Stranger things and It/Prefer...

By FelxieSimp

These are a bunch of Stranger things and It cast and character One-shots/imagines and X reader. I really like... More

Hello! x
Cowardly /Mike Wheeler
Dreams/Noah Schnapp Part 1
Dreams/Noah Schnapp Part 2
Dating Richie Tozier would include...
Dating Bill Denbrough would include...
Dating Stan Uris would include...
Dating Wyatt Oelff would include...
Dating Finn Wolfhard would include...
Dating Jack Grazer would include...
Dating Mike Wheeler would include...
Dating Will Byers would include...
Jonathan x Reader
Ahoy, Ladies! (Steve Harrington x Reader)
Ahoy ladies!(Steve Harrington x Reader)Part 2
Dating Dustin Henderson would include...
Dating Steve Harrington would include..
Dating Jonathan Byers would include...
Dating Billy Hargrove would include...
Polaroids : Jonathan Byers x Reader
Dating Joe Keery would include...
Dating Darce Montgomery would include...
Please Read this note! x
Five Seconds (Richie Tozier x Reader)
They admit their feelings.Older boys.
Dating Eleven Would include...
We'll talk tomorrow.(Billy x reader)
Stan the man x reader
Old and New(Bev x fem reader)
How they tell you they want to kiss you-It
It characters as Avengers!
Short imagine/Requested
Stupid Feelings - Steve Harrington
The Body (Mike Wheeler x Reader
Jaeden Martell x Reader
He likes you! // Bill Denbrough
Dating a modern Beverly Marsh in high school would include
K is for Kindness... or kissing/Jonathan
Dating Jaeden would include...
Heat // Jack Grazer Imagine
You | Finn Wolfhard
Headache [ Stanley Barber x Reader ]
I'm always right here! Madmax
Promise/Eleven
Risky Business
Imagine Bill letting it slip that you are dating during an interview.
Not me, not these kids, and certainly, not you.
Natural - Bill Skarsgard x Reader
Inconvenience / Bill Denbrough
WOW thank you!
Lovebirds // Stan Uris x Reader
Short Jack imagine
The Loser Who Became Lover | Eddie Kaspbrak X Reader
How they get you attention:Cast
Diggin' The Hair
Own me
Jealousy:Stan Uris
He's just a softie!Billy Hargrove
Meeting the parents/Reddie
Babysitter/Bill
Pick up lines/Dustin Henderson
Jealousy Makes You Crazy [S.U.]
The Schmucks
Best Friends//Richie Tozier
Halloween Tradition | Richie Tozier X Reader
Valentine's Disaster//Reddie
Requests please
Can't Deny My Love//Steve Harrington
Early| older!Richie Tozier x older!Reader
Really Important

I'm your idiot/Steve

320 6 3
By FelxieSimp

Pairings: Steve Harrington x Reader

Summary: Y/N wasn't planning on introducing Steve to her parents, but he had a plan of his own.

Warnings: I don't think that there are any

Word Count: 1,386

A/n: I don't think that this is that unexpected, but here we are, my first Stranger Things imagine. I hope that you guys like it, because I have a million ideas for this series! If you have any Stranger Things requests, please send them my way. Thank you to and for reading this over. Also, here you go, I hope that it lives up to your expectations!

Steve Harrington was standing on your front porch. He was in possession of one bouquet of flowers, one shit-eating grin, and a hunter green sweater that was tucked into his jeans. He was not supposed to be here. You'd specifically told him that you couldn't hang out tonight, you were busy with family dinner.

Oh, god. You had told Steve about family dinner.

Steve had been asking about meeting your parents for months now, insisting that it was unfair that you had said hello in passing to his parents, but he had never met yours.

You blinked a few times, hoping that you were imagining him and that you could have a normal evening. But no, he was still there and if you waited much longer, he would ring the doorbell and you would have to explain this mess to your parents.

You threw the front door open, ignoring the smile on Steve's face and stepping out onto the porch, closing the door behind you. "What are you doing here?" you asked, eyeing the flowers in his hand suspiciously.

"Well, you wouldn't come over, so I thought that I would come to you." He said, like it was the simplest thing in the world.

"You know that I am busy tonight." you hissed, glancing over your shoulder, hoping that your parents would be too busy finishing dinner to notice that you had disappeared from the living room.

"Actually-"

"No Steve, not actually. I told you that-" before you could finish yelling at him, the door swung open behind you. You held in a groan as you turned around to face your mother.

"Steve! I'm so glad that you could make it." She said, ushering the two of you into the house.

"Actually, I ran into your beautiful mother at the supermarket earlier today, and she invited me for dinner," Steve said, the condescending tone of his voice only apparent to you. "It smells delicious, ma'am," he said, handing over the flowers.

Your mother fussed over them for a few moments, before announcing that she was going to put them in some water.

"You 'ran into her at the supermarket'?" There was no way that Steve hadn't planned this after you had let it slip that you had family dinner that night, and therefore couldn't hang out.

"I had to pick up the bouquet somewhere."

"You planned this." you hissed, punching Steve in the shoulder.

"I had to. It's unfair that you have met my parents, but I haven't met yours," he complained, sitting down in his usual spot on the sofa.

"I saw your parents in passing one time." You said, pointedly ignoring Steve's attempts to get you to sit beside him. "You are unbelievable, you know that?"

Steve simply chose to smile at you, and grab your wrist, pulling you into his side on the couch. "I've been told before," he mumbled into the crook of your neck.

You weren't proud of the smile that slipped through your ironclad resolve, but Steve was laughing and there was no way that you were going to escape from the situation anyways.

"Are you embarrassed of me?" Steve was so quiet you almost didn't hear him.

"What?" You were almost sure that you had misheard him.

"You didn't want me to meet your parents. I don't know, I just thought that maybe-"

"Steve Harrington, you are absolutely insane." You said, sitting up. You forced Steve to look at you before continuing. "My parents are embarrassing and nosy, and even though I love them, I don't bring a lot of people home."

"Are you serious?" Steve's voice was painfully soft, and you could almost feel your heart shatter.

"I just, I didn't want to scare you off." You refused to meet his eyes, choosing to stare out of the window.

You felt Steve's hand gently wrap around yours, and his lips pressing onto your palm. "Me? Scared? Impossible."

"Yeah?" you asked, unable to stop yourself from smiling.

"Of course. I have my bat in the car."

"You are such an idiot." you laughed, snatching your hand away from Steve's grip.

"Yeah, but I'm your idiot." he chuckled, wrapping his arms around your waist and pulling you into his lap. "Nothing is going to scare me off, you know. You are absolutely stuck with me," he said, brushing the hair that had fallen in your eyes away.

"Kids," your mom called from the dining room. "Dinner!"

"I think that's our cue," Steve said, sliding off of the couch and offering you his hand.

You stood up on your own, shoving him slightly, before making your way into the dining room.

You had somehow managed to make it through a family dinner with no issues at all, and it was all because of Steve. He made your parents laugh harder than you thought possible, while calming you down at the same time. He had even offered to help your mother clean up. You could hear the two of them cackling from the living room.

"He's sweet". Your father said, pulling your thoughts away from the laughter echoing through the house.

"What?" you asked, sure that you had misheard him.

"The boy, he's sweet," he said, not looking up from the newspaper in his hands. "The hair is a bit much for me, but he clearly makes you happy. And that makes me happy."

You smiled to yourself, glad that Steve had made a good first impression. Before you could think of a way to respond, Steve and your mother turned the corner. They were both beaming, and Steve had a container of leftovers in his hand (a true seal of approval from your mother).

"You drive home safely, now." Your mother said, taking a seat beside you.

You hopped up off of the couch and looped your arm through Steve's. "I'll walk you out," you announced, dragging him out the front door.

"Thank you," you said quietly as the two of you made your way down the drive.

"For what?" he asked, leaning up against the hood of his car. He placed the tupperware down beside him and pulled you closer, wrapping both of his hands around yours.

"Being yourself, I guess. They usually hate my friends."

"Well, that's why they like me." Steve cut you off, before you could explain further.

"What are you talking about?" you said through your laughter.

"I'm your boyfriend. Of course they love me." Steve said with a grin before placing a kiss on your cheek and standing up.

"That's all I get?" Usually, Steve spent a while saying goodbye, placing little kisses all over your face before one more on your lips.

"We have an audience, babe," he said, shifting his eyes between you and your front window a few times.

You turned around to see your parents both hovering by the window. They at least had the decency to scatter once they realized that they had been found out.

"I can always make it up to you later. My parents won't be back for a week," he said with a cheeky smile, sliding into the front seat of his car.

"Maybe," you said, closing the door behind him. "We'll see." You leaned down to kiss him goodbye properly as he started the car.

"Speaking of my parents, I told them that you would be coming to dinner next week."

"I'm busy that day," you said automatically.

"I never said what day." he laughed, knowing that he was winning.

"I'm busy every day, Steven." You rolled your eyes, but the smile on your face made your facade less convincing.

"Next Thursday, at seven?" he asked, his hand reaching through the rolled down window to find yours.

You nodded, trying your hardest to hold the smile back and failing miserably. He held your hand as the car rolled out of the driveway, maintaining contact for as long as possible.

"I love you!" he yelled, as he drove away.

He was long gone before you managed your reply, too caught up in listing all of the ways that you loved him in your head. "I love you too," you said quietly, before making your way inside, unable to suppress the enormous smile on your face.

Steve Harrington may have been an idiot, but he was yours.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.4M 30.7K 150
preferences for: • Chosen • Finn • Jack • Jaeden • Jeremy • Nicholas • Sophia • Wyatt
720K 18.5K 39
i have been, and always will be right here. [ c o m p l e t e d ] + #1 in jaedenlieberher
597K 7.7K 56
❝i love the way you make me feel.❞ various reader insert oneshots with characters from the show, stranger things and the movie, it. sometimes I writ...
552K 5.6K 30
imagines, one shots, and preferences of the it and stranger things cast and characters #2 in jeremy ray taylor #3 in jdg #28 in will byers #28 in jae...