First day. Last year.

!!HUGE TIME SKIP!!
Few years past and the losers club is still going strong! Ben and Beverly are together now. So is Stan and Bill. Mike is unfortunately still single. Richie finally came out to his mom and she's very supportive of him and Eddie's relationship. And Richie and Eddie are better than ever! Henry still bullies them but they are in their last year of high school. Once school's out they can finally leave the shit hole they've grown to love and hate. They will either leave and go to college or move out and go their separate ways. (Btw Richie is 19, Eddie is 18, Bev is 18{but a little older than Eddie}, Ben is 19, Stan is 18{older than Bev}, Bill is 19{a little younger than Rich}, Mike is 19, and Henry is 19)

Eddie's POV
Richie still comes over every other week and weekend which was great. I have gotten taller but still way shorter than Rich. I woke up with him laying next to me. I had my arms wrapped around him and my legs were wrapped around his leg closest to me. I didn't move considering I was beyond comfortable. I heard him wake up with a small stretch. He looked at me and smiled. "Hey baby you up?" He whispered in his raspy morning voice I loved so much. "Mhm" I mumbled and looked up at him not letting go of him. "Good morning Eddie Spaghetti." He said kissing my head. "Good morning." I said with a smile. Then I got super excited. "Richie!" I said excitedly. "Yeah?" He asked with a smile loving how excited I was. "Todays the first day of the last year of school!" I said looking up at him smiling. "Woah really?!" He asked excited. He already knew but he loved seeing me excited.

"I'm so excited!!" I said smiling and jumping out of bed. Richie sat up and leaned his back on the headboard smiling at me. I dug through my closet for an outfit. I kept finding one showing it to Richie then letting him decide on some of them. I'm WAY more comfortable with my sexuality and the way I dress so now I wear more feminine clothes and I'm not as insecure about getting judged. Once I finally got an outfit I went to the bathroom and took a quick shower then got ready. Richie got dressed in my room. Once I got ready I left the bathroom and put my shoes on and stood up to show Richie my outfit. "What do you think?" I asked smiling.

He's wearing that with long white socks and black Converse) Richie looked up at me after tying his shoes and smiled while blushing a little

He's wearing that with long white socks and black Converse) Richie looked up at me after tying his shoes and smiled while blushing a little. "You look beautiful." He smiled standing up and kissing me. "Thank you Rich." I smiled up at him. "No prob spaghetti." He said smiling as he grabbed his bag and ran downstairs. I grabbed my bag too and then me and Richie's phones since he left his on my nightstand then turned my lights off and closed my door running down the stairs. "Awe you boys look great!" My mom said with a smile but also slight fear. I knew it was because she was scared of us growing up which I understand she's known us since we were in our first year. I still can't believe me and Rich have been together for 4 years. I hope for more too.

"Thank you Mom." I said smiling. I walked over to her and gave her a hug getting on my tip toes to hug her. "Thank you Sonia." Richie smiled. "Your welcome sweetie." She smiled back. Richie has a nice car now so he drives me to school. "Okay love you Mom but we gotta go or we are gonna be late." I said letting go of the hug and grabbing Richie's hand. "I gotta make sure this loser gets to class." I laughed dragging Richie out the house. "Bye sweetie. Bye Richie." My mom said with a small laugh. We got in the car and buckled our seatbelts.