Love in our own way [Error x...

By lets_hyperfixate

Nightmares gang were at his mansion chilling out when they hear three loud bangs at the door, they opened the... More

Only Two Home
Unexpected Visitors
The Star Sans' Settle In
Let's Go For A Walk
Caught
Secrets And Promises
Preperation
Let's Go
On Our Way
Almost There
MERRY CHRISTMAS
The Fight
Questionable Coping Methods
Don't Know What To Title This As
Fixing
Recruitment
Please Read This
Hello Geno
Sleepless Nights

I'm Tired

1.2K 48 58
By lets_hyperfixate

Things I've learnt about myself:
° I procrastinate a lot (sorry this took ages to come out)
° I've given up on titles
° I am more emo than I realized
° I'm an emotional wreck
° I wrote a book that nOW HAS OVER 3K READS LIKE WTH GUYS THANK YOU SOOO MUCH I DON'T DESERVE THIS MY WRIGHTING SUCKS!

Cross' POV
"Chara I don't care, I can't just go kill some random human!" I whisper shouted. Chara had been restless over the last few days, I saw them motioning me in earlier so I made an excuse to go upstairs so I could talk to them without seeming insane.

"I'm not asking you to kill some random human, I'm asking you to kill a specific human!" They moaned.

"No you're not! You said kill some random Chara or Frisk!"

"Exactly! Not just any human, it has to be a Chara or a Frisk!"

"How do you even know this will work!?"

"I just have a feeling!"

"Oh a feeling well then if you have a feeling you must be right!" I mocked them, "Chara, I'm tired, I haven't slept properly in about four days because off you! Just leave me alone."

"Cross? Is that you?" A voice rung out from the hallway. Chara shot me a look and mouthed 'We'll talk later' before fading from existence.

"Uh, yeah I'm here." I replied to whoever called me. Nightmare walked into the room. He looked around the room as if looking for someone else.

"Were you talking to someone just then?" He must have heard me whispering to Chara.

"Uh no." I yawned trying to sound convincing.

"What have you been doing then?" He looked at me skepticaly.

"Oh y'know just getting away from the chaos downstairs, I went on my phone for a bit." As soon as I said that I started subtly searching my pockets for my phone, it wasn't there.

"Your phones downstairs." Nightmare said, narrowing his eyes.

"Oh yeah that's not what I meant, I just wanted to um- I was just-"

"Cross." Nightmare said sternly.

"Yeah." I sighed, my voice was quiet and I couldn't look at him, I knew I wasn't gonna be able to get out of this one easily but if I told the truth he'd just think I was insane.

"Who were you talking to." His eyes narrowed.

I looked right into his eyes, his gorgeous blue eyes...

THATS NOT WHAT I MEANT.

I felt my cheeks heat up and I hid my face in my fluffy hoodie so Nightmare didn't see it.

"Who were you talking to?" Nightmare seemed to be getting frustrated.

"Myself." I yawned again.

Nightmare looked back at me, he seemed to be debating whether or not to press the subject. In the end he must have decided to drop it.

"Ok Fluff. What were you saying?" He seemed unfazed at the fact he'd just given me a nickname, no smirk, no laugh, no cynical tone, nothing. I, on the other hand, was taken aback, I could feel my face heating up even more.

"D-did you just call me Fluff?" I wanted to slap myself for stuttering in front of Nightmare.

"Answer my question first." He said simply.

"Ok, I was just singing to myself. Did you call me Fluff?" I pressed the question more.

"What song?" He asked.

"Hey its my turn now, stop avoiding the question." I smirked slightly at the game he'd started to play.

"Fine, yes I called you Fluff. Now it's my turn, what song?" He was grinning.

"Numb by Linkin Park. Why did you call me Fluff?" I said sticking to the game.

"Cause of you're hoodie. Since when do you Linkin Park?" Nighmare exclaimed.

"I've been obsessed with them for years. What music do you like?"

"I like MCR, Evanescence, and 21 Pilots. Who do you like?" He asked

"I like Panic! At The Disco, Fall Out Boy, MCR, and obviously Linkin Park." I yawned for a third time

"Oh my god, we're so emo." Nightmare laughed.

"I know right!" I joined in with him.

Its weird, I've never seen Nighmare so... Relaxed? Calm? Not stern? I don't think I've ever seen Nightmare properly laugh and smile like he's doing now. So why is he doing it now? What's changed?

"Hey Cross?" Nightmare said suddenly serious.

"Yeah?" I asked, slightly skeptical about his sudden change in tone.

"Are you ok? You seem, tired." When I looked into his eyes, it was unclear but I thought I could see a hint of concern.

"Yeah, I'm a bit tired, well a lot tired but I'm fine." I shrugged dismissively.

"Why don't you get some rest or something?" He asked stiffly, I could tell he wasn't used to this sort of thing.

"Nah, I won't be able to get to sleep anyway."

"Fair enough. You wanna watch something, he said gesturing at the TV in the corner of the room.

"Sure, what d'ya wanna watch?" I asked him.

"Im not picky, but there's a bunch of movies in that cupboard." He was now pointing to another corner of the room which held all sorts, from movies to CD's, books to shoes and stationary to old consoles. I walked over and started searching through the mess of items to find some movies. There was all sorts: old, black and white horror movies, like Phyco; classic franchises like the original Star Wars trilogy; new action movies, like the Marvel and DC movies; there was even some Romance and Rom-Com, which surprised me, I definitely didn't expect Nightmare to have Romance movies. In the end I settled for Star Wars A New Hope. The forth one...well the first one ever made but the forth episode. Its confusing.

"How's this?" I asked holding the DVD case up for Nightmare to see it.

"Sure, whatever floats your boat." He replied casually.

I put the movie in and let it run. Me and Nightmare were both sat on a small sofa, Nightmare was leaning against one side and I was sat Cross legged in the middle, I didn't want to get too close to Nightmare, but I also didn't want him to think I was trying to sit as far away from him as possible, so I'd tried to position myself perfectly in the middle... It's possible I was overthinking this.

Nightmare's POV
I watched Cross put movie in, I'd never really been a fan of any movies other than Horror, most of the movies in the cupboard were Dreams anyway, but I didn't mind watching whatever Cross wanted. I'm still not sure if I believe that he was just singing to himself. I don't know why it bothered me that Cross was keeping secrets, it shouldn't he just a friend, it's not like I'd be jelouse if Cross was keeping someone secret.

...Time Skip Cause Why Not...

My eyes felt heavy and I was struggling to keep them open at this point, non of us had really slept that much in the past few days. Just as my eyes stared to close I felt a weight on my shoulder, I turned to see Cross asleep and leaning on me. What am I supposed to do in this situation!? I didn't want to move and wake up Cross cause he's had little to no sleep recently, but on the other hand... Well are there actually any downsides to this? I was still tired anyway so I didn't really want to move.

I could feel my eyes closing again and I drifted off to sleep, my head resting slightly on Cross'.

Blue POV
"Hey, where are Nightmare and Cross?" Ink called out.

Everyone was quiet for a couple seconds.

"Hey, yeah." Dust said, just realizing we were missing two members of our gang.

"Should someone look for them?" Killer asked.

"I'll just call them." Error called, picking up his phone and phoning Nightmare. He didn't pick up.
"Huh, I'll just phone Cross." But when he did we heard Cross' phone ringing and looked to see it was on the sofa.

"They'll just be upstairs" Dream said dismissively, clearly trying to stear the conversation away from his twin.

"They might have left though." Ink pointed out.

"Shall we go look upstairs for them?" I asked.

"You can, I don't wanna move." Error replied the others murmered in agreement. All of them except for Dust.

"C'mon, I'll help you look." He said standing up and offering me his hand. I took it and he hauled me up off the sofa. When I was up he let go of my hand, much to my disappointment.

"Lets go upstairs first!" I called motioning him to follow me.

Dust POV

"K, I'm coming." I follewed Blue upstairs taking it two steps at a time, cause he was ahead of me.

Once we were upstairs Blue just started checking random rooms, he seemed to have things covered so I just waited at the top of the stairs, leaning on the banister. I pulled my phone out of my pocket and started scrolling through it, that's when I heard Blue squeal.

"Blue! You ok?!" I called, racing into the room the squeal had come from. I stopped in the doorway, I couldn't believe what I was seeing. Cross and Nightmare, both asleep, leaning on each other!

Blue was stoot in front of me and already had his phone out to take pictures.

"Blue, what are you doing?" I whispered.

"Evidence." Was all he said whilst snapping a picture of the two skeletons and walking out of the room, pulling me with him.

"Don't tell anyone about Nightmare and Cross." Blue whispered just as we'd reached the bottom of the stairs, before pushing the door to the lounge open.

"Hey Blue, hey Dust" Killer called, noticing us first.

"Did you find Nightmare and Cross?" Dream asked.

"Yeah, they're just upstairs watching a movie." Blue replied. He must have practice with lying cause it was totally convincing.

"What are they watching?" Killer asked, not really seeming that interested in the answer.

"Star Wars, I think it was one of the originals." Blue answered.

"Cool." Killer said already dazing out.

Me and Blue sat back down on the free sofa. Not long after I heard my phone buzz.

(B = Blue, D = Dust)

B: Oh my god! O.O

D: What?

B: NIGHTMARE AND CROSS!

D: What about them?

B: I ship!!!

D: How many ships do u have now?!

B: 5 irl ones

D

: 5? I thought u only had 2

B:🔪x🌟. 💾X🌈. 🌑x➕. 🥪x💗.

Dust: Ok, I'm guessing that's Killer and Dream, Error and Ink, Nightmare and Cross. I don't know the last one

B: Horror and Lust

D: Right. What about the fifth one

B: I'm not gonna tell u the fifth one 🤐

D: Why can't I know the fifth one?

B: You'll find out soon enough 😉

D: Okay, I guess

Blue POV
WHY? WHY DID I PUT THAT? 'You'll find out soon enough' THE HELL HE WILL!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

235K 7.3K 51
After Error falls in love with his sworn enemy, Ink, his teammates also start to fall for people... SHIPS: Crossmare Kreme Errink HorrorLust Kustard ...
42.6K 1.6K 25
- • x BLOOD AND GORE WARNING x • - Error stops, Where is everyone? It's so empty here... walking through the ruin halls he found nothing. no one, no...
59.6K 2.5K 21
Looking for a creepy place to play games, Nightmare brought his friends to an abandoned mansion, ignoring the rumors about it being haunted. It didn'...
2.9K 107 22
"Look I can explain." It was Sci ------- DD/MM/20YY. Sci had a breakthrough a way to preserve monsters from dusting. The experiment covered by the t...