A New Family - a CountryHuman...

By EdgyQueen31

You're an abused 4-year-old. One day, you had enough and ran away. While running away, you suddenly felt tire... More

1-How you met
2-Please don't hit me.
3-My! My! What sharp teeth you have!
4-Auntie Bonding Time
5-Папа and Dad
6-What?!
7-Tea Party
8-Our Little Блин
9- Free Блины! Valentines Day Special
*Proud Dancing*
11-Story Time
12- Not a Karen
13- Scammer!
14- Food Fight!
RusAme smut
15- Ocean View
Our Saviors
Still angry
You're my Sunflower!
Sister?
Secret Relationship
1st Argument
The Answer
Back then...
Aftermath
Murder-suicide
Heart-shaped Locket
Home

10-Fancy

2.1K 42 58
By EdgyQueen31

3rd person pov:
The countries are having another monthly meeting. America and Russia brought Y/n with them. "Daaad, why do we have to go to this boring meeting?" Y/n whined.

"Who will take care of you at home?" Russia replied. "Why can't you guys hire a babysitter?" Y/n whined once more. "You know I don't trust babysitters."Russia sighed.

"What about- Russia cut Y/n off by placing a finger in front of her mouth. "Even the old countries. Besides, I'll let you play with my phone." Russia said, trying to make Y/n happy.

"But Папа, your phone is in Russian. And you haven't thought me anything!" Y/n said. "Go get your Dad's phone." Russia said, pointing to America. Y/n smiled.

Y/n looked at America. "Oh, come on!" America said, giving Y/n his phone. Y/n received the phone and thanked America. Y/n skipped her way to the meeting room.

America was pouting. Russia stared at him for a while. "Why did you give her the idea to get my phone?" America whined. "At least she has manners." Russia replied.

Y/n went to sit down next to South Korea. South Korea was listening to some k-pop on her headphones. "What are you listening to, Miss?" (Yes, SK is a girl) Y/n asked. SK took off her head phones.

"당신이 말한 것을 반복 할 수 있습니까?" (Can you repeat what you said?) SK asked, confused. "Sorry, but I don't speak your language." Y/n informed SK. "What did you say a while ago?" SK asked.

"What were you listening to?" Y/n asked, pointing to SK's headphones. "It's very obvious." SK said, rolling her eyes. "Is it hard bass?" Y/n guessed. "Ew, no. It's k-pop." SK said.

"What's that?" Y/n asked. "Pop music but in Korean with some English sentences." SK replied. "Can I try?" Y/n was curious. "You can't use my headphones. But I'll let you listen to it." SK said.

SK turned off her Bluetooth headphones and let Y/n listen. Y/n listened to the entire song. "Did you enjoy it?" SK asked, pausing the song. Y/n stared blankly at her.

"Hello, Y/n, HELLO!" SK said waving her hand in front of Y/n's face. "It was...FANCY." Y/n blurted out randomly. "Are you South Korea or North Korea?" Y/n asked her.

SK had an 'are you serious' face. "Do I even look close to my brother?" SK asked her in a monotone voice. Y/n felt awkward. "I'm sorry about that." Y/n said awkwardly.

"Do you wanna come and listen to some k-pop at my house?" SK asked Y/n. Y/n's e/c eyes sparkled with excitement. "I would love to!" Y/n replied with a smile.

"Will Russia and America allow you though?" SK asked. "Hold on, I'll go ask them." Y/n said, getting out of her seat. Y/n looked around for her fathers. Well maybe, one will do.

Y/n went to hallway after hallway, room after room, and she still can't find her fathers. Y/n was passing through the men's bathroom. 'I bet dad and Папа are in there.' Y/n thought.

Y/n went inside the bathroom and found nobody there. Y/n left worried. 'What if they left me here?' Y/n kept saying that to herself. She went back to the meeting room and found that her fathers had been there the whole time.

Y/n let out a sigh of relief. Y/n sneakily went behind America and started poking his cheek. "What now Y/n?" America asked Y/n. "Dad, can I hang out at auntie SK's house?" Y/n asked.

"Sure, but where's my phone? I gave it to you earlier." Y/n's heart dropped when America said those words. Y/n was just there with her eyes widened. America sighed.

"Russia told me that you were sitting next to SK earlier. Get my phone back from her. She's an honest woman. Now go." America said pointing to SK's direction.

Y/n sighed with relief and ran back to SK. "What took you so long, 내 사랑? (My dear) "I'm very sorry, I was looking for my fathers." Y/n apologised.

"You also dropped something a while ago." SK said giving Y/n America's phone. 'I guess dad was right.' Y/n thought to herself. Y/n took the phone out of SK's hands and thanked her.

Y/n had returned the phone to her father. The meeting is over. Y/n followed SK to her home. "Your home is very modern." Y/n complimented. "Why thank you! I share this house with my brother. SK added.

"I have some seaweed for you." SK said, heading to the kitchen. "I want to try some!" Y/n said excitedly. "Your kitchen is spotless!" Y/n said impressed. SK blushed and giggled.

"Come on eat up." SK said giving you some dried seaweed. "Thank you, but you do have to give some food to your brother, right?" Y/n said in a concerned manner.

"He's out of town for now. Now go eat. Your dads will kill me you were underfed." SK said. "Thank you again, auntie!" Y/n thanked SK. Y/n ate a bit of the seaweed.

"Tastes great." Y/n said, taking another bite. "There's more if you'd like. I'll be in the living room, watching some drama." SK said leaving the room. It was around 1pm.

Time skip

Y/n was getting bored from watching some drama. Y/n looked over to SK. SK was dead asleep. "Auntie SK, I'm just going to go the bathroom." Y/n said getting out of the couch.

Y/n was walking to the bathroom. As she passed SK's bedroom, Y/n saw something interesting. Y/n went inside the room and found some makeup in SK's clean and organised bedroom.

It reminded her of Lindsay (change it, if your name is Lindsay). 'Lindsay was a nice lady. I miss the time when she and I would play dress up. Her makeup skills are beautiful.' Y/n thought.

'She's even a better mom than mommy (bio). Her food is delicious. After she was finished wrestling with Daddy (bio), she would always tell me stories.' Y/n thought again.

'Little did she know that Daddy was married to mommy.' Y/n thought. Y/n decided to recreate the memories but only with herself. Y/n started placing makeup all over her face.

The lipstick was a little messy. The eyeliner was too thick. SK was frantically looking for Y/n. SK took a peak inside her room and found Y/n there playing with her makeup.

SK let out a sigh of relief. Then she realised that Y/n was too young for makeup. "Y / n 뭐하는거야?! 넌 너무 어려!" (Y/n what are you doing?!You're too young for those!) SK tried to stop Y/n.

Y/n immediately stopped, confused on what SK said to her. "Why are you using makeup at your young age?" SK said, taking away the lipstick. Y/n was silent. "You know...we can have a makeover!" SK said.

Y/n's eyes sparkled. "We really can?" Y/n asked SK. "We pretty much can, just don't do this too much." SK said, grabbing the foundation. "Well....in that case... can you do my face?" Y/n asked excitedly.

SK nodded happily and started doing Y/n's makeup. After SK was finished, Y/n did SK's makeup. It wasn't pretty or anything, it was pretty decent looking. "It feels so Fancy, wearing makeup." Y/n said amazed.

"You know what this needs? Some music!" SK yelled. SK pulled out her phone and started playing FANCY by TWICE. "Let's do each other's hair!" Y/n suggested.

Then they chose clothes for each other. Y/n was wearing SK's clothes when she was 4 years old. SK was wearing a black skirt with a leather jacket. Y/n and SK took pictures are selfies.

After hours of calling each other fancy and dressing up, they decided to stop. "Alright, Y/n. Your fathers are going to pick you up in 30 minutes go remove your makeup and change back to your clothes." SK commanded.

Y/n nodded and went to the bathroom. SK turned off the music and started cleaning.

I probably misinterpreted the song.

Edit: The photo on the top is my interpretation of SK.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

832 51 4
Russia, a young man forced to flee his homeland, goes to the other side of the world in hope of building a new life. But he won't be alone, as some f...
70.5K 535 53
Cover done by YunJins_Polearm /\ also has an art book and oneshot book so check it out!! I have two oneshot books, this one is completed and there i...
192K 6K 28
Countryhuman x Reader! You a high school senior almost out of school. One day at a diner with your friend you see something you didn't think was real...