Fake Love || JJK โœ”

By thverse

"You made me hate myself a lot." He broke the girl who loved him more than she loved herself๏ผŽ ๐’๐“๐€๐“๐”๐’๏ผš โ€•... More

Introduction
Characters
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
ENDING NOTE!
NEW BOOKS!
SPREADING AWARENESS!

Chapter 39

26.1K 1K 517
By thverse

Jungkook POV:

I woke up with a massive headache.

I cannot sleep at night since the day she left me. Either I will have to take sleeping pills or get drunk until I blackout. I busied myself with work in order to forget her but no avail.

As usual, I got ready for work and prepared my breakfast.

A burned toast with a ready-made milk packet. My parents told me to move into their house, to live with them but I refused.

This house was special to me. The only thing left with me was the memories of her.

 ·᳝∴̣࣭🌻·᳝∴̣࣭ 

I drove off to the office earlier than other days.

I entered the meeting room and started the preparation for the presentation.

After a while, the employees started to gather and everyone took their seats.

I went through the files as the time meeting was coming nearer. I did the final check once more to make sure there was no mistake.

I waited more than 30 minutes for the arrival of the client but he still hasn't shown up. I was getting pissed off.

How can someone be so careless and irresponsible?

I tapped my fingers on the table, getting impatient.

I turned my gaze to an employee when I remembered the work I gave him to complete.

"Mr. Oh, where is the file I asked for?" I stared at the old man, who gulped nervously.

"Umm, Sir. I couldn't finish it for the deadline. Last night, I got the task and there wasn't enough time-"

I cut him off by pounding my fist on the table. Some of the female employees flinched while the rest lowered their heads in fear.

"I told you to finish before the deadline. Do you take work as fun?"

Exhaling a breath, I tried to calm down when I remembered my father's words.

"Mr. Oh, you are fired. You can leave!"

"W-What?" The old man got up from his seat gulping.

"I said leave!" Gritting my teeth, I glared at him.

Lowering his head down, the man went out of the door.

I turned my gaze to the rest of the employees and leaned forward, slamming my hands on the table.

"Anyone who is irresponsible like him will get fired."

I took my seat, massaging my temples.

15 minutes passed, I was busy going through the file until I heard a soft familiar voice.

"I'm sorry for being late." I turned to face the person.

The moment, I saw her face, I stood up from the chair widening my eyes.

I was lost staring at her from head to toe.

H-How is this possible?

The person standing in front of me was none other than Y/n.

After 5 years, she was standing in front of me with a new look. She looks so different.

She has long hair unlike before and she... she looks beautiful.

We both made eye contact.

A smile crept on my face when she looked at me. Within a second, she broke our eye contact and went to take her seat.

Her eyes seem cold and her bright smile was missing from her face.

I saw a man standing beside her from my peripheral vision, but my eyes were still fixed at her.

"Sir, we should start the meeting. The client is here."

"Huh?!" I looked at the employee without any thought, he looked at me and gestured the client who took his seat.

After clearing my throat, I took my seat. I saw her taking a seat in front of me. We were sitting face to face.

The meeting started. After finishing my presentation, I took a seat and gave my whole attention to Y/n, who was playing with her sunglasses, not giving any attention to the meeting.

I couldn't help myself but kept staring at her face.

I could feel that she was getting uncomfortable with my stares but she never lifted her head to look at me.

After one and a half hours, the meeting ended. Everyone left the meeting room except me and Y/n.

She was texting someone, letting out soft chuckles. Seeing her smiling made a smile to form on my face.

She looked around the meeting room and noticed that everyone left the room. Quickly she got up and was about to leave.

"Y/n-ah!" I called her name after such a long time.

She turned to face me giving a cold stare. That stare was killing me inside.

"Excuse me. Do I know you?"

My heart sank at her response.

Did she already forget me?

All these years, I lived with her memories.

How can she forget me?

I didn't know how to react to what she said. I just kept silence, she rolled her eyes and reached her hands towards the doorknob.

"How can you forget me? I'm your husband." I said in a painful voice.

Her hand was still resting on the doorknob.

"Husband? I think you have a weak memory, Mr. Jeon Jungkook. The marriage you're talking about ended five years ago." Her words were hurtful.

I felt like getting stabbed by a thousand knives.

Clearing my throat, I took a few steps forward, "We haven't divorced yet."

"You're forgetting something else, mister. The contract. Our marriage ended on our marriage anniversary. As I told you before, you are no one for me."

With that, she left the room without sparing a glance at me.

Can't I get one chance? Can't we get back together again?

"I deserve it. I had hurt you more than this. But please don't treat me like a stranger."

I wish I could tell her this.

░░۟⃟🌻༘⸻ ·᳝∴̣࣭🌻·᳝∴̣࣭ ⸻░░۟⃟🌻༘

Y/n POV:
Quickly, I left the meeting room. I found it hard to breathe after seeing his face. The feelings I buried in my heart was again sparking.

My brain tells me that, I hate him but my heart tells me the opposite.

How can I forgive him so easily?

He broke my heart and he deserves the worst.

I have to be strong.

I tried to convince myself.

I went to Mr. Jeon's cabin and knocked on the door. I entered his cabin when he gave permission.

"Y/n-ah!" He was surprised to see me but not shocked since my father already informed him about my arrival.

I sat on the couch with his permission. He took his seat and offered me a cup of tea but I rejected it.

"How have you been?" He gave me a fatherly smile. In return, I just gave him a cold stare.

"Good." I darted my eyes to the door.

After a nod, again he asked me, "How are your parents?"

Fiddling with my fingers, I looked away from his direction, "Mr. Jeon, I'm not here talk about personal stuff."

His smile disappeared.

"I just wanted to know how you have been." With a disappointed voice, he replied.

I felt bad for treating him like that.

But does he really deserves love and respect after what he and his son has done to me?

"I'll never forget what you and Jungkook did to me. Let me make this clear. I didn't come back for him." I gave a stern look.

With a disappointed face, he lowered his head.

"I don't deserve your forgiveness. B-But please forgive my son, I made him go to that extent." Still lowering his head he told me.

Wow! Now, this is the new strategy planned by the father and son. To trap me with their lies.

Holding tightly on the armchair, I tried to control my temper, "He wanted to get this company by winning my heart with his lies. That was the biggest mistake he did."

Mr. Jeon hanged his jaw wide open after hearing my statement.

All at once there was a knock on the door. The door opened revealing Jungkook.

He came inside and took a seat in front of me before greeting his father.

Mr. Jeon gulped looking at me and then at his son before greeting him back.

I noticed the sweat beads running down his face as he wiped it off his face with a handkerchief.

I guess he was afraid that his son would hear the things I said.

I rolled my eyes ignoring Jungkook's presence and faced Mr. Jeon.

"I'll start working here, starting tomorrow. I'm sure my father has already discussed it with you, Mr. Jeon." He took a glance at Jungkook who was smiling looking in my direction.

I was getting annoyed by his stares but decided to ignore him.

"Also...." Clenching my fists together, I turned to see Jungkook's face.

"I'll move in with Jungkook to his house."

I saw his face lit up as soon as I said it while Mr. Jeon was utterly in shock.

"I'll pick you up tomorrow." Jungkook grinned like a small child, getting excited all by himself.

"No need to act like my husband!" After giving him a glare, I left the cabin.

░░۟⃟🌻༘⸻ ·᳝∴̣࣭🌻·᳝∴̣࣭ ⸻░░۟⃟🌻༘

Jungkook POV:

I thought she was giving a chance to our relationship but I was hurt hearing her response. I lowered my head, biting my lower lips.

My father patted my shoulder, "You need to win her heart back. Don't give up!"

He was right.

I was the one who created the mess and I need to fix it all.

I need to win her heart and gain her trust back. I will stick to her until she forgives me.

─ׅ──ׅ─៹۟▩⃟ꦿꦼ🍰▩⃟ꦿꦼ៹─ׅ──ׅ─

❝Your best teacher is your last mistake.❞

─ׅ──ׅ─៹۟▩⃟ꦿꦼ🍰▩⃟ꦿꦼ៹─ׅ──ׅ─

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

536K 22.8K 56
โ You're so keen on pointing fingers at me. โž โ Isn't that a given? Girls like you ruin lives. โž โ And what? Guys like you save lives, I assume? โž...
60.4K 3.1K 22
"I love you too much, which is why it hurts me to have to do this." ยฉBadBusanBxtchesOnly 2019 Started: 1/20/2019 Ended: 12/10/2020 HIGHEST RANKING: #...
961K 36K 27
โ Sometimes, it's hard to tell you how much you mean to me. A lot of times I don't say anything at all but I hope someday you will understand, having...
80.2K 2.7K 41
โ ๐€๐ฅ๐ฅ ๐ญ๐ก๐จ๐ฌ๐ž ๐ญ๐ก๐ข๐ง๐ ๐ฌ ๐š๐ซ๐ž ๐Ÿ๐š๐ค๐ž? โž แด›แดแด˜ แด›แด€แด‡ ส™แดแด›แด›แดแด แด‹แดแดแด‹ แด„แดแด˜สส€ษชษขสœแด› ยฉ 2021 ส™ส แด แด€ษดษขแดษขสœ___ Publish : 5 March 2021 End : 12 September 20...