Hunter X Hunter Reader Insert...

By A__k123

This is a story about a girl named YN Zoldyck. As you already know the Zoldyck family are a family of assassi... More

Prologue: Meet me
Chapter 1: How it all Started
Chapter 2: Meeting Gon
Chapter 3: The Lonely Cedar Tree
Chapter 4: The Married Couple
Chapter 5: The First Phase
Chapter 6: First Phase Part 2 + Phase 2
Note:
Chapter 7: The Second Phase
Chapter 8: Arriving at the Third Phase
Chapter 9: The Third Phase
Chapter 10: Kurapika's Fight
Chapter 11: Leorio's Defeat and Killua's Victory
Chapter 12: My Fight
Chapter 13: A Special Chapter
Chapter 14: The Fourth Phase
Chapter 16: Final Phase Part 2
Chapter 15: Final Phase Part 1
Chapter 17: Final Phase Part 3
Chapter 18: Gon wakes up
Chapter 19: Journey to Killua's home
Chapter 20: The Testing Gate
Chapter 21: Entering the Main House
Chapter 22: Reuniting with Gon
Chapter 23: Heavens Arena
Chapter 24: Nen
Chapter 25: Gon's Promise
Chapter 26: Hisoka vs Kastro
Chapter 27: Hostage?
Chapter 28: Our win
Chapter 29: Water Divination
Chapter 30: My Training
Chapter 31: Gon vs Hisoka
Chapter 32: Whale Island
Chapter 33: Ging's Box
Chapter 34: Leaving Whale Island
Chapter 35: September 1st
Chapter 36: Bounty Hunt
Chapter 37: Captured by the Troupe
Chapter 38: Unexpected Arrival
Chapter 39: Kurapika
Chapter 40: Reunion
Chapter 41: Plan
Chapter 42: Mission Start
Chapter 43: Beitacle Hotel
Chapter 44: The Troupe's Decision
Chapter 45: Greed Island
Chapter 46: My Ability
Chapter 47: Entering Greed Island
Chapter 48: Starting The Game
Chapter 49: Biscuit Krueger
Chapter 50: Binolut
Chapter 51: Masadora
Chapter 52: Training with Bisky
Chapter 53: Killua Leaves
Chapter 54: Chrollo in Greed Island?
Chapter 55: Razor and the Fourteen Devils
Chapter 56: A Shocking Encounter
Chapter 57: Hisoka in Greed Island
Chapter 58: Teaming up
Chapter 59: Down to One Man
Chapter 60: Patch of Shore
Chapter 61: #0 Ruler's Blessing
Chapter 62: Clearing Greed Island
Chapter 63: NIGG
Chapter 64: NGL
Chapter 65: First Encounter With A Chimera Ant
Chapter 66: Kite
Chapter 67: A Mysterious Woman
Chapter 68: Knuckle the Softie
Chapter 69: Flashbacks and Dreams
IMPORTANT NOTE
Chapter 70: Date Gone Wrong
Chapter 71: A Shock
Chapter 73: False Memories
Chapter 74: Pain and Agony
Y/N Zoldyck
Chapter 75: She's Back
Chapter 76: Good bye and Hello
Chapter 77: Astrid the Mantis
Chapter 78: Not all are bad
Chapter 79: Bittersweet

Chapter 72: Come Back Home

1.1K 48 44
By A__k123

HOLY MOLY ROLY POLY!!!!!! Am I reading this right? If my blindass eyes aren't deceiving me, the number of reads on this story is nearly reaching 100K??!!!!! W H A T

Okay that is absolutely S H O C K I N G!!!!!!! I can't thank you guys enough for all of this!!!

I really hope you guys stick around until the end of this book and that you can keep supporting this book and commenting and reading! I know it might not seem like much but just the thought of having this much eyes on MY writing is kinda nervous-sing (if you get the reference, I love you).

But as always, here you go, this is chapter 72! Look forward for a shocking twist at the end made by yours truly😜😉

___________________________________

Stepping onto the airship, I looked back one last time.

"I swear I'll come back stronger" I said and went inside. As soon as I got a room, I started brainstorming ideas of how I can break those aura chains inside me. I have 29 days to  break them and master my new power. I looked over the possible routes I can take.

1. Find the person who sealed it and ask them to take it away. This option is out of the way. There is no way I'll be able to find the person, although I have some ideas.

2. Find a Nen Purger and ask them to purge it. This one is too risky. The Purger I'll hire should be skilled, if not, they might purge my actual Nen along with the chains. Also the chance of it succeeding is less than 25%.

3. Find a way myself. Now this seems to be the best and only option I have. But it's also the hardest one because I have no leads. I have no way of knowing how to do this by myself, I have to ask someone. But who is interested in those things...? That's right! I can try with Wing-san! He may know! But....

I'm not sure if he'll be able to help. I think this is something that concerns me and only me.

Maybe I should...

A wave of sadness hit me as something ran through my mind.

Maybe it's time to go back home.

.........................................

I jumped down from the airship and went inside a taxi.

"Hello, young lady. Where should I take you?" asked the driver.

"Up the mountains, over to the Zoldyck's house" I said.

"Z-Zoldyck's house?!" he exclaimed. I nodded in response and gave him the money. "This is shocking, no one has ever asked me to go there" he said and started the car.

It wasn't long until we reached the house. The driver put me there and left. I walked towards the huge gate, gazing at it as memories drifted back inside me. I pushed open the heavy doors and was able to open the fourth gate. We had the same system as the Main Family so the doors had the same weights on.

Anyhow, I strolled into the front yard and our watch dog, Eric, sprinted towards me and stopped all of a sudden. It put its huge head on my body and rubbed it. I placed my hand onto his purple fur and stroked it slowly.

"Hey Eric, its been a while hasn't it? What 5 or 6 years? You've grown so much. I missed you" I smiled sadly, still stroking his fur. "Come on, let's go to the main house. I'll give you something to eat" I said and started walking with him. Eric has a machine that produces his food for him, so there is no need for someone to give him food, which is why he was able to survive this long.

We reached the Butler's home and to my surprise, the Head Butler came out.

"Y/N-sama, it's been a while. We're happy you've come back safely" he said, the other butlers behind him.

"Mouri? What are you still doing here?" I asked. I know that they're loyal and all but the family's dead, the contract should've ended.

"We're carrying out our duty" he replied simply.

"Duty? Well I don't care. At least I'll have some company whilst I'm here" I shrugged and started walking.

"If you need anything, we're here" replied Mouri.

"Okay!" I smiled, waving at them. I saw some new butlers standing next to him and they had a confused expression on them.

"Why would we have new butlers?" I muttered in confusion "Who hired them?"

I then continued my journey up to the Main House, reaching it after a long time. I stared up at the gate and bit my lip nervously.

Over at the right, our colourful playground was still there. The swings moved swiftly in the breeze, making the memories fly more into my mind. I walked over to the sandbox and placed my hand in the sand, stroking it slowly. My hand trailed over the wood delicately, feeling all the dents and bumps on it.

My expression turned into a shocked one when I saw little droplets of water fall onto the sand, wetting it temporarily. Gently, I lifted my hand and placed it on my cheek.

"Why am I crying" I laughed, wiping the annoying liquid from my face. Slowly, the laughing was substituted with loud sobbing. And that was substituted with anger. "Damn it why am I crying?! Aren't I over it?!" I shouted angrily at myself as I punched the floor repeatedly, making my hands bleed. "I don't care if they hated me! I don't care if they wanted to kill me! I don't care! I don't care!" I shouted once more. "I miss them..." I muttered softly, letting my sobs terminate. "I just...I just...want someone...."

Gritting my teeth tightly and clutching the rocks under me, I breathed heavily as I remembered Yutsu.

"YUTSU!" I shouted in rage, letting my emotions fall over me. I was losing control, and I just let it. A feeling suffocated me and I gritted my teeth at the pain. What was happening?!

"Y/N" came a voice. Suddenly, everything ceased. My breath returned and I looked up at the sky. I heard footsteps behind me. I took a deep breath and turned around. "Y/N" repeated the voice, walking up to me. Looking up, my body got up by itself and made its way to the person. I opened my arms and hugged him as tight as I can, still not believing it. "Y/N, you're back?" said the man.

"Tsu-Tsurugi?"

"Yeah" he nodded, looking a bit confused. We stayed in that position for a while until I broke it off.

"What happened?!" I asked him.

"I should be asking you that" he replied.

"What?"

"Now now, let's go inside and chat about all of that stuff" he laughed and we walked inside. We sat at the dining room and he ordered the servants to get us food.

"It's been a while, you've grown....What did you do when you left?" He asked me.

"I started training right away. Then after 4 years, I joined the Hunter's Exam and met people there that are still with me up until now" I said

"So you made friends" he said.

"Yeah, friends are something that everyone needs. They fill up every empty space in your heart. I learned that from staying with them and going on many adventures" I said, smiling ever so slightly as image after image of everyone appeared in my head.

"That's why we're not allowed to have friends. Because they fill the empty places with useless things like friendship when it should be other things. Assassins don't need friends" he said seriously. I tensed up at this and there was a pause. "But I don't really care, why are you back here?" He asked.

"Well it seems like my real Nen is sealed within me and that I've been using an external aura for the past months. That aura was destroyed and now I'm left auraless. I have to get rid of the seal and let my Nen out"

"Oh, so it's finally happened" he said.

"What do you mean?"

"We were expecting it to happen but not this early"

"'We'...? Elaborate"

"I'm not really sure about the whole thing. But it all started when we were at uncle's house"

"What happened?"

"We went there for the usual business and us kids were outside playing. You were 5 at the time and was playing in the sandbox with Killua and some servants. I was fighting with Milluki when all of a sudden we saw a huge white light come from your direction. We watched as something possessed you and your eyes went white. You killed the 2 servants and was about to kill Killua when Yutsu and Illumi both managed to hold you down with their own Nen. I remember Mother went over and knocked you out and Auntie went over to the meeting room to call Uncle and Father"

"I nearly killed Killua?" I asked in confusion.

"Yeah. Anyways, Grandfather, Uncle and Father spoke to Yutsu and Illumi and they took you away. After that, you, Yutsu and Mother stayed in the Main Family's house when me and Father went back. Mother came back after 2 weeks and then Yutsu and Uncle brought you back after a month"

"Uncle?! Then it must've been serious...Maybe they sealed my Nen that time. But why would they...?"

"You know the concept of Nen right? That means you know that if someone didn't know how to control their Nen, it can kill them. And Nen after death is the most terrifying"

"Oh. So that's why they sealed it...Okay then I'll just ask Uncle to unseal it" I said simply.

"Do you really think it's that easy?" He said with a serious look, standing up.

"I'm a member of the Family. I've been training and going on jobs ever since I can remember. If I can't handle my own Nen, then I'm a failure. And anyways, I have people waiting for me, I have to get back to them as quickly as possible" I said, smirking.

"'Going on jobs ever since I can remember'? What are you talking about? You've never gone out of the house once" he said, looking back at me, confused.

"What?"

"You have never set foot outside this house"

_____________________

Oooh! Your amazing author came at you with a suspicious twist😉😜
What do you think?

As always I hope you enjoyed this and thank you for reading!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

202 16 12
Tainted by her dark past, she turned away and didn't look back. Abby Tsukumo was destined to be successful. Her family made sure of this. In her line...
26K 687 20
Y/N is part of a very skilled assassin family, the Zoldyk family is their conpetition however they are not rivals. Buisiness comes first as always bu...
2.4K 68 27
y/n l/n a famous killer magician decides to take the hunter exam would they pass? will they make friends because they are friendless as fuck? will t...
315K 8.1K 30
Y/N is from a small no nothing town and over hears about the Hunter's Exam. And so,she takes it. She meets Gon,Kurapika,Leorio and Killua...and has a...