Werewolf-Jenlisa (Complete)

Per jeieiltei89

Jennie Kim didn't know that everything was arranged ever since she was a child. They didn't tell her, until n... Més

Prologue
Chapter 1
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
chapter 7
not an update
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38(🔞)
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Epilogue

Chapter 2

10.7K 331 34
Per jeieiltei89

When I was starting to feel really bored, I got up and walked home. I want to walk home, so I looked behind my shoulders and saw that she was following me.
I looked ahead and stopped. She walked up besides me.

"May I help you?" I asked her.

"I don't need any help." she said.

"Maybe you stop following me than, stalker!" I said to her.

"I have to make sure you are ok," she said.

"At least don't follow right behind my tail. And I want to walk home ALONE!" I shouted at her, "Do you need the definition of alone? Or do you want me to spell the word alone for you. And you could at least walk on that street and still watch me."
I didn't wait for her to answer and I continue to walk. I walked along the tree. I extend my hand to touch the bark of the tree. I walked all of the way home. I walked up to the house, but I stayed on the outside. I could hear their conversation.

"Yeah - " I heard my father said.

"It would be better off if they lived together, don't you agree?" a woman's voice said. I figure it was Lisa's mom.

"Yeah, whatever's the better for them." my mom agreed sadly.

"We have to focus them to get as close to each other as possible - "

I couldn't take it anymore, so I threw the door open and their conversation stopped. They stared at me.

"Im sorry honey, now -" mom said.

"I know, I hear you guys. You want me to go. I am going to go now. You want to focus me to do something that I never wanted. I understand mom and dad." I said bitterly, looking at Lisa, behind me.

"Sweetheart, I -" mom started.

"I don't want to hear it! Mom, you know I wanted to be a single for the rest of my life. I told you that . . . that I don't want to marry anyone when I grow older. I have told you, why are you forcing me now?" I asked her.

She responded, but I didn't have the heart to listen. I stomped up the stairs and into the room. I locked the door and cried in silence by the door.
Someone knocked at the door and I screamed,

"Go away! I don't want to see you!" and throw my brush at the door. I don't care if it was my mom or dad, or is it the guest. I certainly don't care if it was Lisa the bastard.

I sat by the door for maybe an hour, or maybe it felt like an hour.
I grabbed my suitcase, I knew that they were still down there, I could hear they voice. I knew if I go down there again, we would have an argument again.
There was no point, talking to them I thought. They have planned everything out already and I bet there would not change their mind no matter what happens
I opened the suitcase and throw everything in; I didn't care how messy it was.

When everything was packed, I make sure the door was locked. I threw myself on the bed and fall sleep.

The next time I woke up, I was on an airplane.

I looked around.
Why am I on the plane? I asked.
I looked next to me and saw Lisa, I sighed. I looked on my other side and nobody was there. Just me and Lisa.

"Good, you are wake." Lisa said suddenly, causing me to jump.
I turned to her.

"Why am I on the plane?" I asked.

"Because you are moving to my house." she explained.

"Wasn't I in my room?" I asked her.

"Your mother has the key so she unlocked the door and I carried you to the plane." she said that last part louder and smirked. I rolled my eyes.

"I didn't need you to carry me, you know," I said.

"Yes, I do need to carry you." she said and brushed her index finger under my chin.

I slapped it away and murmured,

"Whatever. You are so annoying." I got up and sat on the seat next to me, away from Lisa.

I ordered water and drank it down with one gulp. I was thirsty.
I looked at my side and Lisa was on the seat next to me.

"Why do you always follow, stalker?" I asked her, narrowly my eyes.

She turned towards me and smirked and slowly leaned in, enough for me to smell her.She smelled like cologne and shampoo mixed together and said "Because I like you."

Her hot breath brushed against my ear was she spoke. I shivered a little.
She leaned back and I stared at her blankly. I blinked several time to snap back to reality. Her smirked grew bigger when she notices. I scowled at her.

Yep, she is TOTALLY the type of girl who thinks she can take anybody's heart. . . But not mine I thought.

~~
When the ride end, we got off and headed for the exist, along with Mr. and Mrs. Manoban. A guard led us to a limo.

And I notice that we were the only ones on the plane and walking out in the airport lane. I raised my eyebrow.

"Are we famous? Or are we royalty? Or are we rich or your family is just like that?" I asked her.

She chuckled, "We are all of them."

"All?" I asked and rolled my eyes.

She wish! I thought.

We got into the limo and the driver started driving right away.
In the car, Mrs. and Mr. Manoban talked about the wedding all of the way. I didn't listen most of the time. All I know is that the wedding is an early autumn wedding and it will be hold 2 week after the full moon.
It was a full 6 hour car ride before we arrived to the "house".

The maids quickly came out and grab the luggage, ok, let's say about 9 maids.

Ok, they might be rich, but they are not royalty I thought.
I got out of the car and looked at the house more carefully.
It was a strange area where the mansion is located.
The mansion was big and beautiful, but the strange thing about the mansion was that it is next to the forest. The mansion was totally different from the forest setting. I stared at the mansion and the forest for a moment.

I wonder why they choose this location? I thought.

Mrs. Manoban put on her brilliant smile and clapped her hands,

"JENNIE, WELCOME TO THE FAMILY!! Now you are consider one of the Manoban's!"

I gave her a weak smile and thanked her.

"Ok, now hurry along." Mrs. Manoban said and everyone got out.

We went inside the house and I think I heard myself gasped a little.

Lisa smirked.

I didn't know why she smirked, it's not like she built the mansion herself.

"Lisa, please show Jennie your room." Mrs. Manoban said and Lisa took my hand and pulled me.

When our hands met for the first time, I slapped it away, sending her death glare. Her hand was warm, soft and welcoming, but every part of her was forbidden to me.

"Like I said, please don't touch me." I told her.

She led me to her room and I looked around. I notice that my suitcase was on the floor already.

This room is about 10 time the size of my room!! Man, how rich can they be? I thought.

She closed the door and leaned towards me and whispered, "We are sharing this room."

"STOP INVADING MY PERSONAL SPACE, ASSHOLE!!!" I shouted and shoved her away from me. I shoved her weaker than I thought, because she only took one step back.

She laughed and brushed her index finger under my chin. Again I slapped it away.

Jeez, what part of 'don't touch me' do you not understand?

I want to shout at her face.

"Geez, can't even touch you a little?"
She said.

"Yeah you can't." I said, "And stay away from me."
She chuckled.

I walked over to my suitcase and started unpacking.

"The closet is over there and the drawers are over there." Lisa said pointed in all sort of direction. I rolled my eyes.

I walked over to the closet and push all of her clothes to one side and grabbed my clothes and hanged everything up on the other side.
I walked over to the drawers and grabbed her things and put it in the lower two drawers. The top two drawers are for me.

I put my bras, panties and swimming suits on the top drawer and the lower drawer for personal things.

"What are you doing???" Lisa asked by my side, leaning on the wall.

"Separation," I explained, "Your side of the closet, my side and your drawers, my drawers."

"Are you serious??" she asked.

"What do you think???" I asked her back and crossed my arms.

"This is so stupid." she said.

"No, it is not. I told you, 'stay away from me'. And you clearly don't know the definition to that, so I decided to have a separation." I said back and she just shook her head in disbelief.

Then, there was a knock at the door.

"Come in!" Lisa shouted.

The door opened and Mr. Manoban stepped in.

"How's everything going?" Mr. Manoban asked.

"Everything is going -" I started, but was interrupted by that a$$ face of Lisa.

"Everything is going perfectly, father." she said and smiled.

Shut up, I'm talking, bitch! I want to say to his face, but Mr. Manoban was there.

"Well, that's great!" Mr. Manoban said and clapped his hand together.

"How many I help you, father?" Lisa asked.

"I just want to talk to Jennie about something. May I speak to her alone?" he asked.

Lisa nodded and looked at me before walking out of the door.

Continua llegint

You'll Also Like

CUPID IN CHAINS Per KiwiCaribee

Literatura romàntica

16.1K 647 18
Jennie Kim found herself in the middle of Rosé and Lisa's wedding. Waiting for her bestfriend, Jisoo to show up and run away with Rosé, who both stil...
251K 6K 28
Lisa lost her parents after she graduated college, all their wealth was taken by his mother's step brother and wasted all of it on gambling. Leaving...
351K 8.7K 11
Kim Jennie is a snob and has no time for a serious relationship. What she really wanted was to find the right fling and learn the sensual arts with h...
876K 26.6K 56
IV 𝒔𝒐 𝒇𝒂𝒓, 𝒎𝒚 𝒇𝒂𝒗𝒐𝒓𝒊𝒕𝒆 𝒄𝒉𝒂𝒓𝒂𝒄𝒕𝒆𝒓𝒔 THIS IS AN ORIGINAL STORY FROM MY WANDERING MIND. Please respect and do not adapt and rep...