The Confession || George Weas...

By racoonqueen1

Sometimes it Needs time to find the path you Need to go- but when you found it, you shouldn't let go of it, n... More

Act 1
Scene 01- 'new' faces and blonde projects
Scene 02- Curiousity kills the cat
Scene 03- Inquisitor of Hogwarts
Scene 04 - The Hog's Head
Scene 05- Weasley is our king
Scene 06- Seven minutes in heaven
Scene 07-How to be mean
Scene 08- Too many sorrys
Scene 10- Thank you
Scene 11- moving on, kinda
Scene 12- The push in the 'right' Direction
Scene 13- Get out!
Scene 14- Astronomy Homework
Scene 15-Detention
Scene 16- The Coin
Scene 17- The Astronomy Tower
Scene 18- Regret
Scene 19-The Feeling Of Uncertainty
Scene 20- The Talk
Scene 21- Room of Requirement
Scene 22- A Bloody Genius
Scene 23- Not Ready Yet
Scene 24-Love Does Weird Things
Scene 25- Drink Up
Scene 26- Too Many Feelings And None At All
Scene 27- You Are Enough
Scene 28- A Black One
Scene 29- It's All Too Much, I Need You
Scene 30- Priori Incantatem
Scene 31- Pranks and Magpies
Scene 32- About Rockets and Disapearing
Scene 33- Pulling A Weasley
Scene 34- Revealing New Things
Scene 35- Changing The Perspective
Act 2
Scene 36- Friends and Alcohol
Scene 37-Things Get Heated
Scene 38- An Offer
Scene 39- A little bit reliving
Scene 40- The Boggart
Scene 41- I'm Done
Scene 42- A Bit Sick
Scene 43- Ice Cream
Scene 44- It's Nothing
Scene 45- A Wonderful Christmas
Scene 46- Alone
Scene 47- Like Your Mother
Scene 48- The Warning
Scene 49- Angst Always Has A Reason
Scene 50- Just A Reference
Scene 51- You Learn To Be Good, You Don't Have To Be Good To Learn
Scene 52- Down The Memory Lane
Scene 53- A Visitor
Scene 54- The Healing Part Of Crying
Scene 55- I Trust You
Scene 56- Manipulation at it's best
Scene 57- Being Mature
Scene 58- Meetings&Scheming
Scene 59- Oh Dear
Scene 60- The Plan
Act 3
Scene 61- The Seven Potters
Scene 62- Dumbledore's Note
Scene 63- Wedding Crasher
Scene 64- It Starts
Scene 65- Making Decisions
Scene 66- The Book
Scene 67- Answers and Coins
Scene 68- The Start
Scene 69- The Fight
Scene 70-The End
Act Zero- A Word From The Author
Additional Scene

Scene 09- Oh my Dad

232 11 1
By racoonqueen1

*George's Prov*

I was lucky, you could say. It was freezing cold on the ground and it got dark around me. I couldn't move my feet, or my head, or my hands. All I could was lying there and waiting. Feeling how the cold got more and more into my body.

Anne didn't come back to look after me. I've learned my lesson, I let her from now on, even though my heart says something different. I was up all night, thinking about what she said, thinking about her and the fact that I have no chance, that I should respect her wish and let her alone. 

I can't force someone to accept my help or company and I learned that now. Still my heart aces telling myself to stop thinking about her. I just can't, the moment I close my eyes, that's the moment she pops up. What's wrong with me?

A woman found me on the ground and called for help instantly. They removed the spell and helped me up and brought me near a fireplace. Surely they asked what happened, but I just told them, that a stranger put a spell on me and tried to get my money. I couldn't give Anne the consequences, no matter how much I wanted to hate her for what she did- I couldn't. 

A man joined me on my way back to the castle. He wanted to make sure I'm safe, no matter how often I told him that I were fine. It was nice of him, but it felt weird to arrive with a stranger by my side.

Fred brought me in the Hospital Wing and Madame Pomfrey gave me a potion to drink. I had to wait there until the warmth surrounded me from the inside. Then I told Fred who actually hexed me. He was furious, telling some bad stuff about her, I don't want to mention again. I wanted to tell him, about how I feel, but seeing how angry he was and how his opinion of her is, I decided it's better I just keep my mouth shut and now I suffer in silence.

Even though I have the potion that should keep me warm, I shiver. I just wish I would understand how this love thing works, because now I'm certain that I have fallen for her, regardless of her spell. Moreover, she has the prettiest smile I have ever seen. The problem she just had it with this boy today and never around me. I should stop it. Stop thinking about this dilemma, the sooner I move on, the better.

I open my eyes and run a hand over my face. I could need some distraction. As if McGonagall waited for that sentence she rushes into our room. 

"Mr and Mr Weasley?," she sounds concerned.

I sit up to look at her: "What is wrong Professor?," I whisper to not wake the others up. 

"There has happened something to your father, could you please wake your brother and come downstairs as fast as possible." 

At the way how she looks, I get scared too. When I said distraction, I didn't mean something like this. I wake Fred and we both tumble downstairs. Ginny is already standing in the common room, looking tired and scared, I take her in my arms to calm her, as best as I can and we follow McGonagall towards Dumbledores office. They way Ron and Harry stand there, the way how serious and concerned both professors are, clearly means something bad. Whatever happened to our father, I pray he is okay.

---

After a few hours we still sit in the kitchen at Grimmauld place. Sirius is looking tired too, but nobody wants to leave until we have good news. I mean Fred and I wanted to visit Dad, but Sirius had to play the authority card. I'm annoyed, annoyed that he gets a right to say what we should and shouldn't do, meanwhile he is sitting here and doing what exactly? 

I look at Fred, he's fallen asleep somewhere through the night. Ron is asleep on his arms, just Ginny doesn't look like she'll find rest anytime soon. I grab her hand slowly, to show her someone is still here, despite Harry and Sirius, who both stare at each other.

I know I shouldn't be angry at them, but I just feel so betrayed and helpless at the moment. How on earth am I going to help someone when constantly everyone is telling me what to do? Why is helping someone suddenly a bad thing?

When we finally get the message that Dad is somewhat in good condition, we let go a breath and start to stand up. We all need sleep. The good thing, I'm so tired by now, that I completely forget about Anne this whole time.

However, this didn't hold on for long. Just when I wake up, I look around where I am, just to get reminded that I'm in a house where Slytherin's used to live and as soon as I thought that, she popped in my mind. Is she living in such a house too? I try to distract myself at the breakfast table, talking with the others about what happened and it works.

I look at Harry when we walk to the entrance of St. Mungo. He looks more pale than the rest of us, it's sad how the incident affected him that much and just shows how deeply he has become a part of our family now. I pat him on the shoulder when we walk into the hospital. I get reminded that he never were here before. Poor boy, a lot is going on in his life.

"Hey Dad," I smile at him when we step into his room. 

He looks horrible, but at least he's not dead-serious when he sees us. 

"Kids, Molly," he smiles too. 

We all stand around him, hearing how happy he is that they found him, seeing that a giant snake attacked him, just as Harry dreamed. Did he really just dream it? Fred and I give each other a suspicious look. We both know, that there must be something different going on, just nobody wants to tell us. 

After some time, we leave the room, relieved that he is doing fine. I look at the pictures on the wall, some of them screaming illnesses on us. Wait, shouldn't be Anne's father here too? Just where would he lie? No, she doesn't want your help. On the other hand, she can't leave the pub and I could tell her how's her father doing.

"Do you want to get something to drink?," I ask Fred. 

"Last floor is the cafeteria right?," he looks at me, while we start to walk upstairs. 

"Did you know that the guy who stands behind the bar in the Hog's Head recently got into Mungo's and nobody knows why," I say trying to sound casual. 

"Really? Maybe he got caught while betraying some death eaters and they did him dirty, you never know." 

I just shrug, funny how that is his first thought. I don't blame him, it would be mine too. 

"Do you think we can find him here?" 

"Why do you want to find him?," Fred asks.

I take a deep breath: "He is Anne's Dad and-" 

"Oh no, don't bring her up. You tried to be nice with her, you see what it got you. To be honest, I don't know what is going through your head since we had this project with her, but she isn't good. I get it, you think you need to be a friend to her after she helped us there, but you don't." 

"Fred, I'm not trying to be her friend." 

"Then stop talking to her already. Do you want tea or juice?," he points at a card. 

I want you to understand.

*Anne's Prov*

It's now the holidays and it's getting very lonely. Caleb and his dad went to do their holiday tradition, a walk to their wooden hut in the mountains to celebrate Christmas there. They asked if I wanted to join, however, I decided to wait here for my Dad. Caleb's father said, he seemed to have a break down due to his medical condition he is in. 

I don't believe him. They just don't want to tell me, what actually is going on. Yes, Dad's health wasn't the best, but it was never that bad that he would actually suffer from it. There must be something up and I'm not going anywhere until I found out. And yes I already contacted St. Mungo, I haven't got a reply yet.

It sucks.

I jump when an owl hits the glass of the window. I quickly open it and let it in. The owl seems to die at any given moment the way it flies. I take the letter, put it away and give the bird something to drink and eat. I pet it softly and it 'grus' quietly. 

After I convinced myself that the bird won't die and has everything I open the letter. I expected an answer from a nurse or a doctor, but not a letter from George. Haven't I made myself clear?

However, it wasn't something I would have expected. He writes that his Dad was in Mungo's too and is now at home, at his hospital visit George found out why Dad is in there and told me, that he is likely to be back soon. At the end of his letter he apologized for writing to me and wished me a 'Merry Christmas'.

I put the letter down. So my Dad is in hospital because he was attacked and lost his memory for some time. He forgot who I was. I sit down on a chair and stroke the head of the owl next to me. Now I shiver. 

Of all people George had the nuts to tell me, what actually is wrong here. They just didn't want to tell me, that he doesn't want anything to do with me, that he first didn't knew who I am, that he could have stayed in that condition for the rest of his life. I mean I read the newspaper, I know people get killed, despite the way the try to make it less cruel with made up stories. What if they tried to kill him? 

I swallow and smile a bit when the owl puts his head in my hand. 

"You are cute," I whisper. 

As an answer I receive a 'gru'. I feel angry, that no one cared about me. That no one thought I'm worth to know the truth or whatever the reason was. I'm angry that everyone ignored me, thinking I'm too weak or some shit. Well, everyone except George. Everyone except him.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

207 8 7
DISCONTINUED FOR NOW Evangeline Weasley is the sixth born of the Weasley children. After the war she is living with her boyfriend Nathan. Her family...
133K 3.4K 104
Y/N l/n is about to start her fourth year at Hogwarts when she meets George and Fred Weasley. She's a Gryffindor like the twins, but their friendshi...
3.1K 45 54
"This is the student you will be tutoring. I trust you will get his grades up in a short amount of time." "No worries, Professor, you can count on m...
3K 101 35
When Harry potters twin sister y/n seems to have caught the attention of fred and George Weasley. What happens her life gets flipped and she faces ne...