The Maid's Son (COMPLETE)

By AmybooW

Milo was 5 years old when his mom Amelia started working as a maid for the Grayson. Amelia was a single mothe... More

The Beginning
Infatuation
Forboding
Wild Ride
Deception
The Plan
Prices To Pay
It's Show Time
First Date
My Prerogative
Self Revelation
Walk The Line
Perfectly Imperfect
Paradox
Make It Rain
Live Love Play
Getting Closer
Heaven in Hiding
The End of A New Beginning
The Way You Lie
Toxic
Fragile Heart
Sinner
Mrs. Grayson
Karma
Strange Addiction
Nobody's Fool
My Boo
U Turn
All Kinds Of Mess
Be Careful What You Wish For
Storm
Aftermath
Ibiza, Spain
Back to Reality
Falling Apart
Annulment
Starting Over
Mask
Everglow
Mishap
Intercepted
Lies & More Lies
Game's On
All I Am
Heaven and Hell
Love Forever Milo
A Shining Star
My Love, My Life
The Wait
Time
Uncertainty
Willow
Liz
Daddy
The Life We Live
Celebration of Life
Garden of Eden
Immorality
Recurrence
Dark Paradise
Wretched
Crossroads
Fuel to Fire
Secret Garden
Inferno
The Show
Masquerade
Anchor
Sunrise
apocalypse
What Is Truth
Aftermath
Invincible
Devil or Angel
Family
Starting Over
Patience
So Am I
I'm Still Your Girl
Beautiful Chaos
The Promise
The Legacy
Unspoken
The Fall
The Battle
Circles
Legitimacy
Reality
The Fallen
Chaos
Silver Lining
My Shorty My Life
Devoted To You
My Valentine

My Milo My Life

706 38 10
By AmybooW

"With passion I pursue and cling to you. Because I feel your grip on my life, I keep my soul close to your heart."

Willow

Milo and I are at a coffee shop next block to the hospital. He wants coffee. I am having a matcha green tea because lately I want to gag when I drink coffee. I cannot help but to admire how handsome my soon to be husband is. Those bluish green eyes. The dark wavy locks.

I want our kids to look exactly like him "Milo... how many kids do you want?" He takes out his hands and starts to count "1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10..." Then he looks down at his feet "11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20..." I punch him lightly on his arm "I'm serious. How many kids do you want?" He looks at me "I want two boys and two girls. You and I both don't have siblings growing up, I want our kids to have siblings they can laugh and fight with." I know exactly what he means "But we had each other growing up. At least I had you and it was enough for me." He takes my hand in his "I just want a real family with you. I cannot wait to hear our kids calling you their mom and calling me their dad. I can just imagine how wonderful life is going to be together. Just you and I ... with children." I want to just leave and go to Ibiza right this moment "Milo... after my dad wakes up we'll go to Ibiza and get married. I want to open a little restaurant there." He brings my hand to his lips kissing it "We'll do that. It shouldn't be so hard..." Just imaging the next part of my life journey with this one man that I have loved all my life is making me dizzy. Blood is rushing to my head "Oh god Milo.. I'm feeling a bit winded." I lean over and rest my head on his shoulder "Shorty... I think you should have a body checkup. You've been not well lately. I'm very worried. I'll go with you shorty." I hate going to the doctors "I have to make appointment first Milo..." He holds me to his side tight "Promise me you'll call to make appointment as soon as possible?" I sigh "I promise..." Actually I have no intention of calling the doctor... I know I'm fine. I just need food probably.

As Milo

I'm so worried about Willow. I try to study her face closely looking to see if I can see if anything is wrong. People say you can tell if a person is sick from their skin, eyes and color of lips.

She pushes me away "What are you doing Milo." I actually am losing myself looking at her. She asks me again "Milo? Hello... what are you doing?" She looks so good and her skin is glowing "You are glowing Shorty... I mean really glowing. And those tits..." I just cannot help it. Lately her tits are always popping out right in my face. I don't want to keep sounding like a horny teenager "Your tits seem to be growing by the minute Shorty. Are you going through puberty again or something? How is that even possible." She takes a sip of her match green tea "Milo... you are just a dirty old man." I chuckle " I will always be that dirty old man in front of your Shorty. " She gets up holding her cup "Let's head back to the hospital."

-----------------------------

Jacqueline

Just one more day. I am in the hospital room waiting for Willow and Milo to come back. My heart has been racing super fast since yesterday because tomorrow was coming. I go and sit down on the bedside "Sheldon my love... do you know how nervous I am right now? I don't know if I'm doing the right thing. I may be a strong woman to a lot of people but there are times that I also need a man by my side... to guide me and to protect me." I pick up his hand and start massaging his palm and fingers "You know it was never easy being your wife Mrs. Grayson. I want to be the perfect wife to you and I want the world to know I, Jacqueline Grayson, deserve you." I feel a knot in my throat as I continue "We had a love like Willow and Milo once too. I was not sure when we stopped being that couple everyone wished they were. Maybe you started having little affairs here and there or maybe it was me. I have no idea who started cheating on who first but that mattered no more." It is becoming hard for me to hold back my tears "I love Willow she is our child. I just want to do what I think is the best for her." I stop when I hear Milo and Willow outside the room. I get up from the chair and wipe the wetness from under my eyes "You guys are back. I'm hoping that we can have dinner together tonight." Willow looks at Milo and he shrugs "Sure mommy."

I just want to be able to have one last normal dinner like a family with them. I don't dislike Milo because I know he truly loves my daughter. It's just that sometimes life doesn't treat everyone kind and that is why since a little girl, my mom tells me I have to protect myself. I kept that in mind but I failed to tell my own little girl. I look at them "Let's go. We can have some drinks before dinner."

---------------------------------------

As Milo

We are at the restaurant sitting at the bar for a few drinks before dinner. Jacqueline is having her usual... whiskey and I'm going to have a beer. I ask Willow what she wants "Wine? Cocktail? Shots?" She thinks for a moment "No... I don't feel like drinking. I'm just going to have sparkling water." I am really beginning to think something is seriously wrong with her "You sure you are okay? You don't even want one drink?" She rolls her eyes "Why am I not okay because I don't want to drink?" Jacqueline also asks "Darling.. you sure you are feeling okay?" I can tell she is getting annoyed "I said I don't want a drink... why do I have to have a drink." She gets off the bar stool "I'm going to the ladies' room." She stomps off as we watch her "Is everything okay with Willow? She seems different." I am also wondering too "Well she's been just so moody and I am making her go to the doctor soon. The past two days she has not been well." Jacqueline holds a frown on her face "She never knows how to take care of herself. She hated going to the doctor since she was a little girl. You remember we had to bribe her promising when she returned from the doctor... you would have bubblegum waiting for her?" I chuckle at that memory "Yea... she would start crying the minute she leaves the house..." Suddenly she says "Thank you Milo... for everything." I can detect sadness in her voice "I love Willow... you don't have to thank me." She picks up her glass "Cheers Milo... to you." I clink her glass. She downs her whole glass "I cannot believe that you and I can still sit here talking like we do... with all that has happened in the past." I hand gesture for the bartender to give us a second round I say "Sometimes without the past, we would not be who we are or where we are today. Everything happens for a reason. Sometimes good and sometimes bad." She looks me in the eyes "Do you believe if something is too good to be true, it is too good to be true?" I look right into her eyes "No... because I have Willow loving me and her love is real." The bartender brings us our drinks "Cheers Milo... you really have changed a lot." I tell her "I am a better man because of Willow. I want to be a better man because of her." She says to me "Meet me at the Ferry tomorrow...just you and don't tell Willow. I have something I have to tell you." I ask "The Ferry? Why the Ferry?" She casually says "Because I haven't been on the Ferry for so long. Be there around 10am." I am about to ask her why so secretive when Willow comes walking back "I'm hungry. Let's eat already."

------------------------------------

As Willow

I threw up again. I didn't even have much food in my stomach. Maybe Milo was right, I need a body checkup.

We are seated at the table and I'm scanning through the menu "I think I'm going to have the cod fish." I look at my mom and Milo "Are you two ready to order? I'm starving." Milo squeezes my hand "Yes shorty... ready." I look at my mom "Yes darling... I'm just going to have my usual here the wagyu steak."

I look around the restaurant and I am suddenly crying again. This is the same restaurant that my dad and Liz come to. I still remember so vividly the many times we had dinner here. My mom sees my tears "Why are you crying darling. Are you okay? You have been acting weird all night. Please tell me what's wrong." I keep wiping my tears but they keep falling. Milo takes my hand "Shorty... talk to us? I'm so scared. You have been acting so strange the past couple of days. I'm so worried about you." I stop crying because I don't want them to worry "I'm okay now... I am just hungry." Milo strokes my head "You are a silly girl you know that? You always say you are such a grown up and yet you cry like a baby when you are hungry." My mom soft laughs "My darling daughter is still very much a child... you would always be a child in my eyes." I give them both a smile "I just want to be able to still act like a spoiled child once a while..." My mom squeezes my hand "I would spoil you forever if I could darling."

---------------------------------------

Milo

Willow wants to come back to our house tonight. Our house that has all our memories. I ask her "Do you want me to run you a bath? I'll bathe you like a baby." She gives me the most beautiful smile "That sounds so good Milo. I would love that." I run the bath to the perfect temperature and I tell her to come in when ready. She starts undressing and I cannot keep my eyes off her "You are so beautiful Shorty... you have this power to captivate my heart and my soul." She scolds teasingly "You are just a horny teenage boy Milo." I help her step into the tub "No... I am not just talking about your body. I mean yes you have a body that everyone can only dream of but it's everything about you Shorty... you just take my breath away." As she sits down leaning against the tub I take a small bath towel and start rubbing it on her body. She closes her eyes "This is so relaxing... thank you Milo." I dip the towel in the hot water then bringing it up and squeezing the towel so the water comes dripping off her skin. I can sit here and bathe her forever "Sit up Shorty... Let me rub your back." She sits up and leans forward pulling her knees to her chest "You are so beautiful in every single way." Using the towel I squeeze water down her back "Shorty you know we are going to grow old together and when you can no longer bathe yourself... I'll be here to bathe you just like this." She speaks under her breath "And I'll do the same for you Milo. We will grow old together and we will take care of each other." I lay a gentle kiss around her ear "We will always have each other Shorty... I promise you I will always be here for you." She utters "Nothing and no one can separate us again Milo..."

I don't know why but tonight I want so much to let Willow know how much I love her. There is a saying 'Always tell the person you love them because you don't know if it's going to be the last time.' It's not the last time tonight but I just want to make sure Willow knows that my love would not end even after I'm gone. Of course I wouldn't say that to her, I promise her I would not talk about 'death'.

We are in bed and her head is resting on my chest "I can hear your heart beating Milo... I love how it sounds. I now fully understand what 'music to my ear' means. It's so soothing because when I can hear your heart beating... I know you are here with me." I stroke her back looking down at her "I'll go buy a doctor's stethoscope, we can play doctor shorty." She laughs "Sure why not? Doctor Biahchi... I'll be your one and only patient." I pull her closer to me "You know Shorty... I'm just a fuckin lucky ass and sometimes I don't even believe how lucky I am." She asks "Why?" I give her another kiss on the temple "Because I was your first and I would be your last." She begins drifting off to sleep "I love you Milo... you are the only reason for breathing...."

I held on to her all night... my shorty.

--------------

Willow

I feel so safe in Milo's arms. The last couple of days I feel like I'm on a roller coaster or something. Every little thing sets me off but somehow Milo can make me laugh again. I am lying safely in his arms telling him "I love you Milo... you are the only reason for breathing..." I feel so safe and loved.

I don't know what time it is but when I open my eyes again I see Milo getting dressed "Where are you going?" He comes over and kisses my temple "Go back and sleep some more. I'll be back and I'll take you to lunch." I frown "Where are you going? What time is it?" He answers "It's 9:30 am... sleep Shorty I'll be back before you know it." She rubs her eyes turning to her side in bed looking at me "What are you wearing?"

I sit up "It's summer Milo... are you okay?" He comes sitting down next to me on my side of the bed "It's cold in the morning." I look down at his leather jacket "Cold? It's summer and even if it's cooler in the morning you don't have to wear a leather jacket Milo." He kisses my temple "Go back to bed and when I come home I want you to tell me when we are going to the doctor okay?" I hate the doctor "Yes Milo... I'll call later. What time are you going to come home?" He answers "I'll be back when you wake up okay?" Actually I'm still so sleepy "Okay..." I am about to lie down again he pulls me to him kissing me hard "You are so damn sexy Shorty... when I'm back i'm going to kiss every single part of you."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

55.9K 3.2K 23
Willow is a 15 year old girl who's had a pretty bad life. Her parents died when she was 8 and she was forced to live with her horrid aunt who hates W...
177 50 38
When the return of her forgotten childhood best friend reveals her parents' true identity, Alexa Adams is gut-wrenched. Orphan status added to her am...
141 13 8
Milo always loved his mother's stories as a kid, none of them ever made sense, but the sound of her voice was enough to lure him to sleep. She had lo...
2.6K 137 59
Penelope Collins used to be a party girl, she used to have it all. That is, until her mom suddenly died leaving her and her father alone. Penelope g...