The New Nurse - Yandere! Slas...

بواسطة BrokeInGlass

Y/n is a kind girl, she's always had goodness in her heart. All her life she hoped to be a nurse, to help any... المزيد

The New Nurse
Norman Bates
Hannibal Lecter
Billy And Stu
Jason Voorhees
Micheal Myers
Freddy Krueger
Bills Confession
Chucky
Pennywise
Drawing With Billy
Flower Picking With Jason
You're Invited!
May I Have This Dance?
Time To Eat
Win Them Over
Normans Rage
Back To Billy
Late Night Notes
Clipped Together
Finding Norman
A Bloody Mess
Freddys Plan
Freddy Vs Jason
Ghostface?
Killing The Competition
Back For Me
Control
Overpowered
Bye...
All Freddys
A Long Awaited Demise
A New Patient
About Creeper
Cuddle Time
Soft Side
Michael And Jason
I've Missed You
Remember Me
Surprise!
Party Crashers
Caught
Good To Be Back
A Safe Place
Pushing Limits
A Midnight Walk
Friends
Cheering Up
Deal
A Day With Norman
A Day With Hannibal
A Day With Billy
A Day With Jason
A Day With Michael
A Day With Freddy
A Day With Chucky
A Day With Pennywise
A Day With Creeper
My Decision
The Final Goodbye
Bonus Canons

Preparing The Party

36.8K 989 459
بواسطة BrokeInGlass

Y/n POV

As much as I was tired I knew I had to do something about Micheal.

I said goodnight to Bill at my rooms door. He left as I walked into my room, waiting for him to leave.

I stood in my room, thinking of what I could do to make Michael feel more comfortable around me.

I looked to my desk, opening the drawer-

"Keys?" I ask myself, picking them up and noticing that they're just like Bills keys.

I put the keys in my pocket and looked down to my desk chair, remembering that Michael had broken his chair.

Maybe he wants a new one.

I picked up my chair, peeking out the door.

Once Bill was gone I walked out and down the hall, most of the slashers were already asleep.

I held the chair up, making sure it's legs didn't make any sound against the floor.

I walked all the way down the hall, to Michaels room.

I now stood in front of his door, looking into his room. I saw that he was standing at his desk, he must be working on something.

I took the keys out of my pocket, unlocking the door and bringing the chair in.

Michael turned around and faced me, I could tell he was confused as to why I was coming back.

"Hey Michael, I brought you my chair, I know your other one broke." I said with a smile as I looked up to him.

I don't know why, but I waited for an answer. I stopped though, knowing that he wouldn't say anything.

"I'll put it at your desk." I say as I clear my throat, lifting up the chair.

It was heavy, I could barely hold it anymore-

Michael moved from where he stood, now blocking me from going to his desk.

He held his hand out, grabbing the chair from my arms.

He put it at his desk, then sitting down on it as he wrote something. I walked by his side as he handed me the note.

"Thank you."

"You're welcome." I say with a sweet smile, hoping this could make us on better terms.

We both pause, a silence resting over us as he of course doesn't answer.

"I hope it helps" I pause "I'll see you another time, Bye Michael."

I walk out, Michael watching me as I did.

I walk down the hall, looking through every doors window.

I stopped once I saw a storage closet.

I opened it, revealing old holiday decorations.

"The slashers like scary stuff, right?" I ask myself as I search through a box of old Halloween decorations.

I pick up the box, hurrying down the hall and putting it in the activity room. I then run back to the storage closet, going back and forth with all the boxes.

I close the door to the closet once everything is in the activity room.

'Maybe Michael would help me decorate.' I think as I hurry down the hall once again.

I unlock Michaels door and go in, he's sitting at his desk working on a mask.

"Michael!" I say out of breath "Do you want to help me decorate?"

He turns to me, stands up, and simply stares.

After a few minutes of staring, while I caught my breath, he nodded.

I felt a burst of joy inside as he responded to me, it wasn't a blank stare like always.

I ran up to him, jumping into his arms as I wrapped my arms around him. As I did I saw as his mask slightly flew up, but he quickly pulled it back down.

"Thank you!" I exclaimed in excitement, Michael awkwardly putting his arms around my waist.

I hop out of his arms, him still staring.

"Let's go!" I say happily as I go to walk out of his room instead of run, due to how tired I am-

Michael grabbed my arm, though not forcefully. It must've been just to stop me.

He turned to his desk and began to write, then handed it to me when he was done.

"You need rest. Don't walk."

"Well how else am I supposed to get to the activity room?" I ask with a giggle-

Michael lifts me up, placing me over his shoulder.

"Woah! What're you doing?!" I ask, feeling alarmed that he was now holding me up.

He of course didn't say anything, just walked out of his room and down the hall.

I watched as we passed by the other slashers cells, him turning straight into the activity room.

"How'd you know it was here?" I ask him curiously.

Michael puts me down and walks to a table, papers and pencils still being there. He writes and hands it to me.

"When I was young I'd come here to visit my mother and make masks sometimes."

I nod to him in understanding as I then lead him to the decorations.

Michael searches through a box, lifting up a banner with his face on it.

I heard a light chuckle under his mask as if he was satisfied with seeing himself.

I continued to look through the box in front of m-

WAIT! Michael just chuckled?! That was so adorab- no wait he's not supposed to be adorable.

He is adorable though.

"Do you want to hang that up?" I ask with a giggle, seeing that he likes it.

He turns his head to me with a nod, as if he was smiling under his mask.

Michael walked to one of the walls, looking at it as he planned where to place it.

"Do you need a ladder?-" I ask, just to see Michael standing tall, already pinning it up.

"Never mind." I say with a giggle, turning back around to go through my box.

I find some bloody roses and place them in vases, putting them at the center of each table.

I then reach back into the box and pull out some red streamers.

I look to the ceiling in confusion as I wonder how I'd get them up there. I didn't have a ladder but I remembered seeing one in the storage closet-

I felt as my feet lifted off the ground, Michaels hands around my waist holding me up.

I looked down at him, blushing slightly, just before pinning the streamers up.

Michael put me down on my feet as we both admired what good of a job we had done.

"Looks spooooky, right?" I ask Michael jokingly, lightly nudging him.

His head turns to me and he tilts it, then puts it back to normal.

He nods.

My smile brightens as he once again replies to me. A nod is better than nothing!

"Do you have anything fancy you can wear? I want this to be sorta formal." I ask curiously.

Michael nods his head, catching me by surprise. I really didn't think that he had anything other than a mechanic suit to wear.

"I trust you to go put whatever you have on, then meet me back here in ten minutes." I say to him with a smile, hoping that he'd follow my order.

He nodded.

"Thank you Michael!" I say happily, giving him a quick hug.

Me and Michael then both part, going down opposite ways of the hallway to each other's rooms.

'I can't wait for this!' I think to myself happily.

واصل القراءة

ستعجبك أيضاً

762K 21.1K 24
A broke, unemployed girl with a nursing degree who just can't seem to find a job... until she finds an ad in the paper for an insane asylum. The job...
150K 3.4K 20
You're roommates with a bunch of slashers (listed below), what else can I say? Not all slashers are included, just ones that are widely known with on...
18.2K 668 20
Asylum Slasher fanfiction. Michael Myers Jason Voorhees Bubba Sawyer Brahms Heelshire Norman Bates Hannibal Lecter Carrie White Bo Sinclair Vincent S...
60.6K 3.3K 20
BOOK TWO- Female Reader Version After being fired from the Sanitarium, the slashers were determined to be with you again. Breaking out, they travelle...