Poison ≫ jack gilinsky

By Wastedtears

❝Loving him was like poison, an odd poison. Not one that killed me instantly, but one that slowly drained me... More

Title your Story Part
chapter one
chapter two
chapter three
chapter four
chapter five
chapter six
chapter seven
chapter eight
chapter nine
chapter ten
chapter eleven
chapter twelve
chapter fourteen
chapter fifteen
chapter sixteen
not an update!!!
chapter seventeen
chapter eighteen

chapter thirteen

5.8K 284 89
By Wastedtears

Arabella≫

I was currently looking for something to wear.

I was trying to hurry because I had 10 minutes to get ready for school and I didn't want to risk being late.

Throwing on a pair of black leggings and a oversized hoodie, I quickly applied some eyeliner and mascara.

Grabbing my bag, phone and keys I jogged downstairs.

Slipping on a pair of black vans I rushed out the door.

Jack≫

I was leaning against my car, waiting for Bella to arrive.

I told the guys that I would meet them inside.

Seeing the familiar black range rover pull into the school parking lot, I took a deep breath, preparing my self for what I was going to do next.

I waited a minute or two while she parked her vehicle and got out.

Taking another deep breath I walked over to her.

Her back was facing me, so she didn't expect me.

Locking her doors and grabbing her stuff she turned around.

A smile quickly made its way onto her face.

"oh hey ja-"

I didn't let her finished.

"You're a fucking bitch" I hissed.

"what?" She mumbled, obviously confused.

By now, a crowd had made its way around us and was watching.

"Are you fucking deaf?" I laughed humourlessly, "I said you're a fucking bitch".

"What the fuck did I do?" She scoffed.

I didn't exactly prepare for this so I quickly made something up on the spot.

Getting in her face, I said loudly so everyone would hear, "you know what you fucking did".

"No actually I don't. Please enlighten me" she said rolling her eyes.

"What the fuck did I say to you about rolling your eyes?" I said, trying to make it look like I was pissed off.

"you're a fucking dick" I could tell she was getting angrier by the minute and that's exactly what I wanted.

"Tell me something I don't know babe" I smirked.

"Don't fucking call me that"

"Call you what? Babe" I laughed, knowing it would piss off.

Behind us, I could hear the quiet voices of the crowd. I knew everyone was listening, and that was exactly what I wanted.

"Why the fuck are you acting like this?" She asked, her expression changing from angry to confused.

"Like what?"

"Like a dick!" She exclaimed.

"Aren't I always a dick?" I stated like it was the most obvious thing in the world.

"No, last night you were different. You acted like the real you, not some kind of monster"

I froze up.

Shit, I knew what I had to say know and it was the one thing that pained me to say.

"This is the real me what are you talking about?" I humourlessly chuckled once again.

"Last night I was just being nice to you so I could get into your pants. The secrets out now, I was just using you. It's shame I didn't get to the part where I could see what was under those clothes" I said, trailing my eyes up and down her body.

"no y-you're lying" she stuttered, and it was visible that she was about to cry.

"why would I lie?" I smirked.

"you wouldn't do that" her voice cracked as a tear slide down her cheek.

It took everything in me not to grab her and pull her into my arms and tell her everything I said was a lie, but I couldn't do that.

I was doing the right thing to keep her safe.

Then I said it, something that made her completely loose it.

"I fucking hate you" I said, loud and clear for everyone to hear.

"fuck you jack" she burst out crying and shoved past me and jogged into the school.

I saw Brooke jog after her from the corner of my eye.

Turning around I faced the crowd.

"What the fuck are you all looking at?" I barked, just as the bell rang.

They all scattered off and went inside the school but I walked over to my car and got in.

Banging my fists on the steering wheel a few times, letting out the anger.

I drive out the parking lot, praying that The Lions knew me and Bella were done and that I hated her and she wasn't in my life anymore.

-------------------------

IM RLLY RLLY RLLY RLLY SORRY FOR NOT UPDATING ITS BEEN MORE THEN A WEEK BUT IVE BEEN RLLY STRESSED OUT ABOUT SCHOOL AND I DIDNT HAVE TIME FOR WRITING IM SORRY AND THIS CHAPTER IS RLLY CRAPPY AND SHORT AND I PROMISE ILL MAKE IT UP IN THE NEXT CHAPTER. AND I FEEL RLLY SHITTY FOR GIVINF YOU GUYS A SHITTY CHAPTER AND UGH. IM SORRY I LOVE YOU ALL AND THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR 4k+ READS AND 300+ VOTES I LOVE YOU ALL SO MUCH. YOUR COMMENTS MAKE MY DAY SO PLS COMMENT YOUR THOUGHTS ON THIS CHAPTER. ONCE AGAIN IM SORRY AND ILY!!!!! :(

15+votes for the next chapter? <3

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

5M 200K 47
I am dying - it was inevitable. The poison given to me over the course of several months have spread throughout my veins and seep through my bones. I...
292K 10.8K 23
I screamed at the top of my lungs when he slashed the boy's neck with his claw. The boy next to the dead body stood frozen while he visibly squeezed...
201K 7.8K 48
Y/N, or you, meet the JACKSEPTICEYE while saving him from your roommate's boyfriend. However, he acts a lot differently than on camera. You notice st...
4.9K 151 11
You were walking on the street late at night, didn't pay attention to your surroundings and paid it dearly. But what happened isn't what you thought...