QUEEN OF FALCON

Von stellaandmybella

"She was like a sweet nectar" "He was the darkest nightmare to the underworld... FALCON- A face unknown to th... Mehr

Copyright
Main Characters
List of Characters
List of Characters
♣Chapter 1♣
♣Chapter 2♣
♣Chapter 3♣
♣Chapter 5♣
♣Chapter 6♣
♣Chapter 7♣
♣Chapter 8♣
♣Chapter 9♣
♣Chapter 10♣
♣Chapter 11♣
♣Chapter 12♣
♣Chapter 13♣
♣Chapter 14♣
♣Chapter 15♣
♣Chapter 16♣
♣Chapter 17♣
♣Chapter 18♣
Announcement
♣Chapter 19♣
♣Chapter 20♣
♣Chapter 21♣
♣Chapter 22♣
♣Chapter 23♣
♣Chapter 24♣
♣Chapter 25♣
♣Chapter 26♣
♣Chapter 27♣
♣Chapter 28♣
♣Chapter 29♣
♣Chapter 30♣
♣Chapter 31♣
♣Chapter 32♣
♣Chapter 33♣
♣Chapter 34♣
♣Chapter 35♣
♣Chapter 36♣
♣Chapter 37♣
♣Chapter 38♣
♣Chapter 39♣
♣Chapter 40♣
♣Chapter 41♣
♣Chapter 42♣
♣Chapter 43♣
♣Chapter 44♣
♣Chapter 45♣
♣Chapter 46♣
♣Chapter 47♣
♣Chapter 48♣
♣Chapter 49♣
♣Chapter 50♣
♣Chapter 51♣
♣Chapter 52♣
♣Chapter 53♣
♣Chapter 54♣
♣Chapter 55♣
♣Chapter 56♣
♣Chapter 57♣
♣Chapter 58♣
♣Chapter 59♣
♣Chapter 60♣
♣Chapter 61♣
♣Chapter 62♣
♣Chapter 63♣
♣Chapter 64♣
♣Chapter 65♣
♣Chapter 66♣
♣Chapter 67♣
♣Chapter 68♣
♣Chapter 69♣
♣Chapter 70♣
♣Chapter 71♣
♣Chapter 72♣
♣Chapter 73♣
♣Chapter 74♣
♣Chapter 75♣
♣Chapter 76♣
♣Chapter 77♣
♣Chapter 78♣
♣Chapter 79♣
♣Chapter 80♣
♣Chapter 81♣
♣Chapter 82♣
♣Chapter 83 ♣
♣Epilogue♣

♣Chapter 4♣

4.3K 173 1
Von stellaandmybella

It was 8 in the morning when we landed at John .F. Kennedy International Airport..Finally!  We got down the plane and after getting done with the immigration security check we went towards the casserole waiting for our baggage. We got all our baggage and exited the airport. We were already informed that there will be a volunteer from the organization who would be there to pick us up at the airport. We soon spotted him holding a placard with our names printed on it and started moving towards him.

"From India right?" the man asked as we stopped in front of him. "Yes" Mrs. Rose answered to which he sighed smiling at us. "Hello I am Jackson, your guide till your stay at New York. Welcome to New York city" he said smiling at us as he shook our hands and guided us towards the car. He opened the boot of the car and kept all our luggage before opening the door guiding us inside the car. We slid inside Mrs. Rose sitting at front while we both sat behind.

"Please make yourself comfortable. It's an hour long drive to the hotel" Jackson said as he closed the door. "This is so exciting I can't wait to explore the whole city" Riya chirped happily beside me. Jackson chuckled and said that he will be there for our services to guide us through the city. We all sat silently enjoying the view as the car passed by beautiful buildings, cars and sceneries as we reached the hotel.

 "We are here" Jackson's voice brought me out of my trance. We quickly got down and started trailing behind Jackson as we pulled our luggage inside the hotel  awing the entrance lobby. "You liked it?" Jackson asked. "Like it? We love it. It's so beautiful" Riya chirped. Indeed! I thought as I turned my head in all directions.

There was a grand reception desk and a beautiful blond receptionist sitting behind the computer screen busy typing something on her computer. There were beautiful potted plant in each corner. A beautiful crystal chandelier that hung through the attractively designed ceiling, big lavish couches on each side for the people to sit comfortably with a fluorescent ambience that lit the entire lobby.

'Hello how can I help you?" The receptionist asks politely smiling at us as we reach her desk. "Hi we have our reservations under the name of St. Rodriguez International School, India." Mrs. Rose replied. "one minute please" she said, as she typed on her computer. "Yea I got it. Your  ID's and passport please" she says gesturing her hand forward. We quickly dig in our sling bags and hand her our passports and ID's. She again gets busy typing the information on her computer as me and Riya get busy ourselves taking in our surrounding.

"Let's take some pics what say?" Riya says. I shrugging my shoulders "why not?". We take some pictures as we pose for the camera until Mrs. Rose calls us waving the room card in the air. We run towards her and quickly make our way towards the lift as Jackson trails behind us. We were allotted our rooms at 29th floor of the hotel. Jackson pushes the 29th floor button as we enter the lift. The lift dings indicating us that we have reached our floor. Me and Riya share a room while Mrs. Rose room is right next to us.

"Rest now ladies. I will drop by the evening so that we can enjoy some evening snacks. There is a beautiful coffee shop just across the hotel. It has the best coffee and desserts you have ever tasted. Your breakfast has been ordered at your respective rooms..If any problem please feel free to call me and I will be there at your services." He bows lightly smiling at us as he takes his leave.

"Girls common have your breakfast and take rest. We will meet in the evening" Mrs. rose says and, we both comply in unison before entering our rooms. We head inside our room and drop our luggage to get ready for a nice relaxing bath to sooth our sore muscles.

After having a bath, I reach my cell phone and text my parents that we have landed in New York and have checked into the hotel. I receive a text from them second after sending the message.

Mom- That's great honey. And take a lot of pictures. We miss you already.

I smile as I read her text and reply

Me- I miss you all too.. Is there something you want me to bring for you and dad from the trip?

The sight of my mom's reply has me awing and I feel my eyes water.

Mom- We just want you to come back safe and sound to us. We love you

Sending a quick reply to mom I sigh myself and place my phone on the side table near my bed and wait for Riya to come out so that we can have some breakfast. We had our breakfast as soon as Riya got freshened up and went to bed to get some much needed rest. I was out like a light within minutes.

The sound of incessant ringing of my phone woke me up from my sleep. I lazily stretch my hand and grab the phone from the nightstand. It's Mrs. Rose. "Yes Mrs.Rose" I say as I pick up the call. "Adiva you and Riya meet me in the lobby in the next 30minutes. Jackson will be here shortly to take us out for some evening snacks so, hurry up dear" Mrs. Rose said. "Sure ma'am we will be there on time" I reply her before hanging up.

I look at the time to see it's already 4 p.m. 'shit I missed my zohar(afternoon prayer)' I groan inwardly and get up as I push myself towards Riya's bed and shake her lightly. She groans covering herself more with the duvet. I snatch it from her asking her to wake up. "What time is it?" she asks groggily. "It's 4 p.m. Mrs. Rose called to inform us that Jackson will be arriving shortly and we need to be down in approximately 28minutes" I say looking at my watch.

We both hurry ourselves and get ready within the next 25minutes and get out of our room to see Mrs. Rose exiting from her room. We greet her as she says "Hurry up girls lts grab something to eat. Jackson is already waiting for us downstairs." We soon enter the lift and arrive at the lobby to find Jackson sitting on a couch waiting for us. He gets up as soon as he sees us coming. "Afternoon ladies.... I hope you all had a good rest ." "Good afternoon  to you to Jackson and yes we all had a good rest" Mrs. Rose replies.

"I guess you all might be hungry now.. so, shall we?" Jackson says gesturing towards the gate. Mrs.Rose chuckles as she replies "After you Jackson."

We together get out of the hotel when Mrs.Rose says "Girls wait here I need to make some inquiries" "okay ma'am" we reply . Mr.Rose goes inside as me and Riya walk a little away glancing at our surroundings, clicking photos and enjoying ourselves as we chitchat in between.

Suddenly my eyes land on a beautiful sports car across the street. O my God that's one of my dream cars. A freaking Mercedes AMG SLS. I have this huge fetish for sports cars. I have a big collection of pictures back at home.

I bounce and scream in excitement gaining Riya's attention. "What happened? Why the hell are you screaming like a fan girl?" I don't say her anything instead I point her towards the car. "Freaking hell Addie!! That's one hell of a car." she exclaims. "I know right" I say excitedly.

"The owner must be quite hell of a rich man...Addie the car screams luxury." Riya says still gawking at the car. "Let's not look more or else the person in the car might notice us and, judging by our expressions he might think that we have been out straight from the mental hospital" I say trying my best to pry my eyes away from the car. "I know Addie but look at it.. It's not that we wake up everyday with such a great luck to get to see such beautiful cars." she whines. " Yes it is but, lets just concentrate on our trip what say?" I nudge her playfully raising my eyebrows.

The constant honking gets our attention back towards the car. It's the car behind it asking for the driver to move. I just shrug my shoulders and glance back towards the hotel entrance to see Mrs.Rose and Jackson walking in our direction. "Ready girls?" he asks and we nod happily. I glance back on the road to see the car slowly moving out of our sight. 'what a lovely car.'

We cross the road and enter the coffee shop. The rich aroma of coffee mixed with sweet flavored pastries fill our nostrils as soon as we enter the shop. We all take our seats near a glass window. No sooner the waitress arrives and takes our orders. We have small talks enjoying our time clicking pictures. No sooner the waitress arrives serving our orders with a warm smile plastered on her face.

I had ordered Latte Machiatto while riya ordered plain latte. Mrs.Rose and Jackson ordered espresso for themselves. And to go with coffee we also ordered Rich chocolate truffle cream cake and Tiramisu. I moan inwardly as I taste the chocolate and Tiramisu cake as its velvet chocolaty flavor bursting into my taste buds makes me feel like heaven. We enjoy our treat taking in the atmosphere around us.

We walk out of the coffee shop after another hour of our discussions about our plan for the next day. Jackson said that he would come to pick us up by 10 in the morning. After spending some more time on the streets we head back to the hotel for dinner before heading back to our respective rooms.....

Here's another chapter guys...I hope you enjoy it....

Please do like, comment, vote, follow and share my story.......

Goodbye until next time........

Weiterlesen

Das wird dir gefallen

5.3K 259 22
" But...b..but " I try to speak nothing came out I can feel the air struck in my throat. Climbing the stairs I twisted his door knob but it is locke...
716K 14.2K 41
" And suddenly, the monster in him falls silent as he rests his head on her lap." Ezekiel King, head of the Russian mafia.The most feared man. All th...
213K 5.5K 45
Charlotte is kidnapped and shipped half way across the world when clubbing with friends. After being sold she tries to find any possible way to make...
150K 2.2K 23
Mature content | Her father died with his only wish that his daughter was to succeed academically- no distractions by any means. She grew up le...