Buttons {BTSxReader}

By TaeTae_lyfe

"Nothing's changed. You'll go home. You'll be bored. You'll be ignored. No one will listen to you, really lis... More

Character List
Chapter One
Chapter Two
Chapter Three
Chapter Four
Chapter Five
Chapter Six
Chapter Seven
Chapter Eight
Chapter Nine
Chapter Ten
Chapter Eleven
Chapter Twelve
Chapter Thirteen
Chapter Fourteen
Chapter Fifteen
Chapter Sixteen
Chapter Seventeen
Chapter Eighteen
Chapter Nineteen
Chapter Twenty
Chapter Twenty-One
Chapter Twenty-Two
Chapter Twenty-Three
Chapter Twenty-Four
Chapter Twenty-Six
Chapter Twenty-Seven
Chapter Twenty-Eight
Epilogue
Character Q&A

Chapter Twenty-Five

21K 1.3K 911
By TaeTae_lyfe

DISCLAIMER: THIS CHAPTER CONTAINS MATURE CONTENT AND MENTIONS OF SEXUAL ABUSE.

Your breathing was uneven and shallow as you stared at the ground beneath you, head aching as you struggled to process all the new information that had flooded into your mind.

Your hands were shaking. You didn't know whether it was from fear or just from the shock of what has happened, and in that moment you didn't exactly care.

You could feel your body growing weaker as you knelt on the floor, desperately trying not to let this affect you. You didn't want to give the monster in front of you the satisfaction of knowing he had gotten to you.

But, there wasn't much you could do to suppress your emotions, not when you were in this state.

Namjoon was all you could think about.

The memories of your first encounter swirled through your mind.

It was exactly as he had told you. You thought he was a neighbor...he told you that he wanted to get you naked...You slapped him.

It almost made you want to smile, but the reality of everything was all crashing down on you at once.

You had forgotten about him...

You had forgotten about the man you loved.

Your heart ached at the thought...You've been living a lie for years...you've been missing this part of you for longer than you had ever been able to imagine...and you never even knew it.

"Here."

Your own voice rang in your head as the memory played out before you.

Namjoon's eyes widened as he looked up at you from his sitting position on the steps of the porch, gaze curiously watching as your arm extended, a small bag of frozen peas resting in your hand.

He hesitated, brows crashing together in confusion as you huffed out impatiently.

"Are you just gonna stare at me all night, or are you gonna accept my peace offering?"

The black-haired man slowly nodded in shock, fingers brushing against yours as he took the frozen bag from your hand, resting it in his lap.

Your brows furrowed as you watched him stare at the bag in confusion.

"It's for your face." You deadpanned, motioning to your own cheek. "The cold will help the pain."

Namjoon tilted his head like a child, not fully understanding what message you were trying to convey.

You sighed in annoyance, plopping down to sit next to him on the porch.

You grabbed the peas, mumbling to yourself as you gently placed the cool bag on the cheek you had slapped only a few minutes prior.

Namjoon's golden eyes widened as you held his face with one hand, holding the frozen vegetable with the other.

The cold helped the sting that your slap had produced and he could certainly feel the pain beginning to fade, but that was not at all what he was confused about.

"I'm sorry." You grumbled, causing his eyebrows to shoot up.

You were apologizing to him?

"I shouldn't have slapped you, even if you were being a pervert." You breathed, eyes meeting his. "It wasn't right. I should have just walked away."

Namjoon tilted his head.

He didn't seem to understand your words....or your kindness.

"I-It's alright." He stuttered. "I probably shouldn't have started a conversation by telling you that I would pay you for sex."

You laughed at his words, a sound that Namjoon would come to adore hearing.

"You're probably right on that." You said. "How about we start over? I'm Y/n, and you are?"

The black haired man swallowed as you extended your free hand.

"Namjoon."

His hand met yours in a firm shake.

__________________________________________________________

"If you could go anywhere in the world, where would you go?"

Namjoon smiled at you, his arms wrapping tightly around your form as the two of you stared up at the stars from the roof of the house.

"I'd stay right here." He breathed, resting his chin on top of your head.

You rolled your eyes playfully.

"That's not how the game works, Joon."

He chuckled, shaking his head as he pulled you closer to him.

"Why would I want to go anywhere else?" He asked. "I have everything I could ever want here. My friends, my family....You."

You couldn't stop yourself from smiling at his words.

"I won't be here forever, you know." You stated. "I'll be leaving at the end of the summer."

Your words seemed to negatively affect the taller man, a small frown pulling at his features.

"Don't talk about that." He groaned out.

You sighed.

"We have to talk about it sometime." You deadpanned. "You can't keep avoiding the subject."

The black-haired man hummed.

"You could just stay here and never go home." He proposed.

You sighed, shaking your head.

"We both know I can't do that." You said. "I have a life back there...I can't keep running from it forever."

Namjoon furrowed his brows, adjusting himself to look at your face.

"What are you running from?" He asked. "You never talk about your family."

"That's because there isn't much to talk about." You sighed. "My only family is my mother and she and I aren't on the best terms..."

The golden-eyes man tilted his head.

"Why not?" He inquired. "What happened between you two?"

You huffed, running a hand through your hair as you stared up at the stars.

"What hasn't happened between us?" You mused. "She's a terrible mother...always has been."

"There's something else, isn't there?" He asked. "Something specific you're holding against her.."

You smiled sadly.

"Nothing gets past you, does it?" You breathed.

He raised his brows.

"You don't have to talk about it if you don't want to. I'm sorry for being so-"

"I want to tell you." You interrupted, smiling up at him. "I trust you."

He smiled, planting a kiss on your forehead before settling back down beside you, hands brushing through your hair as you began your story.

"My mother has always been an addict." You started. "Even when I was just a little girl, drugs were the only things that were ever on her mind...they were more important than anything...even the well-being of her own daughter..."

You paused, moving closer to him.

"I suppose I should have seen it coming when my dad left us, after all she was stealing from him constantly to go and live the life she always wanted..." You took a breath. "But, when he left, so did her money. She had no job and no way of getting the high she so desperately craved.....so she came up with another way to make money."

Namjoon's head perked up at that, eyes blinking in curiosity.

"I thought she was just finally becoming a good mother." You started, voice gritty. "She started to pamper me. She'd brush my hair every night...and even bought me brand new clothes and underwear...My favorite thing she bought me was a pair of rainbow gloves....no one else had anything like them....I remember wearing them every day...even in the summer time.."

You stopped yourself, shaking your head.

"I thought that she had changed...I thought-I thought she actually cared about me....but I was wrong." You said. "I came home from school one day and my mother seemed to have company over....there were three grown men sitting at the table....they seemed so happy to see me..."

The black-haired man shot up, eyes wide.

"Y/n."

"I can still remember my mother's smile." You continued, wrapping your arms around your body. "I can still remember how happy she looked when she led me to the bedroom and told me to take off my clothes...I-I thought I was going to take a bath...I could never have known..."

You stopped yourself, forcefully wiping stray tears from your cheeks.

"They came in one by one." You gritted. "The first man said he'd be gentle...of course, I had no idea what he meant...not until it was over...each one of them took turns with me, laughing and moaning...telling me how lucky I was to be born so pretty...and what did my mother do when it was all over? What did she do when I was laying on my bed sobbing and bleeding and begging for her to help me? She laughed. She laughed and told me that this is where I belonged...She even took my favorite pair of gloves and ripped them right in front of me...."

Strong arms wrapped around you, pulling you into a broad, shaking chest.

Your eyes widened slightly as water splashed on your face, eyes raising to meet the raven haired man's.

"I am so sorry." He breathed, resting his forehead against yours.

You shook your head, biting back your emotions.

"It's alright," You comforted, resting your hand on his cheek and wiping away his tears. "I'm okay now...I'm grown...she can't hurt me anymore."

He held you tight that night....vowing that he would never let you go.

_____________________________________________

"I swear to god if you scare me again-"

"I'm not going to scare you." Namjoon chuckled. "I just want to surprise you."

You sighed, fingers twitching with the need to rip off the stupid blindfold that was blocking your vision.

"You know I don't like surprises."

He laughed, nodding his head.

"I know." He said. "But I think you'll like this one."

You could only hear shuffling as you tried to decipher what exactly he was planning.

"Are you ready?" He asked.

You nodded, smiling like an idiot.

"Okay." He breathed, wrapping his arms around you from behind. "You can take it off now."

You reached up, pulling the blindfold off of your eyes.

A soft gasp left your lips as a familiar object was placed in front of you.

A small box with two gloves caught your attention.

They looked exactly the same. Although they were much bigger now, their rainbow color was just as bright as you remembered and the fabric was just as smooth and soft.

You couldn't stop yourself from feeling a bit emotional.

He remembered.

You slowly reached forward, grabbing the gloves and pulling them into your chest.

"Do you like them?" Namjoon hummed from behind you. "I know that they probably aren't the same, but I-"

His words were cut off as your lips crashed against his, arms wrapping around his neck as you embraced him passionately, tears streaming down your cheeks.

You had never been more happy.

His eyes were wide with shock, heart pounding in his chest as you pulled away a huge smile on your face as you began to put the gloves on your hands.

He blinked in surprise.

You just kissed him.

__________________________________________________________________

"I didn't know you could cook."

You chuckled as you sat down in front of the fireplace, the numerous blankets beneath you cushioning your butt from the hard floor.

Namjoon blushed, shaking his head.

"Actually, I ordered it..." He confessed. "I tried cooking and nearly burned down the whole house."

You nodded, raising an eyebrow.

"So that's why the sink is full of burned pots and pans."

His head snapped up.

"You knew?" He gasped.

You laughed, nodding your head.

"Of course I knew." You said. "You have broken more things in the time I've known you than I have in my entire life....I figured you'd be clumsy in the kitchen too."

He stuck out his bottom lip, crossing his arms.

"You could have told me that you knew, instead of letting me make a fool out of myself."

You smiled widely, positioning yourself on his lap and resting your head against his chest.

"I thought it was cute and I wanted to humor you for a bit."

He grumbled beneath his breath, wrapping his arms around you and resting his chin on your head.

"You're going home tomorrow." He deadpanned, eyes watching the fire in front of him.

You sighed heavily, closing your eyes as your relished in his embrace.

"I know." You said.

He hummed, hands subconsciously playing with the ends of your hair.

"What am I going to do when you're gone?" He asked.

"Take some cooking classes?" You teased.

His face fell, hands pulling you away from his chest as he stared at you with a stern expression.

"I'm serious." He scolded. "How can I just go back to normal when I've met someone like you?"

"I can come back and visit sometime..." You said. "Since you finally bought a phone, we can keep in contact...."

He shook his head.

"I don't want that." He said. "I want you to stay with me...I want to be with you."

You remained silent for a few minutes, eyes boring into his.

"I can't stay here...You know that."

His eyes got bigger as he pulled you closer.

"We don't have to stay here." He said. "We can go somewhere else...I can take you anywhere...we could be together."

You bit your lip. You didn't want to go home. Not even a little bit...the last thing you wanted was to see your mother again.

"I don't know-"

"Please." He pleaded. "You said it yourself...There's nothing for you back there..."

"And what about your family?" You asked, becoming serious. "You can't just leave them."

He nodded.

"I can." He countered. "I can leave them for you...I will leave them for you."

"Namjoon-"

"I love you."

You froze at his words, eyes widening in surprise.

Neither of you had ever said those words before...you had never uttered the confession that you knew would change everything.

Your heart fluttered as he gently pecked your lips.

"You don't have to go back." He breathed against your skin. "You don't have to stay here...we will run away together...we can go somewhere beautiful."

You swallowed.

"L-Like France?"

He laughed, nodding his head.

"Yes." He said. "I'll take you to France...I'll take you anywhere....I promise."

You smiled at him, resting your forehead against his and kissing the tip of his nose.

"I-I love you too."

His smile widened at your words, rolling you both over and softly placing you down on the blankets beneath you, the fire roaring in the background.

"Then run away with me." He whispered.

You smiled, running your fingers through his hair.

"Those are not the words of a gentleman, Mr. Kim." You teased.

He smirked, hand looping beneath your leg and pulling it up to hook over his hip.

"I never claimed to be a gentleman, Mrs. Kim."

You blinked in surprise at his words.

"Mrs. Kim?" You repeated. "Last time I checked, my last name was Y/l/n-"

"I can change that."

You gasped as he nibbled at the skin of your neck, kissing and sucking lightly.

"I may take you up on that offer."

That night was your first time...Your real first time...

The two of you embraced each other with a passion and a love that you had never known...

But that happiness was short-lived.

__________________________________________________

Your eyes were wide as tears fell down your cheeks, the money in your hand falling to the ground as a scream ripped through your throat.

Blood.

There was so much blood.

You couldn't stop your legs from giving out as you fell to the floor, desperately backing up in an attempt to get away from the blood-covered man that allowed the body in his hands to drop limply onto the floor.

Dead.

Your chest heaved as you struggled to find some sort of escape route as the dangerous stranger turned his attention towards you, a large, terrifying smile creeping up on his face as he turned towards you.

His hands were covered in blood, the red liquid staining certain parts of his face as well.

"There you are."

The sing-song manner in which he spoke had shivers running down your spine. He seemed genuinely happy to see you, which only caused you even more confusion.

You let out a gasp as your back met the wall of your living room, chest heaving in anticipation as he began walking towards you.

You just wanted to share one last meal with Namjoon before you left...you never could have guessed that the pizza delivery guy would be brutally murdered in front of you.

"You shouldn't be frightened." He purred. "I won't harm you, darling."

You stood to your feet, hands shaking as your eyes searched for some way to get yourself out of this mess.

"Come back home with me." He smiled, continuing to advance on you. "I have gifts."

Clearly, this man was insane.

"Stay away from me." You warned slowly, voice shaking.

He tsk'd.

"Shouldn't you be thanking me?" He asked. "That man was disrespectful...I took care of him for you...You should be happy."

"Happy?" You repeated. "You just murdered someone!"

He nodded, getting closer.

"And I'd do it again."

You tried to make your move and run towards the door, shoving past the crazy man that had invaded your temporary home.

He chuckled as the front door slammed shut on it's own, trapping you inside with him.

You gasped as your body was pulled backwards by an invisible force, your back slamming against the wall as the raven-haired man stood before you.

"Trying to run?" He asked. "You should know better than that, Y/n."

You let out a few sounds of frustration as you struggled against the invisible hold that kept you against the wall.

"How do you know my name?" You snapped. "Who are you?"

"My name is Jimin..." He smiled. "And I am your destiny."

"Get away from her."

Your eyes widened at the familiar voice that filled the room.

Namjoon stood in the doorway, a bouquet of flowers resting in one hand while the other squeezed down on the door handle.

Jimin frowned in anger.

"Brother." He spat. "How dare you show your face to me after your betrayal."

Namjoon frowned, glaring at his brother.

"I have done nothing wrong."

"Nothing wrong?!" You flinched at his loud voice. "You have been lying to my face-going behind my back to be with the woman I love-the woman that was created for me! The woman that is MINE!"

Namjoon shook his head.

"She doesn't belong to you." He said. "She doesn't belong to anyone."

Jimin chuckled angrily, tilting his head as he grabbed your wrist harshly.

"We shall see about that."

You let out a loud cry of pain as a burning sensation shot through your hand, the skin of your wrist sizzling as Jimin held it tightly, his eyes focused on your face as it contorted with pain.

"No!" Namjoon cried from behind his brother. "Stop!"

Your back arched off the wall as the pain only increased, strange markings appearing on your wrist and burning through your flesh.

Jimin laughed, finally releasing your hand.

Your body fell limp, the only thing keeping you standing was the invisible force that pinned you against the wall.

You had never felt such intense pain before...You had never felt...It was awful.

"You know what this means, don't you brother?" Jimin mused.

Namjoon growled in anger.

"What have you done!?" He roared. "How could you-"

"YOU LEFT ME NO CHOICE!" He screamed. "You ruined everything! If you had kept your distance like I ordered, I would not be forced to stoop this low!"

"Namjoon.."You cried. "I-It hurts."

His eyes softened at your words, taking a step forwards.

"This mark binds her soul to mine." Jimin stated. "She cannot stay away from this place for too long...she will always be drawn back to this house...back to me."

Namjoon growled.

"What makes you think she will come back after what you've done?"

Jimin smiled, raising his fingers to rest on your temples.

"I'll be merciful.." He smiled.

"I will make her forget."

A/N,

AN UPDATEEEEEEEEE

I'M SO SORRY THAT I KEEP TAKING A LONG TIME, I'LL TRY TO DO BETTER

I HOPE THIS LONG CHAPTER MAKES UP FOR MY ABSENCE.

I'm sorry for the sadness you're probably feeling, but we got some Namjoon backstory and I loved writing it. :)

I love you all sooooooo much!

Bye!

-Max

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

80.7K 2.3K 57
Y/n is not a normal girl she's not like others She's alone She's depressed She is studying for medical through a scholarship She is not living wi...
2.4K 116 12
You're a young girl, who's a little bit introverted and afraid to be under everybody's eyes. You only have your best friend, but it's ok for you. You...
11.3K 1K 40
❪BTS - 방탄 소년단❫ ❝His dreams come true, so do his 𝘯𝘪𝘨𝘩𝘵𝘮𝘢𝘳𝘦𝘴.❞ •••• BTS FF A Horror + Mystery + Suspense (au) Highest Ranking: (yet to come)...
658 34 12
Having a daughter is hard, but there's nothing harder than raising a teenage daughter as a single father after a move halfway across the country. Kim...