Ruined by him (Completed)

By pabhi29

A girl whose life changes when she meets this big shot Actor who seems nothing but a favour from her. In a d... More

Prologue
Part 1: Clumsiness
Part 2: Clumsiness Continues.
Part 3: Thinking Out Loud.
Part 4: Leap of Faith
Part 5: Genetic A**h***
Part 6: Getting used to.
Part 7: Unbiased feelings.
Part 8: Falling for his pervert ways!
Part 9: Possessed!
Part 10: Enticed.
Part 11: Trust?
Part 12: Acceptance.
Part 13: Passion Ignites😍
Part 14: Aftermath with a deal
Part 15: Compatibility.
Part 16: Misunderstood
Fantasy 1: On the BeachπŸ˜‰
Part 17: 2nd Aftermath.
Part 18: Tujhe kitna Chahne Lage hum
Part 19: Off to London.
Part 20: London Dairies
Part 21: Is This love!?..
Fantasy 2: In the Rain.
Part 22: Inching closer.
Part 23: Bliss.
Part 24: Passionate moments.
Part 25: Acknowledging the feels.
Part 26: Back to work
Part 27: A competitor
Part 28: Sweet and Salty
Part 30: Desperate Bonds 2
New Story!
Fantasy 3: at the workplace
Part 31: Right in the feels
Part 32: Right in the feels- 2
Part 33: Escape route.
Part 34: Escape route 2
Part 35: Escape route 3
Part 36: Escape route 4
Part 37: A night to remember.
Part 38: Closeness
Announcement
Part 39: Serenity.
Part 40: Back to business.
Part 41: The Night.
Part 42: Life Changing.
Part 43: Road to redemption.
Last Part: Baahon ke darmiyan.
Epilogue

Part 29: Desperate Bonds.

1K 55 54
By pabhi29

Day 18

Disclaimer- undedited

As soon as the warm water touched her scalp and dripped down her face, lower into the depth of her height, she sighed heavily. It soothed her muscles and rejuvenated her naked skin.

Her mind was foggy, same as the shower walls. She tried to find herself into the blurriness of her thoughts. Her heartbeats were steady but not her mind. Everything was going so fast. She was not a simple girl anymore, she was Karan Khanna's girlfriend, the realisation she should've had way before.

She was the one who didn't gave two f*cks before thinking out loud. Maybe that's what lead her into this mess. She took a quick decision which landed her in this place. Was she regretting it? What's the point to regret it now when she was so deep into the mess, into the dead sand which seemed like a flat surface.

The girl who lived and struggled through the harshness of the society norms, here she was struggling to find peace with her heart.

A month is what they had, she pestered more. It's less than half a month remaining, she reminded her self. All she has to do is go with flow, which is what she was doing.

'but what after this one month?' the question ate her. She wanted this month to end as quick as possible but now, she felt the end of it nearing. Still they had 14 days to be together.

Was she expecting something? What is it she feeling? She couldn't point out. Hopefully, he has the answers to all her questions.

*Knock knock* she heard the door sound immediately.

"You okay?" She heard the same voice which she didn't wanted to right now.

She turned the knob of the shower off. He could hear the it. "You took some time, that's why came to check on you"

She sighed with the concern in his voice. It affects her, his concern, his touch, his affection, his everything. She didn't want to get affected but she can't help it either.

"Tripura..." His voice trailed.

"Let me in" he waited for several seconds. The door remained shut.

When he just had gave up and tried to turn around, the door clicked open stopping him in his track.

His eyes waited, nervously, eagerly to see her face. Their eyes clashed the first thing. Her face showed exhaustion, she was tired, mentally? He couldn't tell.

He looked down and saw her covered in the bath robe, her hair still dripped wet. As patient as he can be, he stood there for her to say or move but she didn't.

Their eyes were locked into a deep conversation, mostly one sided. The first time he could see her differently, like he has never seen her like this, so vulnerable and open.

Was she feeling uneasy? Upset? Full of emotions? He couldn't point and that's where he felt helpless to say or so anything.

Karan khanna, who has the whole industry ruled with his charming ways was having a tough time dealing with the number of emotions her eyes spoke.

Her eyes pooled involuntarily within seconds. He closed the gap and crushed her to his chest. That's all he could do. Not knowing how the behave or react, he just consoled her.

"You okay?" He patted her wet hair.

"I don't know" came her feeble voice after don't know how long.

"I don't know" she repeated it few times. "I feel empty" she confessed. His heart sank with the struggle to understand what she meant.

He broke the hug and cupped her face by her chin. Her doe eyes shook him.

"Hey!" He shrugged her a little "you are just exhausted" he smiled which made her heart calm.

"You think so?" She smiled weakly.

"Will go easy on you next time" he winked at her seeing her face getting back its colors.

She held his gaze for a while, "you sure?" She asked, his face turned into questioning.

"You sure am just tired and nothing else?" She was still not sure with her heart.

He smiled a bit more making her mind go calm. "Am pretty much sure" he kissed her lips before hugging her.

She sighed heavily, rubbing her face into his chest. His smile, his arms, they did the magic of calming her down and he was grateful of that.

--------.

The scenario after her confession was not an easy task for karan. She still behaved a bit off whenever he was a bit distant from her.

He didn't knew what exactly was going in her mind. He talked with her normally as soon as they entered in her room. She responded to his flirt with her usual blushes or a flushed up reaction.

"Change quick, will wait outside" he said in between his and her giggles and turned around to move. Her giggles stopped abruptly.

"You can stay here" he heard the same feeble voice.

He turned around immediately to see her face going from happy and glowing to confused and tired yet again.

He closed the distance between them and held her close. With a much difficulty, he pulled on his grin in this tense moment and raised his brow at her. She lowered her eyes with this piercing gaze of his. This same look which makes her weak in her knees and it affected her now, glad he held her in his arms.

He leaned closer to her. She turned her face opposite to his. He leaned more closer and inhaled her cologne. Brushing the tip of his nose at the side of her neck he let his palm slip into the slide of her luscious hip curve.

Her breathe hitched, heartbeats worked double the speed to keep her alive. An abrupt stop to her beating heart was his one peck at the side of her chin. It was soft as a feather, filled with enormous emotions.

Slowly brushing his lips at the side of her neck, he dived deeper into her crook making her sigh heavily. His palms ran across her back and the bathrobe made her curves more fluffier.

He parted a bit and let his head dive to the other side of her face, kissing her cheek he cupped her face with the other hand and soon his lips met hers. She clutched onto his shirt for support and was totally at his mercy.

When his other exploring hand was done with her hip and back, it travelled upfront at the side of her belly.

He didn't proceeded further with the kiss, it was just simple overlapping of lips. He held her lower lip in between his and nibbled it to his hearts content.

She was so focused on the kiss that she was startled when she felt his palm on her breast. Before even she can groan in pleasure, he knew it and covered her mouth with his, squeezing her breast over the robe.

She withered in his arms and tried to look for an escape, not from him but from the barriers that stopped them. She tugged his shirt desperately, opening up few buttons barely.

He crushed her harder on his front when she started nailing his now exposed chest. Her hand went firm at the back of his neck and she angled her head deepening the kiss.

Suddenly she was not in his arms, under his frame. She was now matching his height by throwing her arms around his shoulders elevating herself. He helped her climb up on him with his palm resting on her bottom and she happily settled on top of his waist. Angling his face backwards, she kissed him with leisure. Turning her face as comfortable as she could. She kissed him everywhere on that darn handsome face of his.

A growling sound from nowhere stopped their romance. Both of them snapped out of it and looked at the source of the sound only to be defined as her stomach which growled with hunger.

She was embarrassed with herself but she didn't had a place to hide now 'cause of the way she was on top of him. He chuckled at her embarrassed self and kissed her mouth.

"Let's answer your hunger call first" he kissed her a few times and placed her back on the bed after giving a pat on her bottom.

------------

"you were really hungry" He chuckled at the way she ravaged whatever he served, before he can butter the toast, she ate one dry.

"You didn't fed me yesterday" She pout.

"Oh Babe! So sorry" He brushed his knuckles on her cheeks, "I thought you were hungry for something else than food" He winked at her before filling her plate with heavy breakfast.

She eyed the plate with taste lust but before she can attack the snack, he pulled her by her waist and within a twirl of her hip, She was on top of his lap.

He clipped her chin in his fingers and kissed her lips. Crushing her in his bear hug he let her settle comfortably before feeding her.

She giggled whenever he tickled her over the hip. He in between tried to shove his fingers inside her robe which she was comfortable in at the moment. They shared a number for kisses, more dominated by him.

After a heavy breakfast, her eyes dropped, he noticed and the same way she rested her head back on his shoulder taking a deep breathe.

he caressed her hair slightly patting her, "Tired?" He held her close and she nodded in affirmation. He smiled at how innocent she looked in his arms, abandoning herself to his mercy. How far has she gone from not trusting him to trusting him with her everything. He felt light at his heart seeing her pretty face.

He didn't knew how much time he sat there straight admiring her face, pecking her forehead, pinching her cheeks and smooching her lips.

'They have come a long way and have a long journey to go' He smiled.

------------

After a long while, her subconscious woke. She slowly stretched herself off the sleep and opened her eyes to absorb the surroundings.

She looked around in a haste, Surrounded by fluffy pillows and quilt, She still missed the warmth she had before she fell asleep. Fear started engulfing her heart, uncertain thoughts crossed her mind and she woke up completely trying to grasp a thing she had not even registered yet in her mind.

Her heart knew she was missing something but her mind couldn't recall it. She threw herself on the bed rest and held onto her temple. Her hear rate was elevated, her breathing went shallow, she felt suffocated. She threw the quilt she was draped in and walked unbalanced steps towards the sliding balcony door, opening it to let the air in, She took a deep breathe.

The view of Juhu beach caught her eyes and she sighed heavily yet again. Dragging herself towards the sitting area, she slumped on it. Her breathing went normal, She started recalling the things she couldn't figure out. The happenings of her present came up to her and the first thing that came out of her mouth was "Mr.Khanna"

She got up immediately from her place and went in to search for the person she wanted to see at this moment.

He was not in the room to be seen, nor in the washroom. She walked towards his room and searched for him but he was nowhere to be seen. With a dejected self, she reached back to her room and sat on the same bed where she slept with ease and now here she was restless.

Several seconds passed, she tried to figure out what to do and from nowhere she realized she lived in a modern day society so she looked at the table to find her phone lying.

She grasped it and dialed his number pressing it to her ear.

Two rings felt like twenty for her at that moment, the phone went off ringing making her dial again impatiently. She even cursed multiple times in that few seconds and as soon as the call connected she fired up.

"Where are you! Why you left without saying, am all alone here and I want you here right now" She kept on firing, She had no sense on her own words and spoke whatever her heart let her speak.

"Ek... EK minute... hold up" came in a female voice from the other side making her go in her detective mode.

"Who is this?" The girl on the other side asked.

"It's Mr. Khanna's number, Who the hell are you?" A raged tripura asked.

"It's Sakshi here" came the reply "Wait a minute, Tripura?"

Hearing who the person on the other end was, Tripura calmed a bit.

"Karan is in between a screen test" She informed " Didn't mean to pick your Mr.Khanna's phone" She teased in "But it was ringing for a while and felt to inform you because it's his personal phone"

"Oh..." was all that tripura could say "When he will be available?" Her voice turned softer with the urge to speak to him.

"What's going on!?" Came a voice before sakshi could reply.

Tripura heard her say "Mr.Khanna, aapki Tipsy was phone hai" Sakshi giggled handling the device to karan who facepalmed himself knowing sakshi will definitely tease the heck out of him for the caller ID.

He sighed as soon as he placed the phone to his ear. Even his sigh sent a chill down her spin, calming her uneasiness.

"Hey baby" He greeted giving sakshi a glare who winked and coughed at him.

"Hi.." came a soft reply from tripura's side.

"Just up?" He asked to which she hummed a reply.

"I had visit the sets yaar, hirani Sir called for the screen tests" He informed trying to summon her mood which he had no clue of.

"Where are you?" She asked nevertheless.

"Andheri West" He replied sincerely.

"I woke up and couldn't recall what happened" her voice was frail, he felt. "I was blank for a while, felt suffocated and...." She couldn't put up the words at that traumatic experience.

"Missing you is the right term to say" He chuckled making her snap out of her trance.

"What?" She asked.

"Say it, You miss me" He grinned and she could feel it. Suddenly her mind was diverted from the dreadful few minutes to his flirtatious words.

"I miss you too darling" He walked away from the sets towards a more isolated area, his grin remained intact. Her cheeks colored up.

"I didn't missed you" She shrugged his flirt trying hard to suppress on her blush.

"Aweeeee.. look at yourself, you are red with blush" He prompt more.

"No am not" She bit her inner cheeks.

"Look in the mirror darling, I know you better" He prompted more with a grin and she actually looked at her reflection in the mirror just to prove him wrong but turns out he was right. Her cheeks were colored up, eyes glowed in a unique way.

"See, How beautiful you look" He spurred, making her blush more.

"Stop it"

"Stop what" he pondered more, feeling better at her response, "admit that you miss me" he waited for her to reply.

"Okay, I do" she confessed making his lips curve at a side with contentment.

"When will you come back?" She asked with a soft voice.

"I don't know" he didn't beat around the bush "there's a lot of tests to be done" he sighed "look, costume, voice..." She sighed.

"I guess you are busy, will talk to you later" her voice was filled with dejection.

"Wait" he stopped her "who said I can't speak to you right now?" He stated "I said I can't come back soon but I can talk to you for a while" he completed making her heart calm.

The fat silence took place in between these two desperate souls. A lot to speak but less came out, a lot to listen but silence was heard. Words couldn't summon up what the two hearts wanted to hear.

"Are you still in your bath robe?" He asked out of the blue.

She was startled a bit with the breakage of the beautiful silence and took a second to register his question.

He read her silence and gasped "oh babe, wish I could be there right now" he heaved a sigh.

"What you would've done?" She asked innocently at first but then her own words caught her off guard and she bit her lower lip scrunching her eyes close.

He took deep breathes at the other end, "The things I would've done to you, you know it better" His voice turned more sensual and deep, like dipped in dark chocolate.

Her breathe went shallow. Leaning into the couch more, she took a deep breathe.

"I don't know what you are talking about" she whisked those words out of her mouth.

"Seriously babe?" He raised his brow and she knew it "well, then let me do the honour to help your amnesia" he grinned.

Karan continued "remember the previous night sweety?" He asked and she gasped suddenly with the mention of the moment and how passionate they become sometimes, everytime.

"No I don't" she shrugged his words, trying to get a grip onto herself, "I was tired and passed out" she kept her tone straight.

He suppressed his smile "oh, was it?"

"Hmmm" she replied.

He took a few seconds to reply while she waited for him to say something, "how about this" he asked when her phone pinged with a message.

She scrunched her face in confusion and looked at the message from him which was a photo.

Her eyes turned into saucers looking at what he sent.

"I guess that's more than a reminder for you" he chuckled.

"I didn't do that" she denied yet again.

He sent a selfie of him pulling off his first 3 buttons and showing his perfectly scratched chest.

"You are wild darling and I like it" he whisked yet again making her sigh.

"Don't you have work?" She groaned in embarrassment trying to atleast divert the conversation if not end.

He chuckled at her response and he actually turned to see that there was still time for him to do anything.

"Acha tell me, are you still into your robe?" She heard his curious words.

"Yes" she replied with closed eyes trying to sink in his voice till he will be back.

"I felt no bra in it this morning, is it still like that?" His next question went a tone deeper and lower.

Her breathe slowed down yet she got a grip onto her self "yes" her reply was soft and only audible for him.

"your..." he was to say but she interrupted "I have it on" she whispered.

He sighed verbally, "babe..." His words trailed. "You have no idea how I have stopped myself from breaking your sleep and have you so hard" he to whispered those words, letting her know they were only for her.

A verbal sigh could be heard from her side, no words came. He took that opportunity to lure her more into his talks.

"Imagine baby, my hands around your curves, my lips grazing yours" he pressed his phone more into his ear to listen to her reaction more "my fingers, undoing the knot of that robe right now" he closed his eyes trying to imagine her in this situation while explaining it to her to. There she leaned back into the couch pondering on his words.

"Don't you.. have.. wor...." She tried for the last time to stop all of this bizzare things he was doing to her but he didn't stopped.

"Your front, all exposed to my bare eyes" his words enticed her "I love the way your skin turns red in my gaze and due to my deeds" he grinned and she literally heard his grin.

He suppressed a chuckle but he can hear all of her heavy breathing. She felt her lower portion winding into a knot.

"The handful of your breast, f*ck I wanna squeeze you hard in my arms" he held onto the balcony railing as the talks had a toll on him to, a perfect portrait of her naked self was being imagined by him at this moment.

Sighs were exchanged, but he had a grip onto his dominated side and he opened his eyes to gain more control.

"I so want to lean into your crook just to bite that soft skin" he subconsciously grazed to nothing "kiss the length of your neck, kiss your soft chin and just ravish your lips till they bleed"

"Mr.Khanna..." her words were a whisper.

"Uff.. this Mr.Khanna" he closed his eyes again "say it again.. " he chuckled deeply, "you know.. you moan my name and it sounds like a symphony sweetheart"

Her mind went blank like a clean slate and it had nothing but him on it at this moment.

"I feel like touching a masterpiece when I brush my fingers across your skin" He continued "Tell me" he asked "how do you feel when my fingers dive into your depths" his words alien to her for a few seconds but she caught them when he said further "For me, it's heaven to feel the heat that belongs to me" he gasped.

"Babe let me take that off you right now" he demanded and involuntarily her hands moved to her lower abdomen "let me see you up close and personal" he went on with his wild talks and she went on within his control, her fingers found their way into the soft fabric and slipped more into the heat he talked about.

"Ahhh" she moaned making him cautious and it was not a rocket science for him to know what his talks have led her to.

His eyes turned darker with the thought of her touching herself "don't you dare touch what's mine" his voice a warning but her lips curled to a smirk with mischief in her mind.

She groaned deeper making him twitch in his pants. Her scrunched his eyes close and wiped the sweat off his forehead listening to her groans and moans getting frequent.

"Tripura" he grumbled "stop it" now it was his turn to lose. He tried to get a grip onto himself but she was way past his words and he can totally hear her rocking herself in a slow rhythm.

"Video call me right now" he hissed, "Noo..." Was her sharp reply followed by a "Oh gosh" and a gasp.

"Fuck..." He swore to the extent of helplessness he felt at that moment. He just can't toss everything and rush to her at this moment, he sighed, but an idea crossed his mind and he grinned.

"Come..." His words struck into her subconscious and she did turned her slight attention towards him.

"Come here baby and will ride you to the heaven" she felt his Devilish wink which made her heart sink yet she wanted it, "I know you won't" his words were moreover a lustful threat.

He was grateful that she stopped moaning and was sure she pondered on his words. He chuckled making her snap out of her decision making.

"I know you can't baby" he smirked "so keep waiting for me to fulfil your hunger" at the end, his words were final, he smiled in triumph when the assistant came in calling him for the next test.

"Take care sweetheart and will come soon" he smiled heartfelt.

The smile on his face was surprising for the number of people around him. They have seen the charm of karan khanna but never this much happier.

Karan realised that everyone's seeing his reddened face when sakshi winked at him. He composed himself and moved towards the assistant who briefed him what to do

-------

After a while, when he was done with his part, he took a walk downstairs towards his vanity and went in it. He looked at his phone to see any message or missed calls from her side, none were there.

"You still up? 😉" he texted her.

"Not for you 😏 " the reply was quicker than he thought. He smiled at her quirky reply.

"Send me your picture" he typed back..

"No...😒" The reply came.

"Why!??? 🥺" He pursed his lips not to smile like a teen.

"Coz you have been a bad boy😤" came up the reply which almost cracked him into a giggle but he composed himself.

He looked around to see if anyone saw his blushy face, glad no one did.

"Will you punish me for that? 😍" He suppressed his smile so hard, trying not to blush.

It's been a while he waited for her to reply but it didn't came. He kept the phone aside and switched on the TV to catch some entertainment before ordering a coffee.

-----

*Knock knock* he heard the door and got up. When he passed by the dresser, his phone pinged.

He took his phone and absent-mindedly opened the door.

"One spoon sugar" he ordered to the person and walked back to his couch, unlocking his phone.

He opened the chat from Tipsy❤️.

"Get ready for the punishment 😈" It read and that made him chuckle. Before he could type a reply to her, a voice came in interrupting his chat.

"Sir" a feminine voice "your coffee" he looked up at her direction, just to be stunned for seconds.

"As hot as you prefer" she leaned at him showcasing a perfect valley of her cleavage through the tight white shirt she wore.

He kept on looking at her face, she had specs, red lipstick, hair tied in a pony. Letting his eyes lower down involuntarily, he saw her exposed front but he skipped that part quickly and then regretted further to see her wearing shorts which were shorter for shorts. Her long fair legs at display made him gulp the lump in his throat.

He took the cup and closed his eyes to shrug his thoughts. His breathe hitched when he felt her palm on his chest making him spill the coffee on his shirt.

"You okay sir?" She was quick to react before him and already was wiping the coffee strain with a tissue.

"It's ruined, let me clean it for you" she opened his top 3 shirt buttons and exposed his front a bit. When her palm touched his naked front, he hissed but couldn't move. She let her hand roam on his front that made it difficult for him to focus out.

He in his subconscious heard a ping and that made him glance at his phone which showed the ongoing chat of his and tripura. She texted him with '???' he can see but he was somehow stuck. He wanted to push her off but it felt like she had him caged in her spell.

"Let me help you" saying that, she pulled him up by his shoulder and took his shirt off.

Her felt numb with her advances but had no control. He felt her touching him uncertainly but couldn't do anything.

She realised that he was in her control and that made her make her another move. She had her one palm on his chest and with her other hand, she opened her shirt buttons, showing him the black lingerie she wore inside.

His mouth went open with shock. His mouth dried up.

She went closer to him and cupped his chin "No one will know" her voice dipped in seduction as she leaned more closer pulling him down by his neck.

His phone pinged multiple times at the back, he could hear in his subconscious but she had him locked in her spell he couldn't break.

"No one will know" she whispered before closing the gap in between their lips and all he could do was nothing.

---------

P.S- I won't apologize or say anything in my defence. All I will say is, I am here to tell a story and won't go anywhere till I complete it.

Also if I have missed a scene that I feel was required.. will include it into comments.. or let you know.. won't edit this part.. coz am already writing next.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

412 88 10
Dhriti Agarwal, 21 years old, focusing on her dream of becoming a great fashion designer, and loves crocheting. Has pretty dark yet attractive skin a...
17.5K 2.1K 31
Play boy & ambitious girl.. They both get married, because of their families, they both want to live a life on their own rules, they shift to London...
23.6K 335 5
Hey Wattys! This Story is just because I wanted to try something romantic and I don't think that long stories would be helpful! Would it ? So yes! Th...
13.3K 1.2K 21
Highest ranking β€’~ #1 in RamKapoor - 25/06/2020 #3 in Sakshi Tanwar - 25/06/2020 #2 in KTBM - 25/06/2020 #3 in Karrle Tu Bhi Mohabbat - 13/12/2020...