly kneels in front of the Saiyan...Much to his confusion...

Archon: You will stand a far better chance than I ever would... All I ask...is that you grant me a quick death...

For a few moments, the two beings stood silent and motionless as Archon set his head down and awaited his fate.

Saiyan God: ...No...

Archon: (Raises his head) What?

Saiyan God: I Will Not Kill...Someone Who Is Capable Of Such Anger And Hate Such As Yourself! ...I Want To Make Every Deity Suffer, Don't You?

Archon: ...I do...! Yes, of course I do! (He clenches his fists) I want them to feel my pain! I want them to know what its like to be helpless and weak! ...I want to see them die and wither away with my own eyes!

Saiyan God: (Grins maniacally) Then Join Me! ...Together We Can End Their Creations, Force Them To Watch As their Precious Balance Falls Apart! ...Join Me...And You Will Know Just How Satisfying It is...To Kill A God With Your Own Hands!

Archon simply stands up...His face contorting into an evil grin as the two beings stare at each other with menacing smiles.

Archon: I'm in! Lets make them all suffer!

Saiyan God: With Pleasure!

The start of an unforgettable partnership has begun... The End Of the God's Is Coming... No being shall stand in the way of vengeance... A Saiyan and Frost Demon...Working Together...To End All Life... How Will Their Plans Divulge...? How Will Their Ideals Drive Them Apart...? Tune In Next Time To find Out!

To Be Continued

Seguir leyendo

También te gustarán

24.5K 498 8
(THE REMAKE).....Depicted as a assassin of death, a harbinger of things to come. But they call me y/n, a former student of beacon academy. Wanting to...
97.3K 2.5K 106
Earth is an incredibly peaceful and beautiful World home to the amazingly intelligent Humans that live upon its surface. Upon these many, many Humans...
326K 4.3K 20
You were a huntsman-in-training and went to the infamous Beacon Academy. You were strong on your own, and you led a strong team with teammates who co...
3.7K 111 49
(Volumes 1-3) You have known Ruby Rose for as long as you were both were kids and have been together since half way of your first year at Signal Acad...