Monster...Not (Sammy Lawrenc...

By schapman706

As Henry Stein's brother, I naturally was also a wonderful artist. But, I never would be able to draw. I was... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Author's Note

Chapter 8

1.5K 49 32
By schapman706

I dreamed. 

It felt so real.

"Mommy!" a little girl yells with her small voice. I look down and a girl with brown hair pulled into pigtails with pink ribbons, and light blue eyes looking up at me. She had the most darling pink dress on, with dainty dress shoes matching the color. 

"Are you excited?" she asks. I didn't know what...but I did. "Then come on! They're waiting!"

She takes my hand with hers, and leads me through hallways of what seemed like a theatre. She led me though a large door, and a darkened backstage it seemed. 

"I'm so nervous..." she whispered. I went down on one knee to her level and held her arm just underneath her shoulder. I rubbed it softly with my thumb.

"Abby..." I begin. How do I know her name? "You have the best voice ever. I know they'll love you. And I'll be right behind, helping you through."

She looked up at me.

Then she smiled a big, wide smile, showing her missing two front teeth. 

"Thanks mommy."

We got out on the darkened stage, and I sat down on a piano bench. Abby stood in front of a microphone. 

Then the stage lit up. 

I looked at the sheet music and saw it was the same music Mother taught me, but lyrics were added. Everything was scrawled in a familiar handwriting, though not mine.

I looked out into the audience and saw Sammy.

No, not inky Sammy, but the Sammy I knew with poofy blonde hair, a bit of a goatee on his chin, always a vest and a dress shirt. His reading glasses peeked through his vest pocket. 

I smiled at him, and he smiled back and winked. 

I looked back at the sheet music, still smiling, and began to play. 

I heard Abby singing the lyrics written, and it went beautifully with the music. 

I harmonized while she sang, and everything sounded overwhelmingly gorgeous. 

I knew every word, though I haven't ever heard this song. 

Every word sounded like something Mother would say. 

The song swelled, reaching every corner of that filled theatre. I somehow knew that it sold out to see me...

And my daughter.

The song finished.

The audience was silent. 

Then a thundering applause split through the silence, a standing ovation for me and Abby. 

I stood up and came up next to Abby, placing my hand on her shoulder.

I looked in the audience and saw Sammy with the biggest smile. When he noticed I saw him, he blew both of us kisses and continued to clap. I looked down at Abby, and she looked at me. 

We held hands, and bowed down. 

The applause and cheers swirled in the theatre, and Abby's smile was brighter than any spotlight. She tugged my dress and said, 

"That was fun! I wanna do this again and again and again! Then I'll write songs like daddy! And I'll play them like you!"

I smiled down at her cute enthusiasm. Then I nodded.

"Things like that aren't easy. But they're possible." I said. Then I squeezed her hand. "You can do it!"

Then I woke up. 

I was crying in my sleep it seemed, because my cheeks were hot and wet. 

I was still in the throne room, but I was sitting on someone's lap, head resting on their shoulder. Their arm was side hugging me, yet wrapped around my torso and arm. Their head was resting on mine, and I couldn't tell if they were sleeping or not.

It was a man.

I couldn't see who, though.

I moved a bit to let them know I was awake, if they were. 

They moved their arm up and down mine, rubbing it.

"Morning, princess." 

After hearing that voice, I bolt upwards enough to see his face. 

When I do my hands come to my mouth with shock and happiness.

Happy tears flow down my face. 

He reaches his hand behind my head to stroke my hair.

He smiles back at me. I look over his face, making sure I really was seeing what I was.

Blonde hair...check.

Bit of a goatee on the chin...check.

Dress shirt and a vest, reading glasses poking through the front pocket...check.

"S-Sammy!!" I say, hugging him around his neck.

He hugs me back, holding me tight.

"I thought I lost you again..." he whispers in my ear.

"I didn't think it'd actually work..." I say, sobbing but from joy.

He strokes my hair, and we don't part for a very long time.

In those moments nothing else mattered.

(Henry's POV)

The Ink Demon took away (Y/N). 

He corrupted her or something. She knocked me out with pure fury and want for...something. 

I woke up with the Demon dragging me away on the floor.

"What the- LET GO OF ME!! WHERE IS (Y/N)??" I shouted, kicking and squirming. "WHAT DID YOU DO TO HER??"

I would've said more, but with it's other hand it covered my mouth. It gestured with it's head to show me something. I looked.

(Y/N).

Sleeping on the throne. 

No. 

Sleeping or dead.

I try to break free to see either her corpse or her sleeping body, but it's grip is an iron hold. 

I scream curses at him, but they're muffled to almost nothing. He drags me away, but I struggle to get back to her. 

As I try, I feel tears run down my face.

I've lost so much already.

A way out and back to Linda.

Mom and Dad. 

I can't lose you too, (Y/N).

Not another one.

The Demon kept me away and quiet. I never knew why. We stayed for about five hours until he heard something...or something.

He let me go, and that's the important thing. 

I ran away from it, racing through the hallways of the machine, trying to find the throne room. 

I hear sobs echo through the hallways. A woman. (Y/N)?

I run faster and more frantically. Desperately trying to find even a trace of my little sister. 

Then I find the throne room. 

I turn the corner sharply, but right before I can say anything, I see her.

She's crying, yeah, but she's hugging someone. 

His chin rests on her shoulder, and a silent tear goes down his cheek. 

He's familiar...wait...

Sammy? Sammy Lawrence?

I suddenly realize everything she did. The Demon, the talk of bringing 'him' back, and the reel. 

It was all for him.

I watch as they hug each other, both crying happily. 

And I smile.

"So..." I say, announcing my presence. When they hear me, they pull away to see who it is. "He's what that was all about. The reel, and *cough* knocking me out."

(Y/N) glances uncomfortably downwards, embarrassed. Sammy looks at her.

"You knocked him out?" he asks.

"Well...erm..." she says. "He was keeping me away from Bendy...and I knew he could bring you back."

Sammy laughs. It was a good laugh, and I couldn't tell if it was because he thought the idea of her doing that was funny, or if he was just proud. 

"Well, you succeeded in getting me back and that's for dang sure." he says, still giggling. 

"Please don't joke about that..." (Y/N) says. "I thought I lost you."

Sammy smiles at her again.  

It's not one of those fake, cocky smiles...it's genuine. It's real, and it's warm and comforting. Exactly what (Y/N) needed right now.

(Your POV)

Sammy placed his finger underneath my chin, a gesture that triggered a tingly feeling in my gut. Almost nauseous. But it felt good. 

I finally notice that his smile...it's not like usual. It's not fake and childish and arrogant. No.

It's real for once.

It's warm and loving, it's soothing and kind. 

And I really like it.

I really do.

"You don't have to worry about losing me again." he says, wrapping his other arm around my waist, then leaning into my face.

Then kissing me.

Actually kissing me.

Oh shoot, what do I do??

Because I love him too, and I've waited a long time to do this, I kiss him back. 

I love Sammy.

And nothing can change that.

Nothing.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

42.4K 658 19
sup guys if you haven't read the first one please read it so you know what's happening here hope to see ya at the chapter!
649K 32.5K 24
↳ ❝ [ ILLUSION ] ❞ ━ yandere hazbin hotel x fem! reader ━ yandere helluva boss x fem! reader ┕ 𝐈𝐧 𝐰𝐡𝐢𝐜𝐡, a powerful d...
81.7K 2.1K 19
ʏᴏᴜ ɢᴇᴛ ʀᴇɪɴᴄᴀʀɴᴀᴛᴇᴅ ɪɴ ꜱᴀʟʟʏ ꜰᴀᴄᴇ...ᴡʜᴀᴛ ᴄᴏᴜʟᴅ ᴘᴏꜱꜱɪʙʟʏ ɢᴏ ᴡʀᴏɴɢ? ᴛᴡ: ᴄᴜʀꜱɪɴɢ, ꜰᴀɴ ꜱᴇʀᴠɪᴄᴇ, ᴇᴛᴄ. (ᴀʟʟ ʀɪɢʜᴛꜱ ɢᴏ ᴛᴏ ᴛʜᴇ ʀɪɢʜᴛꜰᴜʟ ᴏᴡɴᴇʀ(ꜱ))
85.8K 2K 16
Y/n L/n was a Junior at Phoenix Drop High. She had no friends and got bullied almost every day by the popular girls. This all changed when she found...