Forever | h.s.

By caselovesoned

"Even if I were to leave you today, tomorrow, or years from now, you should know; I've loved you since, I lov... More

Forever
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Chapter 66
Chapter 67
Chapter 68
Chapter 69
Chapter 70
NOT AN UPDATE
Chapter 71
Chapter 72

Chapter 61

46 3 0
By caselovesoned

~Harry's POV~

"Thanks for helping, guys." I say, as Niall, Liam, Louis, and Zayn walk out the door. I'm thankful they stayed and helped clean the awful mess after the party. Reminds me of why I never hosted college parties at my place. They all give Annabel a hug goodbye, and say a last Happy Birthday before going out the door and heading home.

"What a night," Annabel giggles, and I can tell she's tipsy.

"Did you enjoy your party?" I ask, as she leans into me.

"It wasn't my party. At least I don't take it as mine."

"You're right," I chuckle and put my arm around her.

"Thank god the house is clean. I'd be way too tired to clean if the guys hadn't stayed and helped." She sighs, and I laugh.

"That's right. Let's get you upstairs before you fall asleep standing up." I tell her and she nods.

"You know, I really like your lips." She tells me, and I chuckle, amused by her drunken state. Drunk Annabel is definitely one of my favorites.

"Is that so? And why is that?"

"They're just so pink, and plump, and kissable." She says, and runs her finger over them, as we enter the bedroom.

"Then kiss me," I tell her, my voice full of lust. I've been waiting for this kiss all night, and every single fucking time I tried to kiss her, some sort of interruption takes place.

"Gladly," She says, and stands on her tip-toes to reach me. Our lips connect, and my body ignites, leaving me feeling amazing. Her lips are soft, and cold from the drinks, and I can taste the subtle alcohol on her tongue, but I don't mind. Her cold tongue brushes against mine, making me go nuts. My hands travel up and down her slim and curvy body, and I lift her onto the bed.

"Harry," She moans, and tugs at my hair. My hand slides underneath her dress, rubbing her smooth thighs, and hooking a finger onto the rim of her panties. I pull them down at an agonizing pace and she whines softly, making me chuckle.

"Eager, are we?" I tease and she scowls at me.

"Please just shut up and hurry," She begs and I laugh. I slide her painfully sexy black lace panties down her legs and remove them completely, bunching her dress up higher. Almost instantly, I nuzzle my face inbetween her thighs and dart my tongue quickly in and out of her. "Oh my god, Harry," She moans and I'd be lying if I said I wasn't getting harder by hearing her moan my name. I stop before she has the chance to come, and she sits up, tugging my shirt off. I undo my belt buckle and kick my black jeans off, as she removes her own clothing. Her small hand comes right at my bulge, and she grabs my dick through the briefs.

"Fuck, Annabel," I hiss and she smirks. Her hands pull at the hem of my boxers, and she pulls them down, all the way. I go to grab a condom from the drawer before she stops me.

"Don't,"

"What? We have to." I say, and she shakes her head.

"I forgot to tell you, I got the pill. I got it today after my lunch break. I thought tonight would be the best time." She says, and her cheeks still heat up in embarrassment. I smile, and smash my lips against hers, and her hands cup my cheeks, as we fall back onto the bed. I position myself at her entrance, and push myself into her, both of our pleasured cries filling the room.

"Oh my god Annabel, you're so fucking tight baby." I say, and move in and out of her.

"You feel so good Harry, keep going." She says and I thrust faster and harder. It feels amazing not to have a barrier between us. I feel so much more connected to her, as if we are one. I feel so much more of her, and her walls are much more tightened around my dick, and I love it. Her flesh is warm and soft without a condom and I don't remember why we ever used a condom in the first place.

I can feel beads of sweat beginning to form, and her nails are clawing at my back, but it feels good to me. I plant small kisses along her neck and collarbone, along with her beautiful, full lips that have become one of my favorite things in the world. As I kiss her neck, I smell the sexy scent of her perfume, and I groan out in pleasure.

"Harry, you feel amazing," She moans out and the words itself are enough to make me release. I grunt as I thrust one more time, and I can feel her liquids combining with mine. I fall back into the bed next to her, and watch as her chest rises rapidly up and down, exhausted from our sex.

"I love you so much, you know that right, baby?" I ask, rolling over and ending up ontop of her once more.

"Yes, I do." She nods. "I love you too," She says and I lean down to give her a quick kiss before getting up to dress.

"Actually, I'm gonna take a quick shower, so I'll be back." I say, picking up my clothes and she nods, not daring to look at my naked body. "Don't be shy baby, you've seen it all before." I tease and she blushes and pulls the blanket over her eyes.
__________________

A/N: Put on 18 by One Direction, and Night Changes by One Direction when that ends, while reading. It makes SUCH a difference!

~Annabel's POV~

The moment Harry leaves, I decide to get dressed. I slip on his worn t-shirt and inhale the scent of him. It's comforting to me, and I really enjoy it. I grab a pair of my own sleeping shorts, and climb back into bed, and decide to use my phone for the time being.

"Annabel?" Harry calls, as he walks into the room, and I lock my phone.

"I'm still here," I respond and he sits across from me on the bed. "What?" I laugh slightly as he stares at me. It makes me uncomfortable, like he's looking at me because I have something on my face.

"Nothing you're just so beautiful," He says, and caresses my cheek with his palm. My eyes flutter shut, as his thumb rubs my skin gently in a tender way. "I'm so damn lucky." I hear him whisper and I open my eyes.

"I love you." I tell him and he smiles.

"I have something for you,"

"Harry, I told you I didn't want a gift." I groan, and he laughs.

"Just open it." He tells me, and removes his hand from behind his back. I look down at what he's holding and it's a small box that resembles a ring box. My eyes widen, and I look at him, not daring to take the velvet box in my own hands. He's staring at me, a nervous smile on his face.

"Harry," I say in a shaky voice. We're too young to be married, if it is a ring, and I'm beginning to get nervous myself. Butterflies flutter in my stomach, and I feel about ready to throw up.

"Just open it." He repeats, and I take the small thing in my own hands. My thumbs begin to familiarize with the fabric and velvet. My thumb stops at the opening, and I can choose to push the top open, or tell him I'm not ready. I decide to go with option one. As I slowly push the top up, a beautiful diamond necklace lays on the cushion, and my breath hitches in shock.

The design and detail is so intricate and beautiful. The diamonds sparkle, regardless of the lack of lighting in the room. The jewel is shaped into somewhat of an upright infinity signs, but made of hearts. One heart is covered in small shimmering diamonds, and the other is plain silver, shiny and beautiful.

I don't notice I'm crying until Harry wipes away a tear that slips from my eyes.

"Is it that bad?" He jokes and I look at him.

"I love it so much it's absolutely breathtaking." I tell him and he smiles widely.

"You like it?" He asks.

"No, I love it." I cry and laugh at the same time, and I scooch closer to him, and cup his cheek with one hand, and lean in to kiss him. His lips are soft, as always, and I can taste a subtle saltiness from a tear. I smile through the kiss, and he pulls away, his eyes glimmering with happiness.

"Here, I'll put it on you." He says, and I look down at the beautiful piece of jewelry. I hand it to Harry and he removes it gently from the box. I turn around, and move all of my hair to one side, as he brings the necklace infront of me. I can feel his fingers tremble slightly as he attempts to join it together. The feeling of his fingers at the nape of my neck causes goosebumps to form all over, just by his touch. His hand rests on my shoulder, indicating that the necklace is on.

I turn back to him, and look down, admiring the way it looks on me.

"It's beautiful, thank you so much, babe." I say, and wrap my arms around his neck. His hands rub up and down my back, soothing me. As we pull away, his mouth opens to speak.

"The heart covered in diamonds represents you. The one that's plain silver is me. You're so beautiful and perfect, and I'm so different from you, but once our love joins, it's infinite and we become one." He tells me and my heart is heavy from all the love I feel for this man sitting infront of me. My hand moves up to his cheek, and his hand covers mine.

"Harry, you're the love of my life." I tell him honestly and his eyes light up.

"I'm so damn lucky to have met you, baby. There's no one I need, other than you. You're the center of my universe, Annabel."

"I love you," I say as yet another year slips from my eye. "So so much." I wipe my cheeks and underneath my eyes, and I scooch over so Harry can lay next to me on the bed. The light shuts off and we lay together, the moon illuminating our faces.

"Happy Birthday, love." He whispers, wrapping his arm around me. I smile and cuddle up next to him more, and we drift off to a relaxing and beautiful sleep.
_______________________________

This chapter actually gave me so many feels and I love Harry so much it hurts. He's honestly the center of my universe as well, and the love of my life. Without him I don't know where I'd be.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

20.6K 703 41
Do you miss One Direction and wish they would come back? While you're waiting, let's imagine what would happen when they do come back, but with a twi...
249K 781 27
One Direction Imagines with Harry, Liam, Niall, Zayn, and Louis. All take place before Zayn left the band. Range from Dirty to Sweet. I am not the cr...
5.5K 94 14
Their paths cross once again and the rest is history.
6.3M 124K 94
One day turns into a lifetime. When two friends win a day with one direction, they never expect what was going to happen next. (This book was writte...