The Heiress [ Chaennie ]

Od BorednBasic

Chaeyoung and Jennie's families are close, in friendship and in business. But what if they decide to blend th... Viac

Routine Ruined
Memories
Red
Kimchi Fried Rice
Hubby
Not here. Not yet.
Lunch
Interlocked Fingers
Sentiments
Dive
Sexist Prick
Solace
Insecurities
Risk
Yours
Themes
Dilemma
Natural
Enigma
Bridesmaids
Wifey
Revenge
Fitting
Annual Gala
Mourn
Every Night
No Matter What
Redecorating
Face your sins
Catalyst
Solo Stage Preparations
I was made for loving you
Flowers and Sticky Notes
Lumiere
Coming Home
Bachelorette Party Pt. 1
Bachelorette Party Pt.2
Lovely
The Union

Cozy like Rosie

8.2K 331 125
Od BorednBasic

CHAPTER 10

It was 5 in the afternoon, an hour before the news of them being engaged will be aired in every news channel and announced in every radio station in the country. Jennie made sure to check the locks on her gate and all the doors in the house to make sure they were safe and secured within their home.

The girls were done freshening up and were currently in their now shared walk-in closet trying to arrange all of Chaeyoung's things. It wasn't hard to find space to put it in though since Jennie owned a significantly less amount of clothes than the younger girl. She was a minimalist. Aside from her collection of Chanel and Adidas clothing, she really didn't own much stuff. Well mostly because 60 percent of her other comfortable clothes that supposedly 'disappeared' were in Chaeyoung's wardrobe.

They were both on the floor organizing Chaeyoung's clothes by color before they put them on the racks. Jennie held up 4 pairs of oversized hoodies and sweaters from a pile of what seems like all of Jennie's favourite comfy clothes and looked at the younger girl pointedly. "I honestly thought all my hoodies disappeared out of the blue. What can you say for yourself, hoodie hoarder?"

Chaeyoung was caught red handed and she really couldn't find an excuse as to why she hoarded Jennie's clothes all this time without revealing her own feelings. She stuttered out the first thoughts that came to mind "Yah! I'm going to be your wife! What's yours is mine. So technically I really didn't steal anything." The younger girl crossed her arms and pouted in defense, making her chipmunk cheeks turn even redder in embarrassment.

Jennie gazed at the girl in adoration and nodded slowly. "Yes you will be, Hubby."

It took them an hour to finish organizing and color coding Chaeyoung's clothes and when they finished, the walk in closet was full of a mix of both their clothes but mostly Chaeyoung's. Jennie then stretched and groaned in triumph, putting her hands on her hips while staring at their closet. "You know I never really realized how barren my closet was until now."

Chaeyoung looked up to the girl from her spot on the floor and smiled at her. "Well now you won't ever have a barren closet as long as im here"

So stay with me Chaeyoungie.

Jennie's heart skipped a beat at this. She really did hope so. In her heart of hearts she hoped that one day she could straighten things out. Do it properly. She hoped and prayed to the old gods and the new that Chaeyoung would stay with her no matter what happens.

"That sounds nice. Now I remember I promised you that if you agreed to marry me, I'd cook you all the Kimchi fried rice your little chipmunk heart desires?" Jennie flashed the girl her infamous gummy smile and she was met with the same enthusiasm from the younger girl. Park Chaeyoung was such a foodie and the mention of Kimchi fried rice just hyped her up. The younger girl stood and dragged a laughing Jennie towards their kitchen while screaming "Kimchiiiii friiiieeed riiiiceeee"

Jennie stood behind the kitchen counter and spread her arms wide. "Sous Chef my apron please!"

Chaeyoung giggled so loudly that it was music to Jennie's ears. She hasn't acted this silly with anyone else and she never would. This side of her was only for Chaeyoung's eyes and only for Chaeyoung to witness. She would bend over backwards just to make the younger girl giggle.

Hurriedly the younger girl scrambled to find the white apron hung beside the rack of pans Jennie had and immediately stood behind the older girl wrapping the straps around Jennie's waist and securely tying it up. Chaeyoung leaned to the side and pecked Jennie's cheek cautiously and immediately scrambled to the opposite side of the island counter in front of Jennie.

The older girl coughed and turned around to hide her furiously reddening cheeks and immediately prepared the ingredients and set them on the counter.

After successfully cooking their meal, the pair started setting up their dining table to make it more presentable since it's their "first dinner together as an engaged couple"

It was an hour ago when the news broke that they were engaged and it's been an hour of their phones blowing up from all the notifications so both of them decided to mute their phones and put it on the coffee table.

They sat across from each other and began eating while catching up with one another. They talked about the major things that happened to them when they were apart. It really was a wonderful dinner. Chaeyoung missed this so much. Just being with Jennie. Not the Iron Critic Jennie who looked like she would kill someone every 5 seconds. She missed being with her Jendeukie, the girl who sang her songs and plucked roses for her, the girl who gave her a rose pendant and the girl who secretly loves to cuddle but will deny it to no end. She loved this side of Jennie. The side she hid behind her tall walls. The side reserved only for her and their families.

Getting lost in her trance, Chaeyoung didn't notice that she has been staring at the older girl for more than a minute and Jennie had to snap her fingers to shake the younger girl out of it. Sporting her gummy smile, Jennie brought the glass of water up to her lips and asked before sipping slowly with a smirk on her face "Have I successfully made my way to your heart through your stomach?"

You've been in my heart for as long as I can remember, Jendeuk.

With this thought the younger girl just continued enjoying her meal and helped the older girl clean up after they were done eating.

Both girls checked the parameter of the house to see if all the locks and doors were secure before retreating to their bedroom. The older girl led Chaeyoung to the bathroom since it was their routine before to do their nightly rituals together. Both girls were standing side by side and subtly stealing glances at each other through the bathroom mirror.

It was so domestic that Jennie actually felt like both of them were back to being teenagers during another sleepover but this time it isn't a sleepover and they weren't teenagers anymore. They were adults in their home, 6 months before their wedding day currently brushing their teeth side by side.

With this thought in mind, Jennie's heart started beating fast and her brain went into overdrive. She looked around her bathroom sink and she smiled to herself. It wasn't barren anymore, just like her closet. There were facial products, soaps, hand soaps and a lot of products on it now. It wasn't empty, her whole house wasn't empty anymore, it hasn't even been a whole day and her heart felt so full and she had the blonde beauty beside her to thank for that.

Exiting the bathroom, both girls settled in their bed. 

Jennie actually had a very spacious bedroom. Her room didn't hold much stuff, just the typical furniture and a bed. Everything in the room was custom made for Jennie's style and she specifically asked for minimalist dark toned furniture. It's safe to say that everything in the room was tailored for Jennie's liking and Jennie's liking meant that each and every piece of furniture here is expensive. The room was so neat and tidy making the room look like it wasn't being used much.

Jennie, out of habit took the right side since that was the side that she always took whenever they had sleepovers. It was just 9 PM but both of them were tired from all the things they did that day. Both of them were leaning against the headboard not yet sleepy so Jennie took her laptop from her nightstand and checked her emails for business matters. Chaeyoung on the other hand decided to respond to some of her friend's texts and chats about the sudden engagement news that broke out. She quickly replied to her best friend, Lisa, telling the girl that she would explain everything tomorrow at school.

They were in comfortable silence around each other and they both missed it. The younger girl gently placed her phone on the night stand and cautiously leaned her head on Jennie's shoulder watching what Jennie was busy doing. Startled, the older girl froze for a moment to try and calm her heart down, she began looking through her emails again after taking a deep breath. "Are you sleepy Chaengie?" She turned her head and places a loving kiss on top of the younger girl's head making the latter hum in approval.

"No I just wanted to see what you were doing. Uhm I was actually thinking..."

Jennie raised her eyebrow at this and hummed for the girl to continue.

"Not that I don't trust your sense of interior design style, Jendeuk. I've only been here twice before today and it's been the same ever since. I know your favourite color is black but does your house really have to be this monotone?"

Jennie really didn't put much effort into buying household things and products nor did she put effort into making the house more homey. She always thought that she'd always be in this house alone.

"I-It really never crossed my mind that I would someday bring someone to live with me here. I always thought I would live alone till I find another house that I prefer better. Uhm and I-I really don't spend much time here. Between the university, music and business, all I do in this house is sleep, eat and take a shower."

Chaeyoung lifted her head from Jennie's shoulder and she looked at the older girl, head down with a melancholic expression on her face. Chaeyoung rested her chin on the older girl's shoulder and whispered into her ear "I'm sorry for not being by your side for the past years. I promise from now on you won't ever be alone anymore."

Jennie turned her head towards Chaeyoung slowly as to not startle her. Their noses were brushing against each other and they were lost in each other's eyes. Jennie looked at Chaeyoung with so much love and adoration. She would do anything and everything to keep this girl happy and safe. Chaeyoung's heart was pounding so hard against her chest that she thought Jennie could feel it against her arm. She could feel Jennie's breath against her face. They were so close she just needed to lean a little closer and she would be able to touch Jennie's lips.

Jennie leaned forward and Chaeyoung closed her eyes in anticipation. Instead, she felt a gentle kiss on her forehead and the older girl whispered tenderly "Likewise Chaeyoungie. I'm glad you're back here with me"

Chaeyoung took a couple of deep breaths to steady her heart. She didn't trust her voice to not stutter yet so she didn't respond quickly to Jennie. Instead, she just resumed her previous position and leaned her head on Jennie's shoulder. The older girl discarding her laptop and placing it on her nightstand, she leaned her head against Chaeyoung's.

"Oh and Jendeukie? I demand you take me furniture shopping. I want to buy more pink stuff for the house!"

Jennie's eyes went wide and she pulled away to look at the younger girl in shock.

"What's wrong with my black furniture?!"

Chaeyoung lifted her chin and crossed her arms. "Don't you think this place needs a little touch of Rosé? Black and Pink is a cute color combo! As your future wife I demand pink decor in this household." Chaeyoung huffed leaving Jennie slack jawed in front of her.

"This place needs to be more cozy for my taste. Hmmm you know like baby pink-ish? To make it more cozy. Cozy like Rosie!"

Jennie chuckled at this. Sure she loved her black furniture and dark accents. But she really couldn't deny the younger girl anything. So she sighed in defeat and nodded her head making the younger girl smile in triumph. "Blackpink isn't a bad combo I guess."

The older girl then slid down the bed and rested her head on her pillow, reaching her hand towards her night table turning it off. This left only Chaeyoung's night lamp open leaving the room illuminated with gentle lighting. Jennie then tugged on Chaeyoung's sleeve making the younger girl lie down beside her. Both girls were on their sides facing each other. The night lamp wasn't that bright so all they could see was silhouettes. They could still make out each other's faces and Jennie thought the younger girl looked so serene and calm. Everything felt so serene and calm and at this moment, the world didn't matter, nothing else mattered, the only thing that mattered was the girl in front of her.

Chaeyoung's heart started pounding against her chest again and she really did wonder if Jennie could hear it because it was that loud. She noticed the older girl reaching out for her phone and slightly elevating her head with the pillow, she started scrolling through her news feed. Pausing slightly, Jennie reached her left arm out and slipped it under Chaeyoung's head. She gently pulled the younger girl's body closer to hers until Chaeyoung's head was resting on her shoulder and her right arm was draped across Jennie's torso.

It wasn't their first time to be in this position. During sleepovers they would end up wrapped in each other's arms like this while scrolling through their phones, both girls would end up sleeping in the same position throughout the night. Chaeyoung sighed in content when Jennie's left hand started massaging her scalp gently like she used to before.

They were both in comfortable silence, both of them just staring at news articles on Jennie's phone. Chuckling at an article they stumbled upon, Jennie opened the article from Dispatch entitled "Korea's new Power Couple; Jennie Kim and Rose Park are engaged! We demand pre-wedding photos!"

Chaeyoung chuckled while reading the article. As to not ruin the serendipitous mood she gently whispered to the girl below her. "Uhm I-i actually wouldn't mind shooting pre-wedding photos with you, Jendeukie"

The older girl hummed in agreement and stroked the younger girl's hair. "Pre-wedding photo shoot it is, then"

The room fell in comfortable silence once again. She could hear Jennie's heartbeat settle into a steady rhythm and her heartbeat followed suit. Before Chaeyoung could drift to sleep she lifted her chin to stare into Jennie's droopy eyes.

"I'm glad I'm marrying you, Jennie."

In her drowsy state Jennie kissed the younger girl's forehead in hopes to convey all her love and adoration for the younger girl. She leaned back and saw that Chaeyoung was already deep in slumber.

Me too Chaeyoung. Me too.

--------------------

AUTHOR'S NOTE

Hey guys! First of all i'd like to thank everyone for taking the time out of your day to read this story it really means alot.

Also, i wanna know how you guys would feel if Jennie has a g!p here?

Pokračovať v čítaní

You'll Also Like

37.8K 898 18
They make each other jealous endlessly.... And a little bit of teasing, scratch that, A LOT of teasing between the two of them. Oh and did I mention...
217K 6.9K 26
Rosé knows how she feels about Lisa, she knows her feelings far exceed those of just a friendship. But does Lisa feel the same or does she see her ju...
444K 14.6K 37
where a college student met someone on a dating app who turned out to be the president's daughter. ___ ( all images are taken from google, twitter, e...
152K 3K 54
We've been married for five years now. I got her, she got me... I thought nothing would break us apart... I thought I was the only woman in her li...