Hades Blind Mate โœ” COMPLETED...

By NaughtyGoth99

*Mature Warning* 18+ Content ๐Ÿ”ž Please Don't Report Seina (see - Ann - a ) Black is a 17-year-old werewolf. A... More

Character Introduction
Hades Blind Mate|Prologue
Hades Blind Mate|01
Hades Blind Mate|02
Hades Blind Mate|03
Hades Blind Mate|04
Hades Blind Mate|05
Hades Blind Mate|06
Hades Blind Mate|07
Hades Blind Mate|08
Hades Blind Mate|09
Hades Blind Mate|10
Hades Blind Mate|11
Hades Blind Mate|12
Hades Blind Mate|13
Hades Blind Mate|14
Hades Blind Mate|15
Hades Blind Mate|16
Hades Blind Mate|17
Hades Blind Mate|18
Hades Blind Mate|19
Hades Blind Mate|20
Hades Blind Mate|21
Hades Blind Mate|22
Hades Blind Mate|23
Hades Blind Mate|24
Hades Blind Mate|25
Hades Blind Mate|26
Hades Blind Mate|27
Hades Blind Mate|28-๐ŸŽ„PART 1
Hades Blind Mate|29-๐ŸŽ„PART 2
Hades Blind Mate|30
Hades Blind Mate|31
Hades Blind Mate|32
Hades Blind Mate|33
Hades Blind Mate|34
Hades Blind Mate|36
Hades Blind Mate|37
Hades Blind Mate|38
Hades Blind Mate|39
Hades Blind Mate|40
Hades Blind Mate|41
Question ๐Ÿ˜‚
Hades Blind Mate|42
WHAT DO I DO!!!! SOS
Hades Blind Mate|43
Hades Blind Mate|44
Hades Blind Mate|45
Hades Blind Mate|46
Hades Blind Mate|47
Hades Blind Mate|48
Hades Blind Mate|49
Hades Blind Mate|50
Hades Blind Mate|51
Hades Blind Mate|52
Hades Blind Mate|53
Hades Blind Mate|54
Hades Blind Mate|55
๐ŸŒŸBOOK 2, CHAPTER ONE OUT! ๐ŸŒŸ

Hades Blind Mate|35

24.7K 863 26
By NaughtyGoth99

If you are reading offline ^ there are mature and trigger warning pictures above!

Seina

"I can't believe it, I can't believe you are alive." Papi said, my smile widened as we sat—he had fully composed himself.

"How do you know the Alpha sweetie?" My mother spoke softly, she looked confused and left out.

"His pack is where I was raised." I said , I saw the flash of anger in my fathers eyes.

"Those people who kidnapped you were from his pack?" He asked I nodded, but placed my hand on his to calm him.

"Papi had no idea, he was a big brother to me for 2 years before they locked me away." I said my father relaxed, my mother just looked sad.

"I thought she was dead, they hand given me evidence of it—but when the earth quake happened—I realized there had been more too the story." Papi frowned, I saw the rage in his eyes.

"You realized that I had been alive the whole time." I said Papi nodded, he looked so lost but happy at the same time.

"By the time the evidence had come to surface, your kidnappers had killed themselves." Papi said, he clenched his hand tightly—I knew he felt so much anger.

"My fake mother killed my fake father—he was going to come clean because he felt bad, being mated to her had been a nightmare but she stabbed him and then tripped onto the knife." I chuckled, Papi looked surprised—he didn't know much about me.

"How could you know that—heck if you fell through that hole how are you alive?" He asked, I smiled happily but my heart was clouded in pain.

"I fell to the underworld—you can choose not to believe but my parents can tell you it's real, my mate is Hades and he's a god—well so am i."  I laughed, his eyes filled with suprise.

"Wow, I never guessed that you lil bean would be the queen of the underworld or pregnant." Papi said pointing at my stomach, I laughed with a smile.

"So I guess you won't need to be hiding in the pantry anymore?" My mother asked, she wasn't sad anymore—she understood.

"You did hide the last time I was here!" Papi chuckled, I felt heat rise to my cheeks.

"I haven't met any other wolves since I was a kid—I only know what I've learned from the wolf books, it was nerve wracking." I said Papi nodded in understanding, he had changed so much.

"I assume that these are your birth parents?" Papi asked, I nodded looking at my mother and father with happiness.

"Yes, it's a long story to tell on why I was kidnapped—maybe I'll tell you sometime." I said, he gripped my hand with a smile.

"Alpha? Emily is calling." A man who had been standing near the door spoke, Papi looked up with a smile.

"Is she okay? She never calls by herself?" he asked, the man chuckles and pulls the phone from his ear.

"It seems mommy has been crying for food again." The man said, Papi chuckled.

"Ah, Then I must tend to my wife's needs—may I bring your daughter with me? I have so many questions?" Papi asked my parents, my father sighed but smiled.

"Of course Alpha, just please make sure she gets home alright." My father said, my mother nodded in agreement.

"I wouldn't let anybody hurt Seina, it was a pact I made long ago— I plan to keep it." Papi said, soon enough we were heading out.

Papi opened the door for me, I kinda felt weird constantly calling him that.
Even though no matter what he was like a brother to me, I knew I was older and he had a name other than Papi or Alpha.

"Whats your real name? I can't call you Papi forever." I said, he chuckled.

"Mason, my name is Mason Jaraven." He said, I smiled.

"Mason, that fits you." I said with a smiled, Mason rolled his eyes.

"When will I get to meet your mate? I would love to meet the man who has protected you all this time." Mason said—my heart filled with sadness.

"Theres problems in the underworld, I'm waiting for the gods to get my message—Hades isn't available to me or to anybody until we solve the issues." I said—Mason held my hand as he looked sad.

"I had no idea—your parents only gave me little details in why you were here." Mason said I smiled at him and I felt warmth fill me immediately.

"Wowa." I said, I didn't realise that we had entered the pack lines.

"You never left the pack Seina, you are just feeling everyone's love and support for each other now—your fake parents kept you far from other people unless you went to school." Mason said with a sad smile, I put my hand on my belly and relaxed.

I hadn't felt this much warmth or love in a while—this protective blanket was more than I had ever experienced in my life. I didn't know that being in a pack felt like this—I never remembered this when I was a kid but my fake parents kept me separated from everyone else excepted for their creepy guests.

"Its so comforting." I said, pregnancy hormones were hitting me like a bus.

"Its not very common for pregnant were to be alone—being in a community like this, many woman share this part of their lives with other woman." Mason explained—I felt Morana whining inside my head with excitement.

"My wolf is enjoying this, she never got to be a wolf with us spending so much time protecting ourselves—shes only ever shifted twice." I said to Mason—his eyes widened in shock.

"She hasn't went crazy? Our wolves need to shift for sanity, the fact she's managed to keep sane all these years and only shift twice is beyond amazing." Mason explained—I never read anything like that in the werewolf books.

"Morana is very strong." I said—Mason smiled.

"I can tell—Winston has connected with your wolf—she is taking the connection very well." Mason explained—I chuckled at his wolfs name, that was very weird.

Soon enough we stopped infront of a decently sized house—we had stopped at a few stores before hand, feeding my cravings as well because who knew I would suddenly want things I hadn't even knew existed.  I was definitely shy in meeting Mason's mate and child—she was pregnant and I didn't want her to be over worked by me.

"I'm scared." I said standing outside the car—I hadn't moved a step.

"My mate will love you—I promise." Mason said taking my hand and slowly pulling me inside.

"Mason? Is that you? Did you bring my snacks?" I heard a soft voice ask, I felt very out of place.

"I did honey, I also brought a guest." Mason yelled back softly, I heard waddling feet and out of the shadows was a beautiful woman.

"Whose this?" She asked, she looked at my belly in curiosity and a small amount of fear.

"This is Seina." Mason said—realization hit her eyes immediately and she covered her mouth.

"The one you use to talk about? I thought she was dead?" She said—she hugged him lovingly and I felt envious.

"Turns out she is alive—its a long story honey." Mason said kissing her forehead—I rubbed my belly and tried to fight my jealousy.

"I'm sorry if we are causing you pain? You seem uncomfortable?" The woman spoke, I shook my head and sighed.

"I can't be with my mate currently, and it's getting to me." I said—she nodded with a sad smile.

"I completely understand—everytime I saw a couple being loving I started crying." She chuckled letting Mason go and giving me a hug.

I felt immediate comfort in her hug—then a large kick within me, I gasped and I saw her look of excitement.

"They kicked." We both said in unison, then chuckled looking at our bellies.

"Guess they like each other." Mason laughed, I smiled

"I swore I felt 2 kicks from your belly." The woman pointed out, I smiled widely.

"Twins, runs in the family apparently." I said with a shrug, the woman chuckles.

"I only got one little nugget growing in mine—we have 2 kids already." She pointed out, I smiled happily—a part of me was jealous of their cute family.

"My first pregnancy." I said, I really missed Hades—I missed him so badly.

"My name is Emma—I can't believe I forgot to introduce myself, honestly I think the first pregnancy is the best." Emma said— I saw the pride in her eyes, I hoped I would have the same emotions she did when I had my babies.

"Mom!! Riley is coloring on my homework!" I heard a girl scream, Emma looked alarmed and quickly ran into the living room.

"Riley Annette Jaraven! What have I told you about coloring on your sisters homework!?" Emma yelled in a stern voice, Mason chuckled.

"Still feel out of place?" He asked—I placed my hand on my belly and felt them kick.

"Not at all." I said with a smile, I had never felt this connected to people in my life.

"Alpha! Intruders!" Somebody yelled, I was super confused at the sudden silence within the house.

"How the hell did they get past the pack lines!?" Mason yelled in panic, I could hear Emma cry in the other room—then the front door opened and I dropped my body in a sigh.

"Relax Mason, it's just Apollo." I told him placing my hand on his shoulder—he looked at me with a stern eye and I nodded.

"RELAX EVERYONE."  Mason spoke, it was a wave that seemed to flow all around me.

"You sure Alpha?" Somebody asked, I noticed the guards around the home.

"Yes, he's a guest." Mason said, Apollo walked in looking relieved.

"I thought you were dead—I saw some things." Apollo spoke—I pulled him into a hug.

"I'm fine but the underworld is not—turns out that woman was a threat after all and when you all left, she took over." I said, Emma and waddled out holding her daughter's.

"I cant believe this? Who has more power than Hades." Apollo said, I mouthed sorry to Emma and she relaxed and hugged Mason tightly.

"Somebody who controls fears—she took all the things Hades was afraid of and made him do them." I said and Apollo sighed.

"I never expected that man to be afraid of anything." Apollo said and I shrugged holding my belly.

"Lee died protecting us." I said—Apollos eyes went wide at the sight of my belly.

"We are definitely in for a ride—I'll make sure the other Gods know and don't worry Alpha man, well make sure to enter your grounds better, I was in a rush to see Seina." Apollo explained and Mason nodded with a relaxed look.

"Anybody that is coming to protect Seina is welcome in my home—just use the front gate next time, almost gave my whole pack a heart attack." Mason said and Apollo shook his hand with a stern look.

"Of course, your son is going to do amazing things." Apollo said, Emma looked confused and Apollo touched her belly.

"I thought it was a girl—" Emma stuttered, Apollo winked and disappeared.

"That's Apollo for you." I spoke with an eye roll.

"Is he always that cocky?" Mason asked, I laughed and nodded.

"Yup, he's toned it down cause of a girl he met." I said and Mason laughed as we headed to the living room.

Emma never got over the fact she was actually having a boy or the fact she had just met an immortal god.

How will they take it when they find out I'm an immortal werewolf?

Vote & Comment ❤️

WORD COUNT: 2114

I'm trying my best guys, it's been stressful trying to write chapters but I've been marking it on my calendar to remind myself when I should update.

I'm also kind sink, I hurt myself trying to race my sister and not realizing it was a bad idea. I skidded like a rock on water and banged up my left knee and ankle along with my right ankle.

I'm healing, I'm just too worried about my health and I got back into schooling which is being halted due to the CONSTANT strikes—I just want to get my GOD DAMN grade 12 already.

Yeah I'm stressed
But I'm trying my kitties.
Bare with me
Tata for now.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2.8M 80.7K 48
The door opened quietly, Hades entered with all his glory, he looked at me with angry eyes. I gulped, "Before you say anything, I just want to tell...
18.7M 557K 86
Highest Ranking: #1 in werewolf as of 10-12-15! "Please...don't do this." I whimpered as he took a step closer. He narrowed his black eyes, "Sorry no...
1.5M 65.6K 55
"So." She mused, sliding one black nail across her lip in a sensual caress as she stared at me with eyes the color of molten gold. "You are the one t...
451 28 28
(Heads up. I wrote this story when i was younger and i went back and tried to re-edit it best i can. Its kinda cringe. Read at your own risk..) When...