Fake Love || JJK โœ”

Von thverse

"You made me hate myself a lot." He broke the girl who loved him more than she loved herself๏ผŽ ๐’๐“๐€๐“๐”๐’๏ผš โ€•... Mehr

Introduction
Characters
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
ENDING NOTE!
NEW BOOKS!
SPREADING AWARENESS!

Chapter 46

23.8K 952 337
Von thverse

Y/n POV:

"You?!"

"What are you doing in Jimin's place?" Narrowing my eyes, I asked Yuna who was as shocked as me.

"Y/n?!" Finally, she opened her mouth to speak, "You look so different." 

Her jaw dropped, checking me from head to toe.

"Come inside." With a bright smile, she invited me into the house.

I was utterly shocked.

The Choi Yuna just smiled at me?

Showing space, she let me in.

I looked around the house, suspiciously.

"Come and sit!" She gestured towards the armchair in the living room.

She had a warm smile on her face which made me feel weird.

"Where is Jimin? I want to meet him." I asked.

"He is at work. He'll be here at any time." She answered.

I squirmed in my seat, feeling uncomfortable with her changed behavior towards me.

"What are you doing here?" I asked.

"We're married." She replied, taking a seat on the sofa.

A gasp left from my mouth and darted my eyes to hide my shocked expression.

I didn't expect that.

"Y/n..." She hesitated to speak.

"... I'm sorry."

My eyes grew wide.

"I want to apologize for bullying you."

She scooted closer, taking my hands in hers, "You reminded me of Jimin. I wanted to forget him but whenever I see you, I think of him."

"You liked Jimin since high school?" I asked, surprised by her past.

She nodded, "Can you forgive me, please?"

"I forgive you."

"Thank you, thank you so much!" Her face lit up.

After a lot of hesitation, I decided to ask her.

"I came here to talk to Jimin," In a serious tone, I started speaking. In a matter of seconds, she stopped smiling and turned serious.

"Jungkook and Jimin... They got into a fight and-"

I began to explain the whole situation but when I mentioned their name, she tensed up.

"Do you know what happened between them?"Gazing suspiciously, I observed her reaction.

"Um, ...No," She rose up from the seat, turning her back to me.

"You're hiding it from me, right?" I stood right behind her.

Releasing a deep sigh, she blankly stared into space, "It would be better if you ask Jungkook."

"He isn't telling me. Don't you want to save their friendship? Are you going to see them fall apart?"

She sighed in defeat.

"They got into a fight... because of me. I was in a relationship with Jungkook when we were in high school." She confessed, lowering her eyes.

I was taken aback. 

She started telling the story about her and Jungkook.

"I was dating Jungkook because my stepfather was after Jeon Enterprises. I had no choice, my mother's life was in danger. I dumped Jimin and dated Jungkook."

My legs felt numb. I was feeling like I would pass out at any moment.

"D-Did he loved you?" In a trembling voice, I asked the question.

She turned around, facing me, "He did, but I only played with his feelings. If it wasn't for you, I would've gotten married to him."

I couldn't hold back my tears. 

All this time, I was the only one in love with him.

He loved someone else.

"We secretly met behind your back. At some point, he started developing feelings for you and broke up with me. That's how I ended up with Jimin."

"Jungkook left me for you, Y/n. He loves you."

Lies. It's all lies. 

He never loved me.

"...Not only he played with my feelings, but he also cheated on me." My lower lip quivered as words slowly made their way out of my mouth.

"I was the one who did wrong. Jungkook doesn't know anything. Once he realized his feelings for you he never came back to me."

Yuna placed her hands on my shoulder.

"I'm sorry, I ruined all of your lives." She cried, hiding her face behind her hands.

My eyes became blurry with tears.

"What's so great about his company? Why is everyone after it? You all ruined my life. All of you!"

I dashed out of the house, crying.

My eyes flooded with tears, running down my cheeks. Wiping the tears with the back of my hand, I opened the door of the car.

"Y/n," Jimin called my name, getting out his car. 

He seemed flustered, seeing me cry.

I ignored him, driving my car without deciding a certain destination.

My vision blurry with tears, I could hardly see the road. Parking the car at the side of the road, I lowered my head on the steering wheel, letting the tears fall without holding back.

Raising my head, I took my phone dialing a number.

Y/n: "Taehyung!"

I cried out his name.

KTH: "Hey!... Wait, are you crying?"

He asked, sensing my trembling voice.

Wiping the tears dripping down my chin, I sobbed.

Y/n: "Can we meet?"

KTH: "I'm in a hotel room but where are you? I'm coming to get you."

Y/n: "Send me your address, I'm going to you."

Hanging up the call, I headed to the address he sent me through the text message.

In no time, I was standing in front of his hotel room. Desperately, I banged on the door. He opened the door.

The moment I saw his face, I burst into tears. I leaned against his chest. He comforted me by patting my back gently, despite being in shock.

"He cheated on me," In between sobs, I told him.

"What?!"

 ·᳝∴̣࣭🌻·᳝∴̣࣭ 

"But he seemed like a nice person."

He wasn't able to believe me even after I told him everything. I felt hurt, realizing that my own best friend wasn't on my side.

With teary eyes, I looked at him, "I want to get revenge on him."

Taehyung furrowed his eyebrows in confusion.

"I will get Jeon Enterprises and ruin him. He played with me to get it. I'll use the same thing against him." 

My eyes filled with rage.

"Are you sure about this?" He asked, uncertainly.

"I'm living under the same roof with him to get revenge. I will get it done as soon as possible and leave him."

I stood near the tainted window, watching the outside scenario.

"I need your help in this, Tae," I turned to him, hoping him to help me.

"Are you sure you won't regret doing this?!" He asked, still unsure of the outcome of my decision.

"I'm damn sure!"

─ׅ──ׅ─៹۟▩⃟ꦿꦼ🍰▩⃟ꦿꦼ៹─ׅ──ׅ─

Trust is like a paper, once crumpled it can't be perfect again.

─ׅ──ׅ─៹۟▩⃟ꦿꦼ🍰▩⃟ꦿꦼ៹─ׅ──ׅ─

Weiterlesen

Das wird dir gefallen

537K 22.9K 56
โ You're so keen on pointing fingers at me. โž โ Isn't that a given? Girls like you ruin lives. โž โ And what? Guys like you save lives, I assume? โž...
18.9K 1.5K 42
At first I thought it was just an obsession but guess I was wrong... The image of yourself that you show to the world is that really your true self? ...
985K 36.7K 28
โ Sometimes, it's hard to tell you how much you mean to me. A lot of times I don't say anything at all but I hope someday you will understand, having...
294K 13.2K 42
โtheir relationship is bitter; but he makes it sweetโž started; 5.21.2017 finished;11.22.2017 ยฉ-EROTICA ||| highest ranks: #5 in taegi