Hunter X Hunter Reader Insert...

By A__k123

This is a story about a girl named YN Zoldyck. As you already know the Zoldyck family are a family of assassi... More

Prologue: Meet me
Chapter 1: How it all Started
Chapter 2: Meeting Gon
Chapter 3: The Lonely Cedar Tree
Chapter 4: The Married Couple
Chapter 5: The First Phase
Chapter 6: First Phase Part 2 + Phase 2
Note:
Chapter 7: The Second Phase
Chapter 8: Arriving at the Third Phase
Chapter 9: The Third Phase
Chapter 10: Kurapika's Fight
Chapter 11: Leorio's Defeat and Killua's Victory
Chapter 12: My Fight
Chapter 13: A Special Chapter
Chapter 14: The Fourth Phase
Chapter 16: Final Phase Part 2
Chapter 15: Final Phase Part 1
Chapter 17: Final Phase Part 3
Chapter 18: Gon wakes up
Chapter 19: Journey to Killua's home
Chapter 20: The Testing Gate
Chapter 21: Entering the Main House
Chapter 22: Reuniting with Gon
Chapter 23: Heavens Arena
Chapter 24: Nen
Chapter 25: Gon's Promise
Chapter 26: Hisoka vs Kastro
Chapter 27: Hostage?
Chapter 28: Our win
Chapter 29: Water Divination
Chapter 30: My Training
Chapter 31: Gon vs Hisoka
Chapter 32: Whale Island
Chapter 33: Ging's Box
Chapter 34: Leaving Whale Island
Chapter 35: September 1st
Chapter 36: Bounty Hunt
Chapter 37: Captured by the Troupe
Chapter 38: Unexpected Arrival
Chapter 39: Kurapika
Chapter 40: Reunion
Chapter 41: Plan
Chapter 42: Mission Start
Chapter 43: Beitacle Hotel
Chapter 44: The Troupe's Decision
Chapter 45: Greed Island
Chapter 46: My Ability
Chapter 47: Entering Greed Island
Chapter 48: Starting The Game
Chapter 49: Biscuit Krueger
Chapter 50: Binolut
Chapter 51: Masadora
Chapter 52: Training with Bisky
Chapter 53: Killua Leaves
Chapter 54: Chrollo in Greed Island?
Chapter 55: Razor and the Fourteen Devils
Chapter 56: A Shocking Encounter
Chapter 57: Hisoka in Greed Island
Chapter 58: Teaming up
Chapter 59: Down to One Man
Chapter 60: Patch of Shore
Chapter 61: #0 Ruler's Blessing
Chapter 62: Clearing Greed Island
Chapter 63: NIGG
Chapter 64: NGL
Chapter 65: First Encounter With A Chimera Ant
Chapter 66: Kite
Chapter 67: A Mysterious Woman
Chapter 68: Knuckle the Softie
Chapter 69: Flashbacks and Dreams
IMPORTANT NOTE
Chapter 70: Date Gone Wrong
Chapter 72: Come Back Home
Chapter 73: False Memories
Chapter 74: Pain and Agony
Y/N Zoldyck
Chapter 75: She's Back
Chapter 76: Good bye and Hello
Chapter 77: Astrid the Mantis
Chapter 78: Not all are bad
Chapter 79: Bittersweet

Chapter 71: A Shock

1.2K 46 24
By A__k123

Knuckle, Shoot, Knov and Morel all lead us into this chamber-like room. A little bird cage was in the middle and it was moving.

"Kite is in here" said Shoot. "He is no longer the person you once knew"

"It's okay. We'll find a way to cure him!" said Gon.

"Hotel Rafflesia. Once I've dealt an enemy a certain amount of damage, I'm able to trap an entire body or just a part inside" explained Shoot as the small cage landed on the floor and the door slowly opened. We waited in anticipation as we heard footsteps nearing the entrance of the little cage. "If I release him from the cage, he'll return to his usual size. Be careful. He cannot use Nen but he's still powerful"

We stared as the body became bigger and bigger. Kite's skin was covered in scars and his hair was in a mess. His face was injured, it was all distorted. My hand shot up to my mouth as I stared in shock at what they said was Kite.

"Kite...." said Gon.

"They probably used him to train soldiers. He automatically attacks anyone who approaches" said Knuckle.

"Kite" said Gon, taking steps towards him. "It's okay now, It's okay" As soon as he stepped close to Kite, Kite punched him away. Blood dripped down Gon's head slowly. "It's been a while now...since you punched me. That hurt a lot" he chatted to him quietly. Gon took a few more steps but he kept on getting beaten up by Kite. I balled my hands into fists and bit my lip as I watched Gon get beaten up.

"You're going to let this beating continue?" asked Morel.

"Gon is the one to decide. He must have realised by now" said Killua.

"He can't use Nen nor defend himself" said Morel.

"Gon is not dodging on purpose" I said, my eyes fixated on the heart breaking scene.

The punches continued on for a bit longer until Gon dodged downwards and hugged Kite.

"I'm sorry, Kite. It's our fault you're like this. Get some rest. We'll take it from here" said Gon and let go. A thing over Kite appeared, making us all look up at it.

"Level Two...Gon can't see that thing, but it activates whenever someone touches Kite. You must be highly skilled at combat to clear this test. I've already blocked Kite's Nen, so that belongs to whoever's controlling him. Be careful, if you touch him again, he'll attack" said Knuckle.

"How did you stop him?" asked Gon.

"We injured him badly. We had no choice, but I'm still sorry. If you stay away he won't attack" said Shoot.

Gon face was melancholy, however, that deep sadness turned into deep hatred and anger. His hands were balled into fists as he turned around and walked towards us.

"Killua, Y/N, I want that one myself!" he said, gritting his teeth and walking out. I've never seen Gon that angry before. It kind of...terrifies me...

"Killua, Y/N. I knew something was different when I saw you. What did you guys do in the short time since I saw you last?" asked Knuckle.

"We didn't do anything. Our enemies did" said Killua and walked out. I followed him straight away.

I went back home and got a first aid kit. I then made my way over to Gon, who was sitting by himself on the grass, watching the sunset. Taking a seat next to him, I pulled out the kit from my bag and sighed.

"Y/N, you better not be here to stop me" he said seriously, not looking at me.

"Stop you? You must be mistaken. I'm gonna treat your wounds so you can beat that Ant up good" I said, pulling out the bandages. Gon looked over at me with a shocked expression. "I 100% believe you'll win. But you have to promise me one thing" I said.

"What?" he replied.

"You better not die" I said. There was a pause. The sun set quietly in the background and the wind blew ever so softly all around us. Gon's expression turned into a soft smile.

"I won't. I promise" he said, putting up his pinky finger. I gazed up at his figure, really not wanting him to do such dangerous things. An aching pain spread inside my chest as I imagined losing him. He was my first ever friend, the first one who acknowledged my power and didn't compare me to anyone else. We had so much adventures and near death experiences, but he and Killua still stuck with me, I don't know what would happen if I lose either of them. I don't even want to think of it. "Come on" he said, grabbing my hand and wrapping his pinky finger around mine. We did the promise and I started tending to his wounds, whilst he started chatting about random things.

...............................................

"Okay, we're now gonna start training for the fight against the King and the Royal Guard. Gon, since you cannot use Nen, you'll focus on physical strength. Y/N and Killua, you two will be training with us and sharpening your Nen" said Knov. We all nodded in response.

"Hold on a minute. I'm still not convinced that we should bring those kids with us. Y/N, Killua, show us your power" said Morel. I looked over at Killua and we both nodded. Killua went first and showed everyone his power. Morel nodded in acknowledgement and everyone turned to me.

I took a deep breath and did the usual steps to summon my necklace. However, nothing came out. I stared at my hands and focused my aura in my neck to summon it. Sweat trickled down my forehead as I struggled to keep my aura stable. I felt everyone's eyes on me, staring in confusion.

Straining my body to its limits, I was able to summon one petal. I collapsed on the floor, panting and sweating. I held onto the petal and blew on it lightly. A mere drop fell onto the floor as I stared in shock at my dissipating aura. It disappeared in a second. All of it.

Bewilderment filled me. What just happened? Why is my aura gone? Why did my necklace disapp-

"What is the meaning of this?" asked Knov, looking at me. My whole body trembled and I looked up at him, my hair sheltering my face. 

"I-I'll try again! Just hold on a sec!" I called out quickly and stood back up. Everyone watched in confusion and waited for me to start. I tried again however I could even activate my Ren. I felt my Nen dissipate into thin air as I panted. My trembling hand made its way to my neck, clutching it tightly as sweat trickled down my forehead. 

"Thats enough" said Morel.

"What?" replied Gon.

"Well, judging from that aura, you wont be able to come with us" he said. I felt as if someone smacked me in the face.

"Wait! Maybe she's just having a bad-" argued Gon.

"No that's not it. Her...her aura disappeared completely" said Killua, staring in shock.

"What?" said Gon.

"This certainly is strange, her aura just disappeared" said Knov looking confused. 

There was a pause.

It disappeared? It means that what happened in my dream was true. I saw the necklace be destroyed right in front of me...

I got up slowly, a shadow cast over my eyes. I walked past the group, ignoring the yells and questions coming from Gon, Killua and Knuckle, and made my way to the hotel we were staying in.

"That was so humiliating!" I said, slamming my hands on the desk. "Damn it! How am I supposed to break those damned chains? And is it even worth it?! Is that power strong enough to be used in the fight against the Ants?"

"I guess anything could help in this worthless situation. I have to fly out of this country and find a way to break these chains" I said. "But where....? Is there anyone who can help me? Anyhow, I have to move out now. There are 29 days left until Gon regains his Nen, meaning the group wont make a move until these days are over, maybe even longer. My goal is to get back my Nen in time for the operation" I though out loud.

"Now, before I go, I have to leave a note for Gon and Killua so they wont waste their time looking for me" I took out a pen and paper and wrote that "something came up so I have to leave for a while. I'll be back in time for the mission, don't miss me too much" I put a smiley face and a heart and started packing up.

It's going to be a long journey.

____________________________________

What a plot twist! Now that our Y/N has lost her power, what is she gonna do?

Hope you enjoyed this chapter!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

149K 4.4K 41
!Please Note¡ This is my first time actually making a story at all. Hopefully this will be an amazing experience that we can share together!!^^ ~~~~~...
198K 3.6K 9
Killua Zoldyck, a world renowned assassin. He's also a hunter. Helping out his best friend Gon Freecs was his priority, until that voice in the back...
197K 5.3K 35
(Y/n) is an assassin for the (L/n) family. She's gone to participate in the Hunter Exams in an attempt to escape her assassin career. It should be a...
314K 8.1K 30
Y/N is from a small no nothing town and over hears about the Hunter's Exam. And so,she takes it. She meets Gon,Kurapika,Leorio and Killua...and has a...