The kiss

(Okay let's pretend that Eddie's arm is better now lol sorry😂)
Eddie's POV
I woke up all the way on top of Richie. Still holding him and sitting on his lap. I started to blush a lot and he just started petting my hair then I started to wake up more. "Ed's?" He said quietly in case I was still asleep. I got up still on his lap and stretched. "Yeah?" I asked with a yawn. "We have school today." He said as he put his arms around my waist. I blushed a little then laid back down on his chest. "I don't wanna." I said in a whiny tone like a little kid. He just laughed a little. "Trust me I don't want to either but we have to." He said looking down at me. "But Richie..." I said upset as I sat up and yawned then looked at him with puppy dog eyes.

"Oh Ed's don't do that your gonna make me feel bad." He said looking at me in my eyes. I just laid on his chest while looking at him with puppy dog eyes. "Okay fine! We can skip ONE day. Deal?" He asked. "Yay!" I said excited as I sat up. He smiled at me then we heard a knock on my door and I quickly got off his lap and got to the other side of the bed. "Come in!" I said. My Mom walked in with a grin. "So y'all slept in the same bed?" She asked in a flirty tone. I covered my face in embarrassment while blushing a lot then I looked up at her "Mom please stop." I said really embarrassed considering I was literally on top of him when I woke up.

"Okay if you want you don't have to go to school today. Also you need to get ready for the day because I have some people I want you to meet. And Richie you can come if you'd like." She said. "Mom you know how I feel about people..." I said slightly nervous. I didn't like people because I got bullied for being gay and I didn't want more people to be bulling me. "I know hunny I'm sorry but I need you to try to make friends." She said looking at me. "You have new clothes so please wear them." She said. "Okay I will. Can you please get out." I said about to break down again. And I knew she could tell because she signaled for Richie to come with her. I couldn't really hear what they were saying but I didn't care I was just trying not to start crying.

"Okay Eddie has these break downs when he's stressed or upset or anything like that. So I need you to be there when I'm not okay?" She asked him. "Yes Mrs. Kaspbrak. I will do anything to make sure your son is safe." He said with a smile. "I heard he likes you." She said with a grin. "Oh I've heard." He said with a laugh. "Oh that reminds me um I have a question.." He asked looking down at his feet. "And that is?" My Mom asked. "Do I have your permission to ask Eddie to be my boyfriend?.." He said nervously. "Oh my god yes!!" She said excitedly. "Out of anyone he has ever had a crush on I'm glad your asking him." She said with a laugh.

"Thank you Mrs. Kaspbrak." He said with a smile. "Your more than welcome and go back in there who knows what's going on in there." My Mom said to Richie. "Yeah okay." He said as my Mom went back downstairs and he came into my room. I was on the floor by my bed curled in in a ball crying. "Ed's!" He said before closing the door and running over to me. I looked up at him scared and launched myself into his arms and cried. I felt him hold me and pull me up onto his lap. He wrapped his arms around me. I started shaking because I started to have a panic attach. He gently started patting my back and whispered in my ear.

"Shhh your okay Ed's." He said in a calming tone. My shaking had slowly went away but I kept crying I just had my face in his shoulder and continued crying. I heard my door open but I didn't care. I looked at the door out of the corner of my eye and saw my Mom just dying from how cute what me and Richie were doing was. I just smiled a little. "I hate to interrupt but we have to leave in 20 minutes." She said. Me and Richie looked at her me still not getting off his lap. "Okay.." I said to her as she walked out of my room closing the door behind her. Then me and Richie looked at each other and I put my forehead against his and sighed.

I felt him wrap with arms around my waist and I put my arms around his neck. We sat there like that for about 10 minutes. Then I got up to get dressed. I went into the bathroom closed the door and put on a white t-shirt and light pink overalls (basically what he's wearing in the picture at the top) with my black Converse. I fixed my hair and walked out the bathroom and Richie's eyes were glued to me. "Are you okay?" I asked with a giggle. After a few seconds he snapped out of it. "Huh?" He asked. I giggled and got up on the bed and laid my him putting my head on his lap. "I don't wanna do this." I said in that whiny tone as I covered my face. "Me either to be honest. But I wanna go with you to make sure your okay." He said looking at his phone.

I grabbed his phone and turned it off moving it to the side so his attention was on me. "Huh?" He asked confused by why I took his phone and moved it away from him. I didn't say anything I just looked at his lips wanting to kiss him. I could tell he was thinking the same thing because he starting looking at mine then he licked his lips. I sat up and looked at him slowly leaning in to kiss him. Then he started getting impatient and he smashed his lips against mine. My eyes went wide for a second but then I kissed him back. He put his hand on my head kissing me harder. I cupped his face in my hands still kissing him. Then he lifted me onto his lap and we continued to make out then my Mom walked in and froze I quickly looked at my door and got off of Richie's lap.

I was so embarrassed. "Aw Eddie Bear! You had your first kiss!!" My Mom said excitedly. I blushed even more. "Mom please stop." I said as I covered my face looking down. I heard Richie laugh and I looked at my Mom and I stood up and walked over to the door. "That's enough. Get out." I said pushing my Mom out my room. "Okay but we leave in 3 minutes so finish getting ready and if you want finish doing what you were doing." My Mom said giving me a wink. "Oh my god. Stop." I said as I started to close my door but before I could Richie decided to say something. "I would love to finish what we were doing." He said in a flirty tone.

"Richie. Shut up." I said looking at him with a small smile. My Mom left and I closed the door. I sat on the bed and Richie pulled me back onto his lap. I smiled and kissed him then pulled away quickly to tease him. He gave me an unsatisfied look. "That's what you get for budding in me and my Mom's conversation." I said still teasing him. "Ugh! I'm so sorry Ed's I was just joking." He said in a sad tone. I smiled "I know I'm just being mean." I said with a giggle. "Why you little-" He began to say but I cut him off. "Nope. No complaining." I said as I got off his lap and sat beside him on the bed. I looked away from him acting like I was mad.

"Eddie...im sorry.." He said wrapping his arms around me and pulling me on his lap. I gave him a smirk and smashed my lips against his. Then he flipped us over him being on top of me this time and started kissing my neck. Then my Mom walked in and he quickly got off of me and blushed. "We are leaving right now. And don't forget to fix y'all's hair and clothes." She said winking at us. I fixed my hair and my clothes. "Mom we don't speak of what you just saw. Okay?" I asked while fixing Richie's hair and clothes. "Okay." My Mom said laughing as she left the room. I began to walk out but Richie gently grabbed my arm so I would look at him.

I over at him "Yes?" I asked. "Um can it official?.." He asked. "What do you mean?" I asked turning my body twords him. "I mean.....Will you be my boyfriend?" He asked scratching the back of his  neck nervous from what I was going to say. "Yes! Of course!" I said happily hugging him. "I was hoping that's what you would have said." He said lifting my chin up so I was looking at him. He leaned down and kissed me. When he pulled away I smiled at him. He grabbed my hand leading me out my room then he looked at me before we went down stairs and said "Come on were gonna be late....Baby".

Hey guys!! I hope y'all like this chapter! Please vote and share and comment on what y'all want to see before I run out of ideas 😂 But yeah I'll tell y'all when I'm almost done/working on it. Bye!💕✨

Word count: 1711