Monster...Not (Sammy Lawrenc...

By schapman706

As Henry Stein's brother, I naturally was also a wonderful artist. But, I never would be able to draw. I was... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Author's Note

Chapter 6

1.7K 49 65
By schapman706

(Sammy's POV)

I ran to the edge of the boat after she fell.

I looked over the oozing lake, trying to spot anything at all that showed life. 

I would jump in after her, but with all that ink, it might corrupt me more. It might make me forget why I'm down there. 

It might make me want to sacrifice her.

And I can't risk that. 

I rest my forehead on the wooden edge, discouraged.

I can't risk going in.

But I can't leave her to die.

She might wash up on the Harbor.

Just go to the Harbor, Sammy...

Just go...

As I steer the boat I remember her first day at work.

The day I met her.

"Samuel! Samuel, where are you?" Joey yelled for me. I rolled my eyes and came up from my desk to find him. I did, and he was with...a girl.

A beautiful one at that.

"Samuel, there you are!" Joey said.

"Sammy." I corrected, but I couldn't take my eyes off her. Her (H/C), (H/L) hair hung playfully, her (E/C) eyes dazzled and shined like I had never seen before. I felt if I looked deep enough, I'd find galaxies in those sparkling spheres. 

(Below is what they wore back then...pick one please!)

She wore a (F/C) dress that matched her beautiful, shining skin. 

Everything about her was just...wow.

"Alright then, 'Sammy,'" Joey began. I quickly snapped out of it and directed my attention to him. "This is (Y/N) Stein. She's Henry's little sister, but boy can she sing! She will be helping you with some of your songwriting from now on."

"O-Okay..." I said, rather sheepishly and embarrassed. I'll be working with her now. Fun.

"(Y/N)," Joey began, pushing her forward a bit to me. "This is Samu- Sammy Lawrence."

"Hello." she said, thrusting her hand forward, holding it out so I can shake it. "I look forward to working with you."

Then, the glorious weeks arrived.

Each time we made a song and sang it together, it was like magic was in the air.

The world didn't deserve her raw talent.

And she didn't deserve to get sick.

I still remember leaving her...how hard it was to go...

...and how scared I was that she was dead...

...that I would never see her again...

...hear her voice...

Feel her hand in mine.

Kiss her head again.

I drove myself insane. It was all my fault. All this ink madness, cartoon craze.

I was driving subconsciously, thoughts swimming in my head, so I didn't notice I had arrived at the Harbor until the boat bumped onto the dock.  

I looked up with a grunt, then I got off. 

Lost Ones swarmed me with confusion, and I held up my axe protectively.

They must've thought I was threatening them, so they gathered around me and grabbed my arms, like I was being arrested or something. 

I deserve this.

I'm a monster. A criminal mind. 

Dangerous. 

And they have every right to treat me like that.

I almost killed (Y/N)'s own brother. I sacrificed so much workers than you'd imagine. All for what? To revert time? To take back what I so selfishly wanted? So I can have her again?

They took me to a cave and threw me in, boarded it up, trapping me inside. I took off my mask for the first time in years and buried my nonexistent face in my hands. 

I sobbed my heart out in there, alone.

My shoulders heaved, and my chest ached. I actually thought about all I had done.

Every sick thing I had done in this blasted studio. 

Every twisted and evil thought, kill, and word.

All those things that proved I'm a foul villain. 

No wonder (Y/N) left. She'd choose death over me. 

I looked down, and saw I still had the axe. 

Maybe I could still give in to the ink. I could beg it to bring me back my darling. It might listen. And I can have my sweet songbird back. Just one...more...sacrifice...

I hear a boat chug to the Harbor. I peek through the boards and see. A man is there. He seems strong, able. The Demon would love an offering like that. 

I put my mask back on and wait for him to come, my axe held at the ready. I was going to chop the wood down, then have my revenge.

He got close enough and I let the axe swing.

"BETRAYED!! ABANDONED!! I gave him everything and HE LEFT ME!!" I scream as I hack the boards. "But I WILL HAVE MY REVENGE! I WILL HAVE HIM NOTICE ME!!"

I swing maniacally at him, trying to hit him. My thoughts are crowded with the psychotic desire to have my darling back. 

He swings a Gent pipe at my face, knocking my mask off. I cower and hide my face with my hands saying,

"Don't look at me! I-I'm hideous!"

He get's closer to me, and I knock him down. I don't care about my ugly appearance. He lays down in between my legs, so I have him trapped.

I hold my axe in both of my hands. Now is the time.

"Sheep, sheep...it's time for-"

Then a blade slices through my head, stuck in my brain.

I'll fight through it. But I'll sing for you when I get back.

(Y/N)'s voice echoes through my head.

My real purpose. My darling. 

Not the ink.

Her.

Then my body fell to the ground.

I...

...I am now dead...

(Your POV)

*cough* *cough*...

*hack* *cough* *cough*

My eyes flutter open and I see some sort of black sand.

Some sort of thick water sloshes against my legs. I prop myself up with my arms to see where I am. 

I'm on some sort of blackened beach, next to a dock. 

I remember falling now. The fighting, the swimming, then nothing.

I must've came up here. 

I look behind me and see some sort of town. Ink splattered everywhere, like there had been some sort of battle. I try and stand on my shaky, aching legs. 

I manage the second time, then I walk around, observing the "battlefield."

Then I see a lone body amongst the rest of the ink.

An axe still in his hands.

Overalls, yellowing like the rest of the studio. 

A body shining black like the ink.

No face. A flat spot on the head where it would be.

It's Sammy.

I fall to my knees, tears streaming down my face. I reach my hands out to touch his cheeks.

Then...something happened.

A strange energy shoots through my fingers and to my head.

(Y/N)...

Sammy's voice is heard, but in my thoughts. 

I pull my hands away in shock and fear. 

I heard him.

It was almost like I felt him too.

Wait...

What if...

I reach my hands to touch him again (this time his arm).

Then the energy streaks into me once more.

And I hear him again.

He will set us free.

He can save me.

Bendy, hear me.

This body.

Find him and save me.

Bring me back. 

(Y/N)...

Set both of us free.

The last sentence echoes through my head, bouncing through my skull and penetrating my heart. 

'Set both of us free.'

Then I remembered what he had told me about the ink and Bendy. How he was convinced that it could revive. That it could bring me back from a death I never had.

What if...what if he was right?

An idea popped in my head. 

I need to find Bendy, or 'the Demon.'

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2.1M 111K 63
↳ ❝ [ INSANITY ] ❞ ━ yandere alastor x fem! reader β”• 𝐈𝐧 𝐰𝐑𝐒𝐜𝐑, (y/n) dies and for some strange reason, reincarnates as a ...
22.4K 594 6
This was a little story I made during summer break so I thought I'd post it for the colder months. You, April, Casey, and the turtles are going to yo...
85.7K 3.1K 36
You're a teenager who just got a job as a night guard at Turtle Titans' Pizza. You remember going there when you were a kid and watching the animatr...
97.7K 2.1K 35
(Please keep in mind I wrote this when I was 10-11 years old. It will not be good! Please do not expect something amazing out of this as I had no pla...