✓ academy | levi ackerman

By re6ret

CRINGE STORY! DON'T READ! ❛❛ You're underage. I think we already acknowledged that. ❜❜ ❛❛ Then why did you t... More

Academy
One || Alone
Two || Played Like a Fool
Three || Baby, Don't be Afraid
Four || Personal
Five || Bad Side
Six || Play With Me
Seven || Nightly Dreams
Eight || Stigma
Nine || Salacious Behavior [EXPLICIT CHAPTER]
Ten || Speechless
Eleven || Love Bites
Twelve || Mother
Thirteen || The Two of Us
Fourteen || Covetous Hands
Fifteen || Two Best Friends and Two Enemies
Sixteen || The Library Incident [EXPLICIT CHAPTER]
Seventeen || In a Mind of Mine
Eighteen || For the Birthday Girl
Ninteen || Jealous of You
Twenty || Hell Of a Ride
Twenty One || Help, Please
Twenty Two || You're Safe
Twenty Three || He's Going to Be Safe
Twenty Four || She's Mine
Twenty Five || Police Questioning
Twenty Six || Guilty as Charged
Twenty Seven || Summer Break
Twenty Eight || Congrats
Twenty Nine || The Parents
Final Note
Happy (Late) 100k!

Thirty || Daddy Levi

3.8K 83 148
By re6ret

** Last chapter and then my final author notes !!! 😭
Also to the person who made me feel like death today, thanks. 🙄 **

Daddy Levi
Rose Academy - Shinganshina | Year 20XX

* * *

The time from the hospital had been kept a secret from the jury. They wouldn't find out the fact that he hadn't followed the restrictions from the juror. He wouldn't want to stay away from her when she was in such a state anymore.

Her parents had approved of Levi because of which family he was in. The Ackerman clan was a very known clan for having been successful in everything. Their generation was known by businesses all over the world. It would be a dream to have one of the Ackerman's as your lover.

Y/N on the other hand thought that Levi was just being Levi. He didn't care for the status he would obtain. He wanted a life that was filled with peace and love. The way he had lived with his mother, Kuchel Ackerman. He would treat his lover like how his mother treated him. It was only reasonable in his eyes.

"I'm so sorry for my parents. If I had known they were going to come I would've said something to you," her finger was interwind with Levi's as they walked down the sidewalk of the city.

Seojun had left after Levi was finished with the appointment with you. He had to go home to take care of some stuff alongside visiting his mother. His mother was better than before and Y/N had said how happy she was to see that his mother was okay.

Her parents had left since they trusted Levi so much with their daughter. They didn't even bother to ask how she got pregnant. They just had to guess that their daughter was in love with Levi that they needed to have a baby. Not the reason she got pregnant, but you could say that both parties could care less.

"I told you, it's fine you brat," he clicked his tongue while glaring at a few passing people.

They had been looking at him and the girl beside him with weird expressions so it seemed reasonable in his eyes. It wasn't since glaring at people in the public was not a daily thing. It would scare every citizen who passed by the ebony-haired male.

"Should we start buying baby clothes?" she pointed out as they passed a store where they had presented clothes for babies and toddlers.

"Not unless we have a car. We also need to decide where you and the baby are going to stay. It's pretty self-explanatory though. My house," he said as he stopped with you to view the mannequins with clothes on.

A car pulled up behind them as they were admiring the clothes. Levi turned around, grabbing his lover's wrist and pulling her inside the vehicle. She gasped as she sat on the far end of the seats. Levi did the same but was on the opposite side. His driver was back and this time it was Eren and Mikasa who sat upfront.

"Tch, if I had known you two were picking me up then I would've gotten a taxi instead," Levi complained as she glanced out the window.

"You two are fine to walk. I have no problem in kicking you out," Eren glared through the rearview mirror at the cold man in the back.

"H-He was joking! Uh...let's go to the mall! Yes, we can get some good clothes and baby stuff for our child," Y/N stuttered out to try and avoid the two of them from fighting.

Mikasa looked behind her then to Eren. They shrugged and looked back to the front of the road. The drive started as they began to drive away from the curb. Eren had pressed on the gas to go faster into the traffic ahead.

"I didn't know you were pregnant with this man's child," Mikasa said to try and cut off the silent atmosphere.

"Hah?! What's wrong with me having a kid? You two better watch your words or I'll kill you," Levi threatened as an irksome mark appeared on his head.

Y/N was debating whether she could stop her lover from fighting these two. They were all cold-hearted and would take forever for them to stop fighting. Their emotions didn't seem to be on the surface of their appearance so it seemed harder to deal with them. What's worse is that they work together. She wondered how they would work together if they couldn't get along with each other at all.

Eren drove through the parking lot of the mall and into a private parking area. It seemed expensive or for people of very high status. Does Levi usually park in places where it's empty and for the high status only?

"What's this place?" Y/N asked as she glanced around the area through the dimmed window.

"Levi's parking lot," Mikasa answered as Eren finally stopped the vehicle.

Oh, Levi's parking lot. Wait...HIS?! The girl looked over to her lover who pretended to not feel her gaze. He got out of the car first, following after him would be the two in the front. His lover was the last.

The small group waited for Eren to lock the car so they could go inside the mall without the need to check if someone had stolen their car. Eren and Mikasa had gone their separate ways and said they would meet up back at the car by five in the evening.

Her boyfriend had grabbed her hand as a slight red overcame his cheeks. He wasn't used to giving or showing any PDA in public. It wasn't his thing, but maybe he could make an exception for her only.

"Levi, you don't have to force yourself if you don't like holding hands in public. I can see that you're uncomfortable whenever we hold hands," she glanced at him with a worried gaze.

She wanted him to be calm and collected with her. If he did anything that would put him out of his comfort zone, it would be a hassle for her. She needed to set things straight with him. If he had boundaries that he did not want to cross then so be it. She would respect anything that he would throw at her.

"Tch, I-I'm doing this because I mi-missed you a lot," he placed his free hand over his mouth as he glanced away from her eyes.

She then remembered that he was put on restrictions by the juror. And it would be big trouble if someone were to see them like this, but he didn't seem to keep the rule in mind at the moment. Had it been more than three months already?

"But what if someone sees you and me together? We're supposed to be far from each other for three months?" she tilted her head, causing the male to look over in her direction.

"Yes, but I had consulted the jury. I stepped out of the hospital room to call the juror. I didn't tell you since he would talk with you as well," Levi explained as he stopped holding his free hand over his mouth.

They stopped talking about the issue at hand. They were supposed to be enjoying this day out to get baby clothes for their baby. Of course, Levi had to get for both male and female since they couldn't know the gender yet. They were going to guess on the colors and all.

"What gender do you want the baby to be?" she asked as she flipped through articles of clothing on a rack.

"I don't mind, as long as they take from you," he answered as he walked beside her towards the cash register.

She stopped, turning around to face him. She felt that he didn't tell her his true intentions. It could be because he was scared of what she might say if he were to tell her the truth. Or he was being sincere.

"Are you sure? You can always pick a gender, Levi. I'm not going to scold you for whatever you pick," she placed a bunch of clothes onto his arms while they continued to walk to the cash register.

"Nope, I'm being sincere when I say I don't mind. All I want is for them to take after you," he smiled, as it was only for her eyes to see.

Her eyes sparkled as she watched his lips go up into a smile. It was one hell of a sight to see the coldest man she knew turn into the softest man she knows. It was a good thing that they had met each other or else it would've ended up with him not changing the way he acted.

They placed all the stuff on the desk as the lady greeted them, "did you find everything you needed?"

"Yes, can you put all the stuff inside a bag?" Y/N spoke in a polite tone in which the lady nodded her head.

Levi pulled out his black card as the lady was putting all the clothes in a neat pile so they would fit the big bag. She finished packing all the stuff when she noticed that he had a black card. A card where you can purchase anything without a limit. He was that rich that he could buy the whole mall itself if he wanted to. He didn't want to since it was a waste for him and he would have to manage it. He didn't want to join anything that had money as a job. Businesses, not into that.

"S-Sir, I don't think that will work," she tried to stop him when he just slid the card on the swiper.

"Wow, you have a black card? How come you never showed it whenever I was around?" Y/N pouted at the thought of watching him spend so much money with no limit.

He watched the machine take his money as it said "Authorized." He grabbed onto the bag, pulling it to his side as the lady stared at him with shock. It was a new thing to her since she had never witnessed a black card in action.

"Thank you," he muttered as he left the shop with his lover following right after.

She grabbed his arm to stop him. He turned to her pleading eyes and noticed that he hadn't answered her questions about his black card. Yes, reasons that he must say in hopes that she wouldn't get offended when he told them to her.

"Because I know I cant trust you. Your rich girl tendencies will show and I will have to try and control you when you start to spend all of my money," he sarcastically stated as he walked faster away from her.

"That's mean! I do not have rich girl tendencies! Hot girls shit, maybe?" she ignored the way he had sarcastically explained his reasoning in which Levi rubbed his temples in irritation.

"Let's go!" he called out as it caught a few strangers' attention.

She caught up with her partner as he glanced at her for a few seconds. She pointed to an ice cream stand that was nearby as he slowly followed her outstretched hand over to the ice cream stand.

"Tch, you are so lucky that you're cute," he clicked his tongue in annoyance as they made their way to the person serving the sweets.

"Awhh, don't act like you don't like being a daddy," she snickered as she teased him with her words.

He huffed out as he didn't have any clap back to her words. This was a moment he would savor even if she was being a little brat. After all, she was his brat.

* * *

BONUS !

"I-I think my water just broke," Y/N's voice was shaking as she held onto the doorway towards the bedroom.

Levi shot up from his bed, dropping the book that was in his hands. He was reading a book filled with information that would be helpful to raise a child. He removed his reading glasses as he hurried over to her side. He gathered her up in his arms as he carried her out the house and into the front where Eren was waiting. He had been there the day before since they had called out for practicing to drive to the hospital. It was a way for Levi to make sure the baby would be delivered on time and safely of course.

Levi opened the passenger door and placed both of them in the back. Eren started the engine as he did as practiced. He glanced at the duo in the back as Levi tried to comfort Y/N from the pain. She could feel the contractions and it would be the birth of their child.

"This isn't practiced, is it?" Eren asked with his eyes glued to the road.

"Not you brat! Now press on the gas! She needs the hospital quickly," Levi yelled at the brunette who just clicked his tongue, following his commands anyways.

They reached the hospital, hurrying to get out of the car. Eren dropped them off at the front so he could go find a parking spot in the distance. He watched the duo walk into the sliding doors and towards the very front where they took their patients in.

"She's going in labor," Levi gathered the attention of nearby nurses as they began to make their way to the couple.

"It hurts, Levi," she whimpered as she closed her eyes from the pain erupting from under her.

He kissed her forehead as she was placed on the hospital bed. They pushed the rolling bed down towards the desired room as they let Levi in since he was the father of the child. She yelled as she felt another contraction occur.

Levi grabbed her hand as the doctors got her ready for the birth. They called multiple doctors in as they waited for a few minutes. The contractions needed to be fully dilated.

"She is about nine centimeters from starting. We must wait for a few," the nurse informed the ebony-haired man who didn't move a single muscle from his lover.

After a few more minutes, she felt the pain from below once again. The nurses hurried over and then examined the dilation. It was the start of the first stage in labor. They began to tell her the procedure as she listened as much as possible. This would take a huge toll on her body.

It was now the time where the baby would finally come out. She glanced at Levi with sweat and tears in her expression. She was glaring at him even as she cried out in pain. She gripped his hand real tightly as she inhaled and exhaled.

"I'm going to kill you for this!" she yelled at her lover who was in shock at her words.

He didn't want to mess with her right now. She was angry and in the process of giving birth to their child. He gulped and ignored her words. The doctor told her to push and that was what she did. She gave it to her all as the baby's crowning head was appearing.

"Almost there! You're doing great!" the doctor happily yelled from his position.

Loud wails and cries were heard as the baby was finally out of her system. They cut the umbilical cord as practiced and brought the child to its parents. Levi felt Y/N's grip loosen. She watched her eyes and her heaving chest. She was incredibly tired from all that pushing. It did make her fatigue rise.

"You have birthed a wonderful baby girl. Congratulations!" the nurses and doctors clapped as the parents looked down at their baby with loving gazes.

"She takes from you," Y/N whispered as the baby began to slowly stop wailing.

"Tch, well then. I have to protect her," Levi smiled down at the baby whose eyes were closed.

After they were done talking about their newborn, the nurse took the baby to get cleaned and all the other parts they do to newborns. They moved the mother into a hospital room when they finished their surgery on her. She thanked them as they left the room to do their other hospital deeds. That left Y/N and Levi in the room by themselves.

"The others will be here soon. They can't wait to meet the baby," Levi quietly spoke, feeling way too softer since his child was just birthed.

"Hmph! I can't believe you made me go through all that pain!" she scolded him as he awkwardly stared at her.

"Tch...well I'm sorry," he scratched the back of his neck in response to her words.

"No more sex for you! I don't want to get pregnant again," she cackled as his expression changed from awkward to a saddened one.

He walked towards her, falling to his knees as he pleaded multiple times that it wouldn't happen again. It was quite the site because, at the time, the whole gang had busted into the room as if they didn't care who was in it.

"Where's the baby?!" Hange happily cried out as she stopped in her tracks.

The whole group stopped to look at what was unfolding before them. They started to laugh, watching Levi holding a menacing glare. After their little charade, they had asked questions about the baby and how it was to birth the child. They were concerned until Levi stopped them with his question.

"What's our baby's name?" he asked causing everyone to look at him, eyes glued to his standing appearance beside Y/N.

A baby name. They had never completely decided on a good baby name for their child. It was always an option and it would soon be their permanent name. She smiled and glanced around the room as they noticed how happy she was.

"Her name is Emy!"

* * *
(It's a wrap! If you have questions, go to the next chapter to ask them!
DON'T COME AT ME FOR THE BIRTHING OF A CHILD! IM NOT AN EXPERT!

The last chapter with the last artwork and the last of the sweet time with teacher Levi. 🥲🥲🥲 AHHH ITS OVER NOOO! I'm so thankful that's it's over because I made people wait *cough* eunyoung239 *cough*

Anyways, this was three hundred words of writing for the one and only couple! I love you two! 😳😳 Levi and you being busy lately if you know what I mean 😉 Head over to the next chapter to check out more information about the ending! The author note will explain what happens now.)

Unedited

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

8.4K 207 36
You just started college. Scared and lost, you bump into someone rather intimidating on the very first day. To your surprise, he lets the mishap slid...
30.6K 901 26
ᴛʜᴇꜱᴇ ᴍɪxᴇᴅ ꜱɪɢɴᴀʟꜱ, ᴍɪxᴇᴅ ꜱɪɢɴᴀʟꜱ, ᴛʜᴇʏ'ʀᴇ ᴋɪʟʟɪɴɢ ᴍᴇ ɪ ᴅᴏɴ'ᴛ ᴋɴᴏᴡ ᴡʜᴀᴛ ʏᴏᴜ ᴡᴀɴᴛ, ʙᴜᴛ ɪ ᴋɴᴏᴡ ᴡʜᴀᴛ ɪ ɴᴇᴇᴅ ᴛʜᴇ ɢᴏᴏᴅʙʏᴇꜱ, ᴛʜᴇ ʜᴇʟʟᴏꜱ, ᴛʜᴇ "ɪ ɴᴇᴇᴅ ʏᴏᴜ...
97.4K 3K 43
*♡∞:。.。  。.。:∞♡* "𝘢𝘳𝘦 𝘺𝘰𝘶 𝘧𝘢𝘭𝘭𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘪𝘯 𝘭𝘰𝘷𝘦?" "𝘨𝘰𝘵 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘧𝘦𝘦𝘭𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘺𝘰𝘶 𝘢𝘳𝘦." reader based & college A/U. HIGHEST RATI...
302K 8.6K 47
𝘞𝘪𝘵𝘩𝘪𝘯 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘮𝘰𝘯𝘴𝘵𝘳𝘰𝘶𝘴 𝘵𝘳𝘦𝘦𝘴, 𝘢 𝘨𝘪𝘳𝘭 𝘭𝘢𝘺 𝘧𝘭𝘢𝘵 𝘰𝘯 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘤𝘰𝘰𝘭 𝘨𝘳𝘦𝘦𝘯 𝘨𝘳𝘢𝘴𝘴. 𝘞𝘪𝘵𝘩 𝘳𝘪𝘣𝘴 𝘴𝘩𝘰𝘸...