The confession

Eddie's POV
After that dream I was so blushie and happy around Richie. I mean who wouldn't like him. He's sweet, nice, and just a good person. He just hangs out with the wrong people. When he bumped into me this morning all I could think about was the fact that he was blushing too. And I was really hoping that Henry wasn't here today because Richie said if he wasn't there then we could hang out and but also because I knew if Henry was there it wasn't gonna be a good day for me. When we got closer to the school we separated so Henry wouldn't think we were walking together if he was there. I put my stuff I was holding in my bag and put it back on my back and walked into school I went to my locker to put my stuff up. And if I'm being honest it was SO hard. But I eventually got it. Then I heard a familiar voice. It was Richie. But this time I wasn't annoyed. "Hey Ed's" He said with Henry beside him. Since he was there I had to act annoyed just so Henry didn't suspect anything.

"Shut up Richie. You know I don't like you calling me that." I said shooting him a look before closing my locker and trying to walk away before Henry grabbed my arm that wasn't broken. And it hurt really bad considering he was digging his nails into my arm. "H-Henry stop!" I begged trying to get his hand off my arm. I could feel Richie's sadness and anger. I knew he wasn't going to do anything though. When we got outside we went somewhere no one could see us and he threw me against the tree. I tried grabbing my inhaler because I was going to have a asthma attack. Then Henry kicked it out of my hand and looked at me with a grin on his face. I looked at him then a Richie then back at Henry. Henry kicked me in my leg and yeah it hurt. But what hurt worse. Was the sadness on Richie's face.

Then Henry got his knife out and I went into full panic mode. Richie wasn't paying attention and was looking at his phone. Henry gave me a grin as I quickly got up and moved as tears started forming in my eyes. Me moving cought Richie's attention. He looked at me confused then saw the knife in Henry's hand and his eyes went wide. "Henry...that going to far.." He said sheepishly scared of what he might do to him. "Shut up" He said still grinning at me. I didn't know what to do so I just snatched my inhaler and ran as fast as I could away from him. I could hear him running after me and I was so scared. I kept the tears in my eyes as I turned around and saw Henry chasing me and Richie behind him still trying to get him to stop.

I looked back in front of me and ran through a big crowd to get him lost and when I got out of the crowd I hide somewhere no one could hear or see me and I curled up in a ball in the corner of the spot and cried. I couldn't breath and I had dropped my inhaler while I was running. I tried to control my breathing but it just made me cry more. Then I heard someone come into the hiding spot and i thought it was Henry so I flenched and curled up tighter. Then I felt them put their hand on my knee and I immediately knew who it was. I quickly looked up to see Richie sitting beside me with my inhaler. He had a light smile of his face and it made my heart melt.

I quickly got out of my ball and hugged him tightly as I continued crying. While I was hugging him I grabbed my inhaler from him and used it and he lightly laughed. I took at few puffs then pulled away from the hug. "What?" I asked my voice still braking from crying. "Nothing" He said with a light smile. Then we heard Henry talking. "Where the hell are you Kaspbrak?" Henry asked in an evil tone. I quickly got back into the little corner and curled up scared. "I'll take you home when he leaves" Richie whispered to me. Then Henry got a text. A minute later he started talking after he had finished reading it.

"I'm leaving for two weeks" He said putting his phone on his pocket. "Oh okay when you leaving?" Richie asked. "Like right now" Henry said putting his knife away. "Oh okay" Richie replied. The Henry walked away and when Richie saw him leave the schools property he came back to me and sat down by me. "Are you okay Ed's?" He asked me genuinely worried. And if I'm being honest I liked him calling me Ed's."Yeah.." I said still kinda scared. I felt a tear go down my cheek but I quickly wiped it away. "Do you want me to take you home?" He asked putting his hand on my knee.