Selena Gomez : a vampire is b...

By madaelhorr

Selena Gomez is a teen pop sensation ! All Over the world people love her . She puts a sweet front and shows... More

The news
TCA : the evil eyes
A scary scene
The end of Delena !
The pale-faced little girl
An Angel of Darkness
Through the wall !
The part
The transformation
Awake
RIP JB
On TV
Delena love
bye bye Demi
The attack
As a Couple
Don't leave me
Franky
Spikes and leather
All alone
One Direction
Decisions and Selenators
Fancy Meeting You Miss Gomez
The Savior
Identities Revealed
Watched
Justin's Pack
The Plan
The Second Transformation
The Cheater And The Saviour
A New Alliance
About Updates
The Trap
The End
New Book !
Happy New Year !

The Vampire Hunters Return

187 3 0
By madaelhorr

It was almost midnight , i was curled up on the floor , crying , while Rex went off to find us something to eat .

All i could do was think of Justin , how he planned my death , he's supposed to love me ! But i guess he didn't. Well i had it coming didn't i ? Me and Justin belong together , we're both awful people .

I heard thunder strike outside , and drops of rain started ticking to the floor through the whole in the roof .
Cold air flew in and i was just glad that i wasn't human anymore , cause if i was , i'd be freezing right now .

" I found some old chips and a whole box of water bottles ." Announced Rex while walking in.

He threw me a bag of chips and sat next to me on the floor .
The chips were expired but it's all we had for now .

Halfway through my bag , Rex raised his head up , alarmed . He started running around in circles like a dog , which looked weird considering he was still in human form .

" What's wrong Rex ."

" VAMPIRE HUNTERS!" He yelled turning full wolf right in front of me . The transformation was ugly , probably worse than mine , but it explains why they always hide to do it .

I climbed on his back , and he rushed out of the factory and back into the woods .

But i could already hear the sound of their motorbikes . The first one to appear behind us was Niall .

Rex ran faster and faster , leaves and branches cut my arms and sometimes cheeks , but i didn't feel any pain and the cuts would disappear instantly . What i could feel though , were the drops of rain washing my face , and the terrifying effect that the sound of thunder had on the entire situation .

We went so fast it felt like flying , but Niall was hot on our tracks , probably fueled by the anger of watching a werewolf hurt his mates . But that was Justin , not Rex . Well he obviously had a grudge against werewolves , and against me .
I could see him moving his hands and pull out something silvery , but before i could tell what it was , he shot Rex , and we both fell to the mud .

I laid on the ground frozen in shock , no pain could be detect in my body . But Rex , lying next to me , his fur stained with his blood was making small sounds that i assumed met he was in pain . He sounded like a little puppy and my heart broke for him . He doesn't have to go through this , i don't deserve it !

" Don't worry Rex " i said sitting on my knees and petting his head , he seemed to like that " i'll get you help ."

" No you won't " interrupted an angry voice . I looked up and saw Niall standing in front of me , his gun aimed at Rex's head .

" NO ! Don't hurt him !" But before my sentence was finished , Niall had shot , and Rex was dead , the now silent rain washing away his blood .

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

89.5K 3.3K 44
Selena is 16 years old and she lives in a small town in Texas. She gets abused by her dad daily. It all began when Selena was 11. Her mom and her was...
337 23 14
Selena Gomez (21)Only Daughter of Late Mobster, Roman Gomez. Selena is a very Beautiful Smart Sexy Confident girl, who talks about what she's really...
23.8K 713 32
(This story is in the future and The White House decides to deport Justin Bieber, i DON'T want to see him deported, i think he should stay. Just so y...
16.7K 493 18
'I'm losing, I'm losing my true love! Our relationship was forever, it would last, we were in love. But then . . He came . . . He's taking him away f...