Some good days have bad endings.

(big time jump like a month later)
(Little update on what has happened and stuff)

Eddie's Dad is now in jail. Richie still hasn't came out to his Mom and his Mom just thinks Eddie is his best friend. Richie basically lives with Eddie considering how much he sleeps over. Eddie still gets bullied but Richie always does something about it no matter who it is. Eddie is still very emotional but Richie and his friends are always there for him. The Losers Club is still together and going strong.

Richie POV
It was going to be prom soon and I knew I was going to ask Eddie and knew he would probably say yes. We were freaking dating for crying out loud. But I was still pretty nervous. Every other week and weekend I would stay at Eddie's house and the other weeks and weekends I was at my house. I was really excited because it was Sunday and tomorrow I would get to go to Eddie's after school and stay there for the week and the weekend. Then I got a text from out gc(group chat)

Bill🙄✨
Hey guys y'all wanna go to the park?

Bev👸🖕
Yeah I'm down

Stan😒💫👌
Yeah sure ig. Eddie and Richie what about y'all?

Eddie Bear💞🖕😏
Yeah sure! I got nothing to do anyway. Richie?

Me(because it's from his perspective)
Yeah. I'm going to Eddie Bears house first. Then I'll meet y'all there.

Eddie Bear 💞🖕😏
Okay. And Richie. Don't call me 'Eddie Bear'

Me
Well to bad because that's you contact name 😙 it's 'Eddie Bear 💞🖕😏'

Eddie Bear 💞🖕😏
Well frick you Richie.

Me
What's my contact name for you Eddie Spaghetti?

Eddie Bear 💞🖕😏
I ain't gotta say that.

Me
Um yeah you do. I said mine so you say yours.

Stan 😒💫👌
Can y'all shut up and go to the park

Me
Yeah okay Eddie get ready I'll be there in 5

Eddie Bear 💞🖕😏
Okay bye bye guys :)💕

Me
Okay bye 💕

I always thought the way Eddie always said 'bye bye' and put ':)💕' after almost everything was so cute. After that I got off my phone and got dressed. After that I texted Eddie that I was on my way then left my house. I was walking down the road to Eddie's house while looking at pictures of me and him together. Everytime I looked at them I just smiled uncontrollably. I got to Eddie's house and knocked of the door. His Mom answered and gave me a smile. "Hello Richie." She said with a smile. "Hello Mrs. Kaspbrak." I said with a smile.

"Eddie's taking a shower right now but you can come in and once he's ready y'all can go." She said moving out of the way for me to come in. I walked in and she closed the door. "I'm gonna hang out in Eddie's room." I said running up the stairs. "Okay. EDDIE BEAR RICHIE'S HERE!" She yelled upstairs to Eddie. "Richie when you get in there tell him your there so he doesn't have a heart attack when he goes in his room and sees you." She said with a laugh. "Okay I will." I said with a laugh. I got to his room and closed the door behind me. I heard the shower running so I knocked on the bathroom door. "Who is it?" I heard Eddie yell.