✓ academy | levi ackerman

By re6ret

CRINGE STORY! DON'T READ! ❛❛ You're underage. I think we already acknowledged that. ❜❜ ❛❛ Then why did you t... More

Academy
One || Alone
Two || Played Like a Fool
Three || Baby, Don't be Afraid
Four || Personal
Five || Bad Side
Six || Play With Me
Seven || Nightly Dreams
Eight || Stigma
Nine || Salacious Behavior [EXPLICIT CHAPTER]
Ten || Speechless
Eleven || Love Bites
Twelve || Mother
Thirteen || The Two of Us
Fourteen || Covetous Hands
Sixteen || The Library Incident [EXPLICIT CHAPTER]
Seventeen || In a Mind of Mine
Eighteen || For the Birthday Girl
Ninteen || Jealous of You
Twenty || Hell Of a Ride
Twenty One || Help, Please
Twenty Two || You're Safe
Twenty Three || He's Going to Be Safe
Twenty Four || She's Mine
Twenty Five || Police Questioning
Twenty Six || Guilty as Charged
Twenty Seven || Summer Break
Twenty Eight || Congrats
Twenty Nine || The Parents
Thirty || Daddy Levi
Final Note
Happy (Late) 100k!

Fifteen || Two Best Friends and Two Enemies

3.8K 99 101
By re6ret

** I lied, smut is the next chapter because I wanted to add this part for...foreshadowing and plot purposes. Don't worry though. The smut will be posted soon after this one. Btw, only a couple will get to see the smut since I'll leave it here for a few and then delete it. I will post it permanently onto my AO3! **

Two Best Friends and Two Enemies
Problem Two - My Love For You
Rose Academy - Shinganshina | Year 20XX

* * *

Vico peeked his head to see what was taking her so long. He overheard the last part of the conversation and slightly growled. Mr. Ackerman and her have been doing something. They have been acting weird with each other and not in an awkward way, no, in a different way. It seemed like they were in a relationship, some sort of connection that he can't seem to pinpoint.

Are they dating? Do they know that teacher-student relationships are illegal? She's underage too. It wouldn't make sense...or would it. Is he using her as a sex toy? Are they fuck buddies? Do they use each other for pleasure?

Lots of questions, thoughts of the duo ran across his mind. He was so consumed in his mind that he didn't realize someone was walking behind him.

The isolated place she went to was the outside and it was near a little cubby area. It was part of the dormitory that no one seemed to notice unless you walked by.

Vico was shocked and tried to cover her isolated area from the person in front of him. He chuckled nervously as the person raised a brow at him.

"And what are you doing here? Last time I checked, your dorm wasn't on his floor," a deep voice resonated from the standing before Vico.

"Uhm, I— escorted a friend sir," he stumbled over his words before trying to play it off.

"And who must that be?" The man hummed and tried to look over the boy's shoulder.

Vico cleared his throat and made sure to stand tall and block his view. He knew it wasn't going to help a lot since you were still talking on the phone. You could be heard by the two males.

"Hmm, interesting," he smirked and scooted the boy over.

He makes his way to the girl on the phone with her teacher, a smile on her face while he's talking to the other person on the phone.

The man taps her shoulder catching her by surprise. She tells the person on the other end to hold on and she turns around.

Her eyes widen at who it was. Of course, the one and only headmaster Ghalen. His tall lean figure towered over you. His skin bright while it contrasted with his dirty blonde hair. His striking green eyes seemed snake-like. (Did I describe Ghalen before? I don't want to go back and edit so we'll have to wing it.)

"Who are you on the phone with?" he sarcastically smiles with slightly closed eyes.

"Professor Ackerman," she gulps and hides the fact that she ends the call.

She looks behind the taller male and towards her friend that was at the far corner of her view. Vico was nervously sweating and mouthed a sorry before turning away. He wanted to help, but he sadly did not succeed in doing so. She did applaud his attempts since it stopped the conversation that was about to turn into flirting then probably phone sex.

"Ms. Y/N L/N," he brought his face eye level to hers.

"Yes sir?" she sucked in the inside of her cheek, awaiting the punishment that she was going to receive.

"I'm going to have to tell you that you shouldn't be having your professor's phone number on your phone unless approved by me. Please delete his number. I'll also have to talk to him myself," he said in a displeased tone.

The girl on the other hand nodded hastily and scrolled through her contacts and deleted Levi's phone number. She showed him that she had done so and he patted her head. He gave a fake smile and was about to walk away when he gave one last statement that left her confused.

"You shouldn't involve yourself with people like Mr. Ackerman. Who knows you could get in trouble by your parents, darling," he scoffed and disappeared down the hallway.

She grits her teeth and called the contact Levi. She remade his contact information and copied down his phone number onto the new one. She just seemed to remember about it. Maybe since he seemed so unforgettable to her.

A thought ran through her mind. Multiple actually, in different scenarios. There was so much happening, she decided to pick one to focus on.

She was sprawled onto his huge mattress with her wrists bonded to the top of the bedposts. She whimpered as her naked body was exposed to the man before her. His eyes drinking in the sight of her naked form. His eyes fired up with lust and need.

A cup of ice sat beside the bed. He grabbed onto an ice cube, walking back to the end of the bed. He grabbed onto her ankles and placed them on his shoulders. The ice cube was placed between his lips and he dragged the cold cube starting from her ankle and dragged towards the inner part of her thighs.

"A-Ah...cold," she moaned.

"That's not even the best part, baby," he smirked and let himself devour her whole.

She's brought back to reality when her scenario ends. That had to be something that would happen, right? She was going to try ice play with him. When was the real question?

"Shit, he's hot," she randomly let out.

Her face beet red while a certain someone is eyeing her. He watched her cover his face with her hand and looks away.

"Are you okay? You don't look so good. Do you want to get some medicine?" Vico offered and stepped close to the heated girl.

She looked up at him then shook her head, pushing past him and making her way inside her dorm. She locks the door and makes sure that he's not able to get in. As he sighs and disappears to his dorm area she is scrolling through contacts for Levi.

She presses the call button and rings him up. She pressed her phone to her ear and waits for him to pick it up. She's horny now, just from the phone call they had before. She so turned on with his words, at the exact moment when she got in trouble. She was quivering and needed a release. The only person in mind was the one and only Levi. He was the one who made her this way in the first place.

"You hung up on me, you brat," he growled which caused a whine to leave her pink lips.

"Please," she whispered to the phone.

"Please what? I'm confused on why you ended the call," he grunted.

"Local library, meet me there in thirty minutes," she says before ending the call.

She was sure going to get it when those thirty minutes are over.

* * *

Vico was making his way down the hall with his hands stuffed in his pockets. He looked at his moved legs then back up. He stopped in front of the elevator until his phone started to buzz. He picked it up as he got in the elevator.

He opened his phone to see an unknown number text him. It was odd so he just read what the person had to say. He opened the message and read.

Unknown
Your father is working for Ghalen to bring Levi Ackerman and Y/N L/N down. They know about their plans, but make sure to keep safe. You don't know what your father might do since you're close to the girl.

His breathing stopped. His father, his father that he thought was the loving and crime-free kind. He kept that façade with him when he was with his family. His mother probably didn't even know about her husband's actions. Right now, he's the only one in their family. He has to keep Y/N safe, but he also has to keep his family safe.

If he told his mother, she would divorce him leaving his baby sister and him without a father. He was fine with it since he learned the hard to live without him. After all, he was rarely home with his "work." His baby sister on the other hand is a different story. She's only two years old and loves her dad a lot. It would hurt to see her father leave her family.

So that was not an option. He gripped his phone tightly and angrily stared at his phone.

"And I thought you were the best father to ever exist. I was wrong all along," he muttered under his breath.

The elevator doors opened and he walked on, basically stomping out actually. He shoved his phone back in his pocket and made his way to his dorm. Closing the door behind him, he searched for his suitcase. He packed his clothing. He cleared out most of his room before a knock brought him out of his raging attitude.

He got up and slowly made his way to the door. He opened the door for the person. It's Seojun. Nothing too special, nothing too out of the ordinary.

"Hey, have you seen Y/N?" he scratched his head.

"I thought she went to her room? Did she not go there? Is she not there?" Vico's heart rate increased suddenly.

He was scared for her well-being as well. Did his father do something to her when he left? Was the unknown person late with their text? Or was he just overreacting?

"No, I knocked and waited for like ten minutes. She's not there. Now that I get that answer, I'm guessing you don't know where she is," he sighed and dropped the bouquet that was behind his back.

They were dropped to his side, still in his hands. He just brought the flowers into view. Seojun looked sullen and uneasy for some reason.

"Are you okay?" Vico placed his hand on the pink-haired male's shoulder.

"I-I'm fine..." he blushed and looked away.

Vico raised a brow and brushed off the odd behavior. He let the male in and pointed over to the bouquet.

"Oh, there were for my mom, but I wanted to ask Y/N to come with me to the hospital," he shrugged and placed them on the couch beside him.

"That's rough, you want me to join you instead. I'm pretty sure Y/N's safe...I think," he whispered the last part hoping Seojun didn't hear it.

"What?"

Oops. Caught red-handed.

"What do you mean 'I think.' Tell me, why do you say that?" Seojun leaned his body closer.

Vico tried to form a lie in his head, knowing well it wouldn't work. He gave up and sighed. He dropped his head and turned to his phone that was in his back pocket. He pulled the device out and opened his phone.

"Vico! Answer me! What happened to Y/N?!" Seojun jolted up as he rose his voice at the blue-haired male.

"I don't know...all I know is that she's probably in danger. Because of my father and Headmaster Ghalen," he gulped and handed his phone over to Seojun.

He took the phone in his hands and read the message that Vico read, not too long ago. It was the same one from the unknown person, the unknown sender, the unknown savior. 

"We have to find her," Seojun speaks up and hands his phone back.

He looks up in confusion. He grabs his phone back and shakes his head from side to side.

"Are you crazy? My father could have possession of weapons, I don't want anyone to die," he growled.

"And how exactly are we going to help her then? Are we just going to let her die?" Seojun reported back.

"No, I know exactly who can help us."

* * *
(Be prepared to get ✨ railed ✨ by the one and only Levi Ackerman 🥵)
Unedited

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

173K 3.7K 16
you finally get a chance to be alone with your crush. and well... things escalate from there. ________ • mikasa ackerman x fem reader! • *THIS STOR...
134K 4.6K 33
‧͙⁺˚*・༓☾ 𝒎𝒐𝒅𝒆𝒓𝒏 𝒂𝒖 ☽༓・*˚⁺‧͙ ── 𝒔𝒐𝒓𝒆 /𝒔𝒐̂𝒓/ 𝒂𝒅𝒋𝒆𝒄𝒕𝒊𝒗𝒆 (𝒐𝒇 𝒂 𝒑𝒂𝒓𝒕 𝒐𝒇 𝒐𝒏𝒆'𝒔 𝒃𝒐𝒅𝒚) 𝒑𝒂𝒊𝒏𝒇𝒖𝒍 𝒐𝒓 𝒂𝒄𝒉𝒊�...
44.6K 1.4K 37
"𝐌𝐑. 𝐀𝐂𝐊𝐄𝐑𝐌𝐀𝐍𝐒 𝐆𝐈𝐑𝐋𝐅𝐑𝐈𝐄𝐍𝐃 𝐎𝐎𝐎" ----༉‧₊˚✧ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ in which your friend offers you a job , with a hot teacher come...
12.2K 220 6
𝘚𝘩𝘦 𝘸𝘢𝘴 𝘢𝘭𝘸𝘢𝘺𝘴 𝘥𝘦𝘢𝘭𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘸𝘪𝘵𝘩 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘥𝘦𝘷𝘪𝘭 𝘚𝘩𝘦 𝘸𝘢𝘴 𝘢𝘭𝘸𝘢𝘺𝘴 𝘪𝘯𝘵𝘰 𝘵𝘢𝘬𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘵𝘩𝘰𝘴𝘦 𝘤𝘩𝘢𝘯𝘤𝘦𝘴 He'...