TARNISHING HER PURITY

Af His_Girl2000

He wasn't always a bad boy, he didn't always used to kill, he was a good innocent boy who's purity was just t... Mere

Chapter 1: Brother from another mother
Chapter 2: Great Betrayal
Chapter 3: Alone
Chapter 4: Quiet
Chapter 5: Back to School
Chapter 6: First day
Chapter 7: Blast from the past
Chapter 8: Flashback
Chapter 9: Not that worried
Chapter 10: The Party
Chapter 11: What to do
Chapter 12: Shopping trip
Chapter 13: Opening up
Chapter 14: 10 Million
Chapter 15: Agreement
Chapter 16: Bitter Sweet
Chapter 17: So Close yet So Far
Chapter 18: Betraying Each Other
Chapter 19: Duo
Chapter 20: Trusting the wrong people
Chapter 21: Seoul
Chapter 22: Lost Hope
Chapter 23: Everything Has Changed
Chapter 24: Rescue me
Chapter 25: Confusion
Chapter 26: Used to it
Chapter 27: Bitch
Chapter 28: Fight for myself
Chapter 29: Sibling Rivalry
Chapter 30: Eye to eye
Chapter 31: Me, Myself and I
Chapter 32: Not the same
Chapter 33: Pissed
Chapter 34: The Fangz
Chapter 35: Declaring War
Chapter 36: Break up
Chapter 37: Taking Charge
Chapter 38: My Own
Chapter 39: Boss
Chapter 40: Puppet
Chapter 41: Fugitive
Chapter 42: Running
Chapter 44: Gone
Chapter 45: New days
Chapter 46: You again
Chapter 47: Its You
Chapter 48: Mr. Romano
Chapter 49: Rooftop
Chapter 50: My Bad
Chapter 51: Rooftop
chapter 52: Apologies
Chapter 53: Me
Chapter 54: Back Together
Chapter 55: Team Up
chapter 56: The last battle

Chapter 43: Right or Left

559 32 4
Af His_Girl2000

Maze POV:

"Miss me princess" Jimin winks at me with his famous smirk on his face. I glare at him with my hands in a tight fist not really caring that he just saved me. Just looking at him makes my blood boil remembering every thing that he put me through but also reminding me how stupid and gullible I once was. I just want to kill him. "Dont look at me like that, makes me feel some type of way" he blushes looking me up and down making me slap him across the face. He looks at me whilst holding his cheek in his hand with a smirk on his face making me feel uncomfortable. Cant believe I liked this guy.

"What the fuck are you doing here?" I push him back away from me so tempted to just grab his gun and shoot him dead.

"Came here to save you princess" he winks at me making me roll my eyes. I'm too tired for this.

"Let's go before I change my mind" I manage to say before grabbing a dress that was on the rack and quickly putting it on in the changing rooms. I come out and Jimin is leaning on a chair with his arms folded across his chest. When he sees me come out he stands up straight and clears his throat making me roll my eyes at him. I hate this guy but I have no choice but to go with him. He begins to walk out of the store and I slowly trail behind him, suddenly I feel someone's hand on my arm.

"Wait Maze, what erm who Maze what is going on? Who is this guy? Why are you doing this?" Dre bombard me with questions making me feel bad for threatening his life like that. He looks at me with his big brown eyes and I suddenly feel like a little innocent girl again who's done something bad. But I'm not that innocent girl anymore.

"Should I kill him too?" Jimin asks me making me dart my eyes at him and glaring at him with my eyes narrowed. I look at dre and I can see the fear in his eyes making me angry at Jimin for saying that.  I already scared the boy he dont need to scare him anymore.

"If you touch him I'll kill you" I threaten him as I point at him then slit my throat with my thumb to show him that hes a dead man if he tries to play any games with me.

"Damn it I love it when you play with my life" he bites his lips making me roll my eyes at him before leaving the store with him. He leads me to his black Mercedes Benz which is an upgrade from the other  car he basically kidnapped me in. Guess he spent all the money he got for selling me. Dickhead.

"How did you know I was here anyways? You following me?" I ask him as soon as we sit in the car and he begins to drive. Found if very suspicious and coincidental that he was at the right place at the right time when I was about to get caught. There is no way he was just there by chance.  He looks at me for a second then scoffs before returning his attention to the road.

"No actually I was shopping-'

"In a woman's boutique" I cut him off and say with my arms folded across my chest. He darts his eyes at me looking pissed off that I interrupted him but I dont care.

"No, I was shopping in the area when Taehyung called me and updated me on the situation" he speaks up and explains, I sigh at the mention of Taehyung making me think about the boys actually making me think about JB and how he didn't even look at me when he was telling me to leave. What if this is the last time we'll see each other and he didn't even take the opportunity to look at me.

"Why would you save me? You sold me" I say to him still salty as fuck for him just selling me like I was a piece of meat. He begins to laugh out loud as he hits his steering well. I watch him laugh as I kiss my teeth and imagine all the different ways that I could kill him.

"Believe it or not I felt kinda bad for selling you" he says with a serious face on but I just stare at him with a blank expression on my face not believing a single word that has just left his mouth. I've realized now that his face and the way he acts so genuinely and gentle is the reason why young gullible girls like me fall for his words and tricks and end up being sex slaves

"I dont believe you" I tell him straight.

"Damn right you shouldn't, he offered me 10 bags" he laughs mamong me roll my eyes at him. I swear I'll end up losing my eyes if I stay with him any longer. I've never met someone who is more connected to money than he is to people. He sold out his own friend for money and would do a favour for his friend for money. He's sick in the head.

"Dickhead" I murmur but loud enough for him to hear and acknowledge that hes a dickhead.

"So what are you going to do now?" He asks me making me give him the stank face. Why is he still trying to make conversation with me. Cant he just drive in silence and leave me the fuck alone. The last thing I want is to kill him before I'm reunited with JB.

"Why do you care?" I ask him with my arms folded across my chest and looking out the window. The truth is I dont want to answer his question because I dont exactly have an answer all I have is regret for being in the situation. The realisation that I'm never going to have a normal life has just hit me and it sucks.

"I dont but I've never seen the gangs this stirred up before and over a damn girl" he says making me rollmy eyes for the 100th time today. I guess because he knows I know the real him hes not trying to charm me with his words anymore instead hes just being an absolute dickhead.

"I dont know I guess I gotta leave" I answer as I shrug my shoulders and look out the window. I hate that ky life will just be me on the run. I hate that I dont have a family and I'll never have a family, I hate that all my goals and aspirations are gone. I was going myself when I said that being a killer was my lifestyle because its not, I'm tired of having a target on my back. I just want to be free.

"Listen you're young and smart this gang life just isn't for you" Jimin randomly says catching me off guard. Did he just compliment me? Watch him say something stupid though and ruin the whole thing.

"Its a bit late now" I mumble thinking about how there no way i can go back and face my parents after killing both my siblings. I'm a murderer I should go to jail, I don't deserve to have a second chance nor to live a life I guess  me running for the rest of my life is my punishment for being so stupid.

"Is it though?" He questions making me dart my eyes towards him with hope filled in my eyes. Wait no I shouldn't trust this guy he's always trying to sell the world to me. "Listen I know you don't trust me but I can make all of this disappear" he suggests and I just look at him like hes lost his mind because maybe he has actually lost his mind.

"You're right I dont trust you" I respond with a fake smile on my face before turning my head back and looking out the window.

"I can give you a new life, a new identity you wonf be running no more but you can never see JB again you'll be dead" he explains to me and I continue to look out the window not wanting him to see that I'm actually thinking about it. If I take his offer I'll get that second chance, I can have a normal life, I wont be on the run, itll be like me and JB never even met and that sucks I dont want to live without him.

"Why do I have to be dead? Why cant JB know?" I turn my head and face him, I dont understand why I cant get my second chance with JB in my life. I can have a restart but still be his girl, it's still possible right?

"Because it ruins the whole point" he answers me like I asked him a stupid question making me sulk.

"Then no deal" I say as i begin to draw little stick men on his window with a pout on my face. I want to start over again I really do because I hate running but I don't want to start again if JB isn't going to be part of my life. I mean it ruins the whole point of me being happy. Will I ever meet anyone like him? Someone who loves me no matter what I do? I doubt it, so what's the point?

"Come on Maze make up your mind its either I turn  right and take you to your new life new identity or I turn left and drop you off to JB then all this drama start again" he offers it to me again making me begin to crumble inside. I dont know, I dont like this much pressure. It may sound appealing but who am I really going to have in my life? I'll have no one.

"Why cant JB just start all over again with me?" I suggest as I finally turn my head and face Jimin with a smile on my face. If both me and JB start over again then we can live together and start a family somewhere and we both can get second chances to turn our lives around and I wont be alone because he'll be with me.

"Come on Maze do you really think JB will drop everything for you?" He asks me but I dont even think about it because I already know the answer. I know what JB would do and I'd do the same for him. He cant live without me, he'll self destruct and so will I. I wont be able to be myself for a long time maybe even forever.

"Yes" I answer him without any hesitation making me smile like he himself already knew the answer as well. Well if he knew the answer then why the fuck did he bother asking me. I swear this guy us just getting way too comfortable with me just wait until I get my hands on him.

"So you'll make him drop everything for you?" He questions and I pause and think. I see what he has done here, hes led me into a trap. What kind of person  would I be if I made him choose me over his boys? I can't do that to him, I know he'll be miserable and would lowkey hate me and I dont want that. Actually fuck this whole situation I dont even know why I considered it. I'll just be on the run ain't no big deal.

"Fuck this" I respond as I kiss my teeth and look out the window again hoping that he'll drop the subject. We get to the end of the road and he stops and looks at me one more time.

"Come on Maze is it right or left?"

JB POV:

I don't know if calling Jimin was such a good idea but Taehyung seems to trust him even though he kidnapped Maze and sold her into being a sex slave. Right now we dont have many options and to be honest I'd work with my worst enemy if I had to just so I can be able to see her face again. Why can I never be able to have for a long time? Why does she always disappear? This time I'll keep her close to me even though she'll  be on the run I'll be on the run with her. No I dont actually have a solid plan and no I dont have a place for us to stay but all I know is that I cant afford to lose her not again. Not after I've confessed my love to her and after shes confessed her love to me. We'll find a way to be happy, we'll move to Mexico if we have to start a little family whilst the boys sell drugs in the basement. Its possible.

"Taehyung what's taking them time?" I ask him as I begin to grow impatient. I hate making all these plans but not being able to share them with her. I regret not looking at her as I was telling her to go but I couldn't show her any emotions but I'll see her now that's all that counts.

"I dont know maybe Maze is beating the shit out of him for selling her" Bambam speaks up and says as he rolls his eyes at me. Maybe getting Jimin to help wasn't such a good idea. What if shes killed him?

"This was such a bad idea" Mark speaks up before I could and I just nod my head in agreement.

"This was the only idea" Taehyung snaps with his arms folded across his chest. "Look theres his car right now" he points out and watch the black Mercedes Benz park in front of us. The door opens and a beaten Jimin steps out of the car with a big black bruise on his eye and  with a cut lip. But maze never comes out.

"Where's Maze?" I ask him as he limps towards us.

"Thanks for caring about me" he scoffs showing off his bloody teeth.

"I dont which is why I'm asking you scumbag where is Maze?" I grab him by the collar and ask waiting for his answer but he just looks at me with tears in his eyes.

"It all happend fast I, I couldn't save her-"

"What the fuck are you talking about?!" I cut him off bot in the mood to hear his excuses I just want to see my baby girl.

"They killed her and took her body I'm sorry man it all happened so quickly" he says and my heart drops. I put him down and begin to feel dizzy, I am hearing things I must be hearing things.

"Wait wait what are you trying to say?" I ask.

"Maze is dead"

Fortsæt med at læse

You'll Also Like

12.4K 905 15
[COMPLETED] "So close yet so far, I have him at the tip of my fingertips but he's still out of reach" "I see everyday, I want him, he is mine, no one...
1K 16 24
You have always been the type to focus on school. School always comes first but when you meet someone that takes you out of your world, your heart ha...
7.3K 313 40
[COMPLETED] Yoon Jiyeon, a tough and gangster-like girl has numerous of part-time job to support her life and her 16 years old brother after their pa...
55.3K 1.9K 37
Cat doesn't know where she's from. All she knows is that Jaebum is her family, along with the rest of GOT7. As she grows, she discovers some things a...