Don't Let It Break Your Heart...

By Romz_larryaf

Harry, an ordinary nineteen year old boy travels to his college everday by train and one day sees a pretty bo... More

💚Don't Let It Break Your Heart💙
💙 Pretty Boy Got My Tongue💚
💚I Wish I Knew💙
💙 Something Beautiful To Let Grow💚
💚 He's Quite Cute💙
💙I Smell A Crush💚
💚So He's Gone?💙
💙Little One💚
💚I Wanted You... But Not Like This💙
💙 You're Too Innocent For Your Own Good💚
💚You Didn't See Me, But I Did💙
💚I Want To Kiss You💙
💙French Guys Are Great Kissers💚
💚A Creative Bean You Are💙
💙 You're My Tiny, Little, Baby Brother💚
💚People Tend To Get Angry💙
💙A Parallel Universe Where..💚
💚I Hate People, People Suck 💙
💙 Please Tell Me You Found Him💚
💚Just Once💙
💙It Was A Mistake💚
💚Use All His Confessions Against Him💙
💙 Appreciating Beauty💚
💚Scent, Giggle And A Little Ass Jiggle💙
💙Then Take It💚
💚 Pretty Little Red Shirts💙
💙Okay To Break The Rules💚
💚 Very Platonic💙
💙Date?!💚
💚 It's Not Forbidden💙
💙The Movie...💚
💚 Only Thing I Wanna Drink...💙
💙 I Fucking Love You💚
💚Hello?!💙
💙He Took My Boo💚
💚The Whole Love Story, Train Boy💙
💙 Didn't He Hate Luke?💚
💚We Know💙
💙Cookie Monster💚
💚 Boyfriend- Brothers💙
💙 You're My Home💚
💚Keep Your Head Up, Love💙
💙This Is Nice Enough💚
💚 Sweet Potato💙
💙Just Because💚
💚UP NEXT💙

💙Big Trouble If I Steal This Cookie💚

944 55 81
By Romz_larryaf

[Harry]

By the time Lewis decided to leave, it was already Niall and Louis' bedtime. We all had been watching Disney films since the afternoon, me leaving for a while to make dinner. Mom said she wouldn't be home until late so we all had dinner by ourselves.

Currently, Niall and Louis are cuddled up on the couch as Niall cards his fingers through Lou's hair. It seems that Niall has already developed a soft spot for Lou and it really is a beautiful thing to witness, they look like little cubs and saying that it's damn cute would be an understatement.

"Okay, both of you, go to bed." I say, lazily.

"But, Bigbearrrr-" Niall whines, trying to argue.

"No." I say, sternly this time. "It's your bedtime."

"Just a little time, Hazzabear? Please?" Louis requests with a pout. A fucking pout that I wanted to- I cough to shake the thoughts off.

'You're such a fucking pervert!' Basura yells in my head and flip him the bird, mentally of course.

"No, Lou. You both got school tomorrow, you need sleep. Go, now." I say, softly.

"Okay, fine. C'mon, Chubbybear, let's go." Niall huffs but complies before nodding. He comes over to me and bends down to kiss my cheek.

"G'night, Bigbear." He says and starts walking to the stairs.

"Goodnight, Chubs." I call over my shoulder and he smiles in return.

"'Night, Hazzabear." Louis says, before hesitantly pecking my cheek and blushing himself.

"Goodnight, baby." I say and kiss his nose, making him go red. He nods while biting his lip and literally sprints towards the staircase.

I smile to myself before switching the channel to Discovery. A buffalo is in the middle of getting eaten by the Lion when I hear the lock of the front door jiggle. Within seconds, an exhausted looking mom enters the house. We chat for a bit as she eats the dinner, which is simply chicken and rice cooked by me, before trading our 'Goodnight's and going to our rooms. Mom's room is downstairs, whereas mine is upstairs, right next to Niall's room that he shares with Louis.

As I go to walk past their room, I hear gigglings and quiet whispers. I knock on the door and all the sounds instantly stop but I can hear little 'shush' sounds, making me smile at the silly boys. I open the door and walk inside to see their bedside lamp still switched on, whereas both the boys silently stay under the blanket as it covers them from head to toe. I switch the lamp off and move back to the door before smirking as I shut the door but stay inside, in a dark corner beside the door. Then, in the dim room I can make out the blanket shifting as the moon is still serving light from the open window.

"Is he gone?" Niall whispers, giggling a bit.

"I think he is.. you heard the door shutting right?" Louis whispers back.

It's actually very funny standing here, pretending not to be in the room as the boys talk about you.

"Can we eat the cookies now?" Niall whisper, sounding terribly desperate and impatient. They are definitely eating the cookies I made, which they were supposed to eat only one a day.

"Okay, but I got to get two extra. You ate faster and ate two more than me." Louis whispers and I can totally hear the pout. Then there is a shuffling inside the blanket followed by the sound of a jar being opened.

"God, I get hungrier just by the smell of it." Niall whispers as he makes a long sniffing noise.

"Are those my cookies I hear being stolen?" I ask loudly as I move a bit closer to the bed.

"Shit!" Niall whispers but makes no attempt to open their cover.

"Um....no?" Louis whispered like a kid who has been caught stealing the cookies. Which he is.

"Hm.. so if I look around in this room, I won't find the jar of cookies?" I ask in a challenging manner.

"You might find the jar.. but not the cookies." Says Niall in a muffled voice, indicating that his mouth is stuffed.

"Wha-" comes Louis' voice followed by a gasp, "YOU ATE ALL THE COOKIES?!" and then Louis is harshly yanking the blanket off of them to reveal Niall in a bear onesie with his mouth stuffed with cookies and Louis in a cute panda onesie with his eyes and mouth wide open and a look of betrayal on his face. "Méchant! Why would you do thaaaaatt?" He whines, making me laugh.

I walk up to Niall to snatch the empty jar and give him a pointed look. "No more cookies for you both." I say and then look at Louis who looks like a kitten whose favorite ball of yarn just got taken way.

"But I didn't even eat those many!" He whines again with wide eyes and a prominent pout.

He whines a lot... Noice...

'Pervert...' Basura shakes his head as he flips though the newspaper with glasses perked on his nose.

"But you did eat some, didn't you?" I ask Louis, raising an eyebrow at him. He looks at his socks clad feet before nodding slowly. "Decided then. No more cookies for you both." I say sternly, "Now sleep." before leaving the room.

I get downstairs to keep the jar back in the kitchen. Once I've placed it in the cabinet, I turn around to find Louis at the doorframe with his arms wrapped around himself, bottom lip between his teeth and eyes fixed on the floor, never meeting mine.

"Yes, Lou?" I asks as I cross my arms over my chest and lean against the counter.

"I- I wanted to say.. um.. I'm sorry.. like.. for stealing." He says, still looking down shamefully. "I just- the cookies looked so delicious.. and I got ... tenté.." He pauses to think. "Um, what's that word?... tempt? .. tempted?.." He asks and I nod. "Yeah.. I got tempted... to what I gave in." He sighs. "I'm so sorry, Hazzabear." He says and bites his lip harder as he waits for me to say something.

I walk over to him before placing my fingers under his chin and making him look up at me, which he does as he looks right in my eyes. I use my thumb to pull at his bottom lip and free it from the trap of his teeth.

"It's okay, love. I wasn't actually that mad, it's quite flattering, honestly, how you guys love the cookies I make." I grin, making Louis smile as well. "Besides, I know how that feels.. when you see something delicious but are not allowed to have it.. so you get tempted to steal it." I whisper, staring at a freckle on his cheek while subconsciously wrapping my arm around his waist and caressing his cheek with my thumb.

"Yeah?" He asks and I nod. "Well, you're nineteen. It's not like you'd get in trouble for stealing cookies." He says smiling up at me.

"Believe me, I'd get in a big trouble if I steal this cookie." I say, shaking my head and looking back into his ocean orbs.

"What cookie?" He asks, furrowing his brows.

"You..." His eyebrows furrow even further. "...must go to bed. It's late."

"But-" I cut him off by placing my thumb on his lips.

"Shh.. Baby. Go to bed." I say before kissing his cheek and purposely brushing my lips with his while pulling back.

"Uh.. G-good night." He says as his face flushes.

"We already said that." I tease as I step a little away from him.

"Yeah, but like.. Good night for real now?" He says sheepishly, making me chuckle.

"Goodnight, bub." I smile at him before he turns around and walks upstairs.

I shake my head while running my fingers through my curls.

Shit! I'm in deep...

___________________

Hi!

Thoughts on his chapter?

Q: Dogs or Cats?

MA: Definitely Cats. I can't deal with dogs, it never goes well. Hence I'm terrified of them. I find cats really cute tho. And before you ask, no, I don't really mind their scratching. (I dont have a kink I promise )

Don't forget to vote and comment.

♥️

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

39.9K 1K 25
Harry is in his second year of high-school but high-school would've been torture without his brother, Liam and his bestfriend, Niall. And it was abo...
49.1K 1.7K 9
At first Louis didn't mean to intrude but now he enjoys coming into Harry's lectures. Especially when half the class is in love with his hot husband...
84.1K 3.6K 43
UNFINISHED. I don't know if I'll ever finish it, but it's my baby and I couldn't possibly delete it. "You've got my devotion, but man I can hate you...
5.1K 114 37
"I wish you were a girl." Everyone thought he had everything; he was the king's son at the end of the day. But that was far from it. Louis always had...