Break up and make out

Henry's POV
The next day I got to school with a grin on my face knowing Greta did what I told her. I walked up to her in school with no sign of any of the Losers yet. "You know for a fact they aren't together anymore right?" I asked as I leaned against the locker beside hers. "Yes Henry. Eddie was heartbroken." She said the last bit with a laugh. "But you will make Richie get back with me right?" She asked closing her locker and looking at me. "Yeah yeah." I said rolling my eyes. Then I saw the Losers walk in and Richie had his arm around Eddie like he did everyday but this time WAY closer to him. I groaned and looked at Greta mad. "I swear I did it! Eddie must've forgave him.." She said kinda sad. "Yeah whatever. You try to get Richie alone so I get deal with Eddie." I said rolling my eyes. They hadn't known we were there but Eddie had to get his stuff out of his locker and the Losers left the go to theirs. "Richie seriously I can stand here by myself for at least 2 minutes." Eddie said rolling his eyes playfully. "Fine. But please be careful." Richie said kissing the top of Eddie's head. "5 minutes max Eddie." Richie said walking away backwards while pointing at Eddie. "Yeah yeah 5 minutes." He said in a sassy tone. "I'm serious Ed's." Richie said genuinely serious. "Okayyyy 5 minutes." Eddie said with a sweet smile. "K love you." Richie said with a wink and turned around walking away. "Love you more." Eddie said to himself while digging through his locker. Richie was no longer in sight and I made my move. "Greta go to Richie I got Eddie." I said walking twords Eddie. "K." Greta said walking the direction Richie went. "Hey loser." I said with a grin looking down at Eddie. I could tell he was terrified but he tried not to show it. "What the hell do you want-" He started but he stopped because he regreted being sassy to me. "Let's go." I said roughly grabbing his arm and taking him outside and to the back of school where no one would see or hear them. I threw him against the tree and put my foot on his chest so he couldn't move. "H-Henry please.." He said tears going down his cheeks.

Greta's POV
I walked up to Richie who was in front of school smoking. "Hey Rich." I said sitting beside him. He gave me a angry look and scooted a little away from me. I need to lie. Make up and excuse Greta. I thought to myself. "I'm honestly sorry Rich." I lied but made it sound convincing. "No your not Greta." He said mad. "I am. Henry mad me do it. I miss you Rich. I miss you so much and I want you back." I said fake tears going down my face. He looked at me and his facial expression went for angry to soft real quick. "Greta it's okay..I forgive you. But I'm happy with Eddie." He said honestly. "I'm sorry but Henry said if y'all don't break up then he's going to hurt Eddie.." I said honestly. "What?!" He asked. "Yeah. And you can't tell Eddie why either." I said. "..Fine." He said upset. "Can we be together again? Please???" I asked. "Sure." He said putting his cigarette out on the ground and throwing it. I jumped over to him and hugged him and he hesitantly hugged me back. "Let me text Eddie.." He said. "Okay!" I said smiling as I let go from the hug. I looked at him phone as I saw him change Eddie's contact from 'Eddie Bear 💕😍' to 'Eddie' .

Richie:
Hey Eddie can I talk to you for a minute?

Eddie:
Hey yeah I need to talk to you too
Where we meeting up?

Richie:
Um can we just text?

Eddie:
Yeah ig
What's on your mind?

Richie:
I love you so much Eddie so please don't hate me for this

Eddie:
I love you too are you okay?

Richie:
Yeah I'm fine
How bout you say your thing first

Eddie:
Okay well I got beat up by Bowers so I'm about to go to the pharmacy to pick some stuff up to fix me up and I was wondering if you wanted to come with me because I know how much you love our walks to the pharmacy after getting beat up at school

Richie:
Those walks are the best and I'm sorry he beat you up I'll beat his ass dw
But I wanted to say something and I'm so so SO sorry about this..

Eddie:
What's going on?

Richie:
Eddie.

Eddie:
Yes?

Richie:
I'm breaking up with you

Eddie:
What? Why? What did I do? I swear if I did something I can change
Please don't leave me Richie..

Richie:
I'm sorry Eddie..
I gtg bye
Read 1:27pm

Eddie's POV
Henry had already left me after he beat me up and I was just staring at my phone with tears in my eyes. I got up weakly with my bag and started walking to the front of the school so I could go to the pharmacy and I saw Richie and Greta hugging each other then her kissing him and him kissing her back. I couldn't move. I was broken. I saw my hiding spot I had gone to the Henry beat me up. "Eddie?" Beverly said walking twords me with the losers ( other than Richie) following behind her. I just kept looking in Richie's direction and soon the other losers did too. "What the hell." Stan said angrily. Beverly stomped over there and stood in front of Richie with her arms crossed.

I started walking away from the losers twords the pharmacy. They started following. I was full of anger and didn't want to deal with them. Keep in mind I NEVER snap at them. "Guys leave me alone.." i said softly still not off school property. "We want to help you." Ben said. Beverly and Richie were going back and forth a little bit of Gretta budding in. Everyone was yelling at each other and I was in the middle of it. I turned to look at everyone them still yelling. I have had enough. "EVERYONE SHUT THE FUCK UP!!" I screamed at them. they all looked at me in shock and went quite. I had tears running down my face. "Now leave me the fuck alone." I said then turned around and walked away crying as quietly as I could. "Fuck you Richard." Beverly said then walked away with the losers away from Eddie and Richie. "Bye bye baby." Gretta said with a wink and kissed his cheek walking away. Richie ignored her. I kept walking to the pharmacy. Richie started following me. "Richie get the fuck away from me." I said not looking at him. "Eddie...I did this for you...she said you would get hurt if I didn't break up with you.." Richie said. I froze. I turned to look up at him. "I don't need protection. I needed you to love and trust me." I said. I turned back around and walked away.

Time skip

I had fixed myself up and was in my room laying in my shorts and one of Richie's big t shirts. "I miss him.." I whispered to myself. I closed my eyes and hugged my pillow like it was Richie. Then I heard something knock on the front door. Someone opened the door and closed it then I heard footsteps up to my room. My door was locked though. They knocked on my door and I got up then opened the door. "Hey what do you wan-" I started but got cut off by Richie's lips pressed up to mine. He cupped my face in his hand and kicked the door closed with his foot and locked it. We sat on the bed and continued making out.

Time skip

We were both laying down on my bed my arms around Richie and just embracing him. "I love you Ed's... I can't live without you...I broke up with her and then ran here as fast as possible and-" Richie started ranting but I cut him off by placing a finger over his lips. "I love you more Richie Tozier."

New chapter finally out!!!! I actually love how this ended 😂 but I love y'all and sorry for not updating this book or any of them. My Grandma just passed so im trying to collect myself so please give me some time ✨❤️ I love y'all and I hope your loving the book! Please vote, add to library, and share if you do love the book! Also follow me if you want! Also please comment I love seeing that people are enjoying this book. Love y'all! Muah! ❤️😘

Word count: 1506