The Confession || George Weas...

By racoonqueen1

Sometimes it Needs time to find the path you Need to go- but when you found it, you shouldn't let go of it, n... More

Act 1
Scene 01- 'new' faces and blonde projects
Scene 02- Curiousity kills the cat
Scene 03- Inquisitor of Hogwarts
Scene 04 - The Hog's Head
Scene 05- Weasley is our king
Scene 07-How to be mean
Scene 08- Too many sorrys
Scene 09- Oh my Dad
Scene 10- Thank you
Scene 11- moving on, kinda
Scene 12- The push in the 'right' Direction
Scene 13- Get out!
Scene 14- Astronomy Homework
Scene 15-Detention
Scene 16- The Coin
Scene 17- The Astronomy Tower
Scene 18- Regret
Scene 19-The Feeling Of Uncertainty
Scene 20- The Talk
Scene 21- Room of Requirement
Scene 22- A Bloody Genius
Scene 23- Not Ready Yet
Scene 24-Love Does Weird Things
Scene 25- Drink Up
Scene 26- Too Many Feelings And None At All
Scene 27- You Are Enough
Scene 28- A Black One
Scene 29- It's All Too Much, I Need You
Scene 30- Priori Incantatem
Scene 31- Pranks and Magpies
Scene 32- About Rockets and Disapearing
Scene 33- Pulling A Weasley
Scene 34- Revealing New Things
Scene 35- Changing The Perspective
Act 2
Scene 36- Friends and Alcohol
Scene 37-Things Get Heated
Scene 38- An Offer
Scene 39- A little bit reliving
Scene 40- The Boggart
Scene 41- I'm Done
Scene 42- A Bit Sick
Scene 43- Ice Cream
Scene 44- It's Nothing
Scene 45- A Wonderful Christmas
Scene 46- Alone
Scene 47- Like Your Mother
Scene 48- The Warning
Scene 49- Angst Always Has A Reason
Scene 50- Just A Reference
Scene 51- You Learn To Be Good, You Don't Have To Be Good To Learn
Scene 52- Down The Memory Lane
Scene 53- A Visitor
Scene 54- The Healing Part Of Crying
Scene 55- I Trust You
Scene 56- Manipulation at it's best
Scene 57- Being Mature
Scene 58- Meetings&Scheming
Scene 59- Oh Dear
Scene 60- The Plan
Act 3
Scene 61- The Seven Potters
Scene 62- Dumbledore's Note
Scene 63- Wedding Crasher
Scene 64- It Starts
Scene 65- Making Decisions
Scene 66- The Book
Scene 67- Answers and Coins
Scene 68- The Start
Scene 69- The Fight
Scene 70-The End
Act Zero- A Word From The Author
Additional Scene

Scene 06- Seven minutes in heaven

366 11 5
By racoonqueen1

*George's Prov*

It's cold, I'm annoyed and my butt hurts. I should have taken the fever pills, despite the consequences they have. I make another step and feel the burn, actually you know, good thing I didn't take another one. Maybe we should stop trying them.

I pull Angelina close when I see how disappointed she looks on the ground and ruffle through her hair: "It was just one match, we have plenty of time to train. It's just the beginning." 

She leans into me sighing:" I know, it's just so frustrating. I can't keep up with Olivier, how did he manage all of this? The situation with Harry isn't any help currently and Ron, I have no idea what to do with the poor boy. I know he is your brother-" 

"Who said that?," Fred asks shocked: "We aren't related. Never saw this git." 

Angelina looks at him shortly: "-but he can't keep playing like this. He is too clumsy. What other options did we have? The cards didn't look good honestly and with the weather getting worse and worse, I honestly doubt we come far. I don't want to see the disappointed look on McGonagall when she realizes she did the wrong thing to select me as captain."

I look down at her, stroking her back softly: "You do the best you can and honestly it is scary how much you act like Oliver." 

"Even more crazy if you ask me," Fred adds.

 A small smile appears on Angelina's face. 

"We will get better once we are used to the sudden change and gained our control back. Don't you worry." 

"Exactly," Fred puts a hand on her shoulder once she let go of my embrace: "You still got us on our side, not to mention Alicia and Katie. We are a team since a long time now, nothing can stop this team." 

"Thanks guys," she takes a deep breath smiling: "Who thought that Fred and George Weasley can motivate as well?" 

"We are indeed almost perfect," Fred and I say.

As we step through the whole to our common room Ginny approaches us to whisper that they have found the perfect place to train for DADA. Seems like everything is settled.

---

*Anne's Prov*

Even though it is past curfew I walk around with a few books in my arms. I'm determined to finish the translation for ancient runes today, even If that means I won't really sleep. I lost track of time in the library and therefore running late. I just hope not to run into any prefects from the other houses on my way. I'm certain that all prefects of Slytherin won't bother.

I just hope that the common room is almost empty when I enter it. When I turn around a corner I crash against someone, luckily I held my books tightly, the other person wasn't that lucky. Ink and parchment just as a wand lie around the floor. 

"Bloody hell," the other one groans: "Great, really great." 

Then they decided to look up. 

"What are you doing here George?," the questions slipped before I could stop it.

"What makes you so sure I'm George?," he grins up at me. 

I sigh in annoyance. 

"Honestly woman, I'm Fred." 

"You could be Timothy as well if you want that to be," I scoff and move past him. 

I hear him cast some spells before I see the other weasley, I'm guessing George now, walks down the corridor with a bunch of first years. They look nervous. What in the name of Salazar are they doing? They stop when they see me. 

The Weasley grins at me: "Didn't know you made an adventure yourself?" 

"Not an adventure, more a duty," I snap. 

The grin fades a bit. "You aren't a prefect, are you?"

I smirk a bit, now I have them where I want them. 

"I could be nice and let it slip you know? But I'm not nice. I just need a word to Umbridge and-"

"Anne come on, we just wanted to bring those kids back," George tries. 

"I don't care you see, rules are rules," I shrug. 

They totally believe I'm a prefect, I'm that good at lying then.

"What can we do that you won't spill?," Fred asks, he gets what I want. 

"30 chocolate bars from Honey Dukes." 

Both of them groan: "Fine, will you let us go now?" 

I step aside, grinning. Fools. When I reach the dungeons I pass Draco.

"Wait a minute," I say to him, he stops patrolling. 

"What do you want? Better go to our common room before this Hufflepuff appears," he rolls his eyes. 

"Don't worry it'll be worth your time. Next to the potions classroom are the Weasley twins with a bunch of kids, thought you wanted to know." 

"Thanks," he smirks and heads off. Common room, here I come.

---

A yawn slips, no matter how hard I try to supress it. With no appetite I play with my bread, listening to Logan as she went on Transfiguration. She has been put in a group project with the most incompetent students. Cole let's out a snicker beside me.

"You want to change partners?," he laughs. 

He as well didn't get his dream partners. 

"What about if we just get together for a team and ignore the others?," she puts her arms on the table and her head on her hands leaning forward facing him. Clearly giving him a flirty look.

He leans forward as well. "Would you really think we would come far?," he smirks. 

I cough beside them, to remind them I'm still here and maybe the whole Great Hall. Both quickly sit back. Cole made a move towards Logan, I guess it had some effects on her. I just wonder for how long this holds on until both realize they were just bored.

"Hey I have news," Christine sits down with Leyla. 

"Shoot," Logan helps herself to another slice of toast. 

"Today is a game of sevenheaven, third floor, abandoned classroom, Sixth years and above." 

"Every house?" 

She nods. 

"Wouldn't that fall under Umbridge's rule of no groups?," I ask taking a sip from my tea.

"It also would fall under after curfew, but that never stopped us before," Cole remarks casually, running a hand through his hair to mess it up a bit.

"Will you go?," Leyla asks us. 

Cole looks at Logan questiongly and when she slightly nods her head he says yes with a smirk on his face, earning a grin from her. 

"Anne?," Leyla looks at me. 

"No chance," I mutter, ignoring the groans I get. 

"Come on you never were part of a round before." 

"And? I didn't miss out on something important, did I?" 

"No, but where is the fun in it then?," Cole asks taking some fruit, shoving a blueberry into his mouth slowly. 

"I'm not going." 

"We'll see about that," he grins.

I shoot him a glare. I don't want to be part of the game, it's rubbish and totally unnecessary and he knows that very well. Deciding I'm not gonna be able to eat anything I stand up and go outside. I have plenty of time before my first lesson starts for today and what better way to start the day than with fresh air and sunlight?

I walk towards my usual spot next to a tree, cast a warming charm around the area where I want to sit and make myself comfortable afterwards. I close my eyes for some time. I don't get why people want to stick their tongues into someone else they hardly know. That's not cool, that's disgusting. They can't convince me otherwise.

"Thought I'll find you here," I groan, why does he have to be so annoying? 

I don't react to him, I don't open my eyes either until I feel something fall into my lap. 

"What the fu-,"I look at the chocolate bars in front of me. 

"Exactly 30. Not one more, not one less," he grins. 

I don't say anything, but look up to him. Didn't Malfoy get them?

He runs a hand through his hair continuing:" Never thought chocolate could convince you. Malfoy was more of a prick when he found us. Must be hard patrolling with him." 

Thank god he found them. But where the hell did he get all those chocolate bars from so fast?

"Better than talking to you nonetheless," I respond. 

"Be honest, you like our conversations," he teases. 

"No," I say bluntly, standing up. There is no point in resting with him here:" Don't you have a twin to follow or something?" 

He looks startled, I guess it finally got to him, that I'm not interested in whatever he tries here.

"I guess I better keep going then?," he asks, trying his best to hold a smile. 

"Finally," I mutter, shoving the bars into my bag.

*George's Prov*

"See you around then," I say hopefully before heading into a different direction. 

Why does she have to be so, so ... So distant? And still, every time she makes a comment, I can't shake the feeling that she secretly enjoys it. That there is more behind this mask she made herself and I want to find out more about it than I'd like to admit.

When I sit down at the Gryffindor table Lee and Fred give me a look. 

"Where have you been,?" Fred asks. 

"Just searching for McGonagall because of our detention we got yesterday. Angelina said something about quidditch practise that time, maybe she drops it." 

"She better should otherwise Angelina kills us." 

I help myself to some food and tea.

"Quick topic change, will you go to the sevenheaven game tonight?," Lee asks. 

I turn around to look at the Slytherin table to where usually Anne sits. She's in her seventh year, maybe I'll see her there. Fred already agreed, I nod my head too.

---

"Mister Weasley!," Flitwick says. 

"Which one?," we ask in unison. 

He looks confused for some time, probably debating who is who. 

"The one on the right who charmed Miss Spinnet's quill, down here!" Fred besides me chuckles when Alicia let go a 'You were that?' and goes to Flitwick. 

Normally, I would have waited for him, but seeing Anne collecting her stuff and going towards the door made me reconsider it and I walk after her.

"Hey," I smile at her. Getting absolutely nothing. "Will I see your beautiful face tonight?," I ask casually. 

She rolls her eyes in annoyance. Is it so hard for her to just answer me? 

"What do you want Weasley?," she asks, opening her bag to get some chocolate out of it. 

I smirk down at her:" A round with you in heaven."

She almost lets go a laugh. "And who made you think you even have the chance?" 

She sounds so sternly that I reconsider my words. 

"Or at least having the chance to. The game is particularly made for fun, so why not?"

She looks up at me: "Look Weasley, I don't know who shit into your mind like that. But I don't want to do anything with you. I'm not coming." 

With that she leaves. I look after her. If she really doesn't want anything to do with me, why did she help me before? There is more behind her and I bet she just tries to hide. I feel Fred's hand on my shoulder and we start to go.

---

"You bring first years to walk with you after curfew to test your products!?," Hermione hisses. 

"Love, calm down,," Fred says: "They knew what they were doing. They even got paid for just trying sweets." 

"One actually got hurt!," she's furious. 

"We didn't break any rules!," he defends. 

"You did, in fact, break many rules!," she hisses again: "Ten points from Gryffindor, you leave me no other chance!" 

"Hermione you had a lot of other opportunities," Fred states. 

"Yes like looking away," I suggest. 

She let's go a sigh and goes away from us, speaking to the last one's who enter the room of requirement. We are officially the D.A now.

---

On our way to the classroom where the game takes place, we try to be as quiet as possible. Tonight there will be a lot of students outside, not to mention all those students who just attended the first ever DA meeting, many of them probably never sneaked out past curfew. Angelina, Alicia, Lee, Fred and I open the door to the classroom. We are surprised how many showed up. Roger Davis grins at us when we enter, followed by some waves from his fellow friends, even a few Hufflepuffs are there and whole bunch of Slytherins. Unfortunately no Anne. My heart sinks, I really thought she would turn up. We make our way to the other Gryffindors and settle beside them.

A guy with messed up black hair pushes himself up and locks the door. A Hufflepuff girl stands up as well and puts out some snacks and booze. Fred and I give us a look, what is happening? 

"New rule," a girl with dark red hair says, wasn't that the one that should have been in a group with Anne?

"If you refuse you have to drink up," the Hufflepuff says, shaking the bottle and a glass. 

Since when do Hufflepuff stuff like this? 

"Everyone knows the rules?," black haired, I believe his name is Cole, asks. 

Everyone nods their heads. Just one Hufflepuff looks a bit confused but his friends explains it to him. Firstly, we just start to talk with each other and drink out of a bottle that is passed around. Some here I know from earlier games, others are new to me personally wise. Then the game starts.

---

Roger takes the bottle we managed to empty by now and spins it. It lands on a Hufflepuff girl. He raises his eyebrows and nods his head to the big broom closet, she nods a bit nervous and goes with him. 

"Just seven minutes Davis!," Leyla screams after him.

When both come out shortly after, Roger just shakes his head grinning, turns out the Hufflepuff was way too nervous.

Alicia tries it next and lands on a Ravenclaw girl. She shakes her head instantly and has to drink up. 

"Oh come on Alicia, just one kiss," Lee teases, as the other girl blushing by now, spins the bottle landing on Lee. 

"Just a kiss Jordan," a Slytherin mocks. 

He stands up and is the fully seven minutes gone with that girl. This continues for a while until Logan spins the bottle and I'm certain I saw Cole mutter something, when the bottle lands at him, he puts his wand away. Playing surprised when the girl looks at him. Both of them stand up immediately. 

"Fred, pass me the bottle," Angelina mumbles. 

My brother obeys, wiping the remaining lipstick from his lips, the Hufflepuff he got certainly wasn't nervous.

When Cole and Logan come back, his hair more messed up than before, Angelina takes the courage to spin for the first time this evening. It lands on me. We both start to laugh and stand up. When the bottle previously landed on her when a Slytherin boy spun it, she refused and drank up. I open the door for her and close it behind me. 

"So," I trail off:" How often where you in here?" 

"Not that often," she responded: "Surprisingly once with Lee." 

She looks up at me and laughs. I grin knowing how disappointed Lee was when she decided to talk for seven minutes with him. That's what I'm planning to do with her as well. I don't mind being close to her at all.

"Spill how often did you see the inside of this broom closet?" 

"Once with Fred," Angelina lets go a giggle:" Even if I tried to get away from him, something is always in the way... Apart from that a few times I guess?" I grin. 

"Oh Heartbreaker Weasley then mh? New idea to sell in future?," she grins as well. 

"Then we would need a product that could fix it. More profit you know," I smirk.

"This is just for fun right?," she asks. 

I nod: "That's the whole point of this game." 

"Why not find a way then to fix it?," she grins mischievous. 

In that moment we both lean in and kiss each other. This is the idea of the game, so why not doing it? This doesn't mean anything and helps me to get my mind off things.

Then there's a knock on the door, we separate turning our heads to the opening door. 

"Could you two finally break it, we called you at least four times now!," Fred smirks at us and I let go of Angelina. She grins at me and leaves the closet. I just smile innocently pretending that nothing has happened.

---

*Anne's Prov*

"You should have seen their faces!," Christina laughs coming inside. 

And with that I open my eyes. Who needs sleep anyways, when they can get loud and annoying dorm mates. 

"I'm sure they kissed, I'm so convinced they kissed!," Leyla states. 

I turn around pressing my head further into my pillow.

"No way! Cole and Davis never kissed," Logan says. 

"Did they go in the closet?," I mumble from underneath the pillow. 

"Look who's still awake," Leyla smirks, pulling my curtains aside: "And how they went into the closet!" 

"Did they get out of the closet then?"

"Shut up," she starts to laugh and moves to her bed changing into her sleeping clothes. 

"They just did it for fun, what's wrong about two dudes chatting in there?," Logan asks. 

"Just that they didn't just talk. I'm convinced those two kissed at least once," Leyla says.

"Gross," Christine states. 

Why is it all of a sudden gross if two dudes are doing it? 

"I don't think they did anything, they just made fun out of the situation. Cole wouldn't kiss a guy," Christine says. 

"Hey Anne, yeah you missed something today," Logan tries to change the subject. 

"Yeah two dudes chilling in a closet 'cause they aren't gay. I got it already," I mumble annoyed.

"No, but two Gryffindors got over seven minutes," she giggles:" I can't believe someone actually wanted to kiss that, with the hair she has. Looks awful." 

Clearly I know who she means now, I groan slightly.

"What did you expect from a Weasley," Christine says: "They take everything they can get." 

Leyla laughs: "This Hufflepuff girl as well. Oh my god, did you see how she almost threw herself at Davis after her fifth glass? She clearly shouldn't drink if she can't handle it." 

They snicker and go on about those other girls at the 'party'. Who was the girl and which Weasley? They do as if I fucking know who they talk about.

"Guys," I start, they fall silent: "Can you shut the fuck up, because someone here is trying to get some rest isn't interested if George Weasley kissed a fat Hufflepuff with bad Make-up," I scoff. 

"Just for the matter, this was Fred Weasley. The other one just got drunk after Johnson. I mean I would too after I had to kiss her. What do you think she has, that she needs to make her hair this way?," Christine asks. 

"Did you see the looks on their faces?," Leyla asks.

"Totally done!" 

"I know!" 

"I mean-" 

"GUYS!," I get angry now, I grab my wand and close my curtains.

"Sorry." 

Then it is silent for a while. I'm convinced that they are slightly drunk as well, because soon I hear snickers and someone crashing into our wardrobe and a laugh afterwards. I sigh. So George and Angelina then? Why this girl? Not that it would matter of course. Just funny how he claims to want me there, just to do Johnson. Why do I even think of it? It obviously doesn't matter what he does. It. Doesn't. Matter.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

23.9K 724 21
"if you've got something to ask me, george, just get on with it." he stares at her blankly. "you know it's me. you can actually tell me and freddie a...
3.1K 45 54
"This is the student you will be tutoring. I trust you will get his grades up in a short amount of time." "No worries, Professor, you can count on m...
1.1K 6 37
"I love you and I know this is definitely not the place to do this, but I can't hide it for much longer." "It's not like I can walk back in there an...
16.1K 469 39
If every person we loved leave us, could we make our mind to love anyone? Either you love them so they can leave, or you don't love them so they won'...