Amor Prohibido | r. martinez

Oleh -malditapobrecita

In which Ruby falls for his best friend's twin sister. "Oscar didn't raise a bitch." Lebih Banyak

cast + summary
prologue
uno
dos
tres
cuatro
cinco
seis
siete
ocho
nueve
diez
once
doce
trece
catorce
quince
dieciséis
diecisiete
dieciocho
diecinueve
veinte
veintiuno
veintidós
veintitres
veinticuatro
venticinco
veintiseis
veintisiete
veintiocho
ventinueve
treinta
treinta y uno
treinta y dos
treinta y tres
treinta y cuatro
treinta y cinco
treinta y seis
treinta y siete
treinta y ocho
treinta y nueve
cuarenta
cuarenta y uno
cuarenta y dos
cuarenta y tres
cuarenta y cuatro
cuarenta y cinco
cuarenta y seis
cuarenta y siete
cuarenta y ocho
cuarenta y nueve
cincuenta
cincuenta y uno
cincuenta y dos
cincuenta y tres
cincuenta y cuatro
cincuenta y cinco
cincuenta y seis
cincuenta y siete
cincuenta y ocho
cincuenta y nueve
sesenta
epílogo
me
bonus 1
note
bonus 3
bonus 4
bonus 5

bonus 2

6.5K 213 117
Oleh -malditapobrecita

📍Mazatlán

👤sebasgarcia
liked by sebasgarcia, ruby.martinez, and 6,218 more
arceliamfdiaz he wouldnt let me drive the boat 🚤😔
view 326 comments

random1 your such a gold digger 🙄
arceliamfdiaz *you're and i don't even own a shovel :/

random2 how long have you guys been together?? swear ive never seen you apart
arceliamfdiaz 4 years, 9 months :)
sebasgarcia and 13 days ;)

ruby.martinez vacation again??
arceliamfdiaz he got moneeyyy
ruby.martinez can he send some? i need textbooks

× × ×

On the boat, Sebastian and Arcelia were accompanied by his family. His parents, his tías and tíos, and his cousins surprisingly all fit on the boat. Sebastian assigned himself as the driver, so he took everyone farther out into the water. "Can I drive now?"  Sebastian looked down at Arcelia's pleading eyes for just a few seconds, before moving over so she could steer.  "I like it here."

Even though she was the one steering now, Sebastian came up behind Arcelia and wrapped his arms around her shoulders.  "I know. You tell me every time we come here." 

They haven't gone to Mexico a lot, but definitely a few times a year so Sebastian could see his parents face to face, and for vacation purposes.  However, every time they've gone was not only filled with memories, but different every time, despite going to the same places.  For Arcelia, it was partially due to the fact that she never vacationed in exotic places when she was younger, like the Brentwood kids, and partially because of how much she loved Sebastian.  Honestly, every day of their relationship was memorable for Arcelia.

Somewhere along the way of finding a place to stop the boat and play in the water, Sebastian's mom came over.  "Oye, cuándo me das nietos?"

"Ama!"

Arcelia laughed at the sudden question and looked up to Sebastian who was shaking his head in embarrassment.  "Me graduaré el próximo año, so después de eso."

"We're not even married yet, ma."

"Then hurry up.  I'm not getting any younger."

Everyone tanned and played in the water for hours, and by the time they were finished and tired out, the sun was close to setting. Even though tired, Sebastian took Arcelia out for dinner, mainly because he didn't feel like cooking.  By now, Sebastian and Arcelia had tanned more than they intended to, and quite frankly didn't want to leave for the rainy Los Angeles environment.

Arcelia skipped beside Sebastian as they followed everyone into the restaurant before remembering how close they are to the water. "Oh, do they have crab legs here?"

Sebastian's mom nodded her head once they got into the waiting area and turned to Arcelia. "Claro, but those are messy."

× × ×

Everyone finished ordering their food, so conversations started between Sebastian's family and Arcelia.  "Are you guys ready to go back home tomorrow?"

Arcelia smacked her lips at such an assumption and shook her head.  "No, I wanna stay."

Sebastian smiled at Arcelia's little pout, squeezing her hand while looking at the ocean.  The sun had pretty much set already, so the lights and the heater were giving them their warmth, but it's what Sebastian stared at while Arcelia was conversing with his family. Through the whole dinner, Sebastian would watch how easy it was for her to get along with his family. By the time it was over, the sun was completely gone and the stars were reflecting off of the water just some feet away from where they were eating.

Being their last day in Mexico, Arcelia wanted to take one last walk on the beach because they were "better than Los Angeles beaches", so she dragged Sebastian with her. "What if we retire here when we're older? Or we can get a vacation house."

Sebastian laughed, squeezing Arcelia hand while they slowly kept walking. "I like that. We can do that later."

Arcelia smiled and clapped by using her free hand to tap Sebastian's bicep. "Oh, and a Pitbull. I want a Pitbull."

"You know we can get one now, right?"

"Yeah, but I wanted to be sure that we could both be there to take of it."

Despite it being dark, the two kept walking because apparently the moonlight and small lights from the restaurant were enough. "I could see us with a dog." Sebastian commented. He brought Arcelia's hand up to his mouth and pressed a kiss to the back of it which made her smile up at him before turning back to the water. "You know, my whole family really loves you."

"I hope so." Arcelia laughed. "But I love them too. Especially your cousins because they don't know how to mind their business so I get to know all the chisme."

Sebastian laughed and nodded, slowing down his walking until he completely stopped which took Arcelia by surprise. "My family really loves you, but I'd really love if you officially had our last name." Arcelia watched Sebastian lower himself onto one knee and pull out a black velvet box. "Celia, I've been in love with you for years, but every day, I feel like I fall in love with you all over again. You're always taking care of me, even when I don't ask you to, and you have a heart of gold. I can't imagine spending a day without you in my life, so will you, Arcelia Diaz, marry me?"

Before Sebastian even finished, Arcelia was nodding her head with tears running down her face out of an overwhelming flood of happiness. She didn't even give him time to open the box and slip the ring on her finger before she flung herself down and tightly wrapped her arms around his neck. Sebastian almost lost his balance, but once he steadied himself, he took the ring out.

"Don't you want to see the ring first?"

Arcelia laughed and took one hand away to wipe her face. "You could've gotten me a ring pop and I would've said yes." She commented, but letting Sebastian slide the ring onto her left hand. Arcelia smiled when she saw the diamond sitting on her finger, then turned back to Sebastian to hug him again. This time, he stood and ran into the water with her in his arms before falling back. "We're getting married!"

👤sebasgarcia
liked by cesardiaz._, monsfins, and 16,827 more
arceliamfdiaz   I officially became a nuera 🥰
view 821 comments
random1 STFU UR LYING

monsfins omg congratulations!!! 💘💘💍

sebasgarcia te amo muchísimo amor 😘
arceliamfdiaz te amo más 🥺💘

cesardiaz._ how are you doing it before me?
arceliamfdiaz bc ik how to have a healthy relationship

I hope yall know ur requests are like specific things, not stuff i already planned 💀 like i deadass said the bonus chapters would be Arcelia getting married, having kids, and everything after, and that's what all the requests were for 😭 think of these as short imagines, so go crazy with the requests

Lanjutkan Membaca

Kamu Akan Menyukai Ini

654K 32.7K 24
↳ ❝ [ ILLUSION ] ❞ ━ yandere hazbin hotel x fem! reader ━ yandere helluva boss x fem! reader ┕ 𝐈𝐧 𝐰𝐡𝐢𝐜𝐡, a powerful d...
252K 8.2K 15
• ° . * : .⋆ 𝓛𝙾𝙽𝙶 𝙻𝙸𝚅𝙴 𝚃𝙷𝙴 𝙺𝙸𝙽𝙶 ᵎ ❛❛ 𝗍𝗁𝖾 𝗄𝗂𝗇𝗀 𝗂𝗌 𝖽𝖾𝖺𝖽 ! ━━ ੈ ♡ ‧...
1M 45.6K 91
Maddison Sloan starts her residency at Seattle Grace Hospital and runs into old faces and new friends. "Ugh, men are idiots." OC x OC
88.6K 1.5K 40
Furious || Tej Parker "𝑁𝑜 𝑚𝑎𝑡𝑡𝑒𝑟 ℎ𝑜𝑤 𝑢𝑔𝑙𝑦 𝑜𝑟 𝑢𝑛𝑐𝑜𝑚𝑓𝑜𝑟𝑡𝑎𝑏𝑙𝑒 𝑖𝑡 𝑚𝑖𝑔ℎ𝑡 𝑏𝑒." Sidney Jones. A lonely girl with a lone...