Fake Love || JJK โœ”

By thverse

"You made me hate myself a lot." He broke the girl who loved him more than she loved herself๏ผŽ ๐’๐“๐€๐“๐”๐’๏ผš โ€•... More

Introduction
Characters
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
ENDING NOTE!
NEW BOOKS!
SPREADING AWARENESS!

Chapter 34

25.6K 1K 107
By thverse

Jungkook POV:
I was doing my office work until I heard the door open.

I rolled my eyes before shouting, "What the hell are you doing here?!"

His lips curved into a mischievous smile.

"Can't I visit my little brother?" Chanyeol smirked, showing dimples.

"Just get to the point." I glared.

He plopped himself on the couch, "I know your little secret."

"What secret? I don't have any secret."

"You played games with me and your wife. Just to get the company." He crossed his legs and leaned his back on the couch.

My eyes widened.

"You married her based on a contract just to get the property."

I was right, he knows it. But how?!

"You used her to get the property and the company, didn't you?"

"Who told you this?" I glared at him.

"Does it matter? I have my own ways to find out. So tell me the truth. Is that why you married her?" He ran his hand through his hair.

He already knows then why does he keep asking the same question?

I rolled my eyes at the thought.

"You and your mother, both of you are gold diggers, snatching away what belongs to others." He stood in front of me.

Gritting my teeth, I balled my hands into a fist to control my anger, "Don't bring my mother in this."

"Why can't I? When you can do everything you want?"

"You used her to get the property? Tell me if I am wrong? He raised his voice, changing the topic.

"Yes, I did use her," I shouted, not being able to control myself.

"I thought you loved her." He said, sarcastically.

"I didn't love her. I only pretended to love her to get the property." I told him what he wanted to hear.

"You're just the same as Dad." He shook his head.

"It wasn't his fault. I was the one who offered the deal to him. I asked him for the contract marriage."

My father has nothing to do with it. I don't want Chanyeol to hate him.

I don't want to create any more conflicts between Chanyeol and my father. It would worsen the relationship between them.

"Yeah, and he agreed to it." He scoffed.

I let out a sigh.

"If I haven't agreed to this marriage, he would have given all the properties to you or to Y/n and the property which you claims belongs to me. Not to you or anyone else."

"You think so? Would you say the same thing if I told your wife the truth? What would happen if she gets to know about this?" He had a smirk on his face.

Is he threatening me?

I narrowed my eyes.

"She will never know the truth unless you keep your mouth shut. Don't you dare to tell her the truth." I gave him a death glare.

He cocked his head to the side, looking at me from head to toe.

"You showed your true colors. You're worse than me."

"What did you say?!" My forehead creased, feeling offended.

"Did I said something wrong?" He crossed his arms, raising his brows.

"You don't know anything about me or about my relationship with Y/n. I haven't forgotten the day you insulted her in front of everyone. Stay away from her, otherwise, I will forget that you are my brother." Pointing my finger, I warned him.

He let out an evil laugh and quickly made a poker face.

"In front of others, you pretend like you love her and care about her. You're such a good actor. But you don't have to put on a show in front of me, now that I know your truth." He went near my table to drink a glass of water.

"You're right, I only pretended to love her. But as time passed I fell in love with her and this is the truth.

My heavy heartfelt at peace just by mentioning her.

Chanyeol stared at me in confusion. I wore a cold look before speaking.

"I don't find any reason to explain myself to you. You don't even consider me as your brother. What's the use of doing all this? Why are you acting as you care about her? It is something between me and my wife. You don't have to get involved in this." I said in a stern voice and in return, he flashed an evil smirk.

"You're right. I don't have to get involved in it anymore." I furrowed my brows in confusion.

What does he mean by that?

Before I could say anything else he left my cabin, leaving me in confusion.

What's going on in his mind?

I sighed and went back to work but I couldn't concentrate on it.

I reached my hand towards the water glass which slipped from my hand and fell. The glass broke into pieces.

Why am I feeling so uneasy?

I have a feeling that something is bad going to happen.

░░۟⃟🌻༘⸻ ·᳝∴̣࣭🌻·᳝∴̣࣭ ⸻░░۟⃟🌻༘

Taeyong POV:
Waiting in an abandoned building, I stood near the balcony, staring at the dark cloudy sky.

The sound of rain droplets made my mind calm.

"Mr. Lee." I heard a voice behind me.

A smile formed on my face and I turned to face him.

"Have you done your part?" I narrowed my eyes at Chanyeol.

"I did as you said. I installed a hidden camera in his cabin and showed the video to his wife. She knows the truth, now." He was looking at the ground.

Hearing the news made me grin. I turned around to see rain droplets falling off the sky.

"I used Jeon Jungkook's weakness against him. I don't have to ruin him. He will get ruined on his own. Now, I can sleep in peace at night."

Letting out a chuckle, I clasped my hands together and let out a deep breath closing my eyes, enjoying the weather.

Jungkook will get ruined soon. I just need to find out the whereabouts of Yuna and Park Jimin and that would be the end this cycle of revenge.

Where are you, my love? I'm going to find you soon and you'll be mine forever.

I turned around and saw Chanyeol lost in deep thought. My forehead puckered seeing him like that.

"Why are you so lost? You should be happy, finally, you're getting your revenge on him." With a smile plastered on my face, I said.

He sighed before matching my eyes with his.

"You told me he doesn't love her. That, he is only using her but he said he loves her."

"I wanted to get revenge but not like this. We're ruining their marriage. Just like Jungkook, I don't like his wife either. But she is innocent. She doesn't have anything to do with our revenge." His voice sounded a bit depressed.

A scoff escaped from my lips, "Why does it matter whether she is innocent or not? He'll suffer, isn't that what's important?"

"B-But-"

Putting my hands on his shoulder, I gave an assuring look.

"Look, you're going to get Jeon's Enterprise soon. You should be celebrating instead of worrying about them." I gave a light pat on his shoulder.

Slowly, he nodded against his heart.

─ׅ──ׅ─៹۟▩⃟ꦿꦼ🍰▩⃟ꦿꦼ៹─ׅ──ׅ─

❝You can't fix yourself by breaking someone else.❞

─ׅ──ׅ─៹۟▩⃟ꦿꦼ🍰▩⃟ꦿꦼ៹─ׅ──ׅ─

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

122K 3.5K 51
I love him too much to let him keep hurting me but at the same time I love him too much I am willing to get hurt by him
351K 13.2K 45
"Why do you hate me so much Y/N ?" He asked me "You seriously don't know ?" "I wouldn't be asking if I know silly" he replied "Well you need to fi...
226K 11.6K 14
โ Some people can control their destiny while some can't โž Those soft lips perfectly fit mine and the sync with which they moved against mine was per...
1.9M 81.9K 50
Taehyung, a poor boy who was abused by his father and lost all of his desires to live but, fate decided something else for him when he met someone wh...