Why..

Eddie's POV
I woke up and felt something wrapped around me. I smiled knowing that it was Richie but tried to get up to get ready for school. But he pulled me close to him and groaned. "No don't gooo" He whined. "I have to. We have to go to school." I said looking at him. "Whyyy" He whined again. "Because we missed a lot of days." I said getting out of his grip and looking at him from the other side of the bed. "Finee." He whined getting up and out of bed. I grabbed his glasses and walked over to him and gave them to him with a little smile on my face. He smiled at me and took the glasses before kissing me. I went over to my drawer and got a outfit out and went to the bathroom.

I took a quick shower and got changed ( his outfit is his normal red polo and shorts with his fanny pack)
I got changed and left the bathroom and grabbed my bag. "Common Rich we are gonna be late!" I said rushing down the stairs. Richie quickly grabbed his bag and something else and rushed down the stairs. "Here. You almost forgot it." He said with a smile handing me my inhaler. "Thank you so much." I said with a smile. I got on my tip toes and quickly gave him a kiss on the cheek and rushed out the house. We always met up with the losers at Bill's house so we could walk to school together. Lucky for me my house is on the same road as Bill's.

We met up with The Losers and we all started walking while talking to each other. Once we got closer to school I started to get nervous so I slowly got closer and closer to Richie untill I was beside him. Then Henry walked passed us and Richie pulled me closer to him and wrapped his arm over my shoulder while giving Henry a glare. All the Losers knew Richie's #1 priority is to protect me at all times. Therefore we are together 24/7. Well at school at least. My Mom doesn't have a problem with Richie so he's welcome whenever he can. So he's over a lot. But Henry looked back at us and stopped turing to look at us then walking over to me.

My immediate reaction was to move a little behind Richie but..I didn't. Which I deeply regret. "What do you want Henry?" Richie asked. "Oh nothing.." Henry said with a evil smirk on his face as he kept slowly walking towards me. My heart beating faster and faster the closer he gets. Then he quickly grabbed my arm and pulled me close to him as he backed up away from the Losers with me. They all gasped and Richie started stomping twords us. Then Henry pulled out his knife and put it to my neck and Richie immediately stopped and backed up. "Please don't hurt him Henry." Richie cried.

"Let him go!" Beverly said. Then he kept backing away from them holding the knife to my neck making sure they didn't move. "I'll be back with your precious Eddie." He said while running off with me. After a minute we got to the tree I hated most in the entire school property. The tree we went to when he didn't want anyone to see us. Then I tried to grab my inhaler when I realized Richie had it. I was terrified. Richie was always there when things got this out of hand before we were dating. But he wasn't here. Even when we were he never let anything happen to me. Then before I knew it I felt something kick my stomach hard.

I curled up with my arms over my stomach. Someone screamed playfully and Henry turned to look towards it. That was my chance to run. So I did. I ran as fast as I could to my hiding spot and I curled up in the corner of it and cried as quiet as I possibly could. Then I heard someone coming so I hid my face and went as quiet as possible. "Hey..baby. It's me. Richie." Richie whispered as he crawled into the little space. I immediately looked at and jumped into his lap as soon as he got kinda comfortable. I cried into his chest terrified of what would happen if Henry found me.

"Don't worry baby the school year is almost over then we can leave." He whispered into my ear. I felt save with him. "After we graduate we can leave this shit hole and move in together." He whispered in my ear with a smile. "Eddie my love. I love you." He said kissing my head.

Time skip

I was walking down the hallway and couldn't find any of my friends including Richie which made me a little nervous. Then someone walked up behind me and touched my shoulder. I turned around and looked at them. "Um can I help you?" I asked. "Yes
Your dating Richie Tozier right?" A girl asked. "Um yeah. Greta what is the point of this." I said not wanting to be near her any longer. "Well I just wanted to let you know that me and him hooked up the other day and he doesn't love you." She said with a smirk. My eyes went wide but it didn't really hit me at the moment. "He wouldn't do that." I said conveniently knowing he wouldn't do that.

"Oh really." She paused with a smirk. She pulled out her phone and showed me a picture of them kissing. I couldn't believe what I saw. And that's when the whole situation really hit me. I felt my eyes start to water and I just slowly backed up then turned around and ran as fast as I could out the front doors to the school. I ran to my hiding stop and sat there and cried not caring who found me. I grabbed my inhaler and used it. Then I ran out of the medicine in the inhaler so I had to walk to the pharmacy to get a refill. So I got out of the hiding spot and starting walking to the pharmacy. I wasn't even off school grounds when it started raining hard.

I didn't care anymore. I didn't care about anything or anyone. I loved him with all my heart and this is what he does. I do everything for him. I trust someone for once. I fall for the kid who bullied me. Why...

Hey guys! Please don't be mad with how this chapter ended. I'm working on another as your reading this most likely 😂 I started this chapter like a week or two ago but got so freaking sick so I stopped I'm very sorry. But I did make a Benjey book called 'I Live You 🖤' so if you want you can go read it. Also thank you so much for 1.08K reads of this story!!!! I appreciate it so so so much!! Also I made a Spotify playlist for Reddie stories and like if you wanna listen to it here it is:

08K reads of this story!!!! I appreciate it so so so much!! Also I made a Spotify playlist for Reddie stories and like if you wanna listen to it here it is:

So yeah. That's all bye bye guys ilysfm!! ✨💕

Word count: 1222