Chaos And Purity (Under Editi...

By Brookie_64

He was your best friend until something changed in him. After a strange encounter, you are wounded and are ta... More

Chapter 1. A New Friendship
Chapter 2. Strange Texts
Chapter 3. A Quick Hospital Stay
Chapter 4. Doctor L
Chapter 5. Information Hunting
Chapter 6. A Truth Revealed
Chapter 7. A Headache and a Half
Chapter 8. A Missing Piece of His Soul
The Beginning of a Dream
Dreams, Dreams, and more Dreams (Part 1)
Chapter 11. Fan Art
Dreams, Dreams, and more Dreams (Part 2)
A Night Gone By
OMG!!! HES A LITTERAL CINNAMIN ROLL
A (not) Simple Plane Trip
Flash Back Part 1.
Flash Back part 2
After the Past
Chapter 19. The Carnival
A Little Plane Ride
Heart.
Who you gonna call? Luigi and Y/N!
This is fine...
Whelp Guess I'll Just Die.
Headcannons
He's Alive...Kinda
Revenge and Anger
The Past.
The Innner Mechanisms of My Mind is an Enigma
Mabye He has Anger Issues?
A/N
Antasmas Return
Sleep
Getting Ready
A Fun Trip...
You've made a plan.
Nighttime without Nightmares
Screams
Do you Y/ N...
Oh No...
Have at you!
Past
The Way Back
Uh Oh
location
time
um
The Bad ending.
The Good ending

Wedding Day Blues

280 4 5
By Brookie_64

It was a day before the wedding. The main area of the castle was decorated with ribbons and had rows and rows with chairs lined up. Each chair had a name tag with a guards name or number on it. The room was beautiful and at the front was an altar with a large book above it.

You were put in a room to be measured. You measurements were written down and the tailor left. You were stressed out about the entire thing. Why did every villain want to marry you?

A day passed and it was the day of the wedding.

You recieved your wedding dress and it was beautiful. It had no sleeves, a long train, and had patterns sewn on the bottom. You were getting dressed when suddenly you heard a noise coming from the room next to you. You put you head to the wall to listen in on what was going on.

"Now Fawful, I want you to stutter when doing the ceremony. You will be able to keep your powers and steal hers." You assumed the voice was Cacklettas.

"Yes your highness."

You had a plan, you were going to do the same to trip them up, but instead of stuttering, you would miss pronounce a word to make yourself not so suspicious.

You texted the boys once again.

You: hey I'm getting married soon, do you have any Ideas on how to stop them?

Luigi♡: We have an Idea. Dont worry.

You stopped texting when you heard a knock at the door. It was Cackletta. She was dressed as a priest.

"Hello again dearie. Are you ready for your special day?" She said. You fiddled with the locket. "Dearie that locket doesn't match your outfit, here let me get you a new one."

She got up to get you a new one when you blurted out...

"Please don't... your highness. My mother gave it to me and I promised to wear it on my wedding day... I promised her that before she passed..." You hoped your half truth would sway her mind.

She sighed...

"Fine. See you in a few hours."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

3.8K 83 34
You are a new student in a school. The most mysterious boy comes to you and helps you. Only to find out his secret. Two other boys take a quick likin...
653 12 8
Luigi and Mario two humans that live in a place called the mushroom kingdom. After a few years of them not working because they didn't need to sense...
27.3K 808 18
You're hurt and blind, but you finally meet someone who loves you and your flaws. You meet Oswald. He makes you feel whole again.
18.9K 324 20
You and Luigi could finally rest after you get an invitation to a relaxing hotel. The two of you, including Mario, peach, and three toads. Oh and pol...