Prison On Sea (BTS Story) (Co...

By LimhannyDong

Army, you could find BTS pics and BTS songs in this book. Enjoy them while you read the story:) #1. Prison on... More

Prison on sea
We need good grades
Who are you?
Shadow Captain
Our new cabin
Shin-Ra
Survival for the fittest
The boyscout
Down with fever
Visit
Victor Frankenstein
Which side you choose?
The Lab
Full assault
Five years later
1. My roommate
2.His super power
3. Investigation begins
4. Night out
5. Who is the stupid one?
6. Jimin
7. Women around him
8. J-HOPE
9. Just another day at Campus
10.A change of heart
11. Making bargain with him
12. Make over
13. Made up her mind
14. All for one
15. His debut
16. A strong heart
17. Role models
18. To win her heart
19. Mysterious
20. Talent night
21. Bukhasan
22. Butterfly
23. Liz
24. Stand your ground
25. A prisoner once more
26. Grand escape
27. The gang leader
1. BTS moving out
2. The stalker
3. This is reality
4. I've died once
J-HOPE

Our school day

158 10 5
By LimhannyDong

RM says, "This is serious. If we failed, we died. No one said anything like this when I got transferred here..."

"Reduction to my time. That's what my lawyer said before I got transferred here," adds Suga.

J-HOPE comments, "Me too."

"I don't want to die..." laments Jimin.

He looks like he's going to cry any moment now.

"Oh, you poor baby..." mocks Jungkook.

Jimin punches his shoulder playfully. Jungkook laughs a little.

Vante asks, "You look calm. Why?"

Jungkook shrugs his shoulders.

He comments, "Worry won't change anything. Just wasting my time."

Jimin adds, "He never worried. Even in the last prison, he just slept like a baby."

The cabin light has gone off.

RM says, "We better sleep now. Talk tomorrow."

*****

Vante yawns and stretches his body. The others have wake up too. Dark circles around their eyes. Everyone in the cabin couldn't sleep well last night.

Well, except for Jungkook. He is still sleeping like a baby in a corner. The others are staring him with envy.

How could anyone sleep in grave situation like this?

RM says, "We better get more info before we worry for nothing. I suggest we dig more info from other prisoners. Maybe one could tell us more about this ship."

The others nod their heads.

Jimin shakes Jungkook until he's finally awake.

Jungkook grumbles, "I'm sleepy..."

"You better listen to this. Your life might depend on it."

RM continues, "For precaution, we better get good scores. No more sleeping in class. No more daydreaming."

The other boys groan at once. Studying isn't their best traits.

A siren rings twice and the cabin door swings open. Time to start the day again. The boys pick their clothes, soaps, toothbrushes and etc.

Bath, breakfast and school.

That's the daily routine in their old prison. No one mention death penalty in this new prison.

RM and the others mingle with other prisoners during lunchtime. Talking with them, gathering info.

Vante sits alone. Eating his lunch. Jungkook sits next to him. He eats his meal too. He looks disgusted when he notices Onion in Vante's plate.

"I never understand why humans eat that gross thing," comments Jungkook.

No reply from Vante.

"V, you are a loner, aren't you? You kept your distance as if you didn't need anyone."

"I don't need anyone."

Jungkook shakes his head.

He adds, "I think you're just afraid getting hurt. Someone hurt you that deeply."

Vante is quiet.

Yeah, my childhood friend. I trusted him with my life. I accompanied him when he went to buy drugs. We got busted. He told the cops, I was the buyer. As a politician son, he could walk away as a free man. Left me to rot in here...

Vante only shakes his head. He says nothing to this super friendly cabin mate.

The others have returned to their tables. All of them look gloomy.

RM asks, "Anything good?"

"The boy who shouted in the corridor was missing since last night. He never returned to his cabin.  Feared dead. It's just too easy to toss him overboard," reports Jin.

J-HOPE adds, "One of the cooks said this ship got banned for a while. Unknown reasons. It went to business again this year. We are the lucky passengers."

"I wanna be rapper. I don't want to die..." laments Suga.

They eat their meals in silence.

The siren rings three times.

The warden speaks through a speaker, "Bright new morning, boys. Rise and shine. Add your scores and you would stay in the game. Or should I say in this ship?"

No one laughs at his lame joke. He did mean literally. Bad scores and you leave the ship. Not alive.

Jimin asks, "Why do they kill the prisoners?"

"To save money? Who knows," replies J-HOPE.

Jungkook comments, "Total obidience. If you're afraid, you would follow the house rules."

"You're right. I couldn't stop shaking since last night. I'm going to give my best in study," adds RM.

The jailers barks orders to the prisoners. Urging them to go into classrooms. Entire deck floor have been transformed into classrooms.

Some boys in their classroom look green. Seasick. The nonstop rocking movements made them feeling nauseous.

RM whispers, "I'm going to use a computer in the library to send SOS messages to police."

"Be careful," warns Suga.

They could use the library during half an hour short break. Most prisoners prefer to sleep or chatting with others.

RM scratches his head. He is staring to the old computer in front of him. The screen is showing history about Silla Kingdom right now. He could download any content from Google. But he couldn't type or send any message out. It's a prison after all. Communication with outside has been blocked.

They aren't even allowed to make their weekly phonecall anymore. Even if he could contact the police, there is no guarantee they would believe a juvenile prisoner like him.

He sighs and then logs out.

We are trapped in this cruise ship. Prison on sea. No escape. Impenetrable prison.

They aren't allowed to walk on upper deck. Jailers always block their ways. Guarding the exits. Goading them to certain directions.

RM shakes his head when the others are staring him with hopes in their eyes. He hates to let them down like this.

"No choice, Guys. We have to make good scores in our lessons."

His cabin mates groan at unison. Except Vante. He is always a quiet guy.

RM squints his eyes. He never like junkies. Vante is no exception for him.

J-HOPE comments, "It isn't fair. We never know how much points we got or lost due a lesson or game."

Jungkook scratches his chin.

"You're correct."

Suddenly he rises his hand when a teacher walks into their classroom.

"Sir, may I suggest something?"

The skinny and nerdy looking teacher looks surprised.

He asks in squeaky voice, "Yes?"

"We need details on points. How much we earn if we got good grades? Or lost during bad grades."

"Of course. Anything else?"

Jungkook suggests, "It would be better if it was made as a list. Posted at corridors so anyone could see."

"Very well. What's your name, son?"

"Jungkook, Sir."

The teacher writes down his suggestion in his book.

He says, "A list shall be posted in each deck corridors."

He claps his hands and then he says, "Today we shall learn art. There are papers and crayons on your desks."

A prisoner on the back yells, "Crayons? What are we? Kindergarten kids?"

The teacher pulls his own collar as if he's choked.

He reads the name tag and then he calls, "Are you trying to suggest something, Byron?"

The big beefy guy hits a desk quite hard.

His eyes are widened, his fists clench and he looks like he's going to murder the teacher right now.

He warns in hissing tone, "Call me B. Never that wussy name. Got it?"

The teacher looks pale, unable to speak at all. He isn't qualified to teach juvenile inmates like them. Maybe he regretted his decision every single day onboard this ship.

Jungkook comments, "Prisoners aren't allowed to use any sharp objects. That's why even our food utensils are made from plastic."

"Thank you, Jungkook. I'll make sure to add points to your score. A hundred points for anyone supportive to a teacher during teaching."

Jungkook smiles widely. He didn't know he would get point easily like this.

The art session begins quietly. The juvenile prisoners begin to draw on papers.

The teacher stares Vante's drawing.

He remarks, "Excellent skills. Add 100 points for you."

He walks around the classroom to judge the students' works.

"Minus 100 points. It's more horrible than my granddaughter's drawing. And she's just a toddler."

RM groans on his seat. He hates art class.

"Study hard. Your life depends on it," warns the skinny teacher.

He smiles to his students before he leaves the classroom.

A prisoner on the back throws a crayon to a closed door.

"This is bullshit! Why we have to listen to a wussy like him?"

It's the same guy who insulted Vante's hair on day one.

Jungkook stands up and hits a table hard.

He yells, "For once, stop acting like a gangster! If you wanna live, behave!"

The big bully stands up and he walks toward him. He punches Jungkook on his face. Too late to avoid it. He only closes his eyes and prepares for the pain.

Jungkook opens his eyes. The punch never hits his face.

Vante is holding the bully's fist.

He asks, "Why don't you pick someone on your size?"

The bully's friends have walked to stand next to him. Jungkook has his cabin mates standing next to him.

A teacher walks into the classroom.

He orders, "A fight would cost you minus 5000 points. Think this thoroughly. You would be fish food."

A bully's friend whispers something to him. The bully points a finger to him.

He warns Vante, "I'll remember you, kid."

He pushes through his friends and go back to his seat. His friends follow him. People used to say birds with same feathers flock together. It's true in this juvenile prison.

---------------------------------------------------
Please vote and comment:)

In a juvenile prison, you still have to study.

I think the song No More Dream (BTS) would fit this chapter.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

60.5K 2.3K 40
The story of a young broken teenager who puts on a a mask of being brave a fear of being weak and fragile haunts her. The scary memories of her past...
215K 9.4K 29
Jeon Jungkook, The most handsome Alpha finally found his mate. But his mate is not a werewolf but a human.... Not an ordinary werewolf AU. Try it by...
310K 9.1K 100
[Main Ships: Namjin-Vkook-Sope] (top: Namjoon bttm:Jin, Top: jungkook bttm: Taehyung, Top: Hoseok bttm: Yoongi) [TXT Side Ships: Yeonbin-Taegyu] (top...
14.1K 657 35
The story about a girl being bodyguard and protect people but her real story is different that you find in story 😉 The story about heartless mafia w...