Prison On Sea (BTS Story) (Co...

By LimhannyDong

Army, you could find BTS pics and BTS songs in this book. Enjoy them while you read the story:) #1. Prison on... More

Prison on sea
Our school day
We need good grades
Who are you?
Shadow Captain
Shin-Ra
Survival for the fittest
The boyscout
Down with fever
Visit
Victor Frankenstein
Which side you choose?
The Lab
Full assault
Five years later
1. My roommate
2.His super power
3. Investigation begins
4. Night out
5. Who is the stupid one?
6. Jimin
7. Women around him
8. J-HOPE
9. Just another day at Campus
10.A change of heart
11. Making bargain with him
12. Make over
13. Made up her mind
14. All for one
15. His debut
16. A strong heart
17. Role models
18. To win her heart
19. Mysterious
20. Talent night
21. Bukhasan
22. Butterfly
23. Liz
24. Stand your ground
25. A prisoner once more
26. Grand escape
27. The gang leader
1. BTS moving out
2. The stalker
3. This is reality
4. I've died once
J-HOPE

Our new cabin

81 9 0
By LimhannyDong

V stares RM and his cabin mate nods his head slightly. He inhales a deep breath and then he approaches the warden.

The others are waiting in a corridor while V walks toward a man in the library.

His throat felt choked so he says quickly, "I'm the one."

The warden smiles and he looks amused. 

He mocks, "I know it, Cap. You can't fool me. Shall I take you to your quarter?"

"One condition. I want them to be with me."

Vante makes a gesture to his cabin mates.

The warden frowns and then he shakes his head.

"I'm afraid that's against the rules. Inmates aren't allowed to leave the prison section."

"This is my ship. I'm the Captain here."

The warden stares to his clenched fists.

Finally he says, "Fine. Have it your way. Don't want any bad resume with Shin-Ra. Just keep them under control."

"I'll handle them. Mind your own business."

"Spoken like a true Captain. Please follow me. All of you."

The warden uses his key card to pass three security gates. The door to Captain Quarter uses a retina scan to enter.

RM and the others are screaming happily when they see their new cabin. It's like a penthouse in a five stars hotel. Comfy double beds. Few beige couches. A mini bar and a small kitchen. It's like a small apartment onboard. With large view to the ocean.

"Anything else I could offer you, Cap?"

V says, "Lunch."

"Of course. It shall be delivered right away."

The warden has left the Captain Quarter.

Jimin and Jungkook are jumping on beds like two kids. Jin is checking the fridge. Snacks and beverages from various brands. The cooking utensils are complete. From knives to frying pan, pots and even microwave.

(Jin)

Jin is sitting on a bar counter. He shakes his head when he is staring the boys jumping on the bed. He is the oldest among them. Almost 18 years old. Maybe that's why he is the most calm one here.

J-HOPE is staring to the ocean through a port hole. Thinking about Jeju island and his girlfriend, Maggie.

Suga is slouching on a couch. Taking a decent nap. He is dozing off right now.

RM stretches his hands and he searches the desk. He turns on a computer installed in the Captain Quarter.

He begins to type on the keyboards.

V asks, "What are you doing?"

"Breaking into Shin-Ra computer....no good... Can't get through their firewall."

Jin has left the kitchen area. He walks toward RM.

He is standing next to him when he asks, "Are you a hacker?"

"Nope. Just trying my computer skills. Not a match for them. But I did break into personal files stored in this computer."

Both Jin and RM are staring photos with unblinking eyes. Jungkook has walked towards them. He is staring the screen with widened eyes.

Jungkook suddenly calls, "V, you should see this..."

  Vante is staring to a photo of himself.

RM asks, "Why they have your photo in this computer?"

V is quiet.

Jungkook protests, "It looks like him. It doesn't have to be him. This guy looks way older."

Jimin takes a peek too.

He teases, "So, V would look like that with black hair. This guy looks older though. Maybe a missing twin somewhere?"

No one said anything. The situation felt tense for everyone.

"You know most people in Cafeteria kept calling me J-HOPE. They think I'm him. Hate to break the news for them. I'm more handsome than him. They need to wear glasses."

The others start to laugh nervously. As usual, his jokes make them relaxed.

RM asks, "Do you have an older brother, Vante?"

V shakes his head.

He confesses, "A cop took me down brutally that night. My head got hit quite hard. Had no memories from the last few years back. Only fragments..."

"Must be rough. Don't think too much about it."

Lately RM has become nice to him. Since he confessed he's no junky.

Suga got waken because the ruckus.

He complaints, "I'm hungry. Where's the food?"

Jungkook grabs a cabin phone and hands it over to V.

"Order lunch, Cap."

Jimin jokes, "It's starting to feel like a five stars hotel. Not a prison. Don't wake me up. Don't wake me up. I don't want to wake up from this good dream."

V chuckles before he calls the kitchen.

*****

The others have fallen asleep. Vante couldn't sleep a wink so he has sneaked out from the Captain Quarter silently.

"Can't sleep?" asks Jungkook.

Jungkook walks and then he stands next to him. He puts his head against the deck railing.

Vante asks, "Who is that guy in the photo? He looks just like me..."

"My guess? Someone's important. Otherwise it won't be in the computer."

"Wished I could remember more of my past."

Jungkook stares to the full moon above them. The second moon is reflected on the ocean. It's like having two moons at the same time.

He comments, "Forgetting the past is a true blessing, Hyung. You could start over. Living as a new being."

"Something you want to forget?"

Jungkook stares to his open palms.

He only says, "Too many things."

Vante is staring him worriedly. Jungkook smiles and he looks like his normal self again.

"It's cold out here, Cap. Better get inside."

Suddenly something heavy is dropped into the ocean.

Vante stares down and notices a human head. Someone is drowning in the ocean. He jumps down instantly to help him.

Jungkook curses before he runs for help.

The guy's feet got tied with ropes. It's impossible to break it. He kept sinking deeper into the ocean floor.

Vante dives deeper and he tries to help him to swim. He nearly got drowned too. Jungkook appears and he cuts the ropes around the guy's feet with a knife. Together they help the prisoner to swim to the surface again.

Byron could only say, "You..."

"It's me," says Vante.

Byron is coughing a lot. He has inhaled too much water when he was drowning earlier.

The ship has turned back and they drop a skiff to fetch them. The three of them are swimming to the skiff right now.

The big bully says nothing to V or Jungkook. Not even a simple word of thank you.

Jungkook sneezes repeatedly. Diving into cold ocean isn't his favorite night activity. Vante only stares to the ocean, contemplating.

They can't continue this madness. Killing inmates  like swatting flies. I'm the Captain. I'll order them to stop.

Byron still says nothing to Vante after they got back onboard again. He only stares him for a long time before he turns his back and walks away.

"Ungrateful brute. Next time when you saw trash, don't pick it up, Hyung," comments Jungkook.

Vante is silent.

When they got back, RM waves to them.

He asks, "Why you two are wet? Taking a shower together? Never mind. Don't wanna know. Come here. I found the Captain log. It's interesting...." 

They follow him back into Captain Quarters.

--------------------------------------------
Please vote and comment :)

What do you feel if you rescued the one whom bullied you?

What did RM find?

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

215K 9.4K 29
Jeon Jungkook, The most handsome Alpha finally found his mate. But his mate is not a werewolf but a human.... Not an ordinary werewolf AU. Try it by...
88.2K 2.6K 27
{COMPLETED} "No matter how many times you try kitten, you can't escape me." He said, kneeling down in front of me. "Why are you doing this to me?" I...
684 122 22
--*MINI BOOK*-- High-school life is easy?maybe but what if the spirits of school will haunt you? 10 Friends/Classmates VS Smart Spirits Tensed with t...
17.5K 557 37
This is my first story yall hope u like it Am not a professional writer but a rookie Hope u support me This is a story of a girl who is rich as he...