✓ academy | levi ackerman

By re6ret

CRINGE STORY! DON'T READ! ❛❛ You're underage. I think we already acknowledged that. ❜❜ ❛❛ Then why did you t... More

Academy
One || Alone
Two || Played Like a Fool
Three || Baby, Don't be Afraid
Four || Personal
Five || Bad Side
Six || Play With Me
Seven || Nightly Dreams
Eight || Stigma
Nine || Salacious Behavior [EXPLICIT CHAPTER]
Ten || Speechless
Eleven || Love Bites
Twelve || Mother
Thirteen || The Two of Us
Fourteen || Covetous Hands
Fifteen || Two Best Friends and Two Enemies
Sixteen || The Library Incident [EXPLICIT CHAPTER]
Seventeen || In a Mind of Mine
Eighteen || For the Birthday Girl
Ninteen || Jealous of You
Twenty || Hell Of a Ride
Twenty One || Help, Please
Twenty Two || You're Safe
Twenty Three || He's Going to Be Safe
Twenty Four || She's Mine
Twenty Six || Guilty as Charged
Twenty Seven || Summer Break
Twenty Eight || Congrats
Twenty Nine || The Parents
Thirty || Daddy Levi
Final Note
Happy (Late) 100k!

Twenty Five || Police Questioning

1.8K 64 14
By re6ret

** BRO WHY IS SUKUNA SO HOT???? 😡😡😡😡
ALSO CHANGED MY MIND AND DECIDED TO MAKE THIS A 1000 WORD CHAPTER BC I WANT TO FINISH THIS QUICKLY !!!! **

Police Questioning
Rose Academy - Shinganshina | Year 20XX

* * *

Seojun comes rushing out of the hospital and gathers up the group. His clothes are still bloody and dirty, but that wasn't the problem right now. It was Vico.

"He's flatlining," he sadly spoke as he balled up his fists.

Y/N's eyes widened, pushing past the huge crowd and rushing towards the emergency room where they were doing surgery on Vico. She stopped in front of the door as she glanced through the small window. They were trying to revive him and it didn't seem to work.

After a few moments, they stopped. They heaved a sigh as they waited a few moments for the patient to come back. His heart slowly started going back to normal. The doctors sighed in relief and they started fixing him up.

One of the doctors headed out and stopped when they noticed a whole crown of people at the front of the doors.

"Uhm, family and friends?" he smiled at them.

They all nodded and in which he glanced around to count how many there were. Eleven. He counted.

"Ah, he's just been revived. The wound was deep enough to injure a part of his intestines. He will need to stay in the hospital for a little while longer. Excuse me," he politely excused himself as he went to do other stuff for the hospital.

Everyone was sighing in relief as they realized that he was back alive. He was dead and then came back because of how hard he was pushing himself. He must be really tired then.

"Okay, o we have to get questioned by the police and then the court hearing is scheduled next week," Jean cut off the quiet moment.

Everyone scattered while some stayed. That being the mother of Vico. She waved goodbye to the group as they walked out of the hospital. They were all in the mood to just get the case done with.

They got ready in their cars. The two students getting in the car with their teachers. Hange and Erwin were in the same vehicle as well as Levi, Seojun, and Y/N.

Levi was in the driver's seat and Y/N was beside him. In the back of the passenger seats were Seojun, Hange, and Erwin. The student is in the middle, sadly.

"Isn't this nice? So how did do you think the Headmaster started to act obsessive about her?" Hange tried to lighten up the mood by starting up a conversation.

"Mhmm, I think it was when my parents had given my registration papers to him. They were in a private meeting with him and he most likely viewed my registration as a perfect student. Maybe he's into that?" Y/N suggested as she answered her teacher's questions.

"Good answer. From what you've told us, your parents wanted you to be perfect. So he could've liked the fact that you were good at everything," she agreed as she thought deeply about the Headmaster's intentions.

"I disagree though. I see her as an imperfect person. She's only perfect because her parents told her to be. It could've started when he saw her parents," Erwin butter in to try and give his thought about the questions.

They all looked at him in confusion. Erwin being a smarty, no wonder he beat Ghalen in whatever. He's a better leader than he is.

"How so?" Seojun placed his arms over his chest while turning to listen closely to his teacher.

"Well, since she comes from a rich family and it seems that he loves money, he took a liking to her because he could use her for money," he thought only to realize that it wouldn't make sense how he wanted her all by himself, "but the obsession with Y/N could be developed over time?"

The more they thought about this, the more they realized how fucked up this was. An obsessive Headmaster taking an interest with a student in his school. Then to realize that she has already been taken by his staff members. He didn't seem to take that lightly and wanted him gone.

"Tch, no more talking about this idiot ex-Headmaster. He's where he should be and should stay there for a long time," Levi tapped his index finger on the top of the steering wheel.

They were currently at a stoplight and waiting for the green light. They have to finish with the questioning so they can get completely ready for the court hearing that would happen next week.

They arrived at the front of the police station, getting out of the car, and glanced around to see that the others were there as well. They would get their answers to see if they would match up with each other.

The only reason why all of them were there was that they were related or more known as being connected to the victim. Some have even evidence or more information that could help put the ex-headmaster in jail.

They could pull some strings and give him a life sentence, but for now, they can wait and see how well their plan works out.

One by one, each teacher, student, or acquaintance had been questioned about what they witnessed, heard, and anything that could thoroughly help the case.

"So when did you think he started acting weird?" the police asked Y/N who was the last person to be questioned.

"When I first went to school. On the first day of school, he had been acting weird with me. As if he and I were a friend. He wanted me to call him by his full name," she explained as she remembered the memory vividly.

He wrote down a few key points and made sure to take as much time to get the important details that would help as much as possible.

* * *

"We have arrived ma'am," he bows and puts your stuff down to hold open the door.

"Thank you," you bow and enter the office.

The place was nice and lit. The office was large in size. It wasn't filled with a lot of items. It was decorated with weird paintings and designs that weren't all pleasant like the entrance.

"Miss Y/N, it's a pleasure to see you have arrived," the man at the end of the room turned to face me.

"You too sir," your hands with slight shaking.

You had never been this nervous inside an office with the principal. This was way different than the public schools you attended. They were more open and childish. This one was more formal and professional. You hated that.

* * *

If only that didn't happen. She would've been really happy and free to do whatever she liked without a care in the world. Though the Headmaster had to be weird with her and it made her utterly disgusted and uncomfortable.

* * *
(Sheesh, sukuna finna make me act up if he doesn't stop 😔)
Unedited

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

12.9K 230 6
𝘚𝘩𝘦 𝘸𝘢𝘴 𝘢𝘭𝘸𝘢𝘺𝘴 𝘥𝘦𝘢𝘭𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘸𝘪𝘵𝘩 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘥𝘦𝘷𝘪𝘭 𝘚𝘩𝘦 𝘸𝘢𝘴 𝘢𝘭𝘸𝘢𝘺𝘴 𝘪𝘯𝘵𝘰 𝘵𝘢𝘬𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘵𝘩𝘰𝘴𝘦 𝘤𝘩𝘢𝘯𝘤𝘦𝘴 He'...
10.2K 133 81
"𝐬𝐨 𝐛𝐞𝐚𝐮𝐭𝐢𝐟𝐮𝐥 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐩𝐞𝐫𝐟𝐞𝐜𝐭, 𝐬𝐨 𝐞𝐥𝐲𝐬𝐢𝐚𝐧." Oneshots (𝐎𝐬), Headcanons (𝐇𝐜), chats, smutty things, NSFW Alphabet (Levi...
31.4K 468 10
𝙎𝙝𝙚 𝙥𝙞𝙘𝙠𝙚𝙙 𝙪𝙥 𝙝𝙚𝙧 𝙣𝙤𝙩𝙚𝙨, 𝙪𝙣𝙖𝙗𝙡𝙚 𝙩𝙤 𝙩𝙝𝙞𝙣𝙠 𝙘𝙤𝙝𝙚𝙧𝙚𝙣𝙩𝙡𝙮. 𝙎𝙝𝙚 𝙧𝙚𝙖𝙙 𝙩𝙝𝙚𝙢, 𝙗𝙪𝙩 𝙩𝙝𝙚 𝙬𝙤𝙧𝙙𝙨 𝙬�...
532K 21K 123
[COMPLETED] "(Y/N), after everything we've been through, I have become certain of one thing. I love you. Having to stay away from you for so long onl...