Tough Love///Richie x Eddie F...

Від Miraculous__buggaboo

!!MAY INCLUDE TRIGGERING CONTENT!! Eddie is a nerd and doesn't have any friends. Richie is the bully and is f... Більше

First day of school
The Dream
The confession
The kiss
The Losers Club
The first 'fight'
Why?
Baby Boy
Some good days have bad endings.
Why..
I love you with all my heart
Break up and make out

First day. Last year.

276 2 6
Від Miraculous__buggaboo

!!HUGE TIME SKIP!!
Few years past and the losers club is still going strong! Ben and Beverly are together now. So is Stan and Bill. Mike is unfortunately still single. Richie finally came out to his mom and she's very supportive of him and Eddie's relationship. And Richie and Eddie are better than ever! Henry still bullies them but they are in their last year of high school. Once school's out they can finally leave the shit hole they've grown to love and hate. They will either leave and go to college or move out and go their separate ways. (Btw Richie is 19, Eddie is 18, Bev is 18{but a little older than Eddie}, Ben is 19, Stan is 18{older than Bev}, Bill is 19{a little younger than Rich}, Mike is 19, and Henry is 19)

Eddie's POV
Richie still comes over every other week and weekend which was great. I have gotten taller but still way shorter than Rich. I woke up with him laying next to me. I had my arms wrapped around him and my legs were wrapped around his leg closest to me. I didn't move considering I was beyond comfortable. I heard him wake up with a small stretch. He looked at me and smiled. "Hey baby you up?" He whispered in his raspy morning voice I loved so much. "Mhm" I mumbled and looked up at him not letting go of him. "Good morning Eddie Spaghetti." He said kissing my head. "Good morning." I said with a smile. Then I got super excited. "Richie!" I said excitedly. "Yeah?" He asked with a smile loving how excited I was. "Todays the first day of the last year of school!" I said looking up at him smiling. "Woah really?!" He asked excited. He already knew but he loved seeing me excited.

"I'm so excited!!" I said smiling and jumping out of bed. Richie sat up and leaned his back on the headboard smiling at me. I dug through my closet for an outfit. I kept finding one showing it to Richie then letting him decide on some of them. I'm WAY more comfortable with my sexuality and the way I dress so now I wear more feminine clothes and I'm not as insecure about getting judged. Once I finally got an outfit I went to the bathroom and took a quick shower then got ready. Richie got dressed in my room. Once I got ready I left the bathroom and put my shoes on and stood up to show Richie my outfit. "What do you think?" I asked smiling.

He's wearing that with long white socks and black Converse) Richie looked up at me after tying his shoes and smiled while blushing a little. "You look beautiful." He smiled standing up and kissing me. "Thank you Rich." I smiled up at him. "No prob spaghetti." He said smiling as he grabbed his bag and ran downstairs. I grabbed my bag too and then me and Richie's phones since he left his on my nightstand then turned my lights off and closed my door running down the stairs. "Awe you boys look great!" My mom said with a smile but also slight fear. I knew it was because she was scared of us growing up which I understand she's known us since we were in our first year. I still can't believe me and Rich have been together for 4 years. I hope for more too.

"Thank you Mom." I said smiling. I walked over to her and gave her a hug getting on my tip toes to hug her. "Thank you Sonia." Richie smiled. "Your welcome sweetie." She smiled back. Richie has a nice car now so he drives me to school. "Okay love you Mom but we gotta go or we are gonna be late." I said letting go of the hug and grabbing Richie's hand. "I gotta make sure this loser gets to class." I laughed dragging Richie out the house. "Bye sweetie. Bye Richie." My mom said with a small laugh. We got in the car and buckled our seatbelts.

"You wanna go grab a coffee before we go?" He asked starting the car. "Yeah sure." I smiled at him. He smiled back and started driving. I was a little anxious because we haven't seen the Losers Club in a while considering they all went different ways for a vacation for the summer while me and Rich stayed here and enjoyed each other's company. He turned on the radio and flipped through this untill 'Stand by Me' by Ben E. King came on.

I looked at me and could tell I was anxious and put his hand on mine. I smiled at him. He returned the smile of course. He started humming to the lyrics and then started singing. I felt so happy right where I was. We got to the Starbucks they had in town and I got a iced caramel frappuccino and Rich just got a hot coffee. We finally got to school with 20 minutes to catch up with the losers before class.

We got out the car and walked to the front on the school. Me and Beverly were always the closest friends other than me and Rich. She was my bestie. I was so excited to see her. I saw her before she saw me and I handed Richie my drink. He didn't mind because he knew how much I missed her. "Bev!!" I practically yelled. We were outside so we wouldn't get in trouble. Bev was with the rest of the losers and looked in my direction excitedly.

"Eddie!!" She said excitedly. I ran over and hugged her tightly her returning the hug. "I missed you so much!!" She said. "Me too!!" I said looking up at her a little. (since she's a little taller than him. Well Eddie is the shortest out of everyone but whatever) Richie came over and handed me my drink and I smiled at him. "Hey guys." Richie said with a smile.

"Hey! How was yalls summer?" Mike asked. "It was great!" Richie said. "Me and Eddie stayed together the whole time." Richie said putting his arm around my shoulders. I smiled up at him. Him returning the smile. "That's great!" Mike said. We talked untill we had to go to class. "Okay what's everyone's schedule?" I asked putting my schedule on the table we were sitting at outside the school.

"Well I have Math first." Beverly said. "Same." I smiled. "Anyone else have Math first?" I asked. Everyone said no. I was a little sad Richie wasn't in my class but he could be in my other classes. We just passed down our papers to everyone at the table and they wrote their name by the classes they also had. Then we all got our papers back. I had Richie in my 3rd class and my last class.

And we all had lunch at the same time. "Okay let's go before we are late." I said. I threw my drink in the trash since I was done with it and grabbed my bag. I gave Richie a kiss on the cheek and waved goodbye to him once we got in the school. Then we all went our separate ways to class. "So Bev we should hang out more this year." I smiled at her while we walked to class.

"Yeah we should." She smiled back at me. We walked in and sat in our seats which was in the middle but a little closer to the back of the class. We sat by each other. I was putting my pencil and notebook on my table and getting ready for class when I saw someone walk in. I looked up to see who it was and my eyes went wide. "Bev.." I whispered to her. "What?" She asked then looked in the direction of was looking at. Her eyes also went wide.

"Oh god it's Henry." She rolled her eyes. She looked at me and I was a little scared. "Hey. Look at me Eddie." She whispered seriously. "Yeah?" I whispered back looking at her. "He's not going to hurt you I promise okay?" She said. "Okay." I said quietly. Henry's friends were already in the class which we didn't realize so he sat by them. Which happened to be right behind us.

"Oh look who it is." Henry said with an evil grin. "Fuck off Henry." I snapped at him already tired of him. Bev loved when I stood up for myself. She's been teaching me since we've been friends how to but sometimes Im just not strong enough. Today was different. I wasn't going to put up with him. I might not stand up for myself 24/7 but I will from time to time.

"Ooh okay I see how this is gonna be." He said in a sarcastic way. "Ya know I can do or say whatever I want right...f*g." He said with that evil grin of his. My eyes went wide. That slur was a weakness of mine. Anytime someone called me it I felt worthless. I still hadn't looked at him the whole time we'd been talking and I wasn't planning on it. I felt a tear roll down my face.

Bev noticed it and anger started to boil inside her. "Shut the fuck up Henry." She said mad. I just decided to put my earbuds in and play my music to ignore him.

Time skip

After class I went to the library to study for an assignment we had due in the next few days. Bev had went to her next class early and I told her I'd meet her there. The library doors were open so anyone could come or see what's going on from the hallway. I had my earbuds in and was walking around the library grabbing the math books I needed. Then I sat them down at my chair I was sitting at and started taking notes.

Someone walked in but I didn't notice considering I had earbuds in and was reading. They sat in front of me so I took my earbuds out and looked up at them. "Oh hey Richie." I smiled. "Hey whatcha doing in hear and whatcha writing?" He asked looking at my paper. "Oh I'm just making notes and studying for an assignment that's due in a few days for math." I said continuing to write my notes. "If you want I can make a copy of them so you can skip math class. Its boring anyway." I said.

"Oh okay thanks." He smiled. "Guess how sits behind me in math." I said. "Who?" "Henry Bowers." I rolled my eyes. "Ugh I forgot about him." He groaned. "Yeah." I said annoyed with Henry. I looked at my phone and my eyes went wide. "Shit! I'm gonna be late!" I said quickly putting my notebook, pencil, and highlighters in my bag and putting the books back on the shelves. I ran back to the table and shoved my phone and earbuds in my bag and zipped it up. I threw my bag on my back and pushed my chair in.

I walked over to Richie and kissed his head then messing up his hair. "Love you see you later!" I said running out of the library and running to my class. Richie just laughed and went to class.

Time skip (to 3rd period)

I was excited about this class because I had Richie in it. I didn't have any of the other losers in that class though. I had no idea where Richie was so I was just walking to class by myself. I was listening to my music with my earbuds while reading a book and walking to my next class. When I bumped into someone. I dropped my books and fell back. I took an earbuds out and looked up at who it was.

"Look who it is." Henry said with a smirk. I just looked away from him and picked my books up and put them in my bag. Then I stood up and went to walk away. Then he grabbed my arm. He hadn't done this since the first year of high school. I panicked. He wasn't pulling me he was just holding my arm and staring at me with an evil frown.

"H-Henry please...let go.." I said scared. He let go and threw me against a locker punching me in my stomach and kicking me. Then he left. I saw Richie walk around the corner. "Eddie are you okay???" He asked running over to me and sitting by me. "Y-Yeah." I gave him a weak smile. He grabbed my inhaler and gave it to me. I used it and go up dusting my skirt off.

I grabbed my bad and got my phone and earbuds. "We are gonna be late for class let's go." I said smiling up at him. I gave him an earbuds and played my music.

Time skip (after school)

Me and Richie walked home together listening to my music and talking about our day. Once we got to my house I unlocked the door and let Richie in. "Hey Eddie Bear you home?" My Mom asked. "Yeah Richie's here too." I smiled locking the door once Richie was in. "How was yalls day?" She asked. "It was good." I said.

"Yeah it was good." He said. "I'm going to my room love you Mom." I said walking upstairs holding Richie's hand. "Okay love you too." She smiled. I opened my door the let Richie in and locked it. "Today was exhausting." I sighed. Richie threw his bag in the corner of the room. Me and him made an arrangement where he had one corner he was able to make a mess in and I can't get on to him. So that's where he threw his bag.

I sat my bag down neatly by my desk and sat down in my chair. "Yeah it was." He said looking at me. Then we just stared into each other's eyes. "Oh right! I almost forgot!" I said turning my chair around and taking out notebooks, pens, and highlighters. I sat them on my desk and started copying off of another paper I had already written.

"Watcha writing?" Richie asked walking over to my desk and looking over my shoulder. "I'm writing down your notes for class." I smiled. "Awe you don't have to do that." Richie said feeling a little bad. "No it's okay I like writing anyway." I smiled at him. He just smiled back and kissed my forehead. "I love you too Richie." I giggled.

Time skip

Richie's POV
A few hours pass and I've been on my phone waiting for Eddie to come lay down after he writes the notes. I look over at him to see if hes done and he was passed out with his head on the table. I just smiled and walked over to him and picked up his pens, highlighters, and notebooks and fixed them up neatly on his desk.

Then I picked him up and laid him down and changed him into my shirt (which was way to big for Eddie) and neatly put his clothes away. Then pulled the covers over Eddie then laying down. Eddie was still asleep but instantly wrapped himself around me. I smiled and closed my eyes. What a day. I thought to myself as I slowly fell asleep with Eddie in my arms.

Hey guys!!! How have yall been? It's been so long I'm sorry 😅😔 but I'm back!! If anyone needs someone to talk to I'm always here! 💕 I hope you liked this chapter! Idk when the next chapter will be out but I hope soon. Anyways bye and please stay safe!!! 💕✨🥰👑

Word count: 2665

Продовжити читання

Вам також сподобається

8.7K 332 22
Eddie Kaspbrak and Richie Tozier are best friends, though everyone knows they have something special. Eddie tries to ignore his feelings for Richie...
4.3K 126 10
"We're not gonna care. Because we love each other. And I love you, Eddie. I love you." Eddie is a loser along with his friends, but the only one that...
4.5K 136 16
Eddie Kaspbrak is afraid of being sick; Richie Tozier is afraid of giving his parents and the bullies another thing to beat him for. But if it feels...
28.6K 730 18
[Complete] Richie gets a guitar and it drives Eddie crazy, until Eddie catches Richie singing a song that seems to profess his love for one of his be...