Fake Love || JJK โœ”

By thverse

"You made me hate myself a lot." He broke the girl who loved him more than she loved herself๏ผŽ ๐’๐“๐€๐“๐”๐’๏ผš โ€•... More

Introduction
Characters
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
ENDING NOTE!
NEW BOOKS!
SPREADING AWARENESS!

Chapter 40

27.4K 1K 602
By thverse

Y/n POV:
I opened my eyes when the sunshine streamed through the glass window.

Scratching my head, I went to the balcony. I covered my mouth while yawning and stretched my arms.

I noticed a figure standing near a car which was parked in front of my house.

Rubbing my eyes, I narrowed my eyes looking at the figure but couldn't see the clear image since I wasn't wearing my lenses.

My eyes almost popped out recognizing the person standing in front of my house.

Slowly, he turned around and waved at me after he noticed me looking at him.

What is Jungkook doing here?

He took off his sunglasses and crossed his arms. Leaning against the car, he looked at my direction.

Pressing my lips with a slight frown, I turned to leave from his sight.

Just then I realized that I was still wearing my BT21 Pajamas.

I touched my messed up hair. Biting my lips, I turned around to see him.

He tried to contain his laugh by forcing a smile.

Eventually, he burst into a laugh, throwing back his head, letting out a hearty laugh.

Did he saw me like this?

Covering my face with embarrassment, I ran towards the door.

Leaning against the door, heavily I panted.

I lowered myself on the ground. Smacking my forehead, I pulled my hair in embarrassment.

I was going to show him a changed side of myself and he saw me like this?

My life is ruined.

I hurried to change into decent clothes and rushed downstairs.

[Ding Dong!]

I was stepping down the stairs when my mother opened the door. I went near her and gave an intense gaze on the person standing in front of us.

With a frown, my mother spoke first, "What are you doing here?"

After greeting her, Jungkook lowered his head and replied politely, "I came for Y/n, to bring her back."

"What?!" Crossing her arms, my mother looked at Jungkook and then at me, asking for an explanation.

I jolted upright when I heard him.

I was supposed to move into his house but I haven't discussed it with my parents yet.

"Mom! Can I talk to you for a second? Jungkook, you can wait outside I'll come in a bit." I told him dragging my mother inside.

Jungkook nodded, widely grinning like a child who got his cookie.

Dragging my mother into the living room, I prepared myself for the explanation.

"What was he saying?" Narrowing her eyes, she asked.

Letting out a sharp breath, I looked into her eyes before answering her question, "Mom, I'm going to move into his house."

Widening her eyes, she folded her arms across her chest, "Did you forget what he did? How can you even-"

Before she could complete her sentence, I cut her off.

"Listen to me, Mom! I'm not getting back together with him. I'm just going to move in with him. I'm doing it for a reason."

"B-But-"

I held her shoulder, to make her calm, "Don't you trust your daughter?"

"What if he hurts you again? I know you still love him." Holding my hands she looked at me, sadness showing in her eyes.

"I don't love him anymore. I only have hatred towards him." I gritted my teeth, remembering the pain I went through because of him.

"He can't hurt me because he'll be one getting hurt from now on. I'm not stupid enough to fall in love with him again. I have changed, Mom. My feelings have changed too."

Grabbing the hem of my skirt, I tried to hide the trembling voice which was filled with pain and anger.

"I'll pack up my luggage. Please explain everything to Dad. I know he will be upset but believe me, I'll return as soon as possible." Bending down to her eyes level, I gave an assuring look to her.

She nodded, looking down.

Within 30 minutes, I packed my stuff and went out of the house. Jungkook was sitting on the bench, tapping his feet on the ground.

I was surprised to see him as I didn't expect him to wait for me for so long.

A bright smile formed on his face when he noticed my presence. Coming towards me, he grabbed my luggage, taking it away from my hands.

"What are you doing? Give it back to me, it's mine." Tightening my grip on the luggage, I pulled it towards me, not letting him take it away from me.

But he was too strong enough to snatch it from my hands within merely 3 seconds.

"Woah! I'm not going to steal, I'm just helping you out." He laughed, leading the way to his car.

"Did I ask for your help?" Muttering in a low voice, I followed him.

"I can still hear you." He said, facing his back to me as he led the way.

Rolling my eyes, I scoffed to annoy him.

He sat on the driver's seat. I opened the back door of the car, sitting in the backseat. He looked at me through the rearview mirror and turned around.

"Why are you sitting there? Come to the front seat." Furrowing his eyebrows, he expressed his annoyance.

Ignoring him, I looked out of the window, crossing my arms.

"Look, I'm not your driver. I won't drive unless you change your seat." He gestured to the front seat with his eyes.

Letting out a loud groan, I changed the seats, sitting in the front.

He smiled before starting the engine. I turned to look away from him and stared out of the window.

We were in the middle of the journey to his home. It was getting awkward. None of us talked and the silence was killing me.

He kept clearing his throat letting me get aware of the awkwardness.

Feeling tired, I rested my head on the window.

From time to time, I could feel him stealing glances from my peripheral vision.

Finally, we reached home. After 5 years, I came back to the same place where I used to live with him.

I took a glance around the house reminiscing about all the memories.

The time I spent with him, the memories of us. I remembered all the memories we made together in this house.

Even though, I couldn't tell the difference between the fake and the real ones. I truly cherished them before I got to know his reality.

It wasn't a house full of love, but a house full of lies.

This place was just the same. Nothing changed within these 5 years.

Was I the only one who changed?

Standing in front of the wedding picture, I remembered our wedding day.

Was I stupid enough not to realize that he was disgusted by me back then?

Was I dumb enough not to know that he wasn't happy with this marriage?

If he wasn't, then why did he ruined my life with his sweet lies?

I believed in him and in his fake love like an idiot.

I flinched, coming out of my thoughts, feeling a hand on my waist. Giving a back hug, he rested his chin on my shoulder.

Slowly, I turned to see his face and realized that it was inches away from mine.

He was looking at our wedding photo with an intense gaze. He tightened his hold on my waist.

Somehow, I felt secure in his arms.

"I missed you. I'm so happy to have you here with me." His husky voice sent a couple of electric shocks through my body.

I didn't know how to react. I just stood without moving a muscle.

My heartbeat increased as if my body was longing for his touch for years. I melted with his one-touch, but then I remembered the reason to come here.

Roughly, I jerked his hands and pushed him away.

"Next time, don't touch me without my permission," Gulping hard, I fixed my hair and looked away from him to hide my flushed face.

Quickly, I went into the master bedroom and locked the door. I tried to calm my fast beating heart by clutching my chest.

You got crumbled, broken, torn and shattered into pieces. Why are you still beating for him?

I clenched a hand on my chest, cursing my stupid heart.

Just then, I heard a knock on my door. Wearing a cold look, I opened the door.

"What?!"

Giving a small smile, he spoke, "You must've forgotten since it has been long. But we used to share this room. I need to get ready for work and-"

Before he could finish his sentence, I closed the door on his face.

Approximately after 20 minutes, I opened and saw him, still standing there hanging down his head with a pout on his face.

He looked up at me.

Before he could react, I threw a bag at him. With his quick reflex, he managed to catch it.

Giving a confused look, he opened the bag.

"Why did you pack my clothes? Are we going somewhere?" He asked excitedly, showing his bunny teeth.

"No, only you. You can sleep in the guest room. I'll sleep here."

"But why?" He titled his head, innocently.

"I'm not comfortable to share a room with a stranger." With a fake smile plastered on my face, I replied to him.

His smile faded away realizing what I meant.

Before he could say anything else, again I slammed the door on his face and smiled in victory.

Finally, you will realize how I felt on our wedding night. At least I didn't insult you as you did.

This is just the start.

I will make your life hell, Jeon Jungkook.

─ׅ──ׅ─៹۟▩⃟ꦿꦼ🍰▩⃟ꦿꦼ៹─ׅ──ׅ─

A wounded heart can't be healed quickly especially when the hurt comes from the person you love the most.

─ׅ──ׅ─៹۟▩⃟ꦿꦼ🍰▩⃟ꦿꦼ៹─ׅ──ׅ─

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

948K 54.6K 59
I have a kid. I am broken. I am not deserving of love. Just leave me alone! I know you've been hurt, broken, abuse and maybe even refused, but pleas...
60.7K 3.1K 22
"I love you too much, which is why it hurts me to have to do this." ยฉBadBusanBxtchesOnly 2019 Started: 1/20/2019 Ended: 12/10/2020 HIGHEST RANKING: #...
122K 3.5K 51
I love him too much to let him keep hurting me but at the same time I love him too much I am willing to get hurt by him