Our Destiny

By that_basicbitch_

Destiny is a funny thing... It will bring two together and just so happen to be the same thing that rips and... More

forword
THE LION, THE WITCH AND THE WARDROBE
one
two
three
four
five
six
seven
eight
nine
ten
eleven
twelve
thirteen
fourteen
fifteen
sixteen
seventeen
eighteen
THE GOLDEN AGE
one
three
four
five
PRINCE CASPIAN
one
two
three
four
five
six
seven
eight
nine
ten
eleven
twelve
thirteen
fourteen
fifteen
sixteen
seventeen
eighteen
nineteen
twenty
twenty one
twenty two
narnia: without the kings and queens of old
one
two
three
After Narnia
one
two
three
four
five
six
seven
eight
nine
ten
eleven
twelve
thirteen
fourteen
fifteen
sixteen
THE END

two

5.9K 140 40
By that_basicbitch_

{ chapter two ~ a royal wedding }

Queen Mila stood tall in one of the many spare rooms of Cair Paravel. Only this spare room was special, it was her very own Bridal Suite. Dressed from head to toe in a gorgeous white, the young Queen felt like a Goddess. "You look stunning Mila," Susan told her as the girl fixed the hem of her dress. "You two have good taste in style." Mila complimented as she observed herself in a mirror. She looked rather strange being all dressed up, especially since she usually had messy hair that matched her warrior outfits perfectly. It was rare to see the young Queen looking so perfect, however, she dazzled in perfection.

Mila's cheeks were powdered a light pink and the gold colouring to her eyelids made her deep brown eyes shine. "Do you think Peter's nervous?" Mila asked, her hands wandering to her engagement ring, her new nerve calmer. "When isn't Peter nervous?" The voice of Edmund Pevensie came suddenly from the door. "He's been practicing his speech. And quite frankly he's not doing a very good job of saying it." Mila chuckled slightly at the thought of her usually confident fiancé being a stuttering mess.

Edmund approached her, a smile on his face as he looked the girl up and down. "You look rather dashing, Mila." He told her as he handed her a bracelet. "Something old." He told her. Mila shook her head in disbelief, as she took the small token into her hand. A friendship bracelet Edmund had made a long time ago, it was an apology present for beating her in their practice duel. "Something new." He whispered, handing her an improved version of the bracelet. "Something borrowed." He said taking a hairpin from Susan. "I found it, well more like stumbled across it accidentally." He told her as he pinned it into her brown locks. "It was your mother's." He told her. His eyes widened once more as he took a small blue pin, shaped like the Narnian Crest, from his pocket. "Something blue." Mila smiled, her eyes filling with tears but she wasn't going to let them fall. "I'm excited for you to become my sister-in-law, officially Mila." The not so little boy said as he kissed his best friend's cheek. "I'm excited to become an official Pevensie," Mila told them. "I love you guys." Soon the three youngest Pevensies and Mila were having a group hug. One Peter was excluded from, but he wouldn't know as his nerves took over him...

Peter paced the aisle his future wife would shortly walk down. "Peace King Peter," Orious told him. "What if I mess up?" Tumnus shook his head. "You won't, you've been practicing." The Magnificent King sighed. "She knows how much I love her, why do we have to prepare vows?" The best groaned again. "Really Peter?" Edmund and Lucy said as they chuckled. "You're already flustered and nervous and you haven't even seen her yet." The boy blushed a deep red, but he knew his imagination wouldn't be able to comprehend how beautiful Mila would look. "It doesn't matter about the vows Pete. Just pour your heart out! Rehearsing them is stupid really. Just say what you feel when you see her." Peter nodded toward his younger brother before gulping. "I'm happy I chose you to be my best man Ed." The boy smirked. "Well, I am the best." Susan joined them, a bouquet in her hand for herself and Lucy. "Is Mila ready?" Lucy asked, Susan simply nodded. "She wanted some time to herself before she came down." The Gentle Queen turned to their guests. "If everyone could take their seats." She announced. "The Bride will be here shortly!"

Mila smiled as she stood before the large painting of herself and her parents. "I wish you two could walk me down the aisle." She whispered into the silence of the hall. "Your little girl is all grown up. I wish the two of you could see." Mila carefully placed her hand on her heart. "But you will be with me, forever and always right?" The Queen bowed her head towards the painting. "I love you." She said finally before making her way to the Grand Hall.

The piano that sat to the side of the Grand Hall began playing on her prompt arrival. Mr. Tumnus joined her side. "May I walk you?" He asked. "Unless you want to show everyone you're an independent Queen." Mila chuckled, as she watched Susan, Lucy, and Edmund join Peter at the beautiful archway that lay at the bottom of the aisle. "I'd like that Tumnus. I'd like that very much."

Peter Pevensie couldn't deny the sight of perfection that stood before him. He watched as she elegantly made her way down the aisle, Mr. Tumnus escorting her in replace of her father. Edmund glanced sideways at his older brother, he was flustered without a doubt, and his cheeks were redder than the roses that were littered around the hall. Susan and Lucy couldn't keep the beaming smiles from their faces. A wedding! Such a joyous and happy event and the two had planned each and every detail of it to perfection.

Mila wore a small smile as she carefully made her way down the seemingly long aisle toward the man she would soon call her husband. He looked stunning without a doubt, his black suit with gold detailing made the perfect contrast for her elegant white gown and golden statement pieces.

The two simply admired one another as they met at the flowered arch that stood before the four thrones. The rain pattered lightly against the glass roof, and the storm clouds cast a dark but alluring gaze upon the ceremony. Candles were lit left, right, and centre to give the wedding a subtle glow.

King Peter and Queen Mila joined hands as they stood before Orious, who was filling in as Priest. "You look beautiful." Peter managed to get out after a few stutters. Mila smiled before lightly kissing her fiancé's cheek. "You don't look too bad yourself." She whispered before the two separated and allowed the ceremony to begin.

"The King and Queen have prepared their own vows," Orious announced allowing Mila to begin.

"Peter Pevensie, 7 years ago you captured a lonely and frankly disappointing Princess' heart, and you managed to turn me around and help me become the strong Queen I am today. You captured my heart by being exactly who you are and I still remember the awkward, stuttering mess of a boy you were when we first met, even though you tell me to forget that. Peter Pevensie, you have stood by me through all of the good and bad, sad and happy times. You have been the reason I wake up every day with a smile on my face because I wake up to see you. You have believed in me, even when I had lost all hope, you encouraged me to fulfill my destiny of being Narnia's Hope and you even helped me fulfill another. A destiny of love. Now, I'm not entirely sure a lifetime is enough for me to return everything you have given to me, but I promise that for the rest of my life, I will stand by your side, as your Queen, but most importantly your wife. If you'll have me?"

Peter smiled through the tears as he wiped his fiancée's. "Of course, I'll have you." He whispered to her as he took a breath.

"Mila, my love, you are a dream come true. You are my world, the joy, and hope in my heart, and the air that I continually need to breathe. Today I take you as my best friend, my Queen and most importantly my soulmate and true love. I promise you my deepest love and devotion, through not only the present but through the uncertainty of the future. I promise to remain forever by your side. I promise to laugh with you in the good times and comfort you in the bad. I promise that you will never have to face anything alone. I promise to cherish our union and to love you more and more each day than I did the day before. I promise to trust you, respect you and protect you, not only as your King but as your devoted husband. I give you my hand to hold and my life to keep. May we remember the day that we spent gazing at the stars. May we remember when I told you no one was perfect? Can we now put forward that that was a lie? Because you sure are perfect Mila, and I knew I had lied to you right at that moment. You are perfect, my love. You truly are. Therefore I will make it my destiny to continuously tell you so.
May we never forget how we felt when we first stared into each other's eyes and when we shared our first kiss. May this bond that we make today never be broken, and may it only blossom and continue to grow stronger as we do. May it become the strengths that bind us and our love until the end of eternity. I love you, Mila."

"Do you, King Peter the Magnificent, take Queen Mila the Hopeful to be your lawfully wedded wife?" Peter's glossed eyes never left Mila's own as he pronounced the words "I do."
His blue eyes never left Mila's as he slid a golden band onto her finger. "Do you, Queen Mila the Hopeful, take King Peter the Magnificent to be your lawfully wedded husband." Mila grinned as she good slipped the golden ring onto Peter's own finger. A few tears flooded down her naturally rosy cheeks. "I do." She said, a small and cute chuckle escaping her mouth as she did so. The excitement of becoming bound to Peter overtook her. "Well then." Orious said, "By the power invested in me, I now pronounce you man and wife. King Peter, you may kiss your Queen."

The crowd around them erupted into cheers as the two clung to one another. Their lips moved in perfect harmony, just like they had always done. Only this time, it was different. The two were husband and wife. "I'm so in love with you Mrs. Pevensie." Peter grinned as he held his Queen in his arms, never wanting to let go.

Edited - 19/04/2023

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

60.9K 1.4K 12
Sequel to [The Lion the Witch and the Wardrobe] The Pevensies And Y/n return to Narnia 1288 years later in Narnian time, and 2 years later in our wo...
8K 185 21
You and Peter been friends since babies and done everything together. You live with the Pevensie since you were little your mom died in a car acciden...
409K 7.6K 62
[ P E T E R P E V E N S I E ] • the lion, the witch, and the wardrobe ✔ + pevensie 15 year reign ✔ • prince caspian ✔ • the last battle ✔️ | bas...
585K 17.5K 49
There once was an old prophecy, one that said that a warrior with the powers of a Phoenix was meant to protect Narnia from any harm that may come its...