✓ academy | levi ackerman

Por re6ret

CRINGE STORY! DON'T READ! ❛❛ You're underage. I think we already acknowledged that. ❜❜ ❛❛ Then why did you t... Más

Academy
One || Alone
Two || Played Like a Fool
Three || Baby, Don't be Afraid
Four || Personal
Five || Bad Side
Six || Play With Me
Seven || Nightly Dreams
Eight || Stigma
Nine || Salacious Behavior [EXPLICIT CHAPTER]
Ten || Speechless
Eleven || Love Bites
Twelve || Mother
Thirteen || The Two of Us
Fourteen || Covetous Hands
Fifteen || Two Best Friends and Two Enemies
Sixteen || The Library Incident [EXPLICIT CHAPTER]
Eighteen || For the Birthday Girl
Ninteen || Jealous of You
Twenty || Hell Of a Ride
Twenty One || Help, Please
Twenty Two || You're Safe
Twenty Three || He's Going to Be Safe
Twenty Four || She's Mine
Twenty Five || Police Questioning
Twenty Six || Guilty as Charged
Twenty Seven || Summer Break
Twenty Eight || Congrats
Twenty Nine || The Parents
Thirty || Daddy Levi
Final Note
Happy (Late) 100k!

Seventeen || In a Mind of Mine

4.1K 111 180
Por re6ret

In a Mind of Mine
Levi's Bed Rules - Respect The Dominant
Rose Academy - Shinganshina | Year 20XX

* * *

Morning. The sun burned through the large windows of the sixth floor suite. It was around ten-twenty in the morning. The sun was blaring through the window and towards the single person now laying on the bed.

The curtains of the large windows were pushed to the sides. She was naked, with the black bedsheets covering the lower part of her body. She had closed her eyes and fainted on the leather couch in the suite. The man that was with her had moved her to his room so she would get more comfortable with her sleeping position. The only problem was, he left to get groceries which left her alone in the room.

It was silent until the stirring of her body waking would be heard. The girl's eyes started to open slowly to take her surroundings. The sun that blazed through had slightly blinded her vision. She winced at the light that came in contact with her eyes.

She stared at the clear wall for a while. Her eyes trained to the unmoving clouds. She then lost her train of thought when last night's events came into mind. She gasped and pulled the dark sheets to her naked chest and jolted up. She scanned the room for anyone from those events.

No one. She sighed and got out of bed without the sheets around her. She decided to walk around the suite naked. It wasn't like anyone would notice her. She was alone anyways. Or so she thought.

In Levi's car, he had gotten a ping that someone was inside his suite and was moving. He knew it had to be the girl from last night, his student. He was parked so he wouldn't have any issue in seeing if he would crash.

He took out his phone and pressed on the notification to look at his cameras that were set up in the suite. They were hidden just in case an intruder would sneak in.

He watched the girl walk around his floor naked. She rubbed her tired eyes and looked through his closet. She snatched a large button up shirt of his and decided to wear it for the time being. She then grabbed a pair of his boxers so she wouldn't feel so bare.

He watched he very hard to analyze he movements. He was so entranced by the way he did things. It's like he wasn't himself anymore. He didn't need a little school girl changing him by the simplest things. No, that would be stupid. He would watch her hands try and tuck themselves in the large button up shirt. If you looked closely, you could tell the corners of his lips were turning into a soft smile. He definitely had a soft spot for her now, but he didn't know that.

What did happen last night?

* * *

"I think I'm in love with you," words full of meaning came out her plump red lips.

This moment in time, Levi didn't know how to breathe. He hasn't heard anyone use the word 'love' when he was around. It was just simple conversations that would result in them leaving. It was the moment where his mother last told him he had loved him so much.

He was staring at her for a moment. Definitely thinking about what to say. He just gulped and shook his head to the left and right.

"I-I'm sorry, please just ignore what I said—"

"You're underage. I think we already acknowledged that," he sighed.

She knew this would've been the consequences with her words. It was obvious she didn't want to hear those words, but it just had to be now. Of all time, why now.

"Then why did you touch me," she angrily spat as he whole mood depleted to a horrible one.

"Tch...don't think you're special—"

"Why? Am I some kind of joke to you? Do you know how much being touched by someone you really like is so damn special? To be handled by someone you've wanted to touch and hold as well? I didn't think so!" she ranted as he slowly backed off of her and removed himself from her.

"Will you let me speak first?!" he used his assertive tone to get her attention.

She became silent and watched him.  Truly this wasn't the best time to have this kind of talk.  After just having sex and now to having a whole ass argument over a few words that came out of her mouth.  It was definitely expected though.  Love isn't fast or easy.  It's painful and slow.  A slow kind of death.

"Thank you.  As I was saying, don't think you're special because right now we can't work out.  You're not even out of high school," he explained and continued from where he left off.

She settled down and grabbed her shirt to at least cover up a little bit of herself. He watched her as she sat up in an upright position and became comfortable.

"So what is that supposed to mean...?" she whispered in a softer tone.

"It means, once you graduate high school we can commit to that relationship. And before you become all joyful about that, I will tell you something. I wanted to just lead this on as much as possible, play with you as long as possible and I didn't think it would reach this point of loving. I...you were a sudden event that wasn't supposed to happen and yet it already did. I'm thankful," he looked away a bit flushed as he exposed the truths about his actions. (OOC Levi do be making me feel special 😩)

She thought about his words a bit. He was being a whole different person, completely someone else. She didn't seem to know this side of him until now which seemed like a good thing, right? It has to be since he's never been the type of person to just open up to someone and tell them about all them actions and intentions.

She suddenly wrapped his arms around his neck which took Levi aback. Comfort and warmth overcame his entire body. He didn't know what to do at the moment. His hands hesitantly touched her back and that's when he collapsed.

His whole demeanor changed to sadness. His last hug with his mother came into mind. The comfort, the perfect feeling was surrounding his body. Everything right now felt right.

He has never acted this before so it's a bit new to him. Might as well enjoy this moment and this aftercare. The afterglow of the rough, yet fast sex was surrounding their whole bodies. They started giggling like little children which fueled their all time fun.

He planted his lips onto her for a couple of seconds. He was giving a passionate sweet kiss, not too hard and lustful. He was kissing her just right. She felt in ecstasy with what happened not too long ago. With the duo making a whole argument and then switching the mood up. His words really touched her and it was as if it were too good to be true.

"Don't say you love me, okay?" he broke away the kiss and brushed his hand through her tangled hair.

"Why?" she tilted her head as if her mood just dropped.

He stared into her shiny irises and admired her beauty. She was beautiful with her amazing skin. The way her lips opened slightly, her natural eyes lashes, and the way she seemed so curious. He seemed to like all her perfections even if they seemed like imperfections.

"Because I don't think I would be able to hold myself back when you tell me those words," his voice lowered into a deep octave which caused a bright red to appear on her cheeks.

She brought her hands up to her flushed expression and covered her face. Her elbows popping out as she groaned out.

"Don't say that! You're so—"

"Hot, yes. You can't seem to let go of the fact that I love teasing you," he chuckled and rolled out of the couch. He stood up and was about to walk away when he felt a hand come in contact with his ass.

She had slapped his cheeks as if she just switched the roles between them. He furrowed his eyebrows and turned around with his junk just being thrown around. She covered her mouth as she giggled as she stared at his private area.

"Tch...I can't— did you just slap my but, you brat?" he growled watched her get up and start running.

He sighed and pressed on his temples. He was disappointed, but not surprised one bit. It seemed her high school immaturity just seems to get him turned on. With her running away from him butt naked after she slapped his ass.

He then realized that her eyes were on his junk and she had no common decency to even look away, no, she straight up stared at it for a long while before running away.

"Oi! What gave you the reason to stare at my co—"

"Stop right there! Don't say that word!" she peeked her head out his bedroom door.

She pouted when he saw him shake his head and pick up his boxers and start to redress. He watched her eyes travel from up and down his body.

He began to slowly make his way to her with a menacing glare and a scary expression that made her squeak. She closed the door hoping he wouldn't come in and kill her. She was most likely going to get caught either way. After all, this is his suite and he seemed to know where his things are.

"You're going to regret doing that little girl."

* * *

And now we're in this situation. He arrived back at his suite with the groceries in his hands. He had to stack up his food supply now that someone is staying for her weekend.

He closed the door and walked into the kitchen to store and fix up some food for him and the person that was staying with him.

A very comfy looking girl walks into the kitchen area to see him prepping a breakfast for the both of them. He was dressed to impress and he did serve. She was gaping at his amazing appearance.

With the knowledge of watching his mother cook everyday, he made sure to think of what to make and copy what his mother would've done. He finished the meal and placed it in front of the middle area. He wiped his hands after washing the dishes and sat down and presented his best breakfast meal.

"Go, you have to eat. Stop staring at me so hard," he sighed and started picking up his utensils.

"R-Right," she stuttered and sat down beside him.

She started to eat silently with him as well. And then he pulled out his phone and opened up his security cameras. She glanced over and saw him looking through his cameras that seemed to be set up around his suite.

Her eyes widened in surprise when she realized that he saw her naked and dressing up in his clothes. She slapped his shoulder and hid her face in his shoulder.

"What? Are you okay, brat?" he glanced over to her and started teasing her with his soft chuckles.

He knew what he was doing and started going through replays of the footage. He watched her expression turn into a really red face. She started lightly punching his bicep which caused him to look over.

"Oi! Stop hitting me!" he scolded.

"But you had cameras and watched me through them!" she whined.

"It's nothing I haven't seen before," he smirked and continued his breakfast.

"Asshole!"

* * *
(I love you for reading 🥰)
Unedited

Seguir leyendo

También te gustarán

31.2K 468 10
𝙎𝙝𝙚 𝙥𝙞𝙘𝙠𝙚𝙙 𝙪𝙥 𝙝𝙚𝙧 𝙣𝙤𝙩𝙚𝙨, 𝙪𝙣𝙖𝙗𝙡𝙚 𝙩𝙤 𝙩𝙝𝙞𝙣𝙠 𝙘𝙤𝙝𝙚𝙧𝙚𝙣𝙩𝙡𝙮. 𝙎𝙝𝙚 𝙧𝙚𝙖𝙙 𝙩𝙝𝙚𝙢, 𝙗𝙪𝙩 𝙩𝙝𝙚 𝙬𝙤𝙧𝙙𝙨 𝙬�...
531K 20.9K 123
[COMPLETED] "(Y/N), after everything we've been through, I have become certain of one thing. I love you. Having to stay away from you for so long onl...
466K 11.7K 19
Y/n finds an injured Levi in the forest and takes him into her cottage where they get intimate with each other. "𝘚𝘰 𝘱𝘭𝘦𝘢𝘴𝘦... 𝘊𝘰𝘮𝘦 𝘧𝘪𝘯...
97.8K 2.4K 23
She is a field medic for the Survey Corps - having only joined for one purpose. Aside from duties on the field; she assists her squad leader, Hange...