Change Me (camren fan-fic)

By camren_ship557

Camila and Lauren are just 2 girls in highschool. But when they are paired up for a project they will be forc... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 19
The End
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Not an update
Chapter 29
Epilogue

Chapter 18

21.4K 374 80
By camren_ship557

Lauren POV

We layed on the bed. My bones ached but felt so good at the same time. I had a bare Camila in my arms. I smiled I used to hate moments like these with girls. They always want to cuddle afterwards but now I was cherishing this moment. Her in my arms sleeping peacefully. I leaned down and kissed her forehead. She moved around and sat up.

"Hey beautiful." I said still holding her not wanting her to remove her warm body from mine. "Hello Lolo." She said and smiled. She glaced at the clock. "Holy crap! Its 12 o'clock. When did we fall asleep?" She said not removing her body from me. "Well. We layed back down on the bed for sleep at 10 o'clock." I said smiling. "Holy crap! That means we. Wow. 5 hours. Whoa." She said giggling. "Yeah. It was nice." I said smirking. Her face turned red.

I sat up because my phone started ringing. "Ugh." She grabbed my phone and looked at it. "Ally." She said and answered the phone.

C: Hello?

A: Camila? Why didn't you answer your phone? I called you like 3 times

C: Sorry I was asleep.

A: Sure. So you guess made it there okay?

C: I was asleep! And yes we made it here at 5

A: okay well have fun. But not to much fun if you know what I mean.

C: To late.

A: OMG bye Mila! Love you

C: Bye! Love you too

Camila put down the phone laughing. "What did she say?" I said pulling her cold naked body closer to mine and we hide away under the covers. "She just said she called me like 5 times and to have fun but not to much fun." She said and kissed me softly. "Well to late for that." I said smiling at Camz softly. She just nodded and kissed me again. "We should probably go to sleep." I said against her lips. "Uh huh." She said against my lips but kept kissing me. "We aren't going to sleep are we?" I said smiling. "Nope." She said popping the 'p' "oh." I said smirking.

"Babe. We should go to sleep." I said and rolled over snuggling her into my arms. Her bare body still touching mine making every spot she touched send a shover through my body. "Okay. What time is it?" She said snuggling into my chest. I looked over at the clock. "12:43 we have to be up and ready to go at 9." I said and kissed her forehead. "Goodnight beautiful." I said and smiled as her body raised and fell against my body. "Good night lolo." She said and we fell into a deep sleep.

--

I woke up with the Camz body still touching my. I smiled. "Babe. Wake up." I said and kissed her lips softly. "5 more minutes." She groaned out. I kissed her again softly. "But. We. Have. To. Go. To. Disney. World." I said kissing her between every word. A smile spread across her face and her eyes flew open. "Then why are we still here." She said and went to pick out cloths from her bag. I chuckled and got out the bed too. I grabbed my bag and looked trough it for my white T-shirt to go over my bathing suit top.

"Hey Camz." I said and unhooked her bra. "You need to wear your bathing suit. We are going somewhere else to." I said and she pulled off her bra the rest of the way. "Where else are we going?" She said and pulled on her bathing suit top. "Its a surprise." I said. "Can you tie this." She said turning her back to me. "Yeah." I said and tied it quickly. "Thanks." She said and pulled on her shorts to go over her bathing suit.

"Ready?" She asked me smiling. "Yeah. Just'' I pulled her bathing suit top up a little and over. It still didn't look right. Fuck it. I grabbed her left breast and moved it over slightly. "There. Now it looks right." I said and grabbed my phone from the table. "Not sure if that was for you. Or me." Camz said smirking. She pulled on a red and black T-shirt that said 'awkward' on it in cursive.

"The world may never know." I said and grabbed her hand. We walked down the stairs and through the lobby. I felt someone's eyes on me. I looked down at Camila thinking it was her. But she was glaring at some girl. I followed her gaze to see a woman about 4 years older looking at me biting her lip. My smile turned into a frown. "Camz." I said stopping. "What?" She said angrily. I slammed our lips together. My left hand clutching her ass.

I broke the kiss and smiled at her. "Better " I said and we continued to walk to my car. "Much." She said and smiled as the woman who was staring at me was blushing and trying to ovoid looking at me. "Camz. I think its cute when you get jealous." I said and opened her door for her. "Well duh. I'm always cute." She said smiling. "No your not " I said seriously and closed her door. Her smile faded completely. I sat on my side of the car and looked at her not smiling. "Your beautiful." I said and kissed her nose. She smiled.

We drove to Disney World which was only a 10 minute drive at the most. Camila kept smiling wider and wider the closer we got. "You ready?" I said looking at her. "I was born ready!'' She said laughing. "Well let's go!" I said and opened her door. I grabbed her hand was we walked to the gate.

We walked into the 'most exciting place on earth' Which it was until I saw her. I tried to ignore her I don't think she saw me. "Let's go on that one!" Camila said jumping up and down. "Okay." I said plainly. "Hey. What's wrong?" Camila said and stood in front of me. "No-nothing." I said and looked at the girl walking to us. "Fuck." I said as the tall blonde girl walked towards us. "Who's that?" Camila said when I looked at the girl.

"My first." I said and Camila looked at me her eyes wide. "But she's so-" The blond girl interrupted. "Hey Laur." The girl said and tried to hug me. "Don't." I said and stepped back. My hand gripped onto Camilas tightly. "Oh. Your on a date?" She said looking down at Camila. "She's not what you usually go for. She's not as. You know." She said looking at Camila in disgust. "She's not what? I think she's beautiful." I said looking at Camz her face now red with anger.

"She's not your type. You like girls like me." She said motioning down her body. She was pretty I will admit. "So you think I like girls who date me to take my virginity then just pack up and leave." I said and scoffed at the girl. "I don't." I said looking down at Camila. I pulled her closer to my body. I wrapped my arm around her protectively. "Come on Camila." I said and walked off. "Hey wait. Here's my number. You know when you fuck her and leave." She said and put a paper in my hand. "Wow. You have some nerve. Fuck off " I said and dropped the paper. I walked off holding onto Camila.

'' Lauren. T-that was your first?" She said referring to Courtney. "Yes. Biggest mistake of my life." I said and we sat down on a bench. I knew she would want to talk about it. "She was right you know." She said looking at her hands. I looked at her confused. "About what? Everything she said was a lie to me." I said honestly. "Look at all those girls you have dated before. Then look at me." She said honestly.

"Camila." I said grabbing her hand. "I know. I'm ugly and no good. Just-" I cut her off. "

"Karla Camila Cabello. Don't ever say that again. You are the most beautiful girl in the world. I love you. And nothing anyone could do would change that. No one or nothing can amount to the feeling I get when I'm with you. Okay? You are beautiful. And if this is about Courtney then please know I feel nothing for her anymore. She's like the me I used to be. The old me that you make me regret being. I wish I would of never been like that, because I love you and if you could of been my first I swear I would do anything for that to happen. I love you Camila. Please be happy." I said and sat next to her looking straight into her eyes. I whipped the tear falling from my eye. "I'm sorry." She said and kissed me softly. "No. I shouldn't of let her get to be and bother me. I love you." I said and kissed her again. "I love you too." She said and kissed me again. She slid her body closer to mine. We broke the kiss as an older lady walked over to us.

"Excuse me." She said tapping my shoulder. "Yes Ma'am?" I said looking at her smiling lightly. My hands still around Camila. "I just wanted to say that you too are so much cuter than any if these straight couples here." She said smiled and walked away. I looked at Camila confused but she was looking at something else. "Whoa." I said as I saw the old lady walk over to another woman and grab her hand. They both looked over to us and smiled. We smiled back widely.

"Well you don't see that everyday." I said turning my attention to Camila. She stood up and turned around from me. She grabbed her phone and sat down and leaned back against me. "Smile." She said and held up her phone to take a picture. I smiled and she did too. She snapped she photo and put it in her pocket. "Let's go ride some rides. Its 11 now. We have to leave at 8." I said and we stood up from the table. Best vacation ever.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

255K 6.5K 56
Will camren fall in love? Will camren survive? IF Lauren and camila gets rescued would it go back to the way it was? Read and find out ;)
130K 4.5K 26
It's been a few years now since Lauren asked Camila to marry her, Camila is now working in a hospital, doing long hour shifts, not often having time...
854K 20.3K 123
After 12 years apart will life bring Camila and Lauren crashing together?
481K 14.2K 38
Sequel to Bad News. What happens to Camila and Lauren and their relationship when Camila's past haunts her once again? What if this time, she can't d...