DEH & BMC oneshots

Od ColdBoba_Tea

This is my first oneshot book theres a bunch of fluff and maybe angst.. MAYBE SMUT ;) (Mostly Boyf riends) if... Více

Until the end
You're Goin Viral
You're Goin Viral // Pt. 2
Breakup
Mahal Kita
7 minutes
Forever
Baking
Prom?
Popular
Coffee shop
Coffee shop // Pt.2
A Date With The Boy From The Coffee Shop
Boyf riends headcannons
Just a kiss
Not Real
Facade
Crash
Beep
Jeremy?
In order to protect
Terrible day
Memories
New cover~
The Game
The Good Bad Boy
Shut Up and Just Drive!
DEH and BMC as quotes
Lullaby
Kiss
Her
In Case You Dont Live Forever
The Good Bad Boy // Pt.2
BMC and DEH as quotes // PT2
Bang Bang
Time Of The Month

More Than Survive

349 3 38
Od ColdBoba_Tea

:)

~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•

Jake and Jeremy were walking through the mall, They were currently getting some food while Rich and Michael were getting back from band practice.

"Oh shut the hell up! Avatar is better than attack on titan!" Jake yelled at Jeremy, they were walking to the exit.

"In your dreams! It looked so badass, Its more cooler than your fucking..what was it? Oxygen wiggler!" Jeremy argued back.

"The hell? Its air bender, you uncultured swine!" The two carried on their dumb argument, it was a normal day.
Or so they thought.

Suddenly, An ear splitting shriek was heard throughout the mall. Out of shock, The pair turned around to see people running around and screaming in fear.

"What the fuck.." Jake mumbled.

"New Jersey has been infected by an unknown virus...We advise everyone to remain calm and stay indoors. Keep safe and lock your doors...Our Government has everything controled..." A woman on the tvs that were displayed in the appliance store reported.
The pair looked at each other, until another shriek came. A large group of people came running in. They were all pale, had glowing eyes, and chased after anybody and anything that moved.

"RUN!" Jeremy pulled Jake as they ran as fast as they could. Bumping into a large amount of people who were trying to escape the army of what they think were...zombies.

The two boys hid behind a car that was in display in the middle of the mall, trying to catch their breaths.

"What the hell was that?!" Jeremy squaked.

"I dont know... I just hope that the others are safe- JEREMY BEHIND YOU!" Jake cut himself off to warn his friend.
Jeremy turned around to meet a zombie who was about to hit him across the head, He dodged and punched it square in the jaw.
A lot more zombies came charging in. They quickly slid across the car and made a run for it. Thankfully, They found a good place to hide. Which was a staff room. They locked it up and placed heavy things in front of it.
They sat down, catching their breaths, their hearts beating like a drum.

Jeremy was on the verge of tears while Jake was still shocked from what happened.

Jake asked. "Jeremy, are you good?.." to which Jeremy reluctantly nodded.

He sighed. "Good, cause Michael would murder me if you even have a scratch.." his laughter quickly faded away. "What were those things?!" He yelled

"I-i dont know...They looked like zombies.." His friend hugged his knees and began panting heavily. Jake ran a hand through his hair. "How are..How are we supposed to get home? W-were not prepared for this..."

Jake hummed as he thought of what was the plan, While Jeremy was worrying about everything. Suddenly an idea popped into his head.

"Were in a mall right? We could take the stuff that we need! We dont have to pay since theres zombies obviously!" He exclaimed.

"What if we get caught?! What if they get us and..and-" Jeremy tugged his hair lightly while a few tears pricked through his eyes.

"Jer, chill....Actually nevermind theres an apocalypse we cant stay chill.." He trailed off, earning a glare. "Just- I have a plan! But you need to trust me and listen to everything I say.." Jeremy stared at him, While Jakr nodded convincingly.
After a while of silence, he sighed heavily.
He nodded reluctantly.

"Fine...Where do we start?..."

***

Ben Platt's voice filled the car ride back home. "When will you realize, Vienna waits for you?~" The car radio sang while Michael and rich...

Michael drove as he yelled. "Excuse me? Vienna is a good song! Are you hearing this?!"

Were arguing about what was the best song that Ben Platt sung..

"No dude, no. I still think that Last loser in the universe is better." Rich shrugged as he slouched on the passengers seat.

"Sure its good, but admit that Vienna is also good!"

Rich clicked his tongue and opened his mouth to respond.

"No."

"Yes!"

"No!"

"Yes.."

"Nooo!"

"Yeeees!!"

"No!"

"Yes."

"No."

"Yes."

"N- HOLY SHIT, EYES ON THE ROAD!!" Michael quickly shifted his eyes back on the road but it was too late since..

They had hit a civilian.

Rich and Michael looked at each other until they both broke out into screaming.

"DUDE, WHAT DID YOU DO?!" The smaller boy shook his friend by the shoulders.

"IT WAS AN A-ACCIDENT! I-I--"

"I DONT WANNA GO TO JAIL!" Screaming continued til they both decided that they should check on the person that they hit.
They both got out of the car, Rich approached the unconscious body, carefully.

"E-excuse me? Are you okay? D-do you need a medic?.." Rich quietly asked the person who didnt respond.

Silence fell on them til he piped up again.

"Sir?.." The body began to move a little. Michael's eyes widened.

"Are you okay?!" The Filipino yelled from the car door.

A few groans escaped the person, Michael noticed these weird blue marks on the back of the man's neck.

Something's wrong.

"Sir, Do you need help?!" Rich kneeled next to the man while poking him.
Until, The man moved his body in an inhumanly way, resulting into a few cracking sounds, Rich sat there in shock until the man stood up and tackled Rich to the ground.

They both struggled for dominance, The man stared at Rich with piercing and glowing eyes. Michael got into his car.

"MICHAEL! HOLY FUCK! HELP!!" Rich managed to yell as the man tried to bite him.

"Rich! Hold on!" Micha ran to the two as he shoved something into the zombie.
It collapsed on top of Rich as Michael took out the pocket knife out of the zombie.
Rich quickly got out of the zombie's grasp, The two panted while staring at each other.
The soft music from the car was interrupted by a news reporter.
"I wont Run Awa- We interrupt this song to bring you this very urgent news.." a woman spoke.

"It has seems that an unknown virus has spread throughout New Jersey. This virus was reported to turning people into what seems to be zombies. Everyone remain calm, lock your doors and stay safe, We have everything under control.." the pair looked at each other.

"Wha-"

"Get inside the car, now." Michael commanded with a low and serious voice. They both got in and locked the doors as they drove off to Michael's house.

***

"Tell me again, why did you buy that frying pan?.." Jenna asked.

"Only if you tell me why arent you minding your own business." Brooke sassed back, Jenna glared at her.

"It was on sale, how can I not? Plus I wanna try cooking!" The girls just came from the mall now they were currently walking to their favorite hang out place, Pinkberry.

The chatter was replaced by screams of a hoard of people came running by the girls.

"What the heck?.." Chloe quietly mumbled. A woman with yellow hair came running by them.

"Miss, whats wrong?.." Christine asked the woman.

The woman was violently shaking. "There- I- Wh-" She struggled to answer the question out of pure fear. The girls looked at her, expectantly.

"ZOMBIES!" The woman shrieked as she started to run away.
The group looked behind to see an amount of people with glowing eyes and blue marks chasing after them.

"guys, GUYS, WE BETTER BLAST!" Brooke yelled, They all ran away from whatever those things were. Their lives were on the line. The last time they tried to run like Usain Bolt was in the 2nd grade race.

They all went inside the Pinkberry that they were supposed to go to before this happened.

"Cover these doors!" Chloe commanded.

The girls blocked the glass doors with anything that they could find. They finished just in time cause a hoard of zombies came knocking on the glass.
They backed away from the door.
Its like it was dinner time and they were a full course meal.

Suddenly, They all heard groans from the back of the counter.
Each of them turned around slowly to see what was it.
A Pinkberry waitress jumped from behind of the counter, She pinned Jenna against a wall.

"LET ME GO!" Jenna tried to yell but the zombie also yelled in response.

Christine grabbed a random picture from the wall and tried to hit the zombie across the head, she succeeded but it didnt do anything.
The zombie turned around and lost interest on Jenna, now it wants Christine. The zombie tackled her to the ground, Christine had tears in her eyes as she screamed for her life.

Brooke, Being a fast thinker, Took the frying pan that she bought out of the shopping bag and hit the waitress across the head as hard as she could. Knocking the zombie out in an instant.

Brooke smiled smugly at Jenna who looked like she had seen a zombie.
Oh wait, she did.

"So, what were you saying about this frying pan being useless?" Chloe giggled at Brooke's comment while Jenna rolled her eyes.
Christine nervously chuckled along while still laying on the floor.
Their conversation was interrupted by the glass doors cracking. The four girls looked at each other.

"Were doomed." Jenna said, monotone.
They were all thinking of solutions to get out of this mess.
An idea popped up in Chloe's head.

"I got an idea! Lets go using the backdoor!" They all quickly went to the back, time was running out as the glass door was slowly cracking.
They reached the backdoor that lead to an alleyway where the employees disposed of the garbage.

They all got out one by one.

"Brooke! Cmon!" Chloe motioned at the door, Brooke ran to the door holding a few things in her hands.
Suddenly, The glass door broke letting an army of zombies into the yogurt place.
Chloe immediately closed the door, praying that zombies do not know how to open doors.

They were all in this small alley that had garbage bins and a metal fence that could be easily climbed and lead to somewhere else.

"Over the fence! Go! We dont have time people!" Christine motioned at the fence. Each of the girls climbed and hopped over the fence.

Jenna touched her face in disbelief. "Were alive!!" She yelled out of joy.

"Brooke, what are you holding?" Chloe asked as the blonde started shoving it in her backpack.

"Theyre just toppings that we could eat and a few water bottles." She continued shoving it in her backpack.

Christine snapped her fingers. "Supplies! Good work, Brooke! All we need are supplies!" She started scanning the area.

"Why don't we go to the mall?" Jenna suggested.

"Again?" Brooke whined.

"Do you want to live or not?" Jenna glared.

"Mall it is then." Chloe said.
The girls began walking to the mall, oblivious of what will happen.

This will be one hell of a ride.

Pokračovat ve čtení

Mohlo by se ti líbit

7K 124 43
Just some oneshots! i'll take suggestions NO SMUT!! Also credit to the artists who are featured on the cover. Hope you enjoy
43.1K 960 46
GxG oneshots/imagines Some of the imagines are not based on romantic relationships. Requests are welcome either in comments or pm. I'll try to do th...
124K 1.8K 48
Wrote this when I was like 11-12 so yk beware Well the title explains it all doesn't it? Request are open! You can put them in the comments of any on...
11.5K 224 18
Hi everyone this is my first book this will basically just be a oneshots book with smut,fluff and angst and I also do take requests and give me recom...