BTS One Shot Collection (Requ...

By JeonChristineee

!!REQUEST CLOSED!! (I'm sorry :< ) Annyeong~ One shot collection of BTS for you ^_^ I'll do my best to make y... More

MUST READ
Jungkook - Bad Boy In Luv (part 1)
J-Hope: My Love, My Hope
Taehyung - What's best for him..?
Jimin - Why did you make me do this, Agy?
J-Hope - You Are My Miss Right
Jungkook - Too Late
J-Hope - Happy Birthday My Sunshine.
Suga - I Don't Even Care
Jungkook - You're always ignori-- What?
Jungkook - It Was Mutual All Along
Jin - Till My Last Heartbeat
Jungkook - You're My Pabo.
Jimin - Saturday Mornings
Jungkook - Why do you have to look so far?
Jimin - What took you so long, Jimin?
Please Read.
Jungkook - 1-4-3
Jungkook - Please Remember...
Jungkook - Please Remember ... (Part 2)
Jungkook - Bad Boy In Luv (part 2)
Taehyung - I learned it the hard way.
Taehyung - Is This Really Happening?
Taehyung - He was with me all along.
Taehyung - If only I knew
Taehyung - Not Anymore.
Jimin - The Yes Game.
Taehyung - I'm not leaving you.
Jimin - No Pain No Gain.
Jungkook - Different Worlds.
Jimin - My Silent Angel
Bad Boy In Luv (Part 3. Finale)
Hoseok - Started With A Smile.
Jimin - I'll hold you still.
Jungkook - Life full of wrongs.
Taehyung - The real me
Jimin - It's Over Now.
Jungkook - Do You Like Me?
Jungkook - Promises.
ATTENTION, REQUESTERS.
MUST READ. *Additional rules and reminders.
Jimin - I'm sorry.
Jungkook - It was all a mistake.
Jungkook - Listen To Me
Jungkook - Me?
Namjoon - First Song, First Love
Jungkook - Return It.
Yoongi - Losing My Cool
Taehyung - Never Again.
I'm so sorry...
Jungkook - I'm Here Now
Author's note
Jungkook
Jimin - Should have known better.
Taehyung
Jimin
Bad Boy In Luv.... Full Fanfic!

Namjoon - I can't live without you.

6.3K 176 17
By JeonChristineee

Annyeong~ Well I've finished YHM so I have less books to write. More updates for the one shots and SWM starting tomorrow~

I got excited writing this coz finally someone had requested for Namjoonie! I hope I did this right though >.< Gah~~ I'm anxious :<

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Lee Min Yeon's POV

It's start of winter once again. The weather where we use most of our clothes all at the same time in the hope that it would give us the warmth we need after battling the cruelty of the cold outside. It was so cold that it was so tempting to just stay in bed all day but despite the harsh weather outside, nothing's stopping my work. I sighed, getting out my bed and taking a bath, putting on 3 layers of clothing before going outside to head to the company.

I yawned as I walk by the coffee shop near our company.

"I need something to wake me up." I muttered to myself, hiding my half of my face on my scarf, trying to protect myself from the cold.

As I entered the coffee shop, the familiar warmth and aroma filled my senses, suddenly flashing back good old memories that happened 2 years ago.

"One iced Americano please~" I ordered from the cashier with a bright smile.

"Miss, you dropped this." One guy from behind me smiled, handing my hanky to me with his dimples showing.

"Oh, thank-you." I smiled back, accepting the hanky from him as my fingertips brushed his.

"Namjoon. You came!" A guy behind the counter wearing a black button up shirt smiled and welcomed the guy who gave me my hanky with a big hug.

"You told me your coffee shop is doing well hyung, I wanna check it out." He smiled at him, sneaking a glance at my direction. I quickly looked away as I felt my cheeks flush.

Why do you keep staring at him pabo!

I mentally hit myself.

As the order came to me, I accepted it with a smile before I headed out but before I did, I heard that Namjoon guy by the cashier.

"Can I please have what she got?"

My heart started pounding. I smiled like an idiot on my way out of the coffee shop as I head onto my destination, going back to my daily life.

Am I gonna meet you again, Namjoon ssi?

"Hey Minnie yah~" Alice greeted me with a smile. She's been the barista in this coffee shop for a while and I've been a regular since that fateful day.

"Hey, Alice" I smiled, walking over to the cashier.

"What would you like for today? The regular?" She beamed.

"Nah, I think I'll have something sweet to get rid of the bitterness I'm feeling."

She frowned upon hearing my statement. Besides her being the barista of the coffee shop, she's been a good friend of mine ever since I helped her out from being a victim of some drunk guys following her. After that night, I found out she was actually working on the coffee shop I've always visited and since then we've started talking more often and became close.

"You know, I don't get it. Why do you guys have to separate when you love each other so much?" she made a stink face as she punched my order.

"I don't get it either, but yeah. Life happened." I shrugged, sighing as I paid. I walked to the sofa beside the window, admiring the view of the wind blowing the plants outside softly, couples walking close together, trying to protect themselves from the cold and children looking like snow mans with their very thick jackets and furry ear muffs. It was the same seat where we first met. This was also where we always sat, inaudibly claiming the spot from the other costumers as we were always here almost once a week.

"Why did I sit here?" I asked myself, shaking my head with a sad smile. "I guess it's out of habit."

"Hi." I looked up and saw the handsome man with his dimples once again.

"Hey." I smiled back, trying to hide my thumping heart beats.

"Can I sit here?" he asked, motioning towards the empty seat infront of me. "Or... do you have company?"

"No!" I answered abit too quickly, making him chuckle. "I mean, I have no company today so uh... yeah. The seat is free." I smiled awkwardly but he just took his seat across mine and smiled at me dearly.

"Such a cold weather huh? Are you okay with such clothes?" he asked and I looked at myself, checking what have I worn for him to notice and ask. I wore my red chuck taylors, black leggings topped with a short denim shorts. I white shirt that says 'I don't give a sht' and a red vest.

"Oh well, it's not that cold yet, and I've always wanted to wear this shirt wherever I go. It's like my life's motto." I shrugged smiling.

"I know one person who loves saying that line." He chuckled. "I think you guys will get along."

"I sure think we'll do." I smiled back, unconsciously swaying my feet below the table like a kid as I couldn't contain my giddiness by just sitting down.

"But before you guys get along, we should get a long first, don't you think?" he asked and I shook my head slowly with a shy smile.

"My name's Kim Namjoon by the way." He held out his hand and I gladly accepted it, feeling his slender fingers wrap around mine.

"I'm Lee Min Yeon."

Who would have thought that this place where everything started, where a simple hi and hello that led to a beautiful love story would end in just a blink of an eye at the very same place.

"Happy Anniversary, Jagi!" I ran up to him and hugged him from behind as he sat down on our usual spot.

"You can't hug me in public, Minnie yah. People might see." He said, breaking free from my embrace.

"Ah. M.mian. I didn't mean to..."

Ever since he debuted, things got complicated as we needed to hide and keep our relationship hidden, but I was fine. He was there and he still loved me and I love him as hell as well so we've survived a year together despite the hardships.

"Well, anyways." I shrugged it off and sat on the opposite seat, in front of his. "Here. Take this." I smiled but he just looked at me with glossy eyes, never moving from his place.

"Go on, you can take it." I smiled but he just shook his head and bowed down.

"I can't take it anymore." He said in a whisper.

"Y..you don't like the gift? Why don't you give it a chance? I'm sure you'll like it-"

"Let's break up, Min Yeon."

Everything around me just stopped and I heard something inside me shattering into pieces.

"W.what? Namjoon-"

"It's so hard. Don't you know how stressful it is to think about you and your safety and the company and the fandom finding out? If they find out that we're dating then-"

"Then your career might fall." I finished his statement for him.

"I'm sorry. I never thought I was a hindrance to your dream."

"Min Yeon. Listen-"

"No. It's okay. I understand. I won't stand in your way." I said, looking down as I blink fast, trying to get rid of the tears.

"It's not like tha-"

"Be safe. Live happy. Live your dream. I'll be cheering for you from the crowd." I gathered up the courage to look at him and smile the best I could. I didn't want to cry but as soon as I smiled, tears started falling down.

"Minnie yah..." He called out so softly, reaching out for my hands but I placed it on my lap as I wiped the tears, trying to laugh it out.

"Ahaha, I'm sorry. Something's in my eyes." I said, standing up.

"Well I better leave before anyone spots us. Bangtan Hwaighting!" I did the hwaighting sign but he just looked at me with pained eyes. If I stayed longer, I'd just make it hard for the both of us, so I had to leave as quickly as I could before I just break down infront of him.

"Here's your Caramel Macchiato, Minnie yah~" Alice served the warm coffee on my table and I smiled at her.

"You okay?" She asked.

"Yeah, ofcourse." I said, taking the warmth of the cup in my hands, letting it spread through my cold body. I took a sip before smiling up at her. "You're working, I don't want to disturb. You've got quite a line already." I said, pointing out to the long line by the cashier as they impatiently waited for them to be entertained.

"Oh shoot." Alice muttered as she ran behind the cashier, bowing apologetically before continuing to work. I chuckled at her before taking in another sip when my phone suddenly vibrated.

"Yoboseo?" I asked.

"Where are you? You're late young woman!" I got scolded by my boss.

"It's just-" I looked at my watch, trying to defend myself but I almost chocked on my coffee when I saw it was already 7:30. I was 30 minutes late already. "Sh*t. I'm on my way. I'll be there in 5. Jeoseonghamnida." I said to the receiver, hanging up while I rush to the cashier and asked if I could get my order to go in a rush.

As I entered the company, the guards and receptionists greeted me good morning and I smiled at them widely like I always do.

"You're late huh?" Someone said behind me with his low voice that surprised me as I waited for the elevator.

"Taehyung! Don't do that!" I sighed before hitting his arm lightly.

"What? It's noona's fault for being so stiff and funny." He chuckled.

"Taehyung, stop teasing." Jimin warned and I gave him an acknowledging nod in which he returned with a smile. "Sup, Min Yeon Noona?" he asked.

"Well, besides the cold cold cold weather outside and me being dead meat as soon as I get to the 16th floor, where Bang Shik PD nim would be waiting, readying to scold me for a life time, everything's alright."

"Who told you to sleep in anyways?" Jungkook teased, coming from behind them.

"Well goodmorning to you too, Jungkook. And don't you dare treat your noona like that!" I scolded and he just laughed.

I heard a group of boy's laughter and my body started to tense up. It's the rest of the group.

"O.on second thought, I'll take the stairs. I don't want to go to the 16th floor so soon." I lied, walking away. "See you guys." I said, waving off looking at them but I stopped on my tracks as I lost my balance when I hit something hard. If it wasn't for whoever that was that caught me before I fell, I would have my drink all over my clothes right now.

"Jeoseonghamnida." I stood up quickly and bowed. "Kamsahabnida-" I stopped mid way when I noticed the man infront of me.

"It's alright. Are you hurt?" Namjoon asked in concern.

"Y.yeah. I'm good. I better go, I'm already late for work." I excused myself but before I could run away, he held my hand.

"Can... can we talk?" he asked silently.

My heart pounded and skipped a beat. As much as I wanted to, am I ready to face him?

"Not now." I said, letting go of his grip as I ran to the emergency stair case, leaning on the wall as the door closed beside me. My heart felt like it was about to jump off my chest. I wanted to wrap my arms around him like I always do, but I couldn't. I shouldn't.

.

.

"I'm sorry. It won't happen again." I bowed after being scolded for more than half an hour.

"Tsk. You better." She said, walking away.

What the actual fudge. You act as if you're the CEO of the company when you're too far from that. You're just the officer in charge yet you scold like as if you own the company. What a bummer.

I sighed as I walked away to my cubicle, when I suddenly heard a knock. I looked up to see it was Hoseok.

"Hey." He smiled.

"Hey." I greeted back.

I've been in big hit for a while. A few weeks before Bangtan debuted. I've been close with the guys even since predebut since Namjoon introduced them to me... In the group, Namjoon was the boyfriend, and the bestfriend was Hoseok.

"Heard the witch's voice from the practice room. You okay?" he asked and I just nodded.

"Yeah." I sighed looking over at my calendar. Hoseok noticed it too.

"You know, it wouldn't hurt if you guys talk..." Hoseok said, leaning on my desk as he folded his arms over his chest.

"I don't think I'm ready yet. It still hurts." I said, looking away.

"You're hurt because you think he left you because he's afraid of his job being endangered huh?"

"You don't know how miserable it feels like to be in my place, Hoseok." I narrowed my eyes at him.

"You're such a pabo. It's not the reason why he broke up with you!" he scolded, hitting my head softly.

"Wh.what?" I asked in disbelief. "What are you saying?"

"Do you even know the death threats being received by the girl groups being linked to us? Namjoon was too worried for you if ever anyone finds out. He's been totally restless those past few days. He said he felt like there was something wrong. The day after, he was called by Bang Shik PD nim and he was surprised that there was a spreading picture of both of you holding hands as you walked. It was some paparazzi that caught you both. It's a good thing he didn't publish it as he wanted to confirm it first. Namjoon panicked. There's no dating restriction in our contract, but Bang Shik PD nim was worried about the same thing Namjoon was. The death threats. He just wanted to save you the trouble. He didn't want to endanger. He doesn't give a fuck about his career compared to you Min Yeon." Hoseok explained everything and I was in shock. I've been so cold to him without even letting him explain. How stupid can I be?

I hit myself on the head as a few tears escaped my eyes. Hoseok gave me a handkerchief to wipe it away and just patted my back.

"It's been a year and I've been too cold to him... I'm such a pabo." I cried silently with Hoseok rubbing my back.

"Yeah. You kinda were."

.

.

After the long day of work, it finally ended. I messed up most of my work with everything that I have discovered today. Hoseok! How can you tell me these just now!

As I walk to the coffee shop with my thoughts being a wreck, I reached for the handle of the door at the same time someone else did too. With his hands on mine, I looked up and saw Namjoon, looking surprised as well.

"Min Yeon..."

"Namjoon..."

We both said at the same time. We abruptly let go of each other's hands as we both shyly apologized to each other. He opened the door for me and I bowed gratefully before going in and walking directly to the cashier.

"Omona. Minnie yah. Are you back together?" Alice asked as she eyed Namjoon behind me.

"What are you saying?" I laughed nervously and shook my head. I felt a tap on my shoulder and as I looked back, Namjoon was looking anxious as ever.

"Min Yeon ah... A.are you still mad at me?" he asked, not knowing where to look. His eyes wandered until he finished his question before looking into my eyes as he waited for my answer.

I smiled at him and shook my head.

"Hoseok just made everything clear to me.... Now that I know... I should be the one apologizing..." I looked down, biting on my bottom lip. "I'm sorry, Namjoon."

"It's okay." He smiled, lifting my chin with his finger. "C.can we start over again?" he asked and I looked surprised.

"I thought you'd never ask." I smiled, letting out a shaky sigh.

He smiled and handed out my hanky I was holding a while ago.

"Where did you-"

"Miss, you dropped this." He smiled and I remembered this line.

It was the first line he said to me when we first met.

"It's back to day 1, huh?" I muttered and smiled.

"Oh, thank-you." I smiled in tears as all of our memories flashed back in my head, accepting the hanky in my shaky hands.

He dropped his smile as he enclosed me in his arms.

"Namjoon. You can't. People will see-"

"I don't care anymore. I'm done thinking about them. This relationship is about us and I'll protect you with all that I can and I won't step back like a coward like I did before... I'm sorry jagi for being scared and so weak before, but I couldn't bare another second not being with you. The past year was hell. I had to act happy when all infact I was so broken having to leave you because of them I-"

"Shh." I placed a finger on his lips to stop him from speaking anymore. "It's over Namjoon. Our suffering's over." I smiled with tear stained cheeks of happiness. He sighed with a smile and gave a loving kiss on my forehead.

"We'll be stronger than before. We're not leaving each other anymore right?" he asked.

"Ofcourse pabo. Who told you to leave me anyway?" I joked and he laughed.

"Yeah, yeah. I was a stupid back then, but the pain woke me up. Now I know what I can't live without." He said, tightening his grip around my waist.

"I can't live without you."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

47.5K 1.1K 73
A book that contains all my one-shots about BTS, if wanted a request just message me, but seriously, I'll pick one at a time. Please don't put my boo...
465 31 3
[Completed one-shots] So, I write a bunch of one shots here. requests are open ;)
2.5K 49 10
BTS one-shots. The stories may be -sweet,bubbly -funny, crazy -emotional, deep You can request any member and storyline you would like..in the mean t...
33.7K 219 110
Oneshots of bangtan, enjoy my shitty writing oof