Love Stories Over A Cup Of Co...

By ReinedelaNeige

In a coffee shop at the heart of Bangkok, a cheerful young man became shy upon meeting a gorgeous younger la... More

Prologue
Blush
Green Tea
Touch
Coffee
Rush
Mocha
Lunch
Espresso
Couch
Macchiato
Catch
Latte
Watch
Americano
Butterscotch
Cappuccino
Much
Cortado
Match
Matcha
Two: Two people to make memories
Three: Three words from you
Four: Letting you go
Five: Without You
Six: Memories from years ago
Seven: Let's Pretend
Eight: Holding your hands
Nine: Walking Under a Starry Starry Sky
Ten: Tale of Nine Questions
Eleven: Are we even?
Twelve: Real Talk
Thirteen: Inner Feelings and Deep Thoughts
Fourteen: On Fridays
Fifteen: When Everyone is Drunk
Sixteen: Crush
Seventeen: Unspoken Words
Eighteen: Tears
Nineteen: One Night
Twenty: The Answer
I. A Dream
II. We Met
III. A Secret
IV. Getting Darker
V. Goodbye
VI. Second Beginning
VII. Choosing Me
VIII. Light Feeling
IX. Happy Thoughts
X. Opening Up
XI. Hell(o) Again
XII. First Friday
XIII. Sea, You
XIV. A Night
XV. Apple's Words
XVI. Devil's Back
XVII. Raining Hard
XVIII. Enlighten Me
XIX. I'm Sorry
XX. So, It's You
A: New Beginning (Again)
A: A Familiar Face
A: Remember, Please
A: Marriage?!
A: Rainy Afternoon
A: A Flip?
A: Flipping
A: Totally Flipped
A: New Chapter by the Sea
A: Night at the Beach
A: The First Friday
A: Stop Teasing
A: Having Fun, Aren't We?
A: Are you for real?
A: The Start of Something New
A: Long Walks
A: Storms
A: Something They Never Knew
A: Come Back
Epilogue
SURPRISE!

One: A smile to make my day

1.7K 73 17
By ReinedelaNeige

"P'Mew, have you seen Fluke?"

"How many times did I tell you to call me manager?" The old man complained.

"So where is Fluke?"

He let out a sigh. "Ohm picked him up 30 minutes ago."

It's just 6:30 in the morning.

"Don't worry about your brother, he'll be fine with Ohm." This  old man talks a lot lately.

"It's 6:30, IN THE MORNING. Who goes on a date this early?"

He laughed so hard. "Come on, let them enjoy, okay? Ohm has been busy. This is the only time that they can be together."

"They call each other every morning and every night." I informed the old man.

"Oh come on Kao, stop being a jealous and overly protective brother. Come on, join me. Let's eat breakfast before you go to the hospital."

"No thanks, I have a busy schedule ahead." And I excused myself.

"P'Kao!!!" And there she is, smiling brightly and waving at me.

"Heart." I said to myself.

"Are you done with your rounds P'?" The smile on her face hasn't fade. It's always been the same smile.

I nodded.

"Do you want to have dinner tonight?" She asked, with the hope of me accepting her invitation.

I want to, but...

"I couldn't tonight." She frowned. "I have an urgent matter to attend to." I explained.

She nodded. "Is it about work?" I shook my head. "Family matter?" I nodded. "It's okay, P'Kao. I understand."

It's not okay. I wanted to be with you.

"How about Friday?" Her face brightened when I asked her.

"Really?" She asked. I nodded. "You don't have work here or at the coffee shop?" She's making sure the dinner will push through. I shook my head. The smile on her face is back. "Okay, then, Phi, let's have dinner on Friday!"

She kissed my cheeks. I saw the wider smile on her face before she ran away.

Beep.beep.beep.

Fluke:P'KAO!!! MASTER IS HERE!

And there he is, introducing himself to P'Mew and P'Apple when I arrived at the coffee shop. His bags scattered all over the entrance. Something's never changed. Fluke told him I arrived, he turned around and smiled, showing his beautifully aligned teeth (which were bracketed years ago.)

"P'Kao!!!" He shouted as he ran towards me.

"Earth, let go of me." I commanded him. He released me from his tight hug. He's still the same. The energetic Earth who left two years ago.

"I missed you soooo much P'Kao!!!" Still smiling.

"Hmm" I nodded.

I saw the dismayed look in his face. But knowing him, it's just an expression that will later on fade away.

He smiled again. "You missed me, right?" I just looked at him. "Right? Right? Say it na~~~~na~~~ P'Kao!!!!"

Sigh. "Hmmm" I nodded again. He smiled more. Brighter and livelier.

"I knew it!!!! You're so cute." And as a habit, he pinched my cheeks. I hate this habit of him. I should have stopped him when he was starting his habit.

"Okay, okay, now let's all go up." It's P'Mew.

"Aren't you going to your house?" I asked Earth. He just smiled at me. It's the smile that he shows when he is hiding something from me. I looked at him intensely to force him to tell me what's going on.

"Ugh. Fine. I'll be staying here, Manager already agreed to it." He said. 

I looked at P'Mew.

"It's okay, Kao. He'll share room with Fluke." The old man explained.

"Don't worry P'Kao, I'm fine sharing my room with Master." Fluke said. 

I'm not worried about him sharing room with Fluke. I'm worried that he will bring chaos into this household...

"Whatever you want to do." I said as I picked some of his things to bring up to the house.

"What is it? Why are you crying?" The Phi asked the Nong.

The nanny called the Phi earlier, telling him that the Nong is in the house looking for him.  The nanny also stressed that the Nong is crying.

"Aren't you going to tell me?" The Nong cried harder. The Nong is the son of a family friend. He knew him since they were little. They were not close but, of his brothers, it's only him that Nong can talk to freely.

"P-Phi," the Nong sobbed. "A senior has been threatening me." The Phi raised an eyebrow. How can a high school threaten you? The Phi thought. "He said, he said he will tell everyone that...that...that...I like men...if...if I don't give him my allowance...and...and go out with him."

"What?" The Phi is now angry. He cannot believe what he heard. He wanted to punch something. "Where is he?" the Nong was shocked. He hasn't heard the Phi this angry. "Where is he?" The Phi repeated.

"He...he is at the store around the corner Phi" the Nong knew this because his bully always stays there and wait for him so they can bully him.

"Let's go." The Phi grabbed the Nong's hand and led him to the store.

There, they found the bullies. The Phi did not waste any time. Upon letting go of the Nong's hand, he immediately went up straight to the leader of the bullies and punched his face. Then he grabbed him by the collar.

The other bullies were shocked and stunned. They cannot move. Their boss is being held captive.

"You, how dare you threaten him." The Phi said. The anger in his voice is obvious even if he said it in a calm manner.

The leader bully smiled and laugh. "Oh, so he called his boyfriend." The bully looked disgustingly at the Nong. The Phi tightened his grip on the bully's collar.

"You, useless person, don't you dare lay a hand on him or talk to him or see him again. Otherwise-"

"Otherwise what? What will you use to threaten me?" The bully challenged the Phi.

The Phi smiled. Took his phone while his other hand is still holding the bully's collar.

"Didn't you say that the Angsakul family is proposing for us to invest more in their business? Pull everything out." Everyone was stunned. How can such a high school student do such a thing? Why is he dealing business at such a young age.

"You, are you kidding me?" The bully said.

"You'll see when you get home." The Phi said.

The Phi punched the bully on the face once more before letting go his collar.

"You're just rubbish in this society. Threatening the weak to make you look stronger? Giving a disgust look because a person likes men but you yourself ask him to go out with you?" the Phi smirked, the disgust in his face is obvious.

"Let's go." The Phi said to the Nong.

Before they can even go, the bully stood up, grabbed the Phi in his shoulder and gave him a punch in the face.

The Phi was ready to counter attack but the guards already arrived to stop them.

"Phi, thank you." The Nong said as he cleans the wound of  the Phi. The Phi did not say anything. The Nong smiled. "Thank you, really, Phi. Even if we are not close, you still helped me." His smile is still there. The Phi couldn't help but look into those metals attached to the Nong's teeth.

The Phi nodded. The Nong smiled brighter. The Nong is so happy and touched he wanted to pinch the Phi's cheeks.

Without knowing it, the Nong is already pinching the cheeks. They're soft, he thought. Who would have thought that the cheeks of the Phi are soft. The Phi always look stoic and such, the Nong thought.

"But who cares. From now on, I want to be his friend. I want to be friends with him, forever and ever." The Nong thought as he continue pinching the Phi's cheeks.

"Won't you let go?" Asked the Phi, already irritated.

The Nong smiled, let go of the Phi's cheeks and said, "You're so cute, Phi."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

37.5K 1.4K 73
Some men can be born with the capacity to get pregnant, others do not, what Earth did not know is that he was born with this capacity. Kao and Earth...
18 0 28
Journey of two adults who keep figuring out boundary of their friendship.
8.7K 475 23
Gun, New & Singto are three best friends. What will happen when they meet three best friends Off, Tay & Krist? Will love blooms? Or it'll turn out to...