DAYDREAM ✓

By DiamondMaknae

❝My life was totally simple until I woke up in the bed of a world famous K-POP band member.❞ Started: 2 Decem... More

INTRODUCTION
CHARACTERS
PROLOGUE
CHAPTER 1
CHAPTER 2
CHAPTER 3
CHAPTER 4
CHAPTER 5
CHAPTER 6
CHAPTER 7
CHAPTER 8
CHAPTER 9
CHAPTER 10
CHAPTER 11
CHAPTER 12
CHAPTER 13
CHAPTER 14
CHAPTER 15
CHAPTER 16
CHAPTER 17
CHAPTER 18
CHAPTER 19
CHAPTER 21
CHAPTER 22
CHAPTER 23
CHAPTER 24
CHAPTER 25
CHAPTER 26
CHAPTER 27
CHAPTER 28
CHAPTER 29
CHAPTER 30
CHAPTER 31
CHAPTER 32
CHAPTER 33
CHAPTER 34
CHAPTER 35
CHAPTER 36
CHAPTER 37
CHAPTER 38
CHAPTER 39
CHAPTER 40
CHAPTER 41
CHAPTER 42
CHAPTER 43
CHAPTER 44
CHAPTER 45
CHAPTER 46
CHAPTER 47
CHAPTER 48
CHAPTER 49
CHAPTER 50
CHAPTER 51
CHAPTER 52
CHAPTER 53
Darkness.
CHAPTER 54
CHAPTER 55
CHAPTER 56
CHAPTER 57
CHAPTER 58
CHAPTER 59
CHAPTER 60
CHAPTER 61
CHAPTER 62
CHAPTER 63
CHAPTER 64
CHAPTER 65
CHAPTER 66
CHAPTER 67
CHAPTER 68
CHAPTER 69
CHAPTER 70
EPILOGUE

CHAPTER 20

2.4K 129 102
By DiamondMaknae

Nasty smirks
Hot touches
Side Hugs
Heated sessions
Sweet spots
Warm necks
&
Just Love

🌌

Your innocent brows knit in confusion at his action, looking at him. He turned around, looking at you from top to bottom, as if eyeing you. "That's rude" you crossed your arms. You stood with your back resting on the wall of the lift while he stood on the adjacent one.

There was a silence embracing the two of you at first, but either the lift was moving too slow, or the time was. Jungkook was still smiling while eyeing your black dress and the patches of skin peeking from your arms and chest. Now in front of you, standing straight and seeming much taller even though you wore heels. You looked up at him. "Get down" you ordered sternly and he snorted, leaning downwards to your height while holding the armrests on either side of the lift.

"Now we're talking" you raised your eyebrow. "No we aren't." He smirked, coming dangerously close to you. "Anything but talking" he said again, coming to your ears and pecking your cheek. "Why are you so irresistible?" he softly asked and you smiled. "I'll take that as a compliment." You said, crossing your arms even though this man was ready to trap you enough so that you can't move.

From your ears it started, trapping your skin between his teeth. Moving lower and reaching your neck, he took in your scent, kissing your skin softly while moving to your chest. Your hands were now tightly holding his coat, trying your best not to let out any sounds even though you were being straightaway electrocuted. But you won't let out any sounds. Too stubborn to do that.

All you could do was shut your eyes in ecstasy when he reached your collar bone, your own soft spot. Anyone touching you anywhere had no effect on you, except for that one place. And this guy very well knew this, you knew it by the way he wouldn't move anywhere further and just deliver kisses on your skin, sucking it at moments.

"Jeon" you softly stumbled and he hmmed. "No marks" you breathed out and he pulled you closer, his hands leaving the armrests and now holding your waist. Trying his best not to use his teeth, he slowly moved upwards, now travelling to the left side of your neck, pecking you. There was a moment when he stopped, just hugging you tightly and nuzzling his nose in your neck.

Looking down, your eyes couldn't bear the sinful sight of his swollen lips and hooded eyes, the dim lighting of the lift adding to the aura. The music being played included violins and pianos, and now was the part where you look away because of his hungry and determined gaze on you.

You closed your eyes instead and felt him going up, grazing his lips on your jaw. He pecked your cheek, finally kissing the corner of your lips. And then you had that moment for the second time when you pulled his coat towards your own body causing him to topple just a little bit and attach his lips to yours.

But no, there was a wild difference this time. This kiss was wild. Not like the one you felt earlier. That was soft, sweet, assuring and jolly. But what you felt right now was crazy. Oh boy, it was junglee. The amount of passion he put while kissing you was on a whole new level, rather than a mere envelopment of your lips, this was probably more like getting into each other's souls. He tilted his head to get more access to you, while your inexperienced ass was acting hella good and kissing him back with the same intensity.

Feeling out of breath, he parted, breathing heavily along with you and your chest falling and raising along with him. You slowly opened your eyes, looking at him, his expression the same as earlier. Lust, love, want, need, desire.

You sighed heavily, still holding his coat unconsciously but tightly. The lift made a small 'ting' sound and the door opened to the forty-second floor. You shifted your head a bit to see no one standing there, the open terrace in your view. A gush of wind came in and the door closed itself after no one's arrival. Your head shifted back to its original place, eyes still half-closed and looking at him.

The lift stood motionless on the topmost story of the building, the two of you unable to decide what to do, tensing silence surrounding you. That's when you breathed out again, pushing Jungkook to the adjacent wall of the lift so that the buttons were right beside you. This time it was the opposite, Jungkook pinned to the wall with you hovering on him. Your hand reached out to the buttons, pushing the twelfth one.

"This is so sexy and I love it," you teasingly mumbled, letting him idiotically grin and shake his head left and right, messing up his ebony black hair. "My turn~" you sang, tip-toeing on your heels and wrapping your arms around his neck and harshly placing your lips on his allowing a low moan to slip from his throat. One of your hands, loosely hanging on his shoulder, travelled down to his torso and slowly opened the top buttons of his black shirt. Your kisses hastily moved down to his chest, his eyes closing tightly at the gesture. Your hand took support from his bicep before he felt a small bite on his skin.

"I thought you said no marks?" He growled and you snickered. "Plot change, baby" you whispered and continued, soon hearing a groan escape his mouth after your words, letting you know just how much of an effect you were having on him at the moment.

🌌 

Now Taehyung stood there in front of the closed door of the lift. Apparently Yoongi had asked him to fetch the young ones, who had been missing for a pretty long time. All of them tried to ignore their absence, but after a point of time Taehyung had to go to bring them to their destined place.

He stood patiently, looking all sleek and fine, tapping his feet on the wooden floor while hmming a song. He heard some whispers and some disturbance nearby so he decided to turn his face to the right, just to find three girls talking to each other and stealing glances at him turn by turn. He smiled.

"ARMYs?" He softly voiced, stating rather than asking. The three took a few seconds to formulate the fact that he was talking to them. They looked to their back and then concluded he was indeed speaking to them. Their heads nodded in unison, followed by his charming smile. "Nice to meet you" he politely said, extending his arm for them to shake.

Their eyes twinkled with wide grins on their faces. They shook his hand turn by turn, the last one sweating so bad she had to wipe her hand first. "This is the first time we're seeing someone from BTS, can we please get a picture?" the middle one asked and he grinned. "Sure! All yours, ladies~" he spoke in his slurry accent, causing them to giggle and chuckle, taking out their phones.

He posed charmingly with them and then took a single pic with the last girl. "Am I perhaps your favourite?" he winked at her after the photo and her cheeks cutely turned red at his comment. "You are absolutely incredible," She finally spoke a little bit, as soft as possible. "I am very very proud of whatever you have become and really thankful for all the happiness you've given me unknowingly and..." she breathed out softly, continuing, "thank you, for everything." She completed and he genuinely smiled at her words. "And yeah..." she muttered, looking back at her two excited friends who were too lost in the picture they just got. "Happy Birthday" She smiled at him and he grinned even wider, thanking her.

And that was her cue to leave, cutely waving at him along with her friends and he waved back. He looked back at the lift he was standing in front of, signaling that the lift was now almost back from the forty-second floor to the twelfth. He heaved a huge sigh, replaying the words of the girl he just met again in his mind, making him thankful to God all over again for such supporters. A smile took its place on his face unknowingly, not soon before the door the lift opened and he looked up.

And as if a slap from the sweet words he was thinking about to reality, what he just saw caused his mouth to open, looking at the mess in front of him. "Oh my god" the words left out of his mouth in a very dramatic manner with his eyes wide right after he saw Jungkook trying to fix his super messed up hair with sweat on his face and chest, which was, remarkably, full on display because of his open shirt. And then he saw beside him a Y/N trying to fix her lipstick which was almost as messed up as it can be, her face red but thankfully hair tamed.

The two of you turned around from the mirror towards the open door, Jungkook still trying to close his buttons and you looking at Taehyung with big eyes. "What the fuck?" Taehyung spat, hands raising and face scrunching.

"Great. Amazing." Jungkook sarcastically smiled forcefully at him, turning to you. "He saw that," He said to you not even sparing a look at him as if pissed off and left the scene, passing from beside him. Taehyung turned to see him walking towards the restaurant as if nothing happened and then turned back to you who was standing right in front of him.

"Repeat after me" you said, suddenly holding his hand tightly with both her hands as if performing a ritual. "I never saw that" you said nodding slowly and Taehyung, still numb, said it too. "I didn't" he looked at you with a shocked face and you quickly threw a small smile at him, still holding his hand and pulling him towards where Jungkook went.

A/N
I swear I'm not the one who wrote that. 😶

This chapter was in my drafts though I didn't write it rn I just posted it.

Be yourself
-DiamondMaknae

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

11.5K 848 45
Eating together at the kitchen counter and sleeping together under the same comforter were the only moments that we spend together throughout the day...
69.7K 3.2K 37
❝ I have been waiting for a century now, just to be with her. ❞ - 𝗝𝗝𝗞 ༺༻ ➳ romance/fantasy/mystery/thriller/melodrama/angst ✦ - HIGHEST RANKING: #...
1.3M 61.7K 39
My heart ached when I saw him with the princess. She was his fiancée. The pain was unbearable. I knew all too well that I would never be in her posit...
10.5M 426K 68
❝How old are you❞ jungkook asked. You just put two fingers infront of him. ❝2!?❞he asked with a frown. ❝T-twenty❞you said nervously after shaking yo...