Fake Love || JJK โœ”

By thverse

"You made me hate myself a lot." He broke the girl who loved him more than she loved herself๏ผŽ ๐’๐“๐€๐“๐”๐’๏ผš โ€•... More

Introduction
Characters
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
ENDING NOTE!
NEW BOOKS!
SPREADING AWARENESS!

Chapter 37

26.7K 1K 409
By thverse

Jungkook POV:
It has been 4 weeks since she went into a coma, I visit her each and every day without a fail.

But I never got a chance to see her face. Her parents don't allow me to meet her.

As usual, I came to visit her with a bouquet in my hand, hoping to get a chance to meet her.

"Again?! How many times do we have to tell you to stay away from our daughter?" Her mother shouted, making me lower my gaze.

I know I was at fault. But don't I deserve one chance? Just one chance.

"I just want to see my wife only once. Please let me meet her."

"Wife? Your contract is over. How is she still your wife?" She said in a mocking tone.

My grip on the bouquet tightened to suppress my anger. I was losing my temper but I tried my best to remain calm.

"That contract cannot decide whether it's the end of our marriage or not. It's just a piece of paper and I already got rid of it. We are still husband and wife, we haven't divorced yet."

I didn't realize when Y/n's father came until I turned around, hearing his voice.

"This rascal still-"

All at once a bell rang, the nurse ran out of the room where Y/n was admitted.

My heart consumed with fear.

A doctor came just in time, rushing towards the room.

As soon as the doctor stood in front of her, the nurse spoke, "Doctor, the patient has regained consciousness."

A bright smile crept on my face, hearing the news.

The doctor finished his check-up and allowed us to meet her.

I could see her parents' face lit up when the doctor allowed them to meet her.

Without wasting a second, they entered the room while I stayed outside.

I wanted to see her so badly. But how can I face her, after all the things I did?

Not wanting to see her condition get worse because of me, I decided to leave without meeting her.

 ·᳝∴̣࣭🌻·᳝∴̣࣭ 

5 days later
I woke up early in the morning to visit my wife.

I released a deep breath in nervousness before entering the room. With a fresh new bouquet, I entered the room with a smile on my face.

But soon it faded away when I saw an empty bed.

I saw a nurse passing by.

"Excuse me, where is the patient who was admitted to this room?" I asked her with a worried face, trying not to panic.

"She got discharged yesterday." After a simple reply to my question, she went back to her work.

With disappointment, I turned to leave.

I got a phone call from my father so I went to my parents' home.

I entered the living room and saw my father reading a newspaper, wearing reading glasses.

"Dad, you wanted to meet me?" I asked as soon as I took a seat in front of him.

"Yes, son." Neatly, he folded the newspaper and placed it on the table.

The tense look on his face made me anxious.

"How have you been? I know you have been feeling down because of the incident." He said, trying to avert my attention from his worried face.

My face lit up the moment I thought of her.

"I'm fine. Now that she is out of the coma, I'm much better than before. Dad, I'm going to meet her soon." I let out all my excitement showing my bunny smile.

His forced smile faded away.

"Son, you can't meet her."

My face turned blank.

"What do you mean, Dad?" I asked, not understanding what he meant.

"She left for abroad." With a sigh, he told.

"What?!" I stood up from my seat, panicking, "No, she can't leave me. I will stop her."

"You can't." With a calm face, he also got up from his seat.

"Her flight was 2 hours ago. She must have left by now."

I couldn't read his face at that moment.

My mind was still in progress, trying to understand the things he said a while ago.

"No, she can't leave me. She can't-"

I fell on the sofa, feeling my knees getting weak.

He came close to me holding my shoulder with his right hand, "After, what we had done to her, it's hard to get her forgiveness."

"Dad, it was my fault. Please don't blame yourself." I told him, hanging my head low.

I hid my face with my palm, remembering all the hurtful words, I said to her.

"As your father, I should have stopped you from doing this. I was the one who forced you with this marriage. If only I haven't used the company shares against you to force this marriage. Both of you could have been happy." He replied, exhaling a deep breath.

"She hates both of us." He continued.

I removed my hands from my face, looking up at him.

"What do you mean?"

He went back to take his seat as he spoke.

"That day, before her accident..."

 ·᳝∴̣࣭🌻·᳝∴̣࣭ 

Flashback:

Mr. Jeon POV:
Due to the heavy traffic jam, I was late for work.

The moment I got down the elevator, I saw my daughter in law running towards the exit, crying.

I went near her, blocking her way.

"Y/n-ah! What happened? Why are you crying?" I placed my hand on her shoulder.

She looked at me with teary eyes.

"I treated you like my own father. How can you do this to me?" With that, she ran out of there.

End of POV
End of Flashback

 ·᳝∴̣࣭🌻·᳝∴̣࣭ 

"Still... I can't leave her. I will ask for forgiveness. Even if she can't forgive me right now. I'll wait until she forgives me. I can wait till then but I refuse to let her go."

Before my father could say anything, I stormed out of the house and drove off to her house.

Please tell me it's a lie?

Y/n-ah, you haven't left me, right?

I reached her house, I was about to enter through the gate.

"Excuse me. Who are you?" A guard asked.

"I came to meet Mr. And Mrs. Kim. I'm their son-in-law."

The man gave me a suspicious look before speaking, "They went to the airport to escort their daughter. They must be on their way back home now."

My legs felt numb.

I fell on my knees as tears streamed down.

I couldn't even see her face one last time.

Did she really leave me?

Is it too late? Do I not have a chance?

She left me. Perhaps forever.

Will I be able to forget you? Or will I be able to live unable to forget you?

░░۟⃟🌻༘⸻ ·᳝∴̣࣭🌻·᳝∴̣࣭ ⸻░░۟⃟🌻༘

Y/n POV:
I decided to leave Korea. I wanted to go far away from him.

I keep thinking about him and keep remembering all the lies he told me.

Our marriage itself was a lie.

I loved him more than myself or anyone else. In return, all I got was his fake love.

I can't stop thinking about him and I hate myself for that.

Now, I don't love myself or anyone else.

He deceived me and betrayed my trust.

I hate you, Jeon Jungkook.

I will make you realize how it feels to get betrayed and hurt.

This would be the start of my new journey.

I will bury my love for him forever. So deep inside that, I won't be able to find it ever again, even if I want to.

I turned around to see my parents who were wiping off their tears. I waved goodbye and turned my back to them to hide my tears.

Goodbye, my love Jungkook.

─ׅ──ׅ─៹۟▩⃟ꦿꦼ🍰▩⃟ꦿꦼ៹─ׅ──ׅ─

It's only when people are gone that you notice their presence in your life.

─ׅ──ׅ─៹۟▩⃟ꦿꦼ🍰▩⃟ꦿꦼ៹─ׅ──ׅ─

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

12.1K 777 17
Jimin gets his heart broken in every relationship he tries, just when he finally gives up he meets Taehyung, who makes him feel so different. Unfortu...
960K 36K 27
โ Sometimes, it's hard to tell you how much you mean to me. A lot of times I don't say anything at all but I hope someday you will understand, having...
1.9M 81.7K 50
Taehyung, a poor boy who was abused by his father and lost all of his desires to live but, fate decided something else for him when he met someone wh...
18K 1.3K 42
At first I thought it was just an obsession but guess I was wrong... The image of yourself that you show to the world is that really your true self? ...